most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2012, 10:54 AM         #101
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
@mcfalcon

How come you were never able to explain how Bill Gates gets paid six time when someone buys a computer. You keep jumping from point to point. When someone asks you to prove on point you jump to another.

fu*k boy, go sell some Viop to some lame who does not understand that Google + is free. n*gga we dont hate the game we just are not falling for the bullsh*t. You are prospecting to the wrong audience fu*k boy
First of all, Im not seriously prospecting on here. THIS IS BOXDEN!!!

Second, learn how to read. I said he gets paid off 6 people (actually its a lot more, but I gotta keep the numbers low, cause that's all you're used to dealing with in your bank account).

EXAMPLE: Bill Gates:

1) Person who writes the program for Windows Software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't write the program)

2) People who beta-test the program for errors and bugs: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't test the program)

3) Person who packages the software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't package the program)

4) Person who delivers the software to the store: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't drive it across country in his Mercedes)

5) Person who sells the software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't work at Best Buy)

6) Person who recommends the software to friend (friend goes out to purchase Windows Software): Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts.

That is 6 people all helping Bill Gates remain the 2nd wealthiest man in the world. They all probably make less than $100,000 a year. Is that his downline??? YOU DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!! LEVERAGE!!! I posted the definition above for you!!! LOL!!! Is he wrong for having these people work 8 hours a day, while he chills on the beaches of the world??? NO!!! That is BUSINESS!!! He is working smarter, not harder. Why do something yourself, when you can have someone else do it, and you profit???

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 09-17-2012 at 10:58 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #102
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:
First of all, Im not seriously prospecting on here. THIS IS BOXDEN!!!

Second, learn how to read. I said he gets paid off 6 people (actually its a lot more, but I gotta keep the numbers low, cause that's all you're used to dealing with in your bank account).

EXAMPLE: Bill Gates:

1) Person who writes the program for Windows Software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't write the program)

2) People who beta-test the program for errors and bugs: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't test the program)

3) Person who packages the software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't package the program)

4) Person who delivers the software to the store: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't drive it across country in his Mercedes)

5) Person who sells the software: Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts. (he doesn't work at Best Buy)

6) Person who recommends the software to friend (friend goes out to purchase Windows Software): Bill Gates gets paid from that person's efforts.

That is 6 people all helping Bill Gates remain the 2nd wealthiest man in the world. They all probably make less than $100,000 a year. Is that his downline??? YOU DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!! LEVERAGE!!! I posted the definition above for you!!! LOL!!! Is he wrong for having these people work 8 hours a day, while he chills on the beaches of the world??? NO!!! That is BUSINESS!!! He is working smarter, not harder. Why do something yourself, when you can have someone else do it, and you profit???

That is the most incorrect thing I have ever heard on Boxden. Microsoft is a software company.

They pay developers to create the software.
They pay developers to test the software
They license the software to hardware companies
They collect licensing fees.

Microsoft does not get paid when someone packages their software or drives it the store. That is absolutely ridiculous.

If you buy Microsoft product individually on the retail side, the retail establishment has bout the product wholesale and marked it up for resale. Microsoft gets paid on the wholesale purchase, not on the retail POS.

You may understand MLM, however you do not understand other business models. You try to make every successful business just like MLM which is incorrect.

I understand your wish to have other people work for you while you "chill on the beaches of the world", however some people like their job and because of it they are very successful.

Steve Jobs worked at Apple while he was a billionaire and did not have to. He had not desire to retire in his 30s, hell he was just getting started. He worked on his deathbed.

Kobe could have retired 10 years ago and he still works as a NBA employee. Kobe loves his job

Rush Limbaugh gets up at 5 am to do a 12:00 pm radio show 5 days a week. You think he is doing it for the money?

You are the most ignorant MLM marketer I have ever spoke to. You make the whole industry look bad.
 5 years ago '11        #103
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Invest your money wisely. Do your research. Check me out at . If you see an opportunity for yourself, let me know, and I will show you how to make full-time income on a part-time basis.
But you said you were not prospecting on here. n*gga you a lie
 5 years ago '05        #104
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1064 1064
Invest $40 of those dollars in MCA
 5 years ago '04        #105
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 JesusShuttles said:
Invest $40 of those dollars in MCA
Just did that :agreeme nt1:
 5 years ago '05        #106
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
Just did that :agreeme nt1:
shudda joined my team
 5 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 JesusShuttles said:
shudda joined my team
I didnt even know you was in it bruh? how you been makin out though?
 5 years ago '05        #108
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
I'm doin pretty good actually... we should make a boxden group on facebook lol
 5 years ago '05        #109
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
who's your sponsor?
 5 years ago '04        #110
space
space
im down...my boy is in it..he made some dough too..sh*t is legit..we should make that group..im down..matter fact..pm me
 5 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 JesusShuttles said:
who's your sponsor?
this dude Carl..once i heard about it..i found the first sponser and signed asap lol
 5 years ago '04        #112
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
what is MCA ?
 5 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
what is MCA ?
PM me bruh..i got you
 09-17-2012, 01:37 PM         #114
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
That is the most incorrect thing I have ever heard on Boxden. Microsoft is a software company.

They pay developers to create the software.
They pay developers to test the software
They license the software to hardware companies
They collect licensing fees.

Microsoft does not get paid when someone packages their software or drives it the store. That is absolutely ridiculous.

If you buy Microsoft product individually on the retail side, the retail establishment has bout the product wholesale and marked it up for resale. Microsoft gets paid on the wholesale purchase, not on the retail POS.

You may understand MLM, however you do not understand other business models. You try to make every successful business just like MLM which is incorrect.

I understand your wish to have other people work for you while you "chill on the beaches of the world", however some people like their job and because of it they are very successful.

Steve Jobs worked at Apple while he was a billionaire and did not have to. He had not desire to retire in his 30s, hell he was just getting started. He worked on his deathbed.

Kobe could have retired 10 years ago and he still works as a NBA employee. Kobe loves his job

Rush Limbaugh gets up at 5 am to do a 12:00 pm radio show 5 days a week. You think he is doing it for the money?

You are the most ignorant MLM marketer I have ever spoke to. You make the whole industry look bad.
YOU ARE TRULY DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE!!!

The fact of the matter is his income is only possible because all of these things take place. Therefore, they are ALL contributing to his income. I didn't say they were doing it for free. They not making what he is making, and he is doing NONE OF THE WORK!!! You think all his income comes from the wholesale of his product??? You think if they not making POS transactions, that they are gonna continue to purchase his product??? Come on son, this is BOXDEN!!! I'm not about to go into detail about all of that. You think because you bring that up, it means something??? So next you gonna bring up supply and demand curves huh??? Oh I didn't mention that, so I don't know what I'm talking about. Please N!cca, I'm not trying to type all that sh!t out. I have a COLLEGE DEGREE in BUSINESS!!! BELIEVE THAT!!! I can't believe you are still talking. While you were typing that response I just went to lunch and closed 8 energy deals for a millionaire contractor in less than an hour!!! THIS DEAL IS FOR REAL!!! Man up N!cca!!!
 09-17-2012, 01:40 PM         #115
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
But you said you were not prospecting on here. n*gga you a lie
N!cca, I said seriously prospecting. I don't even prospect for real anymore. My team is handling that for me. Again, little work big gains. I handle the big fish, like the deal I just closed 15 minutes ago!!! Unlike other companies, we have product that can pay you thousands each month, without a downline. Thats a REAL DIRECT SALES COMPANY!!!
 5 years ago '07        #116
Lakey 67 heat pts67
space
space
$792 | Props total: 275 275
buy a few gallons of gas ;) best investment

price will rise especially when the war against iran will start.

if you want to save money long term > 2 years buy 1/2 ounce of gold.

the price for precious materials will explode when inflation starts.
 5 years ago '11        #117
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
YOU ARE TRULY DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE!!!

The fact of the matter is his income is only possible because all of these things take place. Therefore, they are ALL contributing to his income. I didn't say they were doing it for free. They not making what he is making, and he is doing NONE OF THE WORK!!! You think all his income comes from the wholesale of his product??? You think if they not making POS transactions, that they are gonna continue to purchase his product??? Come on son, this is BOXDEN!!! I'm not about to go into detail about all of that. You think because you bring that up, it means something??? So next you gonna bring up supply and demand curves huh??? Oh I didn't mention that, so I don't know what I'm talking about. Please N!cca, I'm not trying to type all that sh!t out. I have a COLLEGE DEGREE in BUSINESS!!! BELIEVE THAT!!! I can't believe you are still talking. While you were typing that response I just went to lunch and closed 8 energy deals for a millionaire contractor in less than an hour!!! THIS DEAL IS FOR REAL!!! Man up N!cca!!!
Microsoft revenue comes primarily from licensing their software. You act as if Bill Gates is even active at Microsoft anymore. He stepped down in 2000 and is a non executive chairman. Any revenue he would receive from Microsoft sales would be in the are of stock dividends.
You have no fu*king idea what you are talking about.

Were you even in this video fu*k boy?

[video - click to view]

Tell us when you appeared , you must be a SVP by now since all you talk about is how much money you make. Are you even a SVP? Your link does not state that pus*y n*gga
 09-18-2012, 07:53 AM         #118
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL!!! Was I at the event? Nicca you know I was at the event. It was invite only!!! I'm a top producing National Director in the company. And at that position, I make WAY MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO!!! Don't worry, I will be an SVP by January, BELIEVE THAT!!! I'm done with you. Peace out slim.
 5 years ago '11        #119
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
LOL!!! Was I at the event? Nicca you know I was at the event. It was invite only!!! I'm a top producing National Director in the company. And at that position, I make WAY MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO!!! Don't worry, I will be an SVP by January, BELIEVE THAT!!! I'm done with you. Peace out slim.
Tell us when you appeared in the video fu*k boy. Its amazing you know how much money everyone makes, however you cant prove what you make. fu*k you and fu*k who love you and fu*k your hood. And if you don't like what I said come see about me you bi*ch you.
 09-18-2012, 02:46 PM         #120
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Tell us when you appeared in the video fu*k boy. Its amazing you know how much money everyone makes, however you cant prove what you make. fu*k you and fu*k who love you and fu*k your hood. And if you don't like what I said come see about me you bi*ch you.
LOL!!! Nicca, prove what you make. Put up a pay stub, and I will match it nicca!!! NOW WHAT??? You wanna see what I'm packing like you a b!tch or something.

Nicca now you wanna be a thug??? On Boxden??? Nicca please!!!

I'm uptown DC all day nicca, don't get it twisted cause I wear a suit now. You wanna start a Boxden beef??? Is that all you good for??? Like I'm really gonna waste my time and money to come knock your b!tch @ss out!!! Internet thugs... boy I tell you. Nicca please!!! I'm past those days, n!cca. MAN UP AND TAKE YOUR BOXDEN WHIPPING LIKE A MAN!!! Post your pay stub b!tch nicca with your name, and I will do the same B!TCH MADE N!CCA!!! I'M CALLING YOU OUT, YOU WANNA SEE MY STUB... POST YOURS B!TCH!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy