‘The Dark Knight Rises’ passes $400 million domestically, becomes 15th movie in history to do so

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Illstreet said:
@ me getting props from a chick for my post calling your actions catty & c*nty(guess she recognized the femine traits all in your posts too).

Like I said... Clearly you got sick of people calling you out for always posting like a nuetral pus*y with no real opinions or balls whatsoever(like someone did for the millionth time just the other day in the rate thread) and decided yesterday was gonna be the day you were gonna make a stand or somesh*t.

Unfortunately you picked the wrong one.

Hurt? lol... Put me on ignore like you did smokeweed & stelo when they got under your skin you pus*y.
Nope not hurt at all... clearly you're still mad. I've been done and they're not ignored. Who propped you M? Yea, she's cool (no sarcasm). You turned the whole me thinking your statement was stupid dumb (when you clearly are on Nolan's d!ck) into some pretentious rant good job . Balls? On a forum?! You take this sh*t so serious. Stop bringing other people into the argument and let it go . If I was mad at Reppin I'd clearly call him out I've done it before or Smoke. That whole sh*t was about YOU stop name dropping.

TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

That was stupid as fu*k

Nolan can do no wrong... you guys defend such bullsh*t. You're worse than the Avengers as*holes.
You really can't still be mad about this bruh? You must get teased offline.

Last edited by TH35; 08-22-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #122
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
Hurts me deep to see my Boxden TV and Movie Spot brothers f!ght like this... So deep...
 5 years ago '07        #123
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Hurts me deep to see my Boxden TV and Movie Spot brothers f!ght like this... So deep...
Sarcasm throughout this whole post
 5 years ago '04        #124
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 TH35 said:
Sarcasm throughout this whole post
I just want things to go back to the way they were
 5 years ago '07        #125
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
I just want things to go back to the way they were
I've been done.
 08-22-2012, 10:17 AM         #126
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This feels no different than the times i used to cut class to come home and watch Jerry Springer.
 08-22-2012, 10:31 AM         #127
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Nope not hurt at all... clearly you're still mad. I've been done and they're not ignored. Who propped you M? Yea, she's cool (no sarcasm). You turned the whole me thinking your statement was stupid dumb (when you clearly are on Nolan's d!ck) into some pretentious rant good job . Balls? On a forum?! You take this sh*t so serious. Stop bringing other people into the argument and let it go . If I was mad at Reppin I'd clearly call him out I've done it before or Smoke. That whole sh*t was about YOU stop name dropping.

You really can't still be mad about this bruh? You must get teased offline.
You're done... And you're not mad... Yet you keep responding and taking shots.

"Pretentious rant"

Either you don't know what pretentious means... Or you're choosing to be ignorant for the sake of having an interesting term to throw at me.

And on the contrary, the way people treat you around here clearly had a whole lot to do with your sudden decision to take a stand on something(you always bi*ch up any other time)... Cause it can't be over actually having strong feelings for just a "Batman Movie" as you put it...

As if your bullsh*t hadn't been clearly defined enough in here, now you're lying(said in pm you had smokeweed on ignore)... And then like 3-4 days ago in the Rate thread you told Stelo that maybe you had the wrong person on ignore(in essense threatening to put him on ignore too, like anyone fukking cares )

You caught feelings over the "frat boy" comment and decided to take cheap shots. Next time keep your emotions in check.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #128
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You're done... And you're not mad... Yet you keep responding and taking shots.

"Pretentious rant"

Either you don't know what pretentious means... Or you're choosing to be ignorant for the sake of having an interesting term to throw at me.

And on the contrary, the way people treat you around here clearly had a whole lot to do with your sudden decision to take a stand on something(you always bi*ch up any other time)... Cause it can't be over actually having strong feelings for just a "Batman Movie" as you put it...

As if your bullsh*t hadn't been clearly defined enough in here, now you're lying(said in pm you had smokeweed on ignore)... And then like 3-4 days ago in the Rate thread you told Stelo that maybe you had the wrong person on ignore(in essense threatening to put him on ignore too, like anyone fukking cares )

You caught feelings over the "frat boy" comment and decided to take cheap shots. Next time keep your emotions in check.

[pic - click to view]

That's false... I took him OFF ignore was what I meant by that. The frat boy comment was stupid, I laughed at it called you worse than the Avengers as*holes, then you got childish. You got defensive after a semi-bullsh*t Bane rant. When nobody else did so I went after your comment, plain and simple all this other sh*t you're talking about is stupid. Smoke WAS on ignore but I took him off after I read that pm again. I honestly wouldn't have went through those threads you copied and pasted about him in the pm because I didn't care. All I was thinking damn smoke must've gotten to you bad for you to keep going at him like this... its not that serious, just like the Avengers comment.

You are clearly still hurt. I'm starting to feel sorry for you now.

Illstreet said:
You just disproved that notion with all the cattyness & c*ntyness you just displayed in this thread...

Can't even believe you're the same dude I've seen posting here for years.

People up and change like that tho. A part of life
I'm sorry to disappoint you. I hope you feel better and I wish you well. I'm done though because this whole conversation is sounding like two hoes arguing over nothing.

Last edited by TH35; 08-22-2012 at 10:57 AM..
 08-22-2012, 10:56 AM         #129
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-22-2012, 11:23 AM         #130
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
That's false... I took him OFF ignore was what I meant by that. Smoke WAS on ignore but I took him off after I read that pm again.
So let me get this straight... ... Your argument is you did have him on ignore(teenage girl feelings caught bi*ch sh*t), but you just took him off, so it didn't count... That's your trump card/explanation?

Oh and as to this:

I honestly wouldn't have went through those threads you copied and pasted about him in the pm because I didn't care. All I was thinking damn smoke must've gotten to you bad for you to keep going at him like this...
Not to out him bout behind the scenes stuff like a bi*ch(like you've resorted to, again showing the feelings), but you can direct this right to Reppin... As he was the one who originated the PMs with the links about smokeweed and his 3-4 day mini meltdown and sent them to me... I simply forwarded them to 3-4 people whom I thought would get a laugh out of it.

Then it turned ugly and was no longer a laughing matter...

I don't fukkin go in S&R or the Streets or any of those sections. So yeah, you can direct this at Reppin... Not me.

called you worse than the Avengers as*holes, then you got childish.
Read that sentence 5 times... Realize how foolish & fukking stupid you look and sound... And take your L.

This conversation is over.
 08-22-2012, 11:25 AM         #131
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anticlimactic.
 5 years ago '04        #132
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,808 | Props total: 1830 1830
 superstarrr said:
No she actually said this.
And thanks for the other explanations though, but i still don't understand why they didn't just k!ll Bane in the Prison and why Thalia's father never really accepted Bane...
What reason would they have to k!ll Bane ?? they were mad at him for letting Talia escape but they didn't hate him, at least not enough to k!ll him.

Talia's father initially accepted Bane but kicked him out later, the movie said it was because he was too extreme ( I'm having a hard time believing you watched the movie cuz alot of this stuff is explained in there ). Though I always thought in the back of my mind that was just an excuse and that maybe Ra's didn't like Bane developing a crush on Talia.
 5 years ago '09        #133
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14037 14037
 Curtisimo said:
You're the reason movies are dumbed down nowadays

The bi*ch's father accepted bane but then he got too extreme or out of control so he kicked him out the league of shadows. What is so hard to understand about that?
Actually that's not what they said at all. They said he got kicked out because it reminded rahs too much of the hell that his wife and daughter had to live in. Yes he was extreme, but of talia and her mom wouldn't of been in the pit with him, bane would of stayed a member of the league.
 5 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 KnicksLost said:
Dark Knight >>>>>>>>>>>

[spoiler - click to view]

KnicksLost said:
are you kidding me fam????

hours to return to gotham?

i feel like alot of the complaints about this movie stem from the incapability to understand a simple plot
 5 years ago '10        #135
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 circleofpurple said:
Actually that's not what they said at all. They said he got kicked out because it reminded rahs too much of the hell that his wife and daughter had to live in. Yes he was extreme, but of talia and her mom wouldn't of been in the pit with him, bane would of stayed a member of the league.
Thanks for the explanation, i know it wasn't said in the movie that Bane was kicked out because he became extreme.
 5 years ago '10        #136
superstarrr 
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:

The bi*ch's father accepted bane but then he got too extreme or out of control so he kicked him out the league of shadows. What is so hard to understand about that?
Well the fact that everybody (circleofpurple for example) don't seem to have heard the same explanation as you did, means it shouldn't be difficult for you to understand that some questions regarding certain events in the movie will be asked by some...
 5 years ago '10        #137
superstarrr 
space
space
space
But thanks to this thread though, the few issues i had with the movie has been touched
 5 years ago '04        #138
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,808 | Props total: 1830 1830
 circleofpurple said:
 superstarrr said:
Thanks for the explanation, i know it wasn't said in the movie that Bane was kicked out because he became extreme.

HOLD UP,

Im not saying whether it was the true reason or not but am I the only one who heard multiple times in the movie that the explanation (whether true or cover up) for Bane getting kicked out was because Ra's thought he was too extreme ??
 5 years ago '12        #139
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Curtisimo said:

superstarrr said:
Well the fact that everybody (circleofpurple for example) don't seem to have heard the same explanation as you did, means it shouldn't be difficult for you to understand that some questions regarding certain events in the movie will be asked by some...
Don't get it twisted, he actually thinks that the TDKR is on a higher level of sophistication.
 5 years ago '09        #140
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14037 14037
 psylence2k said:

HOLD UP,

Im not saying whether it was the true reason or not but am I the only one who heard multiple times in the movie that the explanation (whether true or cover up) for Bane getting kicked out was because Ra's thought he was too extreme ??
That's what Alfred told Bruce. When bane and Bruce fought for the first time, Bruce said "you were excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths" to bane. Bane seemed to be pretty upset at that and responded with two kidney blows. Seemed to me was thinking that Bruce had it wrong. You have to remember, everything we were told about bane was essentially incorrect. It was only at the end when we learned the truth. Talia says to Bruce that her father couldn't look at bane anymore seeing as he represented the hell that she and her mother had to endure. Rahs didn't have a problem with bane being extreme.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy