Top 5 all time at every position?

most viewed right now
 234
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Iverson > Wade

fu*k is wrong with you
 6 years ago '08        #262
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 Official said:
Iverson > Wade

fu*k is wrong with you
Yea at not practicing.
 6 years ago '06        #263
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$20,738 | Props total: 2930 2930
@ Pippen being so low.
 6 years ago '05        #264
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,663 | Props total: 1182 1182
i dont care how good you are, you can be better then kobe, jordan lebron or shaq but if you aint winning ships/rings you should be on this list, just sayin.....
 6 years ago '07        #265
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 675 675
SO WHERE DOES THIS GUY FALL IN AT CLEARLY HE WAS BETTER THAN WADE WEST & DREXLER & WHEN HE WAS AT HIS BEST BETTER THAN KOBE TOO

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #266
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
the OP was pretty spot on with it. cant front.

who is oscar though? full name? not familar with him
 6 years ago '04        #267
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 joshdogg26 said:
i just don't think you realize how readilly you dismiss somebody else's accomplishments and praise AI for the same type of things in the same breath. acting like him balling out was just because "somebody had to." you could easily say that about AI's entire time in philly. for example, you also earlier said "what did wade do before lebron other than win a championship in 06?" umm... well that championship is more than AI ever did period. the greatest accomplishment of AI's career was just making the finals and losing. that was probably the worst moment of wade's. i don't think you're doing it on purpose, just be a little more fair
fair im not being fair lol seriously the point was wades been on better teams than Ai brother not a knock wade! you over looking the fact no finals teams has been as bad besides lebron cavs and close is the kidds nets and they all lost pretty much the same way......more credit should be given for taking a sh*tty team to the finals period then winning on a stacked one
 6 years ago '11        #268
does any 1 care 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 686 686
Can't believe some of yall think Reggie Miller is a top 5 sg
 6 years ago '04        #269
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
plus alltime is your legacy and mark on the game and ai>>>wade and drexler in that category even at his best kobe has never been as loved and admired as ai let alone d-wade!
 6 years ago '07        #270
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 14850 14850
 UF4Soldier said:
fair im not being fair lol seriously the point was wades been on better teams than Ai brother not a knock wade! you over looking the fact no finals teams has been as bad besides lebron cavs and close is the kidds nets and they all lost pretty much the same way......more credit should be given for taking a sh*tty team to the finals period then winning on a stacked one
i think there's 2 sides to that story though. part of it is that iverson's game didn't mesh well with other superstars and he wouldn't adjust to play a winning style and fit better teams, which is ultimately what drove him out of the league with his refusal to take a reduced role or come off the bench. if you were going to handcraft a roster to do all the dirty work and let iverson be iverson and break plays and take all the shots without ever complaining and then go and play hard on defense and rebound for him, it would look a lot like that philly team that went to the finals, but they always get dragged through the mud. you often have to make adjustments to win in basketball. wade has done that playing with lebron. iverson never really did that. it takes sacrifices and adjustments to win in most cases, you can't be selfish or stubborn.
 6 years ago '12        #271
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7825 7825
 grapedrank said:
the OP was pretty spot on with it. cant front.

who is oscar though? full name? not familar with him
Robinson b

@44Wade, West Made 4/5 All D Teams[got introduced in 1969, missed it the year he retired] and this is when he wasnt in his prime anymore

to the dude who said wade is "maybe top 20"
 6 years ago '10        #272
ARosary 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$10,155 | Props total: 3468 3468
im doing 90s+ (from those who I can remember)

PG-Kevin Johnson/Rod Strickland/Steve Nash/Magic/Rose
SG-Ray Allen/ Jordan/BJ Armstrong (yes, chill), Reggie Miller, Clyde Drexler
SF-Kobe Bryant (hes not a 2 to me), LeBron, Pippen, Penny
PF-KG, Anthony Mason (ima bias knick fan), Barkley
C-Tim Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem
 6 years ago '11        #273
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,784 | Props total: 29423 29423
 Gulla said:
From the OP's post, Hakeem is 2nd after Wilt, then Kareem, Shaq, and Moses
Dirk ain't no top5 pf Barkley 2, Garmett 3, Malone 4, and Bob Pettit 5
ok get the entire fu*k outta here. pettite is a better pf than dirk?? on what planet? dude completely revolutionized not just the position but the ENTIRE LEAGUE. and i dont care what generation you put him in hes still gonna dominate bc hes a lights out shooter with an impossible-to-block shot.
 6 years ago '12        #274
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7825 7825
 ARosary said:
im doing 90s+ (from those who I can remember)

PG-Kevin Johnson/Rod Strickland/Steve Nash/Magic/Rose
SG-Ray Allen/ Jordan/BJ Armstrong (yes, chill), Reggie Miller, Clyde Drexler
SF-Kobe Bryant (hes not a 2 to me), LeBron, Pippen, Penny
PF-KG, Anthony Mason (ima bias knick fan), Barkley
C-Tim Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem
:yodacmonson:
 08-20-2012, 03:12 PM         #275
NVmystyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PGs -
magic (without a doubt)
oscar
isaiah
stockton
walt frazier
nash

SGs -
jordan
kobe
west
gervin
iverson
wade (will be 3 or 4 in couple yrs)

SFs -
bird (no doubts and ima knicks fan)
dr J
baylor
havlicek
lebron (can be #1 after all is done)
wilkins (melo coming soon)

PFs -
duncan
karl malone
barkley
kg
dirk
webber

Cs -
Kareem
Russel
Wilt
Shaq
Hakeem
Moses Malone/David Robinson (either one its close, Ewing behind them)
 6 years ago '09        #276
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
Shaun "Rain Man" Kemp??
 6 years ago '12        #277
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7825 7825
 NVmystyle said:
PGs -
magic (without a doubt)
oscar
isaiah
stockton
walt frazier
nash

SGs -
jordan
kobe
west
gervin
iverson
wade (will be 3 or 4 in couple yrs)

SFs -
bird (no doubts and ima knicks fan)
dr J
baylor
havlicek
lebron (can be #1 after all is done)
wilkins (melo coming soon)

PFs -
duncan
karl malone
barkley
kg
dirk
webber

Cs -
Kareem
Russel
Wilt
Shaq
Hakeem
Moses Malone/David Robinson (either one its close, Ewing behind them)
Wade is already >>>Gervin and Iverson. What did either of those 2 do better than Wade besides score?
Props on C-Webb because i forgot about him but im still taking McHale over him
LeBron is dead #3 at worst, only people who have a case are dr j and Bird.
I've been sleeping on frazier this entire thread
 bigscore said:
Shaun "Rain Man" Kemp??
he had a few great years then became washed up and fat
 08-20-2012, 04:40 PM         #278
NVmystyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nameless1 said:
Wade is already >>>Gervin and Iverson. What did either of those 2 do better than Wade besides score?
Props on C-Webb because i forgot about him but im still taking McHale over him
LeBron is dead #3 at worst, only people who have a case are dr j and Bird.
I've been sleeping on frazier this entire thread

he had a few great years then became washed up and fat
i actually had wade over iverson first but he needs another yr to top him, and another 3yrs to top gervin in my eyes, consistency counts and wade had that injured yr that knocks him in ranks

Had lebron at 3 also but gotta give respects to old timers for yrs put in, lebron keeps doing it he passes them hands down

Melo will be on the list after 2 MVP-like seasons
 6 years ago '12        #279
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7825 7825
 NVmystyle said:
i actually had wade over iverson first but he needs another yr to top him, and another 3yrs to top gervin in my eyes, consistency counts and wade had that injured yr that knocks him in ranks

Had lebron at 3 also but gotta give respects to old timers for yrs put in, lebron keeps doing it he passes them hands down

Melo will be on the list after 2 MVP-like seasons


and what did gervin do consistently besides score, lose?iverson/gervin did nothing better than wade besides score
 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM         #280
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fk is Wade is so underrated here? Y'all ever watch him play?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy