The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
That sh*t CRAY
 5 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Final Boss said:
just an observation: anyone here who is saying the term "conspiracy nuts" or "conthpirathy theoriths" also have a football team in their avatars or signature, wearing it like its their badge of honour being a.ssociated with something thats larger than them. i mean you cant blame them, it must make their small p*nises feel bigger at night when becky says she got a headache, memorizing all the favorite team players names and their avg score % before they jack off and cry themselves to sleep. way to go with the herd mentality you fu*kboys, latching onto any bandwagon you can to forget your miserable lives and take it out on others. leave the conspiracy "theorists" alone, they are just asking the questions your feeble mind is too incapable to understand because you cant sit down an read a book for longer than two minutes..
 5 years ago '04        #43
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 Southern_Boi said:
Terrorism and Racism are probably two of the most misused words on this site. 9/11 was terrorism no matter who did it there were political aftereffects. If this was done by the government to change the gun laws then its terrorism but until thats proven this is just a white dude who went on a rampage.

Yea, thats the way I see it so. Its just crazy how people like to come up with all these excuses(with other cases too). It always has to be a bigger picture with them. If I am wrong, then i will never know so whats the point?
 5 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Triple sod said:
Lol, like there needs to be a conspiracy. Americans are shooting up sh*t every second week.

It's the same as the idiotic 9/11 conspiracy. Why would the government need to go out of there way to blow up the twin towers when there are tens of millions around the world who despise America and would do it themselves given the chance?
u sir,are an idiot
 5 years ago '11        #45
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
will watch later
 5 years ago '08        #46
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
 Final Boss said:
lol @ you dodging 30 other bright a.ss flourescent a.ss red flags and try to divert the conversation onto his pupils being dilated, like thats gonna prove anything lol.

did you even watch this?
oh my bad. i just thought it was odd his eyes were not dilated... perhaps i should have started another thread. i did watch the movie and i think there could be a conspiracy. no one ever knows the truth with these things.
 5 years ago '09        #47
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,140 | Props total: 333 333

[video - click to view]

08-19-2012, 05:07 PM         #48
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
after watchin for 1/2 hour,no good points except 2 gas masks are made.most things are easily answerable

how did a broke college student afford guns and armor
a)either student loans
b)as tha documentary states,his parents are wealthy

how did a neuroscience student make intricate bombs?
by every account of his friends he was extremely intelligent and was at tha top of his class as a neurosurgeon.u can learn to wire anything just from youtube

why did nobody at tha theatre see or recognized holmes?
he came in thru an emergency exit,dropped gas bombs,was in full body armor and had a gas mask on

it just seems that people like things implanted in their minds or like bein told what to think
Can you answer why there was a gas mask found on the other side of the theater from where Holmes was found facing towards the highway? Or what about the police riot shield or blood trail outside??? Explain that mother fu*ker

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 surreyjack said:
Can you answer why there was a gas mask found on the other side of the theater from where Holmes was found facing towards the highway? Or what about the police riot shield or blood trail outside??? Explain that mother fu*ker

can u explain why somebody on tha otha side of tha theatre would need a gas mask if they were just gonna toss a can and run?can u explain why nobody can identify anything about tha 2nd gas man?

didnt hear of any riot shield.
bein that tha k!ller just spilled a sh*t load of blood,im gonna a.ssume he stepped in it,which is why tha trail looks like footprints and leads right to his car

anything else motherfu*ker?
 08-19-2012, 05:45 PM         #50
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
can u explain why somebody on tha otha side of tha theatre would need a gas mask if they were just gonna toss a can and run?can u explain why nobody can identify anything about tha 2nd gas man?

didnt hear of any riot shield.
bein that tha k!ller just spilled a sh*t load of blood,im gonna a.ssume he stepped in it,which is why tha trail looks like footprints and leads right to his car

anything else motherfu*ker?

1) You're stupid as fu*k.
2) Maybe the other gas mask is the REAL shooters and he dropped it as he was getting away? Nah that cant be its not weird at all that a gas mask was found on the OTHER side of the theater of where the suspect was found, while Holmes was apparently wearing his when he was caught. Seriously if you cant comprehend that its very suspicious a second gas mask was found you're a very naive person. AND IDK MAYBE HE HAD A GAS MASK SO HE WOULDNT CHOKE ON THE fu*kING GAS WHILE HE SHOT PEOPLE? WTF HOW DUMBARE YOU
3) In your original post you say nobody can identify Holmes because he was in full riot gear...Maybe thats why they cant identify him? The first witness reports all describe a second shooter and a gas canister being thrown from the opposite side of the shooter.
4) "Didnt hear of any gas mask" watch the video and you will see it with an evidence marker beside and there was also a knife by the gas mask that were both edited out of pictures........Oh and the blood trail is going BACK INTO the theatre and there are pink sandles there...So its most likely not the shooter just stepping into some blood and leaving a trail...Damn your dumb bro.

Last edited by surreyjack; 08-19-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
94 minutes?

[pic - click to view]

The thing about conspiracies is, even if they are true there's isn't sh*t any of us can do about it anyway.

Put your time and energy into the stuff that you CAN control.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 surreyjack said:

1) You're stupid as fu*k.
2) Maybe the other gas mask is the REAL shooters and he dropped it as he was getting away? Nah that cant be its not weird at all that a gas mask was found on the OTHER side of the theater of where the suspect was found, while Holmes was apparently wearing his when he was caught. Seriously if you cant comprehend that its very suspicious a second gas mask was found you're a very naive person. AND IDK MAYBE HE HAD A GAS MASK SO HE WOULDNT CHOKE ON THE fu*kING GAS WHILE HE SHOT PEOPLE? WTF HOW DUMBARE YOU
3) In your original post you say nobody can identify Holmes because he was in full riot gear...Maybe thats why they cant identify him? The first witness reports all describe a second shooter and a gas canister being thrown from the opposite side of the shooter.
4) "Didnt hear of any gas mask" watch the video and you will see it with an evidence marker beside and there was also a knife by the gas mask that were both edited out of pictures........Oh and the blood trail is going BACK INTO the theatre and there are pink sandles there...So its most likely not the shooter just stepping into some blood and leaving a trail...Damn your dumb bro.
maybe it isntif there are 2 shooters why isnt everybody reportin that,instead of just a few people?
seriously,learn to fu*kin read,i said in my original post,tha only good point is tha gas mask

no dumb a.ss,tha trail came from tha theatre,tha idea that there was a child is strictly tha idea of whomeva made tha video

all u talk about in that stupid a.ss post is tha gas mask lol
 08-19-2012, 06:51 PM         #53
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

all u talk about in that stupid a.ss post is tha gas mask lol
BECAUSE THATS PROOF THAT WE ARENT BEING TOLD THE TRUTH.

fu*king idiot. you rather be right then look at the facts with an open mind so I'm not arguing with you anymore.
 5 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 surreyjack said:
BECAUSE THATS PROOF THAT WE ARENT BEING TOLD THE TRUTH.

fu*king idiot. you rather be right then look at the facts with an open mind so I'm not arguing with you anymore.
where tha fu*k did i say we were bein told tha truth u dumb fu*k?please quote me

all i said was a lot of tha questions were easily answerable,which is why i answered quite a few
 08-19-2012, 07:15 PM         #55
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
where tha fu*k did i say we were bein told tha truth u dumb fu*k?please quote me

all i said was a lot of tha questions were easily answerable,which is why i answered quite a few
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I never said you did, you said I keep talking about the second gas mask, and I told you why.

You made up a.ssumptions the questions still have yet to be answered.
 5 years ago '04        #56
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
just watched the whole thing, whoever is the dumbass not wanting to watch YOUR MISSING OUT.
good sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 surreyjack said:
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I never said you did, you said I keep talking about the second gas mask, and I told you why.

You made up a.ssumptions the questions still have yet to be answered.
i dont but u obviously do.
and i acknowledged tha gas mask in my 2nd post after watchin tha vid

so in time we might find out why their are 2 gas masks smart guy
 5 years ago '05        #58
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
they do the same sh*t...want something done,cause some kind of tragedy (usually k!lling people involved)to have a reason for it to be needed

i will check this out later
 5 years ago '08        #59
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I'm convinced r.burgundy didn't watch any of the vids in this thread...Hes gotta be trollin
 08-19-2012, 09:30 PM         #60
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple sod said:
Lol, like there needs to be a conspiracy. Americans are shooting up sh*t every second week.

It's the same as the idiotic 9/11 conspiracy. Why would the government need to go out of there way to blow up the twin towers when there are tens of millions around the world who despise America and would do it themselves given the chance?
That "idiotic" 9/11 conspiracy is backed up by some of the nations leading engineers and professors, yeah they are dumb as fu*k right? I suggest you learn a little more before you put on a facade acting like you know what the fu*k you are talking about. A country attacking it's own citizens and staging an attack, covering it up to make like someone else did it to justify a reason to invade is crazy right? Google operation northwoods..........

Final Boss said:
just an observation: anyone here who is saying the term "conspiracy nuts" or "conthpirathy theoriths" also have a football team in their avatars or signature, wearing it like its their badge of honour being a.ssociated with something thats larger than them. i mean you cant blame them, it must make their small p*nises feel bigger at night when becky says she got a headache, memorizing all the favorite team players names and their avg score % before they jack off and cry themselves to sleep. way to go with the herd mentality you fu*kboys, latching onto any bandwagon you can to forget your miserable lives and take it out on others. leave the conspiracy "theorists" alone, they are just asking the questions your feeble mind is too incapable to understand because you cant sit down an read a book for longer than two minutes..
Don't pigeonhole everyone who likes sports as someone who is feeble minded and weak. You wanna bi*ch about them saying you're crazy but then you turn around and call everyone who likes sports little d!cked and stupid, stay classy. I happen to love sports, and oh man guess what, I am college educated.

Anyways, bottom line, if there is one thing the citizens of this country should know it is this : Do not accept the official story without doing your OWN research, just because the government says something does not make it true, by any means. You may think those who run this country have your best interests in mind, newsflash : they don't. You are not sh*t to them, realize and accept it. Anyone with a different view than the official story should not be mocked, they called Galileo insane and put his a.ss on house arrest for LIFE for claiming the earth revolves around the sun...

I haven't watched the video, probably wont, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was much more to the story than we are being told. Nothing shocks me nowadays...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now