most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
[quote=bpw5009;24315368]
 nameless1 said:
the east was garbage, did you see those teams he took to the finals?they were sh*t, as were the teams he beat to get there.
magic
oscar
zeke
stockton
payton
nash

what's the bigger gap?nash's efficiency[50-40-90 seasons, amazing shooter] or Kidds defense? not to mention, nash led some of the GOAT offenses if you take a look at ORTG[/QUOTE

Despite leading the those offenses how many finals has he played in? And when they were on the same team who started? Besides Kidd was a triple double machine in his prime. You cant put down kidd going to the finals because his division was weak. You can only play the teams out there. Yet you wanna put nash higher who had more to work with and did less?
you put kidd on those suns teams. what happens?kidd isn't keeping up with that pace that nash played with, and he isn't knocking down a shot when amare/marion slow down. and look at those teams nash lost to, kidds nets arent doing anything to them. and look at marions career when he left phoenix, diaw, barbosa, amare[although he had success for the first half as a knick], etc. joe johnson is really the only person who's production went up when he left the suns.
 5 years ago '12        #162
space
space
 GQ45 said:
All you gotta know about Bill Russell, is this: Played 13 years, won 11 championships. Back to back NCAA titles, undefeated seasons at USF. It's called winning!
im gonna put russell in my list

SOCIALITE said:
yo ts you catchin all kinds of hate, but i ain't mad at nothing about the list
im getting alot of people that agree too . it's mainly not having AI there, we all love AI but i cant put him in the top 5
 5 years ago '04        #163
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 4870 4870
 nameless1 said:
it's not my fault AI was short, wade is by default a better rebounder so that's an advantage to him. better defender as well. and wade took that series to 7 and put up 29/5/5/1/2 on 44%. his 2nd best player was shooting 39%. he had no help. sure an l is an l, but iverson was below average in every playoff series of his career besides 2001

the reasons im taking wade over ai 100/100 times are defense and efficiency. if ai even shot 45% in his career im taking him over wade no doubt. sadly this wasnt the case. also, ai only made it out of the 2nd round once. and missed the playoffs 6 times[2 times in his peak].
i only count 4 times he aint make it he last season he aint even play to be considered a / fail

and minus lebron where has wade been besides 06 finals

ai avg 30 plus in the playoffs 4 times his team were avg he played avg only twice

32 and 6 31 and 7 31 and 10 cant be called avg by any standards adn he shot lower % but he scored more point dished out more a.ssist it only seems like they dead even kus he played last two season on and off the court with trouble and at a conflict with wade...take out piston and philly season ai stats are only second to jordans far avg ppg

at the end of the day wade best and worst teams still better then ai best and worst teams yet ai leads him in all categories execpt fg% and rebs
 5 years ago '12        #164
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Cats really thinking Dirk top 5 alltime lol!!!!! This dude cant and doesn't play any D!! He is slow as molasses. I know I know he is a scorer.. Well if thats the criteria put AI on the list!! TERRIBLE
 5 years ago '12        #165
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,138 | Props total: 15853 15853
PG
1 Magic
2 Oscar
3 Cousy
4 Isiah
5 Stockton

SG
1 MJ
2 Kobe
3 Jerry West
4 Iverson (I consider him a 2)
5 Drexler

SF

1 Bird
2 LeBron
3 John Havlicek
4 Elgin Baylor
5 Dr. J

PF

1 Duncan
2 Bob Pettit (look him up)
3 Malone (consider him overrated)
4 Barkley
5 Garnett

C

1 Russell
2 Kareem
3 Wilt
4 Hakeem
5 Shaq
 5 years ago '12        #166
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
i only count 4 times he aint make it he last season he aint even play to be considered a / fail

and minus lebron where has wade been besides 06 finals

ai avg 30 plus in the playoffs 4 times his team were avg he played avg only twice

32 and 6 31 and 7 31 and 10 cant be called avg by any standards adn he shot lower % but he scored more point dished out more a.ssist it only seems like they dead even kus he played last two season on and off the court with trouble and at a conflict with wade...take out piston and philly season ai stats are only second to jordans far avg ppg

at the end of the day wade best and worst teams still better then ai best and worst teams yet ai leads him in all categories execpt fg% and rebs
wade was balling in the 11 finals, everyone on this forum knows if lebron even played 75% wade would have had another finals MVP.

he didn't dish out more a.ssists in the regular season, in the postseason he did by 1. and dont you think it's a fault to AI that he couldn't make his teammates better? it's not like he was playing with garnett timberwolves level scrubs, he had some decent players and one of the best coaches ever throughout his philly career. hell he even got webber, not in his prime but he was still more than serviceable.

and why do you think wades teams are better pre-lebron? shaq was clearly the 2nd banana in miami, shaq will tell you that to his face. he wasn't peak 30/13 every night shaq anymore.

Wade's leading AI in less t/opg and bpg as well. the gap between their scoring ability isnt as big as the gap in their defense or efficiency
 08-19-2012, 06:55 PM         #167
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear some of these lists are.... yuck..

Do you guys even watch Basketball?
 5 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
People are just mentioning names without even saying who they would replace

Iverson? Career 40% in the playoffs
Mcgrady? Career underachiver. How you can have the second best best centre in the league (Yao) and still not do sh*t is beyond me

at the knowledge of these posters, give more then just a name
all u giving 40% shooting as a reason not to be top 5 nash hasnt took a good team far ai has taken bad ones ........pathetic ones .......would u play with any ai team n philly on a video game to beat some one for money?
 5 years ago '12        #169
space
space
 coachscott33 said:
Cats really thinking Dirk top 5 alltime lol!!!!! This dude cant and doesn't play any D!! He is slow as molasses. I know I know he is a scorer.. Well if thats the criteria put AI on the list!! TERRIBLE
he's a top 5 all time PF, no body was ever saying top 5 all time

CosbySweater said:
PG
1 Magic
2 Oscar
3 Cousy
4 Isiah
5 Stockton

SG
1 MJ
2 Kobe
3 Jerry West
4 Iverson (I consider him a 2)
5 Drexler

SF

1 Bird
2 LeBron
3 John Havlicek
4 Elgin Baylor
5 Dr. J

PF

1 Duncan
2 Bob Pettit (look him up)
3 Malone (consider him overrated)
4 Barkley
5 Garnett

C

1 Russell
2 Kareem
3 Wilt
4 Hakeem
5 Shaq
i've already debated about pettit, he only played 10 seasons, played 5 of them in the mid 50s aka sh*t era, poor FG%, etc. no way he's better than malone/barkley/garnett/dirk/even mchale has a case over him

cousy ditto, no shot and he had an all time bad efficiency. couldnt dribble with his left hand either. he's done today, jj red!ck would blitz him

we all consider iverson a 2, there's no way he's better than wade. there's an argument over drexler, but not a strong one.

Dr J>>>Havlicek

Center list no argument
 5 years ago '12        #170
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
all u giving 40% shooting as a reason not to be top 5 nash hasnt took a good team far ai has taken bad ones ........pathetic ones .......would u play with any ai team n philly on a video game to beat some one for money?
he's beaten pathetic teams as well, look at the teams nash lost to. the kobe/gasol lakers are owning any team out of the east, the mid 00 spurs are owning any team out of the east.
 5 years ago '12        #171
space
space
 AmerigoCorleone said:
I swear some of these lists are.... yuck..

Do you guys even watch Basketball?
AI is probably top 5 most loved players all time, for good reason. not to mention alot of people hate miami[including me]
 5 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 nameless1 said:
wade was balling in the 11 finals, everyone on this forum knows if lebron even played 75% wade would have had another finals MVP.

he didn't dish out more a.ssists in the regular season, in the postseason he did by 1. and dont you think it's a fault to AI that he couldn't make his teammates better? it's not like he was playing with garnett timberwolves level scrubs, he had some decent players and one of the best coaches ever throughout his philly career. hell he even got webber, not in his prime but he was still more than serviceable.

and why do you think wades teams are better pre-lebron? shaq was clearly the 2nd banana in miami, shaq will tell you that to his face. he wasn't peak 30/13 every night shaq anymore.

Wade's leading AI in less t/opg and bpg as well. the gap between their scoring ability isnt as big as the gap in their defense or efficiency
stop it bro stop it would u pic eric snow tyrone hill and aaron mckie for any team no no no come george lynch speedy claxton what did any of the players do after philly???? nothin at all he made the best they he could he avg 6 to 7 a.ssist a game playing sg with these below avg players ....niether snow or aaron mckie could even dribble that good let alone be a offensive weapon ...u goin by stats i watched those team suck it up while ai will and and still trusted these n*ggaz with big shots and be let down for the most part them n*ggaz played well one season 2001 and they sucked all before and after that come on matt geiger bro todd mccoulough pretty good u reaching

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 08-19-2012 at 07:04 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #173
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,517 | Props total: 6174 6174
Dwayne wade shouldnt be on this list. N if Garnett is on here he's gotta be 5 at that position at best
 5 years ago '12        #174
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
[quote=nameless1;24315393]
 bpw5009 said:
you put kidd on those suns teams. what happens?kidd isn't keeping up with that pace that nash played with, and he isn't knocking down a shot when amare/marion slow down. and look at those teams nash lost to, kidds nets arent doing anything to them. and look at marions career when he left phoenix, diaw, barbosa, amare[although he had success for the first half as a knick], etc. joe johnson is really the only person who's production went up when he left the suns.
So they all declined because they lost nash? Nothing to do with age/injuries/wear&tear cmon man. I give you credit for not bringing up them fraudlent mvps nash has though.
 5 years ago '04        #175
space
space
 nameless1 said:
he's beaten pathetic teams as well, look at the teams nash lost to. the kobe/gasol lakers are owning any team out of the east, the mid 00 spurs are owning any team out of the east.
u aint answer the question .......the heat played a pacers and philly teams that were not better then reggies pacers or better then the that toronto team ....or those prime pierce teams ai was facing !
 5 years ago '12        #176
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
stop it bro stop it would u pic eric snow tyrone hill and aaron mckie for any team no no no come george lynch speedy claxton what ddi any of the players do after philly???? nothin at all he made the best they he could he avg 6 to 7 a.ssist a game playing sg with these below avg players ....niether snow or aaron mckie could even dribble that good let alone be a offensive weapon ...u goin by stats i watched those team suck it up while ai will and and still trusted these n*ggaz with big shots and be let down for the most part them n*ggaz played well one season 2001 and they sucked all before and after that come on matt geiger bro todd mccoulough pretty good u reaching
aaron mckie was the sixth man of the year in 2001. i watched them too, it was a great team built around AI. A team built mainly with above average defenders, just needed another scorer and he never got it until denver. im going by stats because it's better than the eye test.
 5 years ago '12        #177
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
u aint answer the question .......the heat played a pacers and philly teams that were not better then reggies pacers or better then the that toronto team ....or those prime pierce teams ai was facing !
that pacers team is beating the carter raptors in a 7 game series
reggies pacers ok, but reggie was out of his prime when AI was in his
 5 years ago '07        #178
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,517 | Props total: 6174 6174
I really cant understand how Wade is on this list n Garnett isnt better then Mchale. N how the hell u got Shaq as the 5th best center, if he's not 1 he's defintely 2
 5 years ago '07        #179
nxtbigceleb 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
 nameless1 said:
cousy couldn't dribble with his left hand, historically inefficient, no shot, etc. there's a perfect example of a guy who couldn't succeed today
West>Wade but it's very close and can be argued for wade
Elvin Hayes and McHale over Dirk/Barkley?Just no
Centers are all close from 2-5, can be argued for any of em

mchale would be my honorable mention
Is this a top five at your position or can you survive in various era's? Cousy has an MVP trophy and 6 rings to boot. He led the most prolific fast break of his time and is the beginning of Celtic Pride. Cousy is top 5 at his position. Wade/West? Toss up. West is 1-8 in the Finals. 1-8! Wade is 2-1. Elvin Hayes was the 3rd all-time leading scorer in NBA history when he retired. And won a title. Mchale was the second best player on a Boston dynasty. Dirk has been soft his whole career almost. At least a decade. And Barkley separated himself from the rest of the league only for a 3 year period. Great numbers. Great talent. I love him. Not top five.
 5 years ago '04        #180
space
space
wade made who better? he just lucked up and got to play with shaq and then got lebron to come play with him wade played ok n 011 but he didnt play to his best ability either him and lebron played like crap n those 4th quarters just by default the ball had to go in the basket for one of them and it was wade .......he played nothin like the k!lled dwade in 06 and previous seasons .......lebron gets the blame kus he didnt do anything at all !
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy