‘The Dark Knight Rises’ passes $400 million domestically, becomes 15th movie in history to do so

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2012, 10:12 AM         #81
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Oh you mean you don't have on ignore anymore?

@ having to use an ignore option on the internet.

What kinda teenage girl sh*t is that?
 5 years ago '05        #82
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Okay so we back to smart dumb n*ggaz complaining about superficial TDKR plotholes again?

How did Bruce get back from such in such?
How did he survive such in such? I thought these dumb a.ss complaints were already addressed.

He's fu*king Batman. Deal with it.

As far as Bane's demise...I do agree that could've been better. That was really my only complaint about this movie.
 08-21-2012, 10:29 AM         #83
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Okay so we back to smart dumb n*ggaz complaining about superficial TDKR plotholes again?

How did Bruce get back from such in such?
How did he survive such in such? I thought these dumb a.ss complaints were already addressed.

He's fu*king Batman. Deal with it.

As far as Bane's demise...I do agree that could've been better. That was really my only complaint about this movie.
The plot holes are the only thing worth talking about.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 youknowmystelo said:
The plot holes are the only thing worth talking about.
 5 years ago '05        #85
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
Oh my God... This thread became a warzone.
 5 years ago '04        #86
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
I miss Hogue

TH35 is mean
 5 years ago '12        #87
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,625 | Props total: 2139 2139
Well, this thread went to sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
....Well, BACK ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND...

It's all but certain that the movie will reach a billion worldwide... Ironically, with TDK, it made more money domestically than it did overseas. Now, we have the opposite effect in which (like so many movies released in the last three years) TDKR is making more money overseas than it is domestically. Domestically, it could still hit around 500 million, and will at least reach 450 million.
 5 years ago '04        #89
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 LicensedLegend said:
Yes it bothered me. Why show everything leading up to it hitting the ground to not actually show it hitting the ground? It hinders flow when it cuts away at the last second to a different time and place, and I wasnt the only one look around in the theater at the abrubt cut away.

1 - That theory of getting Batman as far away from Gotham is good and all, but why would Bane of all people want to take his eyes off of Batman even though his back is broke knowing full well what he is capable of.

2 - I never said that the people have to believe Bane. That is where Blake as Batman comes in. To prove that Bruce is not Batman.

3 - But that is Banes prison right? You would think that he would have gave them specific orders.

4 - Whose to say that some of Banes henchmen couldn't have revealed banes background to bruce while he waited to be handed over to Gotham.

I was in a IMAX theatre but I didn't notice it, I dont think anyone did in the theatre either, and out of all the dark knight threads we've had in here, I may be wrong but I think this is the first time I've heard that mentioned.

I mean it's kool if you had a problem with it, but I just dont see it as a significant thing and I honestly haven't heard many other people complain about it either if at all.

1. If Wayne is gonna escape from a prison in India then he's gonna escape in Gotham even with Bane around the corner. Being closer to be under Bane's watch is trivial when you consider he has more resources to escape in Gotham. Bane also wanted Wayne to see Gotham in ashes, how can you see Gotham in ashes if you're apart of those ashes ??

2. What does Blake becoming Batman have to do with you saying before that you wanted Gotham to know Bruce was Batman so they could rip him apart ??

3. Those are Bane's prisoners not his soldiers. They dont support him like that. Why would they take unnecessary orders like that ??

4. Okay, you can't be serious with that last comment. C'mon man, why would one of Bane's henchman have a 20 minute sitdown convo with Wayne and give him Bane's history ???

not only that , how many of Bane's men do you think would actually know about the pit story with Talia ??

The people in the pit know the story, dont support Bane, and have all the time in the world to k!ll to talk to Wayne.

It also was WAYY better for the movie to have those pit scenes. Watching Batman getting rescued out of a cell in Gotham by Catwoman blowing the wall up wouldn't have been anywhere near as epic.
 08-21-2012, 12:51 PM         #90
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel Omega is using boxden as a springboard to exercise his journalism skills until they're fully mastered, and once he has achieved that he will abandon us.
 5 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I feel Omega is using boxden as a springboard to exercise his journalism skills until they're fully mastered, and once he has achieved that he will abandon us.
I'm no journalist, so you'd be mistaken.
 08-21-2012, 01:04 PM         #92
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever it is you have a trick up in your sleeve.
 5 years ago '04        #93
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 youknowmystelo said:

well then you better tell his monkey a$$ it's Boxden 4 life, Blood in Blood out

got the game phucked up out here does he, u know we some crab in the bucket a.ss muthaphuckas

we'll be waiting to sabotage his shyt as soon as it takes off

that's of course unless he comes out the pocket and shares the wealth.
 5 years ago '08        #94
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
wth happened in this thread
 5 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 psylence2k said:

got the game phucked up out here does he, u know we some crab in the bucket a.ss muthaphuckas

I would've left boxden about 2 years ago if that was the case.
 5 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 M said:
wth happened in this thread
It's boxden, you know how it is.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 DaOmega_1 said:
No, Bane's death didn't ruin anything for me. At that point, he was already defeated, he was already vulnerable, so the missile was just the final exclamation point to his character. And, it allowed for Catwoman's redemption, which I thought was important to the emotional arc of the film's storytelling. Anyone complaining otherwise just plain doesn't understand story structure.
Not "complaining" about him dying... just HOW he died. Could Catwoman have found redemption in some other way (perhaps just show her turning AWAY from the tunnel and back towards the chaos) and Bane died differently (perhaps a slow fade out right after he tells Batman that he broke him) at the same time or around the same time? Yes. That is all.
 08-21-2012, 01:30 PM         #98
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

Just put out the word. Vatos locos forever.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #99
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 DaOmega_1 said:
It's boxden, you know how it is.
yup
 5 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Not "complaining" about him dying... just HOW he died. Could Catwoman have found redemption in some other way (perhaps just show her turning AWAY from the tunnel and back towards the chaos) and Bane died differently (perhaps a slow fade out right after he tells Batman that he broke him) at the same time or around the same time? Yes. That is all.
*rolls eyes*

Then, it wouldn't have made any emotional sense to not have Catwoman be the one to do it. Since she basically led Batman to be beaten by Bane, it was her way of redeeming herself by ultimately defeating Bane, saving Batman, and repaying the debt she owed for screwing him over. Plus, if it hadn't happened the way it did, it wouldn't allow for Talia's reveal, and would've made the emotional arc incomplete.

Again, NO understanding of story structure.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 08-21-2012 at 01:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago