The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 supervillain said:
I'm convinced r.burgundy didn't watch any of the vids in this thread...Hes gotta be trollin
i watched 33 mins of tha documentary.sh*t was pointless.not watchin that sh*t for anotha hour
 08-19-2012, 11:06 PM         #62
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
watched this last night and its very well done, they got sh*t in their that i didnt catch or even know of, and i was studying this sh*t for days after it happened cuz i knew something was up. one thing that stuck out to me was the fact the movie theater had an alarm system that says "murder in the theater" in this documentary they show a young black girl who says she heard it, an electronic voice saying repeatedly "murder in the theater......murder in the theater.....murder in the theater" like come on since when did alarm systems start recognizing between a fire and a shooting? i wonder if any israeli owned security firms installed that alarm?

a couple of other things dont add up:

-multiple witnesses saying the guy who held open the door had a goatee(michael page?)

-the second mask, knife and blood trail leading back to the theater, 500m away from his car

-the nurse who seen everything being mysteriously "drowned" weeks later, even though she knew how to swim and was an athlete.

-the medical center was having a "drill" for mass shooting victims at the same exact time of the shootings ...just like the 9/11 drills and wargames representing the real life scenario playing out before them

-the book being sent to the school a day after the shooting and the FBI faking an article saying it was in the "school mail room for a week" before they "found it" the school issued a statement saying this was false (thats their calling card right there)
Wow I didn't even kno about the nurse dying
 5 years ago '04        #63
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Final Boss said:
watched this last night and its very well done, they got sh*t in their that i didnt catch or even know of, and i was studying this sh*t for days after it happened cuz i knew something was up. one thing that stuck out to me was the fact the movie theater had an alarm system that says "murder in the theater" in this documentary they show a young black girl who says she heard it, an electronic voice saying repeatedly "murder in the theater......murder in the theater.....murder in the theater" like come on since when did alarm systems start recognizing between a fire and a shooting? i wonder if any israeli owned security firms installed that alarm?

this ^^^^ ....i would just think that they would have an alarm for fire.......murder in the theater???? that did sound completely off.

a couple of other things dont add up:

-multiple witnesses saying the guy who held open the door had a goatee(michael page?)

-the second mask, knife and blood trail leading back to the theater, 500m away from his car

-the nurse who seen everything being mysteriously "drowned" weeks later, even though she knew how to swim and was an athlete.

-the medical center was having a "drill" for mass shooting victims at the same exact time of the shootings ...just like the 9/11 drills and wargames representing the real life scenario playing out before them

this ^^^^

-the book being sent to the school a day after the shooting and the FBI faking an article saying it was in the "school mail room for a week" before they "found it" the school issued a statement saying this was false (thats their calling card right there)
this ^^^^ - over planting of evidence....Minority Report!!!!!! that's where i got that idea and point from.....so dude booby traps his place and then tells the feds that he did that after he gets caught and it still takes 2 days for the FEDS to get into his sh*t??? (every raid I've ever seen last 10 -15 seconds at most, where they do that at???) imo, if he was really so gully, he's not telling them sh*t and that's at least 2, 3 more ppl getting it.....a day later, a book DETAILING HIS WHOLE PLAN shows up at the school that he left, without warning, the month and a half before????? i mean i learn from what i see and i wasn't born yesterday. that sh*t doesn't add up AT ALL. he's literally too smart to be this stupid.

i didn't know about the nurse either.......too strange......

didn't know the father was so involved in FICO and the fact that the libor scandal just broke makes this sh*t too huge a coincidence.

when i first saw dude at the hearing, before all this, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS that he's on something. i saw that scopolomine doc on world star 3 months ago....first thing i thought of as they were mentioning the facts in the first 30 mins of this doc right was he's on that bullsh*t, right before they played the same intro to the same doc....definitely possible.....

all his childhood friends and basically his best friend is like this ain't him??? he was smart, like genius smart, up until 4 mths b4 the shooting. graduated college with a 3.949, turned down a huge scholarship, basically, to a very good school, graduate school, mind you and that sh*t is not cheap (i know someone with a grad degree that owes more than 100k), to get less money somewhr else???? that's just fu*king retarded. someone had to tell him to do that and he listened. no way i'm turning down free cake like that. again, he seems to smart to be making all of these bad decisions.

NO ONE IN THE THEATER CAN RECALL A DUDE IN ORANGE HAIR COMING INTO THE THEATER BUT THIS CAT IS THE SHOOTER???? gas mask or not, fu*k that. i'mma remember seeing some carrot head mother fu*ker coming into the theater cuz that's the first thing i'm calling him!!!!!

where's the camera footage of the theater?? this is the biggest bullsh*t right here. every theater has a system in place. everyone i've been too since a while ago has cameras in it...where's the tape?? and what's the set up of the theater??? are the entrance doors at the top of it or are they in the middle and you have to walk up a ramp to come into it LIKE MOST THEATERS I'VE BEEN TOO RECENTLY???? cuz if that's the case and it's a walk up, then SOMEONE HAD TO SEE HIM and the fact that NO ONE DID SEE A CARROT TOP DUDE would seem impossible, especially with the lights on. that would be a major hole. doesn't anyone know the layout of that theater????

dude, when he was giving his speech on temporal time, i think, looked like the average white boy....a cool dude you can chill and kick it with....shot 70 ppl all of a sudden???

why aren't the parents saying anything?

his dad is too involved in some complete other bullsh*t that this is just a coincidence.

two gas masks......

a key witness drowning that could've identified someone else.....

the cops audio.....I SWEAR I HEAR, ON I THINK THAT LAST TRANSMISSION, THE COP SAID A 45 SIG SAUER yet they found an ar15, two 40 cals and a remington.

no one noticed this n*gga with an ar15, a 40 cal and a shottie come into the theater??? oh cuz of the gas being thrown, from two different directions, and cuz he came in through the exit. isn't it a little difficult to carry and ar15 and a remington without some sort of training? the gun range said they called him to get him to come to the range and he didn't, so where did he learn to shoot guns, let alone properly carry them???? i mean dude was a geek to me. all of a sudden he saw a couple of batman movies and he's now a mass murderer???

based on witness testimony, i'm convinced he wasn't in the theater. no one recalled a bright orange hair person in the theater and fat dude said that the dude holding open the door had a goatee. so he installed a razor in the gas mask???

who's blood is that that left the trail behind the theater? i'm waiting for the dna of that and of the gas mask, both of them.

my head is hurting trying to wrap my brain around this one. i was not aware of the facts of this case and now that i'm hearing more, i do believe that there's some bullsh*t popping off.

didn't even see the body language of the fbi agent behind the captain speaking when he answered the questions that he wanted to, however good catch on the replay. they are obviously leaving sh*t out. the video tapes are going to be key and if this dude has a real lawyer, that trial shouldn't happen with out that because i know were that me, that's the first thing i'm asking for. put him at the crime scene. he had to come through the lobby initially in order to go down the front of the theater, sit by the exit, open the door to get his sh*t and then come back and k!ll ppl. if they can't produce that then this whole thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.

great doc....didn't know about the extent of libor even though i always thought that wall st was book cooking.

great info on the RFK a.ssassination. that definitely sounds like the effects of scopolamine. and that man done did 40.....ouch. what a world we live in.
 5 years ago '08        #64
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 getyagameup said:
this ^^^^ - over planting of evidence....Minority Report!!!!!! that's where i got that idea and point from.....so dude booby traps his place and then tells the feds that he did that after he gets caught and it still takes 2 days for the FEDS to get into his sh*t??? (every raid I've ever seen last 10 -15 seconds at most, where they do that at???) imo, if he was really so gully, he's not telling them sh*t and that's at least 2, 3 more ppl getting it.....a day later, a book DETAILING HIS WHOLE PLAN shows up at the school that he left, without warning, the month and a half before????? i mean i learn from what i see and i wasn't born yesterday. that sh*t doesn't add up AT ALL. he's literally too smart to be this stupid.

i didn't know about the nurse either.......too strange......

didn't know the father was so involved in FICO and the fact that the libor scandal just broke makes this sh*t too huge a coincidence.

when i first saw dude at the hearing, before all this, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS that he's on something. i saw that scopolomine doc on world star 3 months ago....first thing i thought of as they were mentioning the facts in the first 30 mins of this doc right was he's on that bullsh*t, right before they played the same intro to the same doc....definitely possible.....

all his childhood friends and basically his best friend is like this ain't him??? he was smart, like genius smart, up until 4 mths b4 the shooting. graduated college with a 3.949, turned down a huge scholarship, basically, to a very good school, graduate school, mind you and that sh*t is not cheap (i know someone with a grad degree that owes more than 100k), to get less money somewhr else???? that's just fu*king retarded. someone had to tell him to do that and he listened. no way i'm turning down free cake like that. again, he seems to smart to be making all of these bad decisions.

NO ONE IN THE THEATER CAN RECALL A DUDE IN ORANGE HAIR COMING INTO THE THEATER BUT THIS CAT IS THE SHOOTER???? gas mask or not, fu*k that. i'mma remember seeing some carrot head mother fu*ker coming into the theater cuz that's the first thing i'm calling him!!!!!

where's the camera footage of the theater?? this is the biggest bullsh*t right here. every theater has a system in place. everyone i've been too since a while ago has cameras in it...where's the tape?? and what's the set up of the theater??? are the entrance doors at the top of it or are they in the middle and you have to walk up a ramp to come into it LIKE MOST THEATERS I'VE BEEN TOO RECENTLY???? cuz if that's the case and it's a walk up, then SOMEONE HAD TO SEE HIM and the fact that NO ONE DID SEE A CARROT TOP DUDE would seem impossible, especially with the lights on. that would be a major hole. doesn't anyone know the layout of that theater????

dude, when he was giving his speech on temporal time, i think, looked like the average white boy....a cool dude you can chill and kick it with....shot 70 ppl all of a sudden???

why aren't the parents saying anything?

his dad is too involved in some complete other bullsh*t that this is just a coincidence.

two gas masks......

a key witness drowning that could've identified someone else.....

the cops audio.....I SWEAR I HEAR, ON I THINK THAT LAST TRANSMISSION, THE COP SAID A 45 SIG SAUER yet they found an ar15, two 40 cals and a remington.

no one noticed this n*gga with an ar15, a 40 cal and a shottie come into the theater??? oh cuz of the gas being thrown, from two different directions, and cuz he came in through the exit. isn't it a little difficult to carry and ar15 and a remington without some sort of training? the gun range said they called him to get him to come to the range and he didn't, so where did he learn to shoot guns, let alone properly carry them???? i mean dude was a geek to me. all of a sudden he saw a couple of batman movies and he's now a mass murderer???

based on witness testimony, i'm convinced he wasn't in the theater. no one recalled a bright orange hair person in the theater and fat dude said that the dude holding open the door had a goatee. so he installed a razor in the gas mask???

who's blood is that that left the trail behind the theater? i'm waiting for the dna of that and of the gas mask, both of them.

my head is hurting trying to wrap my brain around this one. i was not aware of the facts of this case and now that i'm hearing more, i do believe that there's some bullsh*t popping off.

didn't even see the body language of the fbi agent behind the captain speaking when he answered the questions that he wanted to, however good catch on the replay. they are obviously leaving sh*t out. the video tapes are going to be key and if this dude has a real lawyer, that trial shouldn't happen with out that because i know were that me, that's the first thing i'm asking for. put him at the crime scene. he had to come through the lobby initially in order to go down the front of the theater, sit by the exit, open the door to get his sh*t and then come back and k!ll ppl. if they can't produce that then this whole thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.

great doc....didn't know about the extent of libor even though i always thought that wall st was book cooking.

great info on the RFK a.ssassination. that definitely sounds like the effects of scopolamine. and that man done did 40.....ouch. what a world we live in.
Great motherfu*king breakdown my dude...

Putting this at the top of the thread....


Last edited by supervillain; 08-20-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #65
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16109 16109
 Franchise08 said:
My friend has been making this argument since the event happened...my question is this:

What does that change?...1 shooter/2/3....what's the fkn difference...maybe the other moron escaped?...people still got shot and got k!ller...how is it being a lone wolf or multiple suspects a conspiracy theory?
exactly... but the concrete word is conspiracy... police actually went to a residence of what was believed to be a second shooter..one of his classmates. The question should be why would they just go with one shooter and let the other escape?
 08-20-2012, 09:40 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
this ^^^^ - over planting of evidence....Minority Report!!!!!! that's where i got that idea and point from.....so dude booby traps his place and then tells the feds that he did that after he gets caught and it still takes 2 days for the FEDS to get into his sh*t??? (every raid I've ever seen last 10 -15 seconds at most, where they do that at???) imo, if he was really so gully, he's not telling them sh*t and that's at least 2, 3 more ppl getting it.....a day later, a book DETAILING HIS WHOLE PLAN shows up at the school that he left, without warning, the month and a half before????? i mean i learn from what i see and i wasn't born yesterday. that sh*t doesn't add up AT ALL. he's literally too smart to be this stupid.

i didn't know about the nurse either.......too strange......

didn't know the father was so involved in FICO and the fact that the libor scandal just broke makes this sh*t too huge a coincidence.

when i first saw dude at the hearing, before all this, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS that he's on something. i saw that scopolomine doc on world star 3 months ago....first thing i thought of as they were mentioning the facts in the first 30 mins of this doc right was he's on that bullsh*t, right before they played the same intro to the same doc....definitely possible.....

all his childhood friends and basically his best friend is like this ain't him??? he was smart, like genius smart, up until 4 mths b4 the shooting. graduated college with a 3.949, turned down a huge scholarship, basically, to a very good school, graduate school, mind you and that sh*t is not cheap (i know someone with a grad degree that owes more than 100k), to get less money somewhr else???? that's just fu*king retarded. someone had to tell him to do that and he listened. no way i'm turning down free cake like that. again, he seems to smart to be making all of these bad decisions.

NO ONE IN THE THEATER CAN RECALL A DUDE IN ORANGE HAIR COMING INTO THE THEATER BUT THIS CAT IS THE SHOOTER???? gas mask or not, fu*k that. i'mma remember seeing some carrot head mother fu*ker coming into the theater cuz that's the first thing i'm calling him!!!!!

where's the camera footage of the theater?? this is the biggest bullsh*t right here. every theater has a system in place. everyone i've been too since a while ago has cameras in it...where's the tape?? and what's the set up of the theater??? are the entrance doors at the top of it or are they in the middle and you have to walk up a ramp to come into it LIKE MOST THEATERS I'VE BEEN TOO RECENTLY???? cuz if that's the case and it's a walk up, then SOMEONE HAD TO SEE HIM and the fact that NO ONE DID SEE A CARROT TOP DUDE would seem impossible, especially with the lights on. that would be a major hole. doesn't anyone know the layout of that theater????

dude, when he was giving his speech on temporal time, i think, looked like the average white boy....a cool dude you can chill and kick it with....shot 70 ppl all of a sudden???

why aren't the parents saying anything?

his dad is too involved in some complete other bullsh*t that this is just a coincidence.

two gas masks......

a key witness drowning that could've identified someone else.....

the cops audio.....I SWEAR I HEAR, ON I THINK THAT LAST TRANSMISSION, THE COP SAID A 45 SIG SAUER yet they found an ar15, two 40 cals and a remington.

no one noticed this n*gga with an ar15, a 40 cal and a shottie come into the theater??? oh cuz of the gas being thrown, from two different directions, and cuz he came in through the exit. isn't it a little difficult to carry and ar15 and a remington without some sort of training? the gun range said they called him to get him to come to the range and he didn't, so where did he learn to shoot guns, let alone properly carry them???? i mean dude was a geek to me. all of a sudden he saw a couple of batman movies and he's now a mass murderer???

based on witness testimony, i'm convinced he wasn't in the theater. no one recalled a bright orange hair person in the theater and fat dude said that the dude holding open the door had a goatee. so he installed a razor in the gas mask???

who's blood is that that left the trail behind the theater? i'm waiting for the dna of that and of the gas mask, both of them.

my head is hurting trying to wrap my brain around this one. i was not aware of the facts of this case and now that i'm hearing more, i do believe that there's some bullsh*t popping off.

didn't even see the body language of the fbi agent behind the captain speaking when he answered the questions that he wanted to, however good catch on the replay. they are obviously leaving sh*t out. the video tapes are going to be key and if this dude has a real lawyer, that trial shouldn't happen with out that because i know were that me, that's the first thing i'm asking for. put him at the crime scene. he had to come through the lobby initially in order to go down the front of the theater, sit by the exit, open the door to get his sh*t and then come back and k!ll ppl. if they can't produce that then this whole thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.

great doc....didn't know about the extent of libor even though i always thought that wall st was book cooking.

great info on the RFK a.ssassination. that definitely sounds like the effects of scopolamine. and that man done did 40.....ouch. what a world we live in.
So you didn't think the doc was an obvious ploy for anti-gun control? It becomes more and more apparent that's the motive behind its production especially in the last 45 minutes. The doc is nothing more then an exploitation used to further an agenda of support for the 2'nd Amendment......outside of that they offered no real solid evidence of this Manchurian candidate nonsense. While we can a.ssume that in the past certain things like this may have happen there is no reason to conclude that anything of the sort took place...........Occam's razor says the simplest answer is likely to be the right one.........people are so confused how a rich kid who has a bright future could do such a thing, but no one knows this kids history or family life............
 5 years ago '07        #67
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 getyagameup said:
this ^^^^ - over planting of evidence....Minority Report!!!!!! that's where i got that idea and point from.....so dude booby traps his place and then tells the feds that he did that after he gets caught and it still takes 2 days for the FEDS to get into his sh*t??? (every raid I've ever seen last 10 -15 seconds at most, where they do that at???) imo, if he was really so gully, he's not telling them sh*t and that's at least 2, 3 more ppl getting it.....a day later, a book DETAILING HIS WHOLE PLAN shows up at the school that he left, without warning, the month and a half before????? i mean i learn from what i see and i wasn't born yesterday. that sh*t doesn't add up AT ALL. he's literally too smart to be this stupid.

i didn't know about the nurse either.......too strange......

didn't know the father was so involved in FICO and the fact that the libor scandal just broke makes this sh*t too huge a coincidence.


when i first saw dude at the hearing, before all this, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS that he's on something. i saw that scopolomine doc on world star 3 months ago....first thing i thought of as they were mentioning the facts in the first 30 mins of this doc right was he's on that bullsh*t, right before they played the same intro to the same doc....definitely possible.....

all his childhood friends and basically his best friend is like this ain't him??? he was smart, like genius smart, up until 4 mths b4 the shooting. graduated college with a 3.949, turned down a huge scholarship, basically, to a very good school, graduate school, mind you and that sh*t is not cheap (i know someone with a grad degree that owes more than 100k), to get less money somewhr else???? that's just fu*king retarded. someone had to tell him to do that and he listened. no way i'm turning down free cake like that. again, he seems to smart to be making all of these bad decisions.

NO ONE IN THE THEATER CAN RECALL A DUDE IN ORANGE HAIR COMING INTO THE THEATER BUT THIS CAT IS THE SHOOTER???? gas mask or not, fu*k that. i'mma remember seeing some carrot head mother fu*ker coming into the theater cuz that's the first thing i'm calling him!!!!!

where's the camera footage of the theater?? this is the biggest bullsh*t right here. every theater has a system in place. everyone i've been too since a while ago has cameras in it...where's the tape?? and what's the set up of the theater??? are the entrance doors at the top of it or are they in the middle and you have to walk up a ramp to come into it LIKE MOST THEATERS I'VE BEEN TOO RECENTLY???? cuz if that's the case and it's a walk up, then SOMEONE HAD TO SEE HIM and the fact that NO ONE DID SEE A CARROT TOP DUDE would seem impossible, especially with the lights on. that would be a major hole. doesn't anyone know the layout of that theater????

dude, when he was giving his speech on temporal time, i think, looked like the average white boy....a cool dude you can chill and kick it with....shot 70 ppl all of a sudden???

why aren't the parents saying anything?

his dad is too involved in some complete other bullsh*t that this is just a coincidence.


two gas masks......

a key witness drowning that could've identified someone else.....

the cops audio.....I SWEAR I HEAR, ON I THINK THAT LAST TRANSMISSION, THE COP SAID A 45 SIG SAUER yet they found an ar15, two 40 cals and a remington.

no one noticed this n*gga with an ar15, a 40 cal and a shottie come into the theater??? oh cuz of the gas being thrown, from two different directions, and cuz he came in through the exit. isn't it a little difficult to carry and ar15 and a remington without some sort of training? the gun range said they called him to get him to come to the range and he didn't, so where did he learn to shoot guns, let alone properly carry them???? i mean dude was a geek to me. all of a sudden he saw a couple of batman movies and he's now a mass murderer???

based on witness testimony, i'm convinced he wasn't in the theater. no one recalled a bright orange hair person in the theater and fat dude said that the dude holding open the door had a goatee. so he installed a razor in the gas mask???

who's blood is that that left the trail behind the theater? i'm waiting for the dna of that and of the gas mask, both of them.

my head is hurting trying to wrap my brain around this one. i was not aware of the facts of this case and now that i'm hearing more, i do believe that there's some bullsh*t popping off.

didn't even see the body language of the fbi agent behind the captain speaking when he answered the questions that he wanted to, however good catch on the replay. they are obviously leaving sh*t out. the video tapes are going to be key and if this dude has a real lawyer, that trial shouldn't happen with out that because i know were that me, that's the first thing i'm asking for. put him at the crime scene. he had to come through the lobby initially in order to go down the front of the theater, sit by the exit, open the door to get his sh*t and then come back and k!ll ppl. if they can't produce that then this whole thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.

great doc....didn't know about the extent of libor even though i always thought that wall st was book cooking.

great info on the RFK a.ssassination. that definitely sounds like the effects of scopolamine. and that man done did 40.....ouch. what a world we live in.
u have seen bomb raids that are 15 secs?so they raid tha crib and disable tha bomb all in just 15 secs??holy sh*t

i didnt watch that far.i stopped at tha brazillian cucamunga plant and its mystical properties.

he came in thru tha emergency exit at tha bottom left of tha theatre,its dark as fu*k,smoke is everywhere and bullets start flyin.i think most people arent really caring about what tha shooter looks like.

they are 2 of tha most hated parents in america.what should they say?

as soon as tha gas came thats when bullets started flyin.not like he stood there posin for pictures.

where do kids in tha hood learn to shoot guns?

no 1 recalled him in tha theater because he wasnt in tha theater.he parked his car out back and came thru and emergency exit

tha body language part is tha absolute dumbest "evidence" yet.nobody knows that fbi agent to say what is normal body language.all dude did was literally look up and his head is pretty much movin tha whole time.u think an fbi agent who knows he is on camera is gonna smile at certain questions.cmon son

wtf man.he wasnt in tha theater at all.he came in thru tha back door.
 5 years ago '08        #68
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7


thats that pride kicking in....
 5 years ago '04        #69
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
guess we're going to overlook police reports that James was sitting in his car, calm and incoherent when arrested? and the fact the 2nd gas mask is found almost directly under the surveilance camera (which proves it was worn by an accomplice until he was out of range of the camera). As I've stated before, who in their right mind could pull off such a tragedy ALONE as most of you want to believe; and yet remain calm as a butterfly AND spare other innocent lives by tipping the cops about the bomb? Call a spade what it is, welcome to reality folks.
 5 years ago '04        #70
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 r.burgundy said:
u have seen bomb raids that are 15 secs?so they raid tha crib and disable tha bomb all in just 15 secs??holy sh*t

dude, it took them 2 days. i meant when they rush a cribb usually, they are in the cribb in seconds and secure the place. again he TELLS THEM after he gets caught that his cribb is wrigged....so then what really was the purpose of wrigging the cribb???????????????????????????????????????????

i didnt watch that far.i stopped at tha brazillian cucamunga plant and its mystical properties.

if you only have half the knowledge of all the facts that the video presented, how can you argue certain points when they made some excellent points throughout the entire video??

he came in thru tha emergency exit at tha bottom left of tha theatre,its dark as fu*k,smoke is everywhere and bullets start flyin.i think most people arent really caring about what tha shooter looks like.

emergency exits are usually locked from the outside. how the hell did he get in there by himself???? if he did this by himself, he would've had to come into the theater AT SOME POINT so again i ask WHERE IS THE VIDEO FROM THE PLETHORA OF CAMERAS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE THEATER?

they are 2 of tha most hated parents in america.what should they say?

i'mma leave this one alone....his dad is too involved into something that has nationwide implications that this is just a coincidence.

as soon as tha gas came thats when bullets started flyin.not like he stood there posin for pictures.

from two different directions as per the testimony of a few ppl in there....and there are two gas masks....one on him when he got caught so what did he need the other for, backup?

where do kids in tha hood learn to shoot guns?

dude was a geek, man. he wasn't into no sh*t like that. they said, if you continued to watch the video that he applied to a gun range to shoot there and the range called him to come and HE NEVER SHOWED. given his history, the testimony of his closest friend, the testimony of his former schoolmates, dude was a popular nerd and cool. the behavioral profile presented by them and the one by the media seems very different portrayals of this man's character, imo.

no 1 recalled him in tha theater because he wasnt in tha theater.he parked his car out back and came thru and emergency exit

so again, how did he get in? who was the dude "with the goatee" by the exit that the witness saw before the lights went out that didn't have bright a.ss orange hair?

tha body language part is tha absolute dumbest "evidence" yet.nobody knows that fbi agent to say what is normal body language.all dude did was literally look up and his head is pretty much movin tha whole time.u think an fbi agent who knows he is on camera is gonna smile at certain questions.cmon son

it's called body language because the body often speaks without the mind knowing, my dude. learn some psychology. he paid immediate attention non verbally to the quesions about the video...dude, you see his face and eye movements?? they are called tells. happens in poker all the time. and just becuz he's on camera doesn't mean that he can control himself like that, and he did smile when the question was ignored....my thing is why did he do it?

wtf man.he wasnt in tha theater at all.he came in thru tha back door.
inquired into this like 3 times already. someone had to let him in if he didn't do it himself so where's the other person and for the love of god, where are the videos???

my whole point is that there's something fishy going on. if you don't believe that then you're entitled to your opinion and i think you're not looking at the facts objectively.
 5 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 kidd247 said:
guess we're going to overlook police reports that James was sitting in his car, calm and incoherent when arrested? and the fact the 2nd gas mask is found almost directly under the surveilance camera (which proves it was worn by an accomplice until he was out of range of the camera). As I've stated before, who in their right mind could pull off such a tragedy ALONE as most of you want to believe; and yet remain calm as a butterfly AND spare other innocent lives by tipping the cops about the bomb? Call a spade what it is, welcome to reality folks.
obviously he aint in his right mind lol.if 2 people went in there shootin wit gears of war guns,it woulda been alot more than 12 people dead.he wore full body armor so im guessin he was prepared to die or at least shoot out wit tha police
 5 years ago '07        #72
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 getyagameup said:
inquired into this like 3 times already. someone had to let him in if he didn't do it himself so where's the other person and for the love of god, where are the videos???

my whole point is that there's something fishy going on. if you don't believe that then you're entitled to your opinion and i think you're not looking at the facts objectively.
i think their is definitely more to tha story,but it doesnt change that fact that many questions can be answered easily,and some of tha
"evidence" in tha vid,such as tha fbi agent body language is complete non-sense.i just thinks whats missin from tha story is a motive
 5 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 r.burgundy said:
i think their is definitely more to tha story,but it doesnt change that fact that many questions can be answered easily,and some of tha
"evidence" in tha vid,such as tha fbi agent body language is complete non-sense.i just thinks whats missin from tha story is a motive
you cant be fu*king serious...

for one you only watched 30mins of an 1:30 min video and none of the other two videos posted..so fu*k what you have to say...if you haven't taken the time to watch any of the videos, then what the fu*k are you trying to debate for???? we should be ignoring your hard headed/mule a.ss...
gottdamn, you motherfu*kers be pissing me off...i need a break from this sh*t seriously..


Last edited by supervillain; 08-20-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 supervillain said:
you cant be fu*king serious...

for one you only watch 30mins of an 1:30 min video and none of the other two videos posted..so fu*k what you have to say...if you haven't taken the time to watch any of the videos, then what the fu*k are you trying to debate for???? we shouldnt even be paying you any attention..

gottdamn, you motherfu*kers be pissing me off...i need a break from this sh*t seriously..
yes i am serious.u cant easily answer how a broke college student wit rich parents can afford 5k worth of guns???this is why this c*ntry gets away wit so much sh*t

yo,sherlock holmes,i answered tha fu*kin questions posed in tha part i watched.in that 33 min span i saw absolutely nothin of interest.anything i didnt watch i didnt comment on.that 2nd video posted was already touched on in tha documentary.

i see u totally ignore tha post were i actually answered a few of tha questions
like i said,u sheep wanna be led and told.everything aint some grand conspiracy.if u take your time and analyze u might find some things are simple
 5 years ago '08        #75
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 r.burgundy said:

no 1 recalled him in tha theater because he wasnt in tha theater.he parked his car out back and came thru and emergency exit

wtf man.he wasnt in tha theater at all.he came in thru tha back door.
so who let him in?

and why no camera footage??

two simple questions...
 5 years ago '04        #76
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 supervillain said:
you cant be fu*king serious...

for one you only watched 30mins of an 1:30 min video and none of the other two videos posted..so fu*k what you have to say...if you haven't taken the time to watch any of the videos, then what the fu*k are you trying to debate for???? we should be ignoring your hard headed/mule a.ss...
gottdamn, you motherfu*kers be pissing me off...i need a break from this sh*t seriously..


i feel your pain bro. it's like morpheus said, some ppl are so hopelessly reliant on the matrix they can't see reality for what it is. don't do all the research, don't completely listen to the all the facts and deny or disregard things that you really can't if you're open minded...i get frustrated to with ppl's logic and rationale. it's crazy to me sometimes too......sound like u abt to kirk out.
 5 years ago '04        #77
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 r.burgundy said:
yes i am serious.u cant easily answer how a broke college student wit rich parents can afford 5k worth of guns???this is why this c*ntry gets away wit so much sh*t

yo,sherlock holmes,i answered tha fu*kin questions posed in tha part i watched.in that 33 min span i saw absolutely nothin of interest.anything i didnt watch i didnt comment on.that 2nd video posted was already touched on in tha documentary.

i see u totally ignore tha post were i actually answered a few of tha questions
like i said,u sheep wanna be led and told.everything aint some grand conspiracy.if u take your time and analyze u might find some things are simple
fam, i answered all the questions that you had in response to my post. it was incorporated into the quotations marks of your response so maybe you didn't see what i wrote. the first 33 minutes was very important becuz it laid the groundwork for the fact that there are no tapes......the feds got involved and were seemingly happy that no tapes were given to the public and there was multiple witness testimony as to there being someone else involved, including a description AND ANOTHER GAS MASK.

i'm not going to lie, i got bored with the video and wanted to watch true blood and it was late but the more i watched the more i learned and the more i learned after that. there is obviously a cover up of something and it's bigger than just the shooting. too many coincidences and too many holes. I AM NOT A SHEEP BY ANY MEANS WHICH IS WHY I WATCHED THE ENTIRE VIDEO TO SEE WHERE THEY WERE COMING FROM. if you watch the whole thing you'll see that none of this sh*t is as simple as you think it is. mass murders just don't happen like that fam. if it was one, two ppl, fine. that's "normal". still, there is waaaaaaaaaaay more to this that meets the eye.

i don't know about you but i'm black. I COULD NEVER FORGET THAT MY ANCESTORS WERE BROUGHT HERE AS fu*kING PROPERTY A FEW CENTURIES AGO.....WE DIDN'T STARTED GETTING REALLY RESPECTED UNTIL LESS THAN ONE CENTURY AGO.....YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT I THINK THERE'S MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE TO EVERYTHING THESE MOTHER fu*kERS ARE DOING. PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. WITH MORE TECHNOLOGY, MONEY, LAWS, "ADVANCEMENTS", THEY CAN ONLY GET MORE SINISTER WITH TIME. look at all of the corruption that's been discovered in the last few decades. i don't trust our government and i don't trust the police. too much has been done and been covered up for me to think that the system is for my benefit. our first black president is a fu*king puppet. they all are. he's a liar just like the rest. that's why he won because bush really showed his a.ss.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

once bitten, twice shy. over 400 yrs???? i'm fu*king petrified of these heinous mother fu*kers, especially cuz i'm black.

you think that everything is sweet??? i think it's u who needs to wake up and see all the bullsh*t all around you for what it is....bullsh*t.

i'm done tryna explain it to you because it's like speaking to someone about a book who didn't even finish reading it.
 5 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 getyagameup said:


i feel your pain bro. it's like morpheus said, some ppl are so hopelessly reliant on the matrix they can't see reality for what it is. don't do all the research, don't completely listen to the all the facts and deny or disregard things that you really can't if you're open minded...i get frustrated to with ppl's logic and rationale. it's crazy to me sometimes too......sound like u abt to kirk out.
my nig, you have no idea well maybe you do..but these motherfu*kers got my head hurting...im not even talking about just on BX.. i mean on the internet period...you have those who are open minded and look at the facts and ask questions and then you have those who are just stubborn as fu*k and swallow everything the media tells them...and im not trying to be an as*hole..i mean, seriously, how can ppl not see that we are being played with and not getting all the info? and its not only this case..its other sh*t too that just irks the sh*t outta me..im almost to the point where im saying fu*k the internet...imma just lurk and not comment or just leave period..its also to the point where i dont even read comments on here anymore..i read the first post and go about my business because of all the immaturity, denial-ism and whatever else pisses me off..
 5 years ago '09        #79
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Powerful thread. I don't get into it with people who believe what they see on the tube, they lawst. There is definitely more to this than they tell us.
 08-20-2012, 06:20 PM         #80
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kids got a damn good lawyer
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy