how can i invest 1000 bucks?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 08:56 AM         #61
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Mother fu*ker any REAL job you don't have to put money up first unless of course you're starting your own business the only people eating from that 5linx sh*t is them white folks. Lol n*gga please gtfoh with that bullsh*t forced a.ss sh*t. We got bentlys we got beamers n*gga y'all got rentals. Y'all got this one white dude on YouTube talking about "we not scam artist we get paid a lot" n*gga roof look like its about to cave in from water damage. fu*k outta here show that pay stub play boy and I'll murk your fu*king existence...

Obviously you're very ignorant as our company is mostly African American. But I understand your confusion because you get all of your quality information from Youtube. You are also too dumb to understand that this is a BUSINESS, not a job! That is why you have to put money up. I know that is a problem for you since your only source of income is that good welfare check you get every week. Rentals??? I got titles to ALL MY CARS!!! Including my 7 series BMW. BELIEVE THAT!!! Step your money game up before you come over here taking that BS!!! You broke son! Face it!!!
 09-11-2012, 09:08 AM         #62
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Mother fu*ker any REAL job you don't have to put money up first unless of course you're starting your own business the only people eating from that 5linx sh*t is them white folks. Lol n*gga please gtfoh with that bullsh*t forced a.ss sh*t. We got bentlys we got beamers n*gga y'all got rentals. Y'all got this one white dude on YouTube talking about "we not scam artist we get paid a lot" n*gga roof look like its about to cave in from water damage. fu*k outta here show that pay stub play boy and I'll murk your fu*king existence...

Son wanna challenge my money, when I'm at home right now typing this, still getting paid, and he probably at work. IGNORANCE NEVER FAILS!!!

I'M RICH... WORKING ON WEALTHY!!! Once you understand the difference then you can converse with me.
 09-11-2012, 10:18 AM         #63
NILEVALLEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These MLM dudes try to slip in so many finance posts hoping to catch some stragglers who don't know their hustle.
 09-11-2012, 11:03 AM         #64
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NILEVALLEY said:
These MLM dudes try to slip in so many finance posts hoping to catch some stragglers who don't know their hustle.
The sad part is so many don't have a hustle.

They just gonna work that job for 40 hours a week, for 40+ years, and hopefully live to retire with 40% less pay. Then they gonna die 5-10 years later. Sorry but that's no life for me, and if that t-shirt company is your business, I see you are not trying to live that life either. The problem is instead of encouraging people to pursue free enterprise, you tell them to go run and hide. I don't tell people my business model is the best, just that it works, and it may be a viable option for them. Most people don't have $10,000 - $50,000 to invest to start a traditional business. That is where MLM comes in. Where else can you invest $250 with the potential to make millions??? I keep ALL my business options open. I am starting a t-shirt company, and a tow truck company, and I already own real estate. My MLM company gives me the necessary cash flow to invest in these traditional businesses. I didn't have $50,000 laying around at first. If the company folds, I can fall back on my traditional businesses. Planning is the key to any successful enterprise. I'm not here to beef with you guys about how much money I make, and how MLM is the greatest. Just letting it be known that its legal (unlike some of the other stuff I have heard on here), and it works!
 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM         #65
NILEVALLEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
The sad part is so many don't have a hustle.

They just gonna work that job for 40 hours a week, for 40+ years, and hopefully live to retire with 40% less pay. Then they gonna die 5-10 years later. Sorry but that's no life for me, and if that t-shirt company is your business, I see you are not trying to live that life either. The problem is instead of encouraging people to pursue free enterprise, you tell them to go run and hide. I don't tell people my business model is the best, just that it works, and it may be a viable option for them. Most people don't have $10,000 - $50,000 to invest to start a traditional business. That is where MLM comes in. Where else can you invest $250 with the potential to make millions??? I keep ALL my business options open. I am starting a t-shirt company, and a tow truck company, and I already own real estate. My MLM company gives me the necessary cash flow to invest in these traditional businesses. I didn't have $50,000 laying around at first. If the company folds, I can fall back on my traditional businesses. Planning is the key to any successful enterprise. I'm not here to beef with you guys about how much money I make, and how MLM is the greatest. Just letting it be known that its legal (unlike some of the other stuff I have heard on here), and it works!
This is the difference between your business and mine. If a dude wanted to sell my gear, I would give him a percentage of the sale and not charge him to just for the opportunity to sell my gear.

All MLM scams are based on signing up more people to who have to pay to get in. It is not about the product. How come you guys are never on here talking about your PRODUCTS, it always a pitch to get someone to sign up under you so you can get a piece of their signup capital. You cant hustle the hustler homie
 5 years ago '10        #66
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 274 274
 NILEVALLEY said:
This is the difference between your business and mine. If a dude wanted to sell my gear, I would give him a percentage of the sale and not charge him to just for the opportunity to sell my gear.

All MLM scams are based on signing up more people to who have to pay to get in. It is not about the product. How come you guys are never on here talking about your PRODUCTS, it always a pitch to get someone to sign up under you so you can get a piece of their signup capital. You cant hustle the hustler homie
I'm lost you dont get paid on the signup capital? thats a illegal scam. So what are you really saying?
 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM         #67
NILEVALLEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
I'm lost you dont get paid on the signup capital? thats a illegal scam. So what are you really saying?
What I am saying is that you are another MLM sock puppet who has to defend the fu*kery that is MLM.
 09-12-2012, 01:54 PM         #68
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NILEVALLEY said:
What I am saying is that you are another MLM sock puppet who has to defend the fu*kery that is MLM.
What he is trying to tell you is we get paid on products and services, not people joining our team. Obviously the more people that join your team, the more products and services will be sold. A team can always out produce an individual. That is why we are always looking to build our teams. Imagine if you had 400+ people selling your t-shirts from coast to coast. All with their own website up 24/7. Would you business go up??? YES! That's what I have. 400+ reps, with their own websites, up 24/7, saving people on gas & electric and other essential services, and making a residual income that pays us ERRY MONTH!!! It's common sense, but some people really believe that you have to break your back out here to be RICH. Ask yourself, when has Bill Gates EVER rang you up in a store for a computer... NEVER!!! But he gets paid off of the person who builds the computer (1), packages the computer (2), ships it to the store (3) stocks it (4) rings it up (5) and the person who buys it (6). THAT'S 6 PEOPLE HE GETS PAID OFF OF. IS THAT A PYRAMID??? YES!!! That is the way of the world. Open your eyes!!!

I just hope another recession doesn't hit, cause I guarantee you ain't nobody gonna want to buy your whack t-shirts when they only have $100 and have to pay their electric bill. We get paid on ESSENTIAL SERVICES. That means its recession proof. No matter how bad the economy is people still gonna have gas & electric in their homes.

Since you need to see the products we offer, you can check out my site at and maybe save yourself some money on your gas & electric bills. Lord knows you need it!!!

If you need to see the remaining services visit: and click on PRODUCTS.

How you a hustler and you the only one hustling??? A true hustler, has other hustling FOR HIM!!! I'd rather have 1% off of 100 peoples efforts, than 100% of my own efforts. If something happens to you, your income stops. If something happens to me, 400+ still creating monthly income for my family. THINK ABOUT IT. You too busy bashing the industry to take time out to understand it.
 09-12-2012, 02:01 PM         #69
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NILEVALLEY said:
Again, speaking out of ignorance gets you nowhere!!!

This ain't a T-shirt business!!! You can't just sell gas & electric and all the services that we offer without being LICENSED!!! We take yearly certification tests to prove that we are knowledgeable about the industry and product and services. Sure you can grab any crackhead off the corner to sell a T-shirt down the block, but we talking about partnering with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies!!! Let's see you go get a Sprint kiosk in the mall for FREE! How about a DirecTV kiosk??? Not gonna happen. The entry fee get's you licensed!!! Maybe you should read an application to learn about what you hating on!!!
 09-12-2012, 02:47 PM         #70
NILEVALLEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
What he is trying to tell you is we get paid on products and services, not people joining our team. Obviously the more people that join your team, the more products and services will be sold. A team can always out produce an individual. That is why we are always looking to build our teams. Imagine if you had 400+ people selling your t-shirts from coast to coast. All with their own website up 24/7. Would you business go up??? YES! That's what I have. 400+ reps, with their own websites, up 24/7, saving people on gas & electric and other essential services, and making a residual income that pays us ERRY MONTH!!! It's common sense, but some people really believe that you have to break your back out here to be RICH. Ask yourself, when has Bill Gates EVER rang you up in a store for a computer... NEVER!!! But he gets paid off of the person who builds the computer (1), packages the computer (2), ships it to the store (3) stocks it (4) rings it up (5) and the person who buys it (6). THAT'S 6 PEOPLE HE GETS PAID OFF OF. IS THAT A PYRAMID??? YES!!! That is the way of the world. Open your eyes!!!

I just hope another recession doesn't hit, cause I guarantee you ain't nobody gonna want to buy your whack t-shirts when they only have $100 and have to pay their electric bill. We get paid on ESSENTIAL SERVICES. That means its recession proof. No matter how bad the economy is people still gonna have gas & electric in their homes.

Since you need to see the products we offer, you can check out my site at and maybe save yourself some money on your gas & electric bills. Lord knows you need it!!!

If you need to see the remaining services visit: and click on PRODUCTS.

How you a hustler and you the only one hustling??? A true hustler, has other hustling FOR HIM!!! I'd rather have 1% off of 100 peoples efforts, than 100% of my own efforts. If something happens to you, your income stops. If something happens to me, 400+ still creating monthly income for my family. THINK ABOUT IT. You too busy bashing the industry to take time out to understand it.
The fact that you are defending MLM so hard is why I know it is bullsh*t. If you are so busy managing your team , why do you have time to be on this forum trying to solicit more people to join the fu*kery that is 5LINX.

You example with Bill Gates is extremely incorrect. Microsoft sells software , not hardware. They license their software to hardware companies. The hardware companies who are licensed to use Microsoft software on their hardware platforms are not part of the Microsoft "downline".
Microsoft in not a MLM marketing business in any form. They do not troll blogs for people to sell their software. You must think I do not understand licensing as opposed to MLM.

If I HAD 400 people selling my shirts, it would be through retail channels where they buy wholesale and resale. The wholeseller would not be part of my "downline" where they would have to pay for the opportunity to sell my shirts and I would get a percentage of each of their sale. Macys does not pay Polo for the opportunity to sell Polo in their stores. Once again you are confusing retail wholesaling with MLM.

If you think that you Bill Gates became worth billions without working hard as sh*t, you are delusional. If you think Steve Jobs, or Buffet or even Puff became rich without working hard as sh*t for years and years you are trying to con people or you are delusional.
 5 years ago '11        #71
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
5 LINX rep. He looks like he's "getting to the money".

[video - click to view]

09-12-2012, 03:31 PM         #72
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NILEVALLEY said:
The fact that you are defending MLM so hard is why I know it is bullsh*t. If you are so busy managing your team , why do you have time to be on this forum trying to solicit more people to join the fu*kery that is 5LINX.

You example with Bill Gates is extremely incorrect. Microsoft sells software , not hardware. They license their software to hardware companies. The hardware companies who are licensed to use Microsoft software on their hardware platforms are not part of the Microsoft "downline".
Microsoft in not a MLM marketing business in any form. They do not troll blogs for people to sell their software. You must think I do not understand licensing as opposed to MLM.

If I HAD 400 people selling my shirts, it would be through retail channels where they buy wholesale and resale. The wholeseller would not be part of my "downline" where they would have to pay for the opportunity to sell my shirts and I would get a percentage of each of their sale. Macys does not pay Polo for the opportunity to sell Polo in their stores. Once again you are confusing retail wholesaling with MLM.

If you think that you Bill Gates became worth billions without working hard as sh*t, you are delusional. If you think Steve Jobs, or Buffet or even Puff became rich without working hard as sh*t for years and years you are trying to con people or you are delusional.
WOW! So what happens when you buy the product and then can't sell it??? I'll wait for your response...........
Exactly!!! Nothing. You are stuck with a garage full of vitamins, milkshakes and girdles that NO ONE WANTS!!! That's what makes 5LINX different than the other companies. We don't buy then resell!!! There is no monthly quota to reach in order to get paid. I get paid off of EVERY SINGLE ITEM AND SERVICE!!! I don't stock no product!!! Don't want to. If you sell your t-shirt to some guy who want so sell them, but no one buys them because they look like they belong on Survivor, did you "scam" him??? No, he knew the risks going in. Same deal here. Everyone in 5LINX is not making money, just like everyone in the t-shirt business is not making money. But we getting it over here, you can BELIEVE THAT!!!

I have time to be on here, because unlike you I have 400+ people generating my income. I don't need to babysit them. They know what they are doing. You on the other hand, have to sell t-shirts ALL DAY, or you get's no money!!! It's called "LEVERAGE" look it up!!! "RESIDUAL INCOME" look it up!!! You have neither!!! LOL!!! I don't have to punch the clock to get paid!!!

Why am I even arguing with you... you selling T-shirts, and you comparing that to the industry I am in, Telecommunications and Energy (both billion dollar industries)??? Come on son!!! You really think you gonna get rich off t-shirts??? You might as will be selling piss!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 09-12-2012 at 03:36 PM..
 09-12-2012, 03:44 PM         #73
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
5 LINX rep. He looks like he's "getting to the money".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy goes and finds a random video of some guy on YouTube and thinks that he represents ALL OF 5LINX!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on, I'm not finished laughing yet.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE???
I have PLENTY of videos/pictures that I could post of SUCCESSFUL people in 5LINX, but that would prove nothing. You need to base your decisions on the opportunity, and the team you are joining. Not on a 2 minute video on YouTube. Someone needs to put you back under the stairs, cause you obviously don't understand AT ALL!!!

But for those of you that want videos, check out how I brought Christmas in:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #74
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
WOW! So what happens when you buy the product and then can't sell it??? I'll wait for your response...........
Exactly!!! Nothing. You are stuck with a garage full of vitamins, milkshakes and girdles that NO ONE WANTS!!! That's what makes 5LINX different than the other companies. We don't buy then resell!!! There is no monthly quota to reach in order to get paid. I get paid off of EVERY SINGLE ITEM AND SERVICE!!! I don't stock no product!!! Don't want to. If you sell your t-shirt to some guy who want so sell them, but no one buys them because they look like they belong on Survivor, did you "scam" him??? No, he knew the risks going in. Same deal here. Everyone in 5LINX is not making money, just like everyone in the t-shirt business is not making money. But we getting it over here, you can BELIEVE THAT!!!

Why am I even arguing with you... you selling T-shirts, and you comparing that to the industry I am in, Telecommunications and Energy (both billion dollar industries)??? Come on son!!! You really think you gonna get rich off t-shirts??? You might as will be selling piss!!!
n*gga, you sound stupid as fu*k

Diamond Supply
Supreme (especially Supreme)
Stussy
Crooks and Castles
LRG

all of these companies are million dollar companies , and they started as T shirt companies. Hell the Gillette brand is worth billions, (much more then 5linx) and all they sell is razor blades and shaving cream).

n*gga , your con will not work on this blog. How come you never addressed why you used Bill Gates as a example of selling computers, when he does not sell computers fu*k BOY!

:carl hah

Now take your a.ss to a seminar or something fu*k n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #75
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
The 5LINX lames want to sell Video Phones to people. Muthafu*ker Skype is free you dumb bi*ch you
 09-12-2012, 03:51 PM         #76
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
n*gga, you sound stupid as fu*k

Diamond Supply
Supreme (especially Supreme)
Stussy
Crooks and Castles
LRG

all of these companies are million dollar companies , and they started as T shirt companies. Hell the Gillette brand is worth billions, (much more then 5linx) and all they sell is razor blades and shaving cream).

n*gga , your con will not work on this blog. How come you never addressed why you used Bill Gates as a example of selling computers, when he does not sell computers fu*k BOY!

:carl hah

Now take your a.ss to a seminar or something fu*k n*gga.

That's exactly my point idiot!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SELL COMPUTERS TO GET PAID OFF OF THEM!!! You are too dumb for your own skin. You still think you have to sell a product to get paid off of it!!! LOL!!! Keep making those whack a.ss videos, and hopefully Denzel will give you a call one day!!! LOL!!! Broke a.ss wanna jump stupid!!! Check your income before you holla at me!!!
 09-12-2012, 03:52 PM         #77
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
The 5LINX lames want to sell Video Phones to people. Muthafu*ker Skype is free you dumb bi*ch you
Videophone been retired DUMBASS!!! Go read a book with your illiterate a.ss!!!
 09-12-2012, 03:54 PM         #78
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm outta here losers!!! Bout to hit the gym up while yall keep working till 9PM!!! LOL!!! Guess what??? I get paid while I'm at the gym!!! LOL!!! Team still working when I'm not!!! LOL!!! LEVERAGE!!! LOOK IT UP BROKE SUCKERS!!! LOL!!! Film at 11!!!! LOL!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #79
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
That's exactly my point idiot!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SELL COMPUTERS TO GET PAID OFF OF THEM!!! You are too dumb for your own skin. You still think you have to sell a product to get paid off of it!!! LOL!!! Keep making those whack a.ss videos, and hopefully Denzel will give you a call one day!!! LOL!!! Broke a.ss wanna jump stupid!!! Check your income before you holla at me!!!
"Ask yourself, when has Bill Gates EVER rang you up in a store for a computer... NEVER!!! But he gets paid off of the person who builds the computer (1), packages the computer (2), ships it to the store (3) stocks it (4) rings it up (5) and the person who buys it (6). THAT'S 6 PEOPLE HE GETS PAID OFF OF. IS THAT A PYRAMID??? YES!!! That is the way of the world. Open your eyes!!!"

That is your quotes. Now explain to me how Bill gates get paid when the computer gets packaged, shipped, stocked , and at POS. You said he gets paid of 6 people. Explain that arrangement to us.

You are a fu*k n*gga, who puts lies on top of lies
 5 years ago '11        #80
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Videophone been retired DUMBASS!!! Go read a book with your illiterate a.ss!!!

Skype has this product and they are cheaper. fu*k n*gga, go take a walk
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago