‘The Dark Knight Rises’ passes $400 million domestically, becomes 15th movie in history to do so

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 TH35 said:
What Storch said... an epic death would've been better. Nolan got lazy w/ that sh*t but it doesn't take much away from the movie. I know you were trying to be funny but the cancer thing would've been better than that bullsh*t that took place .
well, i mean, he got shot by a missle at close range (pretty bad a.ss to me). and he was so bad a.ss throughout the movie that some idiots still think hes alive

better he die that way than that wack a.ss death scene from talia. That hogwash was the one thing about the movie that really had me like
 5 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 G Code said:
well, i mean, he got shot by a missle at close range (pretty bad a.ss to me). and he was so bad a.ss throughout the movie that some idiots still think hes alive

better he die that way than that wack a.ss death scene from talia. That hogwash was the one thing about the movie that really had me like
Yea her death scene was bad too. I just felt Bane was menacing and to go out by Catwoman the way he did was pretty weak.
 5 years ago '04        #23
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4320 4320

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:

The cannon shot was cool but could've been used on Talia or someone else. Its not the fact that it was cool or anything its the fact that it was used for Bane. As I said Foley got more face time after he died than Bane did, which was stupid. Nobody even liked or cared about his character he was a coward. Then he gets a slow mo cam after he dies If I watch it again I'll have to skip those dumbass parts. Joker talking hanging upside down was more badass than Bane dying by the hands of Catwoman.
 5 years ago '04        #25
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TH35 said:

The cannon shot was cool but could've been used on Talia or someone else. Its not the fact that it was cool or anything its the fact that it was used for Bane. As I said Foley got more face time after he died than Bane did, which was stupid. Nobody even liked or cared about his character he was a coward. Then he gets a slow mo cam after he dies If I watch it again I'll have to skip those dumbass parts. Joker talking hanging upside down was more badass than Bane dying by the hands of Catwoman.
Seems like you have more of an issue of who did it than what happened

And people would've wondered what happened to Foley if they didn't show it. They actually cut out showing his actual death that leaked online last summer. It's pretty typical of Nolan to not show someone in these movies after they've been shot.
 5 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
only a 100 million more before it touches a billie

China....don't let me down
It could fail over there. China is making it go against Spider-Man in hopes one or both will fail.
 5 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Seems like you have more of an issue of who did it than what happened

And people would've wondered what happened to Foley if they didn't show it. They actually cut out showing his actual death that leaked online last summer. It's pretty typical of Nolan to not show someone in these movies after they've been shot.
Its both... more so who did it. I don't care if it was redemption it just wasn't right . Talia shouldve got the missile.. Bane should've just died out from that cracked mask. I would've been fine w/ that. Still though fu*k Foley he wasn't important .
 5 years ago '07        #28
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 TH35 said:
Movie is good but has ZERO replay value imo.
I agree...many many many fu*k outta here moments. It was like listening to a Ross album...the ending blew it for me biggest piece of fu*kery in movie super hero history since Steven Seigal broke 10 jamaican n*ggaz arms dolo in marked for death...white boy hatcher was coldddsd bloodeddd

Last edited by KnicksLost; 08-19-2012 at 08:33 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #29
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
although i didnt really like how bane died, people who say he was talia's bi*ch are mostly just copying what they've heard others say to follow suit in no way was he talia's bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #30
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 Heisenberg said:
fu*king commies!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 coolio said:
although i didnt really like how bane died, people who say he was talia's bi*ch are mostly just copying what they've heard others say to follow suit in no way was he talia's bi*ch
I haven't heard anything. I just know he took orders from Talia besides when he tried to k!ll Batman but who wouldn't do that.
 5 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
I do think that the way Bane died was wack but I dont think it ruined the movie, that's taking it a bit far. It just ruined that scene. Bane was still a bad a$$ throughout the movie and it's not like he's less of a bad a$$ for getting blown to hell by a cannon blast. Bane vs. a mini-missle , of course the cannon is gonna win. It's not as horrible as if Catwoman whooped his a$$ in hand to hand combat.

I still think TDKR is the best out of the series.

I see a few of you are changing your opinions of it. To those of you that originally thought TDK was better , do you guys still rank it behind TDK after more viewings ???
 5 years ago '04        #33
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 psylence2k said:
I do think that the way Bane died was wack but I dont think it ruined the movie, that's taking it a bit far.
True.

One of the film's lumps of coal, amongst many.

psylence2k said:
It just ruined that scene.
 5 years ago '04        #34
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
The Bane death scene was definitely one of the film's weak spots.

But Catwoman had to get her "sacrifice" somehow.
 5 years ago '04        #35
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
I swear these Batman movies get picked apart way more than other superhero movies that are far less superior on here.
 5 years ago '12        #36
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,611 | Props total: 2129 2129
 JFamis said:
I swear these Batman movies get picked apart way more than other superhero movies that are far less superior on here.
What makes it more superior?
 5 years ago '04        #37
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
What makes it more superior?
Writing, acting, directing, themes explored... I could keep going...
 5 years ago '05        #38
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
this movie is overrated,it was good but c`mon no where near the dark knight i seen it once and that`s that.have no desire to see it again.
 5 years ago '07        #39
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JFamis said:
Writing, acting, directing, themes explored... I could keep going...
Dark Knight >>>>>>>>>>>

5 years ago '04        #40
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 KnicksLost said:
Dark Knight >>>>>>>>>>>

Who said it was hours tho ??? You can't just throw your a.ssumption out there as fact. No one knows the EXACT timeline of when he escaped and how long it took for him to get back relative to the events in Gotham.

and in the Dark Knight the Joker survived the blast in the jail that knocked everyone around him down. There's no way to get around that. At least in TDKR you can somehow have some wiggle room with the timing of his auto-pilot/ejection.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy