Chris Tucker Says No To New “Friday,” Proves He Hates Us All

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
bring back Mike Epps fu*k it and fu*k Smokey
 08-20-2012, 12:13 AM         #82
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:

Besides, an older smoky angle wouldn't work because the idea of the Friday series originally was to have this taking place over the course of a month, hence 4 Fridays. Unless they're willing to jump from that concept (which would be dumb), it just doesn't make sense to advance the script along so far ahead.
And how exactly did the third movie not already obliterate that? The 1st two were in Summer, third was at christmas.
 5 years ago '05        #83
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
Chris says he doesn’t think "it would be as special” to do another Friday movie"

doesn't mean NO
 5 years ago '05        #84
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 9292 9292
he's fat. too much work to slim his a.ss down
 5 years ago '06        #85
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 3668 3668
Right now this n*gga could use a straight to dvd release.
 5 years ago '06        #86
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao he aint tryin to cater to "that audience" nomore. he knows how much that would affect his chances for other roles.
 5 years ago '04        #87
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
MAN....THATS ONE HELL OF A bi*ch n*gga RIGHT THERE....THATS THAT sh*t I DONT LIKE!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #88
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 TRILL SH1T said:
I agree, dudes are in their 40's now... Do you really wanna see a 40 year old smokey, dayday and craig still getting chased around by debo?... people need to just let the things go, can't just leave things as a classic and keeping demanding until it's ruined

Mehh fucc that, they could have still cast him in the movie to where he tells Craig he stopped smokin an he's a family man with a certain career... He's a funny dude so it still woulda been funny at the end of the day. He probably still got that Rush Hour money so he aint trippin. But he should do it becuz nobody's seen him in "Friday" since the first one. The movie would make hella bread
 5 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 conscious thug said:
And how exactly did the third movie not already obliterate that? The 1st two were in Summer, third was at christmas.
First of all it was never expressly explained which seasons these took place in. Second of all, it's south Cali so it's going to look like summer deep into fall and early winter. Thirdly, Friday After Next may have had the Christmas theme but tht doesn't mean it happened right at Christmas. I've seen a lot of people begin to decorate and celebrate a month in advanced.

Not only that, but Ice Cube said it, so I'll believe him and not your naivety. Bye.
 5 years ago '04        #90
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Somebody tweet this n*gga. I aint asking for him to star in it but damn can I get a cameo? I aint knockin rush hour at all,no matter how many they make but cmon Chris.
 5 years ago '04        #91
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
hes gonna be saying yes to jail time tho
 5 years ago '04        #92
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TRILL SH1T said:
I agree, dudes are in their 40's now... Do you really wanna see a 40 year old smokey, dayday and craig still getting chased around by debo?... people need to just let the things go, can't just leave things as a classic and keeping demanding until it's ruined
exactly what ive been saying for the longest

sh*t would be the dumbest plot ever, these are 40 yr old dudes whats the fun in that?
 08-20-2012, 03:49 AM         #93
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall dumb as fu*k comparing Friday to Rush Hour. His point is way over your heads.

Friday is a classic. Why risk doing a (real) sequel and ending up being a dud? that's what's wrong with Hollywood. They come up with a hit and keep milking it. Everything doesn't have to become a franchise. Rush Hour being one of many examples.
 5 years ago '04        #94
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,896 | Props total: 4436 4436
 DevDaTru7h said:
Elaborate
yeah that really cant be true maybe the 1st two but........u telling me in a week these n*ggaz
got a apt a job pops and uncle built a food stand .......they met damon damon went to jail got out all in a week ????? duck tales!

not to mention it went from summer x-mas !
 5 years ago '11        #95
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
only in America
 5 years ago '05        #96
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
do ya'll not see how big chris is now? I don't think he is willing to lose all that weight
 5 years ago '07        #97
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
this n*gga better be bullsh*ttin' man.....
 5 years ago '05        #98
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
 TRILL SH1T said:
It would be nice to have one last Friday... With the whole cast... Big worm too.... Baby d.... sh*t would be funny ... Tucker is lame for this
 5 years ago '05        #99
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11722 11722
 RYLNYC said:
Bet money that at least half of the fools mad at Chris for saying what he said, would be just as pissed if the 4th Friday does comes out and sucks. "They ruined a franchise, this move was wack!"

If he doesn't feel confident about making a dope sequel, it's better that they don't do it at all. Don't force it and end up ruining a classic movie series.
Of course we're gonna say that IF its wack. He's not even gonna give it a chance tho.

cheguevara said:
man fu*k chris. thats why minorities dont give a fu*k about this dude anymore. he forgot where he came from, n*gga wanna partner up with that old asian muthafu*ka. n*ggas aint checking for rush hour 7 .

thats why this n*gga going broke
 Hiphopnetwork said:
He needs to stop fu*kin wit jesus
 5 years ago '10        #100
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
Aint this a bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy