The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
i didnt watch said video,but my whole thing is,ive worked at a movie theatre and everybody knows,movie theatre exit doors open from THE INSIDE!!! there's no way there wasnt a second person involved because unless he came in thru the lobby bought a ticket,walked passed everybody left thru the theatre exit put something on the door for him to be able to get back in,went got his guns changed into the suit and then came back and k!lled everyone,there is no way he could of came in thru the theatre emergency exits without someone on the inside to open it for him...
 5 years ago '07        #82
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 supervillain said:
so who let him in?

and why no camera footage??

two simple questions...
uhh maybe tha guy everbody described as takin a phone call and openin tha emergency exit

who said their isnt?
 5 years ago '04        #83
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
somebody gotta pay dont care if its james holmes or someone else.. us watchin a video isnt goin to change anything us voting isnt goin to change anything and sitting on a forum tellin people you need to wake up isnt goin to change anything.
 5 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 getyagameup said:
fam, i answered all the questions that you had in response to my post. it was incorporated into the quotations marks of your response so maybe you didn't see what i wrote. the first 33 minutes was very important becuz it laid the groundwork for the fact that there are no tapes......the feds got involved and were seemingly happy that no tapes were given to the public and there was multiple witness testimony as to there being someone else involved, including a description AND ANOTHER GAS MASK.

i'm not going to lie, i got bored with the video and wanted to watch true blood and it was late but the more i watched the more i learned and the more i learned after that. there is obviously a cover up of something and it's bigger than just the shooting. too many coincidences and too many holes. I AM NOT A SHEEP BY ANY MEANS WHICH IS WHY I WATCHED THE ENTIRE VIDEO TO SEE WHERE THEY WERE COMING FROM. if you watch the whole thing you'll see that none of this sh*t is as simple as you think it is. mass murders just don't happen like that fam. if it was one, two ppl, fine. that's "normal". still, there is waaaaaaaaaaay more to this that meets the eye.

i don't know about you but i'm black. I COULD NEVER FORGET THAT MY ANCESTORS WERE BROUGHT HERE AS fu*kING PROPERTY A FEW CENTURIES AGO.....WE DIDN'T STARTED GETTING REALLY RESPECTED UNTIL LESS THAN ONE CENTURY AGO.....YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I THINK THERE'S MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE TO EVERYTHING THESE MOTHER fu*kERS ARE DOING. PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. WITH MORE TECHNOLOGY, MONEY, LAWS, "ADVANCEMENTS", THEY CAN ONLY GET MORE SINISTER WITH TIME. look at all of the corruption that's been discovered in the last few decades. i don't trust our government and i don't trust the police. too much has been done and been covered up for me to think that the system is for my benefit. our first black president is a fu*king puppet. they all are. he's a liar just like the rest. that's why he won because bush really showed his a.ss.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

once bitten, twice shy. over 400 yrs???? i'm fu*king petrified of these heinous mother fu*kers, especially cuz i'm black.

you think that everything is sweet??? i think it's u who needs to wake up and see all the bullsh*t all around you for what it is....bullsh*t.

i'm done tryna explain it to you because it's like speaking to someone about a book who didn't even finish reading it.
that wasnt directed at u?as far as 2 shooters,its a safe bet that more than 3 people woulda reported 2 guys.2nd,if they were armed similar,no way its only gonna be 12 casualties.3rd,all reports say only 1 person came thru that emergency door,so where would this otha shooter have been?

if u need somebody else to tell u what to think then your a sheep.u said u didnt catch tha fbi agent tha 1st time,watched this doc and its "oh sh*t,look at that agent".thats sheep sh*t.thinkin logically for 1 minute,say if he did stare at that officer when tha cam question came up.officer neva turns around so it makes fbi's body language irrelevant.

plenty mass murders have happened.u wanna know why?look at our obsession wit murder.can barely watch anything on tv witout somebody bein murdered,then pus*y a.ss america wants to act horrified when it happens for real.what really happened here will reveal itself in time,but if u think some dude on youtube has than answer 2 weeks lata,you're sadly mistaken

dude,read my posts in tha kc.no need to preach to me about blackness or our sh*tty gov.i think only idiots vote in presidential elecetions and every last 1 of these fu*ktards is tha same.obamacare will likely destroy our currency and sink this economy.

where did i say sh*t is sweet lol?like i said,check my posts in tha kc.all i said was from tha 1st 33 mins,several of tha questions posed were easily answerable then some bi*ches in here wanna get their pantys wet lol.no reason that stupid a.ss doc is 90 mins.james holmes is just not that important
 08-21-2012, 12:50 PM         #85
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
just an observation: anyone here who is saying the term "conspiracy nuts" or "conthpirathy theoriths" also have a football team in their avatars or signature, wearing it like its their badge of honour being a.ssociated with something thats larger than them. i mean you cant blame them, it must make their small p*nises feel bigger at night when becky says she got a headache, memorizing all the favorite team players names and their avg score % before they jack off and cry themselves to sleep. way to go with the herd mentality you fu*kboys, latching onto any bandwagon you can to forget your miserable lives and take it out on others. leave the conspiracy "theorists" alone, they are just asking the questions your feeble mind is too incapable to understand because you cant sit down an read a book for longer than two minutes..
Yes, because people who watch and engage in sports are just mindless drones who care nothing about anything that matters. Way to show those mocking conspiracy theorist logic!

Conspiracy theorists for the most part are just political simpletons who turn to wild and preposterous explanations because they're too fu*king stupid to reach legitimate, reasonable conclusions. Government don't operate in the interests of the people? Government must be reptilian beings. Light in the sky that I can't explain? Must be alien beings. Guy shoots up school, must be a fu*king MK-Ultra victim. I don't like Obama? Oh well, I'm too stupid to put forth a valid political argument against him, so I'll just pretend he's a marxist, islamist born outside of America. It's childish fu*king fu*kery.

You shoot yourself in the foot. You're showing yourself to be exactly what most reasonable people already know ardent conspiracy theorists to be - stupid fu*ks who look to over-simplify everybody and everything.

American conspiracy theorists especially are some of the most idiotic, out of touch people I've ever met in my life. Please don't tell me they're plumbing the depths of human existence by blaming the government every time some tard shoots up a crowd of people.
 5 years ago '10        #86
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
I'm sure the government controls and are behind some horrible acts of violence in our country and let them happen.. however, seriously... I HIGHLY doubt being behind a teen shooting up a movie theatre full of young people at midnight on a thursday night in aurora, coloradio while watching Batman is on their list. Lets get real.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16213 16213
there is actually a vid ..from the news station about them going and looking for one of his classmates who they believed was an accomplice... the neighbors described holmes with the orange hair and his friend and everything... the neighbors said the guy went MIA, and there were reports about him threatening more violence if james was prosecuted.. this is mainstream news who reported this..

Dude is bein passed off as a loner..holmes' "neighbors" describe him thaty way...but one of his neighbors said they went to have a beer with him that tuesday... there are little to no reports about the person that was stabbed outside of the theatre at the exit too
 5 years ago '07        #88
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16213 16213
 MistaKlean said:
I'm sure the government controls and are behind some horrible acts of violence in our country and let them happen.. however, seriously... I HIGHLY doubt being behind a teen shooting up a movie theatre full of young people at midnight on a thursday night in aurora, coloradio while watching Batman is on their list. Lets get real.
he is not a teen he was a grad student
 5 years ago '04        #89
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 endless lies said:
gtfoh with this f*ggot sh*t.

anybody who watched this in its entirety is a virgin.
That avy...
 5 years ago '08        #90
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 r.burgundy said:
uhh maybe tha guy everbody described as takin a phone call and openin tha emergency exit

who said their isnt?
why are you refusing to question the "official story"?
 5 years ago '04        #91
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Yes, because people who watch and engage in sports are just mindless drones who care nothing about anything that matters. Way to show those mocking conspiracy theorist logic!

Conspiracy theorists for the most part are just political simpletons who turn to wild and preposterous explanations because they're too fu*king stupid to reach legitimate, reasonable conclusions. Government don't operate in the interests of the people? Government must be reptilian beings. Light in the sky that I can't explain? Must be alien beings. Guy shoots up school, must be a fu*king MK-Ultra victim. I don't like Obama? Oh well, I'm too stupid to put forth a valid political argument against him, so I'll just pretend he's a marxist, islamist born outside of America. It's childish fu*king fu*kery.

You shoot yourself in the foot. You're showing yourself to be exactly what most reasonable people already know ardent conspiracy theorists to be - stupid fu*ks who look to over-simplify everybody and everything.

American conspiracy theorists especially are some of the most idiotic, out of touch people I've ever met in my life. Please don't tell me they're plumbing the depths of human existence by blaming the government every time some tard shoots up a crowd of people.
he does look retarded right?? you see him in his court appearance???? dude looks high as a kite on something. dude, seriously. wake up. if you don't question everything then guess what? i got a bridge in brooklyn for sale right now!!!!

only an idiot doesn't ask questions and if you think that the gov't is for you, you might be right. you must be making $1M plus a year becuz those are the only ppl they give a sh*t about.

u think the govt cares about the common ppl??? how? and why??? there are no common people in govt!!! there are all corporate related. they poison you from birth with vaccinations, money for big pharma, autism and a bunch of auto immune disorders for the new generation. feed you some sh*tty, genetically modified food, full of pesticides all your life. tell you to worship the cow (hamburger meat is washed with ammonia....how the fu*k is that healthy???), the chicken and the pig.....meanwhile we are the fattest people in the world with the most heart issues, cancer issues, health issues (does any one else besides me find it strange that they have Food AND Drugs IN THE SAME ADMINISTRATION????????). don't even provide you with proper health care to heal yourself from the sh*tty food you've been fed all your life....basically, they just prescribe you drugs (more money for big pharma....have you seen the markups on the drugs they sell you??? they have THE BEST HUSTLE GOING, fu*k heroin and coke). speaking of that, they control the international drug trade (the US has the biggest drug market in the world, surprisingly) YET THE ONLY DRUG THAT ACTUALLY HAS MEDICINAL VALUE, WOULD BRING IN BILLIONS IN REVENUE A YEAR is STILL illegal because god fu*king forbid people stop using those big profit pills big pharma pushes on us or it's made into hemp which can be used for tons of other sh*t and prolly put the cotton industry out of business. it needs to STAY illegal so much so that THEY'VE DECLARED WAR ON IT because it's just that bad. Result? it feeds our BOOMING PRISON SYSTEM AND IT'S ECONOMY. oh yea, we have the highest incarceration rates in the world!!!! We're just winning all around as citizens....the fattest, the most drug addicts, the unhealthiest, the most incarcerated.......TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, THE US SPEND MORE ON THEIR MILITARY THAT THEY DO ON EDUCATION AND HEALTH CARE COMBINED SO THAT THEY CAN GO SPREAD THEIR AGENDA TO EVERY OTHER PART OF THE WORLD THAT THEY CAN SO PLEASE, MY DUDE, TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE US GOVERNMENT GIVES ONE SINGLE SOLITARY fu*k ABOUT IT'S CITIZENS???????????????

the vice presidential candidate was on CNBC today talking about how the us needs to cut domestic spending 20% to try and cut down the 17 bazillion dollar deficit that just seemed to come out of nowhere over the last 15, 20 years or so. GOD FORBID THEY STOP GOING TO WAR AND BRING SOME OF THE TROOPS HOME AND MIND THEIR fu*kING BUSINESS AND STOP INTERFERING WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. so that's even LESS money for education and health care for us.....meanwhile the dept of homeland security bought 1 billion rounds of ammunition this year SO FAR....hollow point to be exact, FOR TRAINING PURPOSES, and a whole bunch of riot gear and BULLET PROOF stop and go checkpoints. guess who's paying for what looks like their own demise??????? ever heard of DEMOCIDE???? it's death by govt. according to STATISTICS, not conspiracy theory BUT COLD HARD FACTS, it's been responsible for the deaths of 262 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE LAST CENTURY. damn, that's just about the entire US, but the conspiracy theorists are "crazy" because they look into what's actually going on and sh*t like this that you don't hear on regular tv.

so you really think that the US is for it's people still, my dude???????

please open your eyes. Even a wise man listens to a fool. He actually might teach you something.
 5 years ago '09        #92
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
I definitely thought this was entertaining, I do think there may have been another shooter due to the pool of blood and gas mask, other than that it was hard for me to believe most of the sh*t they put in here, but I did find the bit on CIA Brainwashing very, very interesting and a bit creepy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy