Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 ProfitSee said:
Silver FTW
This^ QE3 is gonna happen and when QE2 happened silver gained $30~ an ounce. Buy half physical silver to hold and half in paper silver or silver mining companies to flip when the price peaks. Then when it comes back down rebuy in all physical silver

Last edited by KNerd; 09-01-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #42
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,225 | Props total: 8643 8643
^^ Silver isn't the answer.

Think about it...dude's trying to invest $1,000.

Even if QE3 happens which it may or may not...but even if it does Silver is already up a lot from QE2, so is Gold.

They're not going to gain the same amount of value (percentage wise) as the previously did. But even if they were to double over the next 6 months he'd turn $1,000 into $2,000.

Not worth it at all.

Stocks >>
 5 years ago '09        #43
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 o7media said:
^^ Silver isn't the answer.

Think about it...dude's trying to invest $1,000.

Even if QE3 happens which it may or may not...but even if it does Silver is already up a lot from QE2, so is Gold.

They're not going to gain the same amount of value (percentage wise) as the previously did. But even if they were to double over the next 6 months he'd turn $1,000 into $2,000.

Not worth it at all.

Stocks >>
Thats why I suggested silver mining company stock. Best of both worlds and they're trading $20~ under their 52 week high.

I disagree with silver not jumping as much as it did during QE2 though. The fiat monetary system is on shaky ground as it is and making $500+ billion appear out of thin air isn't going to make it anymore appealing. The economy is fu*ked up as it is and printing more money is not the answer.
 5 years ago '08        #44
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 KNerd said:
Thats why I suggested silver mining company stock. Best of both worlds and they're trading $20~ under their 52 week high.

I disagree with silver not jumping as much as it did during QE2 though. The fiat monetary system is on shaky ground as it is and making $500+ billion appear out of thin air isn't going to make it anymore appealing. The economy is fu*ked up as it is and printing more money is not the answer.
The USD is near 52 week highs, it's not shaky at all. I agree printing more money will be bad for it but it will only be short term.

Gild an Silver are both over valued even at these levels. Eventually as the economy gets better they will fall hard. The dollar is king.

But yes you're right, miners are a much better investment than the actual metals, there will be much larger returns.

Still small cap stocks are better, you can't invest with $1,000 with the markets at 52 week highs, it's almost impossible to make a significant amount of money. Trading is the only way to do it either through small caps, options, or pharmas.

But of course they are riskier too.
 5 years ago '08        #45
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 KNerd said:
This^ QE3 is gonna happen and when QE2 happened silver gained $30~ an ounce. Buy half physical silver to hold and half in paper silver or silver mining companies to flip when the price peaks. Then when it comes back down rebuy in all physical silver

Bosss... Thanks any sites/ links to get silver bullion or on paper
 5 years ago '09        #46
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 countreenoise said:

Bosss... Thanks any sites/ links to get silver bullion or on paper
I get my physical silver from dealers around town. Look for the lowest price over spot. Here in CA if you spend over $1500 theres no sales tax on PM sales. Thats very important as thats 7.75% less I have to spend. The laws differ state to state.
 5 years ago '09        #47
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 o7media said:
The USD is near 52 week highs, it's not shaky at all. I agree printing more money will be bad for it but it will only be short term.

Gild an Silver are both over valued even at these levels. Eventually as the economy gets better they will fall hard. The dollar is king.

But yes you're right, miners are a much better investment than the actual metals, there will be much larger returns.

Still small cap stocks are better, you can't invest with $1,000 with the markets at 52 week highs, it's almost impossible to make a significant amount of money. Trading is the only way to do it either through small caps, options, or pharmas.

But of course they are riskier too.
I consider the dollar's value shaky because it's a fiat currency. Same reason why I disagree silver and gold are overvalued. Especially silver because of how much is used in industrial processes. I invest my second jobs money into PM to keep it off the radar anyways. Thats the extent of my investing so far personally. Until I jump into real estate that is.
 09-07-2012, 12:26 PM         #48
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Invest your money wisely. Do your research. Check me out at . If you see an opportunity for yourself, let me know, and I will show you how to make full-time income on a part-time basis.
 5 years ago '04        #49
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2406 2406
 eLLz said:
he never even got back to me
that's a crock of sh*t, i responded to every last cat who hit me up. some followed my directions to get the whole sale info and some did not. not my fault that people chose to be lazy and not follow simple directions. i am offering years of my hard earned knowledge and research on guaranteed money making wholesale sites that i use frequently... not my fault that people are not willing to do a simple fu*king sign up on a free site so i can give them my sources on a silver platter. lazy fu*ks are getting sh*t for free and still wanna complain???? gtfoh.... but like i said i am good. i make daily money in large sums and all i wanted to do was put cats on who needed help. so fu*k any one who says otherwise. i made sh*t happen for myself in a struggling economy and will continue to do so.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-09-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #50
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
 marcchrome said:
that's a crock of sh*t, i responded to every last cat who hit me up. some followed my directions to get the whole sale info and some did not. not my fault that people chose to be lazy and not follow simple directions. i am offering years of my hard earned knowledge and research on guaranteed money making wholesale sites that i use frequently... not my fault that people are not willing to do a simple fu*king sign up on a free site so i can give them my sources on a silver platter. lazy fu*ks are getting sh*t for free and still wanna complain???? gtfoh.... but like i said i am good. i make daily money in large sums and all i wanted to do was put cats on who needed help. so fu*k any one who says otherwise. i made sh*t happen for myself in a struggling economy and will continue to do so.

[pic - click to view]

hov: "that wholesale"
 5 years ago '11        #51
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 marcchrome said:

[pic - click to view]

Hit me up wit tha info!. Good looks if you do.
 5 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25653 25653
lmao at that bs 5linx scam
 09-10-2012, 09:51 AM         #53
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
I make more in a month, than you make in a year.
 5 years ago '04        #54
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Yung Dilla said:
 09-10-2012, 02:23 PM         #55
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
says the guy who obviously can't pay his website fees.
 5 years ago '04        #56
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 mcfalcons15 said:

Last edited by tdm2000; 09-10-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #57
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
 tdm2000 said:

lmfao... funny thing about this is that his site is down too. he didn't even know it was GoDaddy

that was an epic fail.
 5 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
I make more in a month, than you make in a year.
How much you wanna put on that show your pay stub for the week or bi weekly..

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 09-10-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #59
space
space
Mother fu*ker any REAL job you don't have to put money up first unless of course you're starting your own business the only people eating from that 5linx sh*t is them white folks. Lol n*gga please gtfoh with that bullsh*t forced a.ss sh*t. We got bentlys we got beamers n*gga y'all got rentals. Y'all got this one white dude on YouTube talking about "we not scam artist we get paid a lot" n*gga roof look like its about to cave in from water damage. fu*k outta here show that pay stub play boy and I'll murk your fu*king existence...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #60
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 marcchrome said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah this dude hit me with the info. I just haven't had time to mess with it yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now