how can i invest 1000 bucks?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
Stocks >> Penny stocks are great if your not greedy It took Me a few losses but started with 1100$ a little over a year later I bought my car cash and have over 15K in my etrade account ... Not to bad if you ask me I also still work a full time job
 5 years ago '11        #82
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 LegalTrappeRx said:
Could y'all tell me what I could invest in with around $50,000

I'm thinking about doing a comedy show out here first to flip a bit of it, then maybe invest in something after that.
Prob a razor to shave that hawk eye
 5 years ago '06        #83
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
still waiting on that pay stub and car titles pleboi gtfoh with that 5linx sh*t
 09-13-2012, 09:22 AM         #84
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
still waiting on that pay stub and car titles pleboi gtfoh with that 5linx sh*t
Son please!!! Like I'm really gonna post a picture of my paystub on here. THIS IS BOXDEN!!! Trust and believe that I'm a SIX FIGURE N!CCA!!! How bout you post a picture of your Social Security card on here to prove you are alive??? RETARD a.ss n!cca!!! You think I got something to prove to you. You at home in your mother's basement or at work. I'M AT HOME!!! That's proof enough to me that what I'm doing works!!! Keep working that dead end job at KFC ringing up my chicken n!cca!!! Hopefully when you retire, you can still stand up and be a greeter at WalMart!!!
 09-13-2012, 09:27 AM         #85
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
"Ask yourself, when has Bill Gates EVER rang you up in a store for a computer... NEVER!!! But he gets paid off of the person who builds the computer (1), packages the computer (2), ships it to the store (3) stocks it (4) rings it up (5) and the person who buys it (6). THAT'S 6 PEOPLE HE GETS PAID OFF OF. IS THAT A PYRAMID??? YES!!! That is the way of the world. Open your eyes!!!"

That is your quotes. Now explain to me how Bill gates get paid when the computer gets packaged, shipped, stocked , and at POS. You said he gets paid of 6 people. Explain that arrangement to us.

You are a fu*k n*gga, who puts lies on top of lies
HIS SOFTWARE COMES PRE-INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER a.ss WAD!!! The entire process continues to pay him. If it doesn't take place, he won't continue to get paid. Sure he will have the money that he made off the initial deal, but if the workers go on strike his money will slow up eventually. Understand the money chain ignorant @ss, no wonder you broke! Yall n!ccas worried about upfront money, not long term wealth!!! Backward @ss n!ccas!!! Somebody get this n!cca outta here!!!
 09-13-2012, 09:34 AM         #86
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:

Skype has this product and they are cheaper. fu*k n*gga, go take a walk
Real funny how Skype started off FREE, now their website is charging for everything huh!!! Subpar service, computer needed to initiate service, no mention of how much service is after the initial year. ALL QUESTIONABLE TO ME!!! Plus they have none of the extra features that Globalinx has!!! When has Skype ever cut you a check??? I'll wait....................
NEVER!!!! I get paid off of Globalinx ERRY MONTH!!! LOL!!! That's why Globalinx is better!!!

GLOBALINX NUMBER 55!

Vonage number 57

Skype number 60

Verizon number 77

Do your research ignorant @ss, illiterate @ss, broke @ss N!CCA!!! Speak when spoken to!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 09-13-2012 at 09:37 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #87
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:
Real funny how Skype started off FREE, now their website is charging for everything huh!!! Subpar service, computer needed to initiate service, no mention of how much service is after the initial year. ALL QUESTIONABLE TO ME!!! Plus they have none of the extra features that Globalinx has!!! When has Skype ever cut you a check??? I'll wait....................
NEVER!!!! I get paid off of Globalinx ERRY MONTH!!! LOL!!! That's why Globalinx is better!!!

GLOBALINX NUMBER 55!

Vonage number 57

Skype number 60

Verizon number 77

Do your research ignorant @ss, illiterate @ss, broke @ss N!CCA!!! Speak when spoken to!!!
Skpe is still free fu*k Boy!!!!!!!! GTFOH and go work on your downline.
 5 years ago '11        #88
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
HIS SOFTWARE COMES PRE-INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER a.ss WAD!!! The entire process continues to pay him. If it doesn't take place, he won't continue to get paid. Sure he will have the money that he made off the initial deal, but if the workers go on strike his money will slow up eventually. Understand the money chain ignorant @ss, no wonder you broke! Yall n!ccas worried about upfront money, not long term wealth!!! Backward @ss n!ccas!!! Somebody get this n!cca outta here!!!
n*gga you are so dumb. You are the typical MLM stan
 09-13-2012, 10:31 AM         #89
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
The sad part is so many don't have a hustle.

They just gonna work that job for 40 hours a week, for 40+ years, and hopefully live to retire with 40% less pay. Then they gonna die 5-10 years later. Sorry but that's no life for me, and if that t-shirt company is your business, I see you are not trying to live that life either. The problem is instead of encouraging people to pursue free enterprise, you tell them to go run and hide. I don't tell people my business model is the best, just that it works, and it may be a viable option for them. Most people don't have $10,000 - $50,000 to invest to start a traditional business. That is where MLM comes in. Where else can you invest $250 with the potential to make millions??? I keep ALL my business options open. I am starting a t-shirt company, and a tow truck company, and I already own real estate. My MLM company gives me the necessary cash flow to invest in these traditional businesses. I didn't have $50,000 laying around at first. If the company folds, I can fall back on my traditional businesses. Planning is the key to any successful enterprise. I'm not here to beef with you guys about how much money I make, and how MLM is the greatest. Just letting it be known that its legal (unlike some of the other stuff I have heard on here), and it works!
how'd u get into realestate?
 5 years ago '06        #90
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
 mcfalcons15 said:
Son please!!! Like I'm really gonna post a picture of my paystub on here. THIS IS BOXDEN!!! Trust and believe that I'm a SIX FIGURE N!CCA!!! How bout you post a picture of your Social Security card on here to prove you are alive??? RETARD a.ss n!cca!!! You think I got something to prove to you. You at home in your mother's basement or at work. I'M AT HOME!!! That's proof enough to me that what I'm doing works!!! Keep working that dead end job at KFC ringing up my chicken n!cca!!! Hopefully when you retire, you can still stand up and be a greeter at WalMart!!!
Excatly the response i was hoping for lol.. Post my ssn?? Dog stfu posting the bread you ''claim'' you make and posting a ssn are TWO different things.. Yall 5linx n*ggas remind of

[video - click to view]

09-13-2012, 02:54 PM         #91
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take like $2500 and jump into the stock market, invest in companies with stock around $9-$11 dollars. Do your research and if you win you can pay your bills with that cash. If you lose try something else.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
mcfalcons15. How do you expect people to believe you with no proof. Show me you're making what you say. Anyone can talk it. PM me if you want.
 5 years ago '12        #93
Ragobeer 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1697 1697
Give $1000 to xrayvisionmedia for some fresh ether. Cause he clearly dishin it out by the truck load to mcfalcons15
 5 years ago '06        #94
991 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
5 pages. Can someone give me a recap of what is goin on in here???
 09-17-2012, 09:33 AM         #95
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!!! More haters jumping on the anti MLM bandwagon. In the meanwhile, my team is still growing, and still producing. LOL!!! Ask XRayVision how many videos he shot this week, and how much he made??? You guys are so funny. Understand this one wealth principle: I GET PAID IN MY SLEEP!!! That is not a joke, but real life. 400+ people nationwide that I eat off of. I have teammates in DC, MD, VA, NC, OH, TX, NY, CA etc. most of which I have never met, but I get paid off of their efforts EVERY WEEK!!! Are you guys serious??? 3 years in the game, 32 years old, and I will be FULLY retired in 2 more years MAX. Y'all do anything for a laugh, but I have earned my FREEDOM back, while you are still slaves to the time clock. WAKE UP!!! If you are jealous, it's cool. If you secretly want to get down with me, that's cool to. Hit the inbox and I will send you the info that you need to get your time back too.
 5 years ago '11        #96
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Damn!!! More haters jumping on the anti MLM bandwagon. In the meanwhile, my team is still growing, and still producing. LOL!!! Ask XRayVision how many videos he shot this week, and how much he made??? You guys are so funny. Understand this one wealth principle: I GET PAID IN MY SLEEP!!! That is not a joke, but real life. 400+ people nationwide that I eat off of. I have teammates in DC, MD, VA, NC, OH, TX, NY, CA etc. most of which I have never met, but I get paid off of their efforts EVERY WEEK!!! Are you guys serious??? 3 years in the game, 32 years old, and I will be FULLY retired in 2 more years MAX. Y'all do anything for a laugh, but I have earned my FREEDOM back, while you are still slaves to the time clock. WAKE UP!!! If you are jealous, it's cool. If you secretly want to get down with me, that's cool to. Hit the inbox and I will send you the info that you need to get your time back too.
So we are supposed to join your team so you can get paid off our efforts so you can retire in 2 years MAX. Hoe n*gga do you realize how you sound. n*gga, I do videos for businesses and weddings. Where I am at people get married year round. I am straight and will stay straight. And I did not need to become another mans flunkie to to it. That is real independence. Go work on your downline somewhere else fu*k n*gga
 09-17-2012, 10:24 AM         #97
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
So we are supposed to join your team so you can get paid off our efforts so you can retire in 2 years MAX. Hoe n*gga do you realize how you sound. n*gga, I do videos for businesses and weddings. Where I am at people get married year round. I am straight and will stay straight. And I did not need to become another mans flunkie to to it. That is real independence. Go work on your downline somewhere else fu*k n*gga
I get it now. You just a HATER!!! You sound like a person who hates the pimp cause he got hoes making him money. Don't get mad at me, cause you gotta work the corner yourself, and I don't!!! You don't work, you gets no bread. I don't work, I still gets bread!!! LOL!!! LEVERAGE!!! I keep telling you to look it up, but you refuse to use a dictionary.

lev·er·age
   [lev-er-ij, lee-ver-] Show IPA noun, verb, lev·er·aged, lev·er·ag·ing.
noun
the action of a lever, a rigid bar that pivots about one point and that is used to move an object at a second point by a force applied at a third.
the mechanical advantage or power gained by using a lever.
power or ability to act or to influence people, events, decisions, etc.; sway: Being the only industry in town gave the company considerable leverage in its union negotiations. Synonyms: advantage, strength, weight; clout, pull.
the use of a small initial investment, credit, or borrowed funds to gain a very high return in relation to one's investment, to control a much larger investment, or to reduce one's own liability for any loss.

Understand that my downline STILL GETS PAID OFF THEIR EFFORTS!!! I just get a percentage. It doesn't take away from what they make. YOU MAD??? LOL!!! How you plan to retire filming them weddings??? Do you film the divorce too??? LOL!!! YOU MAD!!!
 09-17-2012, 10:27 AM         #98
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- Residual Income

Recurring payments that you receive long after the initial sale is made, usually in specific amounts and at regular intervals.

- Passive Income

"Income derived from business investments in which the individual is not actively involved"

Passive basically means "inactive" or "submissive", so Passive Income could be viewed as money that you make that doesn't require an effort from you.

AGAIN... I GET PAID IN MY SLEEP!!! I DON'T HAVE TO HOLD NO CAMERA WHILE 2 NEWLYWEDS KISS!!! I AIN'T GOT NO WEDDING CAKE ON MY NEW GUCCI SHOES!!! I'M NOT FILMING SOMEONES FIRST DANCE AND THEN PUTTING IT ON AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS!!! I'M NOT LUGGING AROUND NO VIDEO CAMERA, MESSING UP THE LEATHER SEATS IN THE 7-SERIES!!! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT!!! YOU ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO WORK... I'M ENCOURAGING FREE ENTERPRISE!!! BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SHOULD WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!! THINK OF ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE YOU SEE ON YOUR WAY TO WORK, AT THE GOLF COURSE, OUT EXERCISING, WALKING THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL. WHY THEY NOT GOING TO WORK??? THEY HAVE LEVERAGE, PASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME!!! THEY NOT FILMING NOBODY!!! THEIR MONEY IS WORKING FOR THEM.. THEY DON'T WORK FOR MONEY!!! YOU WILL BE WORKING TILL YOU 70 YEARS OLD!!! MY MONEY WORKS FOR ME!!! $500 INVESTMENT 3 YEARS AGO!!! SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE NO MONEY!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 09-17-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #99
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
@mcfalcon

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #100
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
@mcfalcon

How come you were never able to explain how Bill Gates gets paid six time when someone buys a computer. You keep jumping from point to point. When someone asks you to prove on point you jump to another.

fu*k boy, go sell some Viop to some lame who does not understand that Google + is free. n*gga we dont hate the game we just are not falling for the bullsh*t. You are prospecting to the wrong audience fu*k boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy