‘The Dark Knight Rises’ passes $400 million domestically, becomes 15th movie in history to do so

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #141
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Illstreet said:
So let me get this straight... ... Your argument is you did have him on ignore(teenage girl feelings caught bi*ch sh*t), but you just took him off, so it didn't count... That's your trump card/explanation?

Oh and as to this:

Not to out him bout behind the scenes stuff like a bi*ch(like you've resorted to, again showing the feelings), but you can direct this right to Reppin... As he was the one who originated the PMs with the links about smokeweed and his 3-4 day mini meltdown and sent them to me... I simply forwarded them to 3-4 people whom I thought would get a laugh out of it.

Then it turned ugly and was no longer a laughing matter...

I don't fukkin go in S&R or the Streets or any of those sections. So yeah, you can direct this at Reppin... Not me.

Read that sentence 5 times... Realize how foolish & fukking stupid you look and sound... And take your L.

This conversation is over.
Such a contradiction you had to throw in I'm a bi*ch but you just brought up Reppin when you said you're not outting people behind the scenes . Reppin didn't send me the PM... YOU did. Didn't I say stop name dropping a few posts ago. Reppin has nothing to do w/ this. The comment was towards your stupid frat boy comment period. What's not to get?! I would've responded to ANYONE that said that. I'll take the L if it makes you feel better. Didn't think you take this internet sh*t serious but you do. Nobody else would've kept writing this much because they would've understood why I said it. Especially after a few times. You'll be iight though.

Last edited by TH35; 08-22-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #142
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I don't like it when y'all f!ght, it makes me sad.

Let's all be friends again.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #143
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 Bleezy said:

WHUUUTTT?!

Movie is great and has the most replay value in the history of movies.
only saw that sh*t once
 5 years ago '07        #144
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Bleezy said:
I don't like it when y'all f!ght, it makes me sad.

Let's all be friends again.

[pic - click to view]

"We off that" well I am at least. I took my L.

Last edited by TH35; 08-22-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 08-22-2012, 11:21 PM         #145
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Such a contradiction you had to throw in I'm a bi*ch but you just brought up Reppin when you said you're not outting people behind the scenes. Reppin didn't send me the PM... YOU did. Didn't I say stop name dropping a few posts ago. Reppin has nothing to do w/ this. The comment was towards your stupid frat boy comment period. What's not to get?! I would've responded to ANYONE that said that. I'll take the L if it makes you feel better. Didn't think you take this internet sh*t serious but you do. Nobody else would've kept writing this much because they would've understood why I said it. Especially after a few times. You'll be iight though.

[pic - click to view]

@ you replying again...

@ you re-editing this post and refining it for over a half an hour after you posted it...(But You're Not Mad )

@ you not "taking this internet sh*t serious" yet you have over 43,000 fukking posts.

@ YOU actually having been the first person to bring someone else up and name drop(the smokeweed pm) in this arguement and not even remembering that now after digging yourself into such a deep hole. YOU DID THAT.

You've taken ALOT of fukkin L's in this thread bruh(seems like a new one with each post)... Cotdamn..

Last edited by Illstreet; 08-22-2012 at 11:38 PM..
 08-22-2012, 11:27 PM         #146
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at resuming this 14 hours after the altercation.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy