Top 5 all time at every position?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70159 70159
at AI not even being on that list.

come on bro
 5 years ago '12        #182
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4766 4766
 tre0624 said:
I really cant understand how Wade is on this list n Garnett isnt better then Mchale. N how the hell u got Shaq as the 5th best center, if he's not 1 he's defintely 2
I have Shaq as 4th b, him/wilt/hakeem are interchangeable. you're saying shaq is easily better than russell or kareem? and name 5 SGs better than Wade

nxtbigceleb said:
Is this a top five at your position or can you survive in various era's? Cousy has an MVP trophy and 6 rings to boot. He led the most prolific fast break of his time and is the beginning of Celtic Pride. Cousy is top 5 at his position. Wade/West? Toss up. West is 1-8 in the Finals. 1-8! Wade is 2-1. Elvin Hayes was the 3rd all-time leading scorer in NBA history when he retired. And won a title. Mchale was the second best player on a Boston dynasty. Dirk has been soft his whole career almost. At least a decade. And Barkley separated himself from the rest of the league only for a 3 year period. Great numbers. Great talent. I love him. Not top five.
elvin hayes was inefficient his entire career, and if you want to talk about headcases he defines it.

and it's top 5 at your position, but if we go just by accolades why dont we have george mikan at center?cousy should be the #1 PG also, this is also based on how well your game translates in any year
 5 years ago '12        #183
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
 nastii_n*gga said:
If Dirk is soo great, why did he go from winning it all to getting swept in the 1st round?!!!!

He hand pretty much the same team bar Chandler and Barea
Didn't Dirk put LeBron and the Heat away with a far inferior supporting cast? Didn't the Heat get swept by the Bulls after winning a chip in 06?

Tim Duncan has been swept, he's the greatest PF of all time.
LeBron James has been swept.
Kobe Bryant has been swept.
Shaq has been swept.
Your mother has been swept.

Shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '12        #184
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
wade made who better? he just lucked up and got to play with shaq and then got lebron to come play with him wade played ok n 011 but he didnt play to his best ability either him and lebron played like crap n those 4th quarters just by default the ball had to go in the basket for one of them and it was wade .......he played nothin like the k!lled dwade in 06 and previous seasons .......lebron gets the blame kus he didnt do anything at all !
He played with an out of prime Shaq, check the stats. Shaq took the 2nd role in those teams. Watch the 06 Heat DVD, Shaq tells you that there were two groups. The youngblood and the vets, Wade led the youngblood and Shaq let the vets and they came together. Shaq also says that he took a backseat to Wade. And Wade didn't play to the best of his ability?

27/7/5/2/2 on 55% shooting. Don't know what else you want. Here's wade in 2006

35/8/4/3/1 on 47%. Shaq?

14/6/2 on 60%. Shaq wasn't carrying sh*t

Bkjj11 said:
at AI not even being on that list.

come on bro
how many times are people going to bring up AI, being debated for awhile now
 5 years ago '04        #185
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4708 4708
 nameless1 said:
aaron mckie was the sixth man of the year in 2001. i watched them too, it was a great team built around AI. A team built mainly with above average defenders, just needed another scorer and he never got it until denver. im going by stats because it's better than the eye test.
so u sayin aaron mckie was good? really serious if u build a team around a player and the teammates see success then that player made them better .......the stats in them philly teams u cant go by alone kus they would say ai is hogging the ball when in reality who else was gonna hold down the scoring load....its like u playing 5 on 5

team A has 5 avg to above avg grown men

team b had on superstar and 1 gown man and 2 below avg highschool kids

who the odds gonna favor and who on what team is most likely gonna take shots more often.... its just common sense those philly teams for the most part sucked

2001 was just the best year he had and everybody fed off that.......no philly player beside iggy went on to be a star after leaving philly and ai or vice versa
 5 years ago '11        #186
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Magic Johnson Tough 5 Any Game
Air Jordan
Bron Jizz aimz
The Mailman
Kareem
 5 years ago '04        #187
space
space
 nameless1 said:
He played with an out of prime Shaq, check the stats. Shaq took the 2nd role in those teams. Watch the 06 Heat DVD, Shaq tells you that there were two groups. The youngblood and the vets, Wade led the youngblood and Shaq let the vets and they came together. Shaq also says that he took a backseat to Wade. And Wade didn't play to the best of his ability?

27/7/5/2/2 on 55% shooting. Don't know what else you want. Here's wade in 2006

35/8/4/3/1 on 47%. Shaq?

14/6/2 on 60%. Shaq wasn't carrying sh*t

how many times are people going to bring up AI, being debated for awhile now
i never said shaq was carrying anything bro wades the man but that shaq and zoe>>>>>any player ai ever played with in philly kus they could still play d and still be a scoring threat.......deke not a scoring threat and he da only other star u came name he played with n his prime philly days!
 5 years ago '12        #188
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
so u sayin aaron mckie was good? really serious if u build a team around a player and the teammates see success then that player made them better .......the stats in them philly teams u cant go by alone kus they would say ai is hogging the ball when in reality who else was gonna hold down the scoring load....its like u playing 5 on 5

team A has 5 avg to above avg grown men

team b had on superstar and 1 gown man and 2 below avg highschool kids

who the odds gonna favor and who on what team is most likely gonna take shots more often.... its just common sense those philly teams for the most part sucked

2001 was just the best year he had and everybody fed off that.......no philly player beside iggy went on to be a star after leaving philly and ai or vice versa
you dont win the 6th man of the year because you suck. and bruce bowen went to have quite a good career after leaving philly. im not saying AI's teams were good, not at all, but they weren't as bad as say, kobe 06
 5 years ago '12        #189
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
i never said shaq was carrying anything bro wades the man but that shaq and zoe>>>>>any player ai ever played with in philly kus they could still play d and still be a scoring threat.......deke not a scoring threat and he da only other star u came name he played with n his prime philly days!
i dont think you remember how done Zo was in miami. he could barely play 20 mpg, he had kidney issues, he was old. mutumbo, webber, iggy, hell even lou williams>>>>>>Zo
 5 years ago '04        #190
space
space
jordan
kobe
ai
prime vc
prime t-mac
mitch richmond lmao??
u can argue clyde
and miller!!!! i wouldnt to me wade can be 5 or 6 but he aint better then ai ai had more impact on the game and did more at the same position a 5'11 kus he was nowhere near 6 foot !
 08-19-2012, 07:21 PM         #191
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
jordan
kobe
ai
prime vc
prime t-mac
mitch richmond lmao??
u can argue clyde
and miller!!!! i wouldnt to me wade can be 5 or 6 but he aint better then ai ai had more impact on the game and did more at the same position a 5'11 kus he was nowhere near 6 foot !

Oh my God did you just put VC and Mitch above Wade and Clyde?

EDIT:

Or did I misread?
 5 years ago '12        #192
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
jordan
kobe
ai
prime vc
prime t-mac
mitch richmond lmao??
u can argue clyde
prime t mac would be in my top 5 but the dude had 1 amazing year, 1 great year, a few good years, and that was it. he was a lazy piece of sh*t, never got out of the first round, etc.
VC was never as good as his cousin and he wasnt known as half man half caring without reason. he quit on his team in toronto, he admitted it. fu*k that
richmond was a one way player
miller ^^^^^^
 5 years ago '04        #193
space
space
 nameless1 said:
you dont win the 6th man of the year because you suck. and bruce bowen went to have quite a good career after leaving philly. im not saying AI's teams were good, not at all, but they weren't as bad as say, kobe 06
worst then 06 kobe aaron mckie got that 6th man awrd by luck ....playin off of iverson and hitting open jumpers that year he never played on that level ever before or after...bruce bowen overrated hacker known for playing hard defense he had a solid career at best mean while wade has played with and still playin with how manyy hof allstars and future allstars and even udonis and chalmers are better then any ais philly teammates!
 5 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 AmerigoCorleone said:
Oh my God did you just put VC and Mitch above Wade and Clyde?

EDIT:

Or did I misread?
i said in his prime vs wades primes its questionable whos better .......? but i was really joking
but i was serious about t-mac tho

and alot of vince better years were reallyy looked over in toronto and in new jersey he kinda faded out .....n n*gga clowning on mitch richmond stop it !
 5 years ago '12        #195
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
worst then 06 kobe aaron mckie got that 6th man awrd by luck ....playin off of iverson and hitting open jumpers that year he never played on that level ever before or after...bruce bowen overrated hacker known for playing hard defense he had a solid career at best mean while wade has played with and still playin with how manyy hof allstars and future allstars and even udonis and chalmers are better then any ais philly teammates!
exactly, he was an amazing defender. bowen in his prime>those 2. iggy/webber>those 2. bowen may have been a dirty player but he was a great defender
 5 years ago '12        #196
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
i said in his prime vs wades primes its questionable whos better .......? but i was really joking
but i was serious about t-mac tho
prime wade wade is still top 5. only kobe/mj/mac>>>>. carter would be 5th to me

t mac you can argue top 2, people on here were putting him ahead of prime kobe

and mitch was that dude but he was a one way player. no one is ever saying he was above average in anything besides scoring
 5 years ago '08        #197
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6069 6069
 nameless1 said:
prime t mac would be in my top 5 but the dude had 1 amazing year, 1 great year, a few good years, and that was it. he was a lazy piece of sh*t, never got out of the first round, etc.
VC was never as good as his cousin and he wasnt known as half man half caring without reason. he quit on his team in toronto, he admitted it. fu*k that
richmond was a one way player
miller ^^^^^^
Miller was also a 1 way player.
N Tmacs only edge over Vc was defense IMO.
 5 years ago '06        #198
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 mrballer23 said:
How the hell are you going to have dirk so high up
I agree how you gone have dirk that high . Kevin Mchale should of been top 5 he invented the post up game
 5 years ago '04        #199
space
space
so no injuries

kobe
t-mac
jordan
ai
wade! /thread!
 5 years ago '12        #200
space
space
 rlnichol77 said:
I agree how you gone have dirk that high . Kevin Mchale should of been top 5 he invented the post up game
and he was only elite for 4 years. dirk was for 11 and counting

miller was a 1 way player

and T-Macs playmaking was better than carters. his ballhandling was also sick for someone 6'8
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago