The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
7429 pageviews
92 comments

supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

A lot of stuff not adding up..image

[video - click to view]

For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news reports, theories and ideas behind the motives of the crime. Topics discussed include the second suspect, weapons, police audio analysis, James Holmes education and bio, LIBOR scandal, MK Ultra, Project Gunrunner, and several other important elements. Several new pieces of evidence and testimonies all in one video.

getyagameup said: image
this ^^^^ - over planting of evidence....Minority Report!!!!!! that's where i got that idea and point from.....so dude booby traps his place and then tells the feds that he did that after he gets caught and it still takes 2 days for the FEDS to get into his sh*t??? (every raid I've ever seen last 10 -15 seconds at most, where they do that at???) imo, if he was really so gully, he's not telling them sh*t and that's at least 2, 3 more ppl getting it.....a day later, a book DETAILING HIS WHOLE PLAN shows up at the school that he left, without warning, the month and a half before????? i mean i learn from what i see and i wasn't born yesterday. that sh*t doesn't add up AT ALL. he's literally too smart to be this stupid.

i didn't know about the nurse either.......too strange......

didn't know the father was so involved in FICO and the fact that the libor scandal just broke makes this sh*t too huge a coincidence.

when i first saw dude at the hearing, before all this, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS that he's on something. i saw that scopolomine doc on world star 3 months ago....first thing i thought of as they were mentioning the facts in the first 30 mins of this doc right was he's on that bullsh*t, right before they played the same intro to the same doc....definitely possible.....

all his childhood friends and basically his best friend is like this ain't him??? he was smart, like genius smart, up until 4 mths b4 the shooting. graduated college with a 3.949, turned down a huge scholarship, basically, to a very good school, graduate school, mind you and that sh*t is not cheap (i know someone with a grad degree that owes more than 100k), to get less money somewhr else???? that's just fu*king retarded. someone had to tell him to do that and he listened. no way i'm turning down free cake like that. again, he seems to smart to be making all of these bad decisions.

NO ONE IN THE THEATER CAN RECALL A DUDE IN ORANGE HAIR COMING INTO THE THEATER BUT THIS CAT IS THE SHOOTER???? gas mask or not, fu*k that. i'mma remember seeing some carrot head mother fu*ker coming into the theater cuz that's the first thing i'm calling him!!!!!

where's the camera footage of the theater?? this is the biggest bullsh*t right here. every theater has a system in place. everyone i've been too since a while ago has cameras in it...where's the tape?? and what's the set up of the theater??? are the entrance doors at the top of it or are they in the middle and you have to walk up a ramp to come into it LIKE MOST THEATERS I'VE BEEN TOO RECENTLY???? cuz if that's the case and it's a walk up, then SOMEONE HAD TO SEE HIM and the fact that NO ONE DID SEE A CARROT TOP DUDE would seem impossible, especially with the lights on. that would be a major hole. doesn't anyone know the layout of that theater????

dude, when he was giving his speech on temporal time, i think, looked like the average white boy....a cool dude you can chill and kick it with....shot 70 ppl all of a sudden???

why aren't the parents saying anything?

his dad is too involved in some complete other bullsh*t that this is just a coincidence.

two gas masks......

a key witness drowning that could've identified someone else.....

the cops audio.....I SWEAR I HEAR, ON I THINK THAT LAST TRANSMISSION, THE COP SAID A 45 SIG SAUER yet they found an ar15, two 40 cals and a remington.

no one noticed this n*gga with an ar15, a 40 cal and a shottie come into the theater??? oh cuz of the gas being thrown, from two different directions, and cuz he came in through the exit. isn't it a little difficult to carry and ar15 and a remington without some sort of training? the gun range said they called him to get him to come to the range and he didn't, so where did he learn to shoot guns, let alone properly carry them???? i mean dude was a geek to me. all of a sudden he saw a couple of batman movies and he's now a mass murderer???

based on witness testimony, i'm convinced he wasn't in the theater. no one recalled a bright orange hair person in the theater and fat dude said that the dude holding open the door had a goatee. so he installed a razor in the gas mask???

who's blood is that that left the trail behind the theater? i'm waiting for the dna of that and of the gas mask, both of them.

my head is hurting trying to wrap my brain around this one. i was not aware of the facts of this case and now that i'm hearing more, i do believe that there's some bullsh*t popping off.

didn't even see the body language of the fbi agent behind the captain speaking when he answered the questions that he wanted to, however good catch on the replay. they are obviously leaving sh*t out. the video tapes are going to be key and if this dude has a real lawyer, that trial shouldn't happen with out that because i know were that me, that's the first thing i'm asking for. put him at the crime scene. he had to come through the lobby initially in order to go down the front of the theater, sit by the exit, open the door to get his sh*t and then come back and k!ll ppl. if they can't produce that then this whole thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.

great doc....didn't know about the extent of libor even though i always thought that wall st was book cooking.

great info on the RFK a.ssassination. that definitely sounds like the effects of scopolamine. and that man done did 40.....ouch. what a world we live in. imageimageimageimageimage

Last edited by supervillain; 08-20-2012 at 09:23 AM..

92 comments for "The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)"

5 years ago '08        #2
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
I know it's an hour long but please dont sleep on this....we're being lied to by the police and the media. This not a conspiracy theory...
 5 years ago '04        #3
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1085 1085
bout to watch
 08-19-2012, 12:52 AM         #4
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump

will watch later
 5 years ago '11        #5
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
what is the supposed conspiracy regarding holmes? i need to know before i commit an hour and a half to this.
 5 years ago '05        #6
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9306 9306
watched 15 mins of this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #7
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #8
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Nice post

Pretty much everything discussed in this video was said by a few on this very site.. But hey, we're all crazy conspirators Lol. People are in for a rude awakening
 5 years ago '12        #9
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Damn, just finished watching, good post. I knew they found a gas mask far away from the car and exit that Holmes used but didn't know he was arrested/detained while wearing a gas mask.

This sh*t got me there had to be a 2nd person involved

& the fact that he might've been targeted because his dad was on to some whole 'nother level sh*t with that algorithm

Somethin ain't right

Last edited by DireWolf07; 08-19-2012 at 04:24 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #10
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
its 5am imma keep this tab open
 5 years ago '04        #11
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
My friend has been making this argument since the event happened...my question is this:

What does that change?...1 shooter/2/3....what's the fkn difference...maybe the other moron escaped?...people still got shot and got k!ller...how is it being a lone wolf or multiple suspects a conspiracy theory?
 08-19-2012, 04:48 AM         #12
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX still falling for the youtube conspiracies?
 5 years ago '12        #13
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Franchise08 said:
My friend has been making this argument since the event happened...my question is this:

What does that change?...1 shooter/2/3....what's the fkn difference...maybe the other moron escaped?...people still got shot and got k!ller...how is it being a lone wolf or multiple suspects a conspiracy theory?
So potentially another person being responsible for helping out carry the shootings , getting off free, while someone else took the heat doesn't disturb you? you wouldn't want justice for that person? & that's not even the main consiracy, just an area of interest. Watch the whole video or don't comment

Last edited by DireWolf07; 08-19-2012 at 05:04 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #14
space
space
Calm down nerd...I just posted that after watching the first 30 mins..watching the rest..I've heard all the Manchurian candidate mind control sh*t too...question is:

1. Whats the point the govt did this for?..to get "gun control"...they arent even talking about gun control AT ALL in the election....plus the dems dont want to take AWAY guns they want to increase background checks and limit a.ssault rifles to civilians (common sense)..

2. Have you seen Primal Fear....its called ACTING..I can go into court and sit there with my eyes wide open acting like I'm nuts or don't remember/know what happened...very easy...

If the conspiracy theories made sense ok, but its just random sh*t people say for most events, politics and govt conspiracies.....you can make a conspiracy out of ANYTHING....ABSILUTELY ANYTHING..nothing in here proves sh*t..
 5 years ago '12        #15
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
anyone who watched this, is it worth it?or at least entertaining?if so ill check it out later today
 5 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 DireWolf07 said:
So potentially another person being responsible for helping out carry the shootings , getting off free, while someone else took the heat doesn't disturb you? you wouldn't want justice for that person? & that's not even the main consiracy, just an area of interest. Watch the whole video or don't comment
i think if 2 shooters were there,it woulda been alot more casualties
 5 years ago '04        #17
space
space
Yeah it's worth watching...the last 20 minutes is the most interesting stuff with his dad and what Holmes was studying, etc...everything else is the typical gun control, mind control, 2 shooters sh*t..
 5 years ago '12        #18
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 Franchise08 said:
Yeah it's worth watching...the last 20 minutes is the most interesting stuff with his dad and what Holmes was studying, etc...everything else is the typical gun control, mind control, 2 shooters sh*t..
thanks, ill check it out
 5 years ago '09        #19
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 293 293
watched this last night and its very well done, they got sh*t in their that i didnt catch or even know of, and i was studying this sh*t for days after it happened cuz i knew something was up. one thing that stuck out to me was the fact the movie theater had an alarm system that says "murder in the theater" in this documentary they show a young black girl who says she heard it, an electronic voice saying repeatedly "murder in the theater......murder in the theater.....murder in the theater" like come on since when did alarm systems start recognizing between a fire and a shooting? i wonder if any israeli owned security firms installed that alarm?

a couple of other things dont add up:

-multiple witnesses saying the guy who held open the door had a goatee(michael page?)

-the second mask, knife and blood trail leading back to the theater, 500m away from his car

-the nurse who seen everything being mysteriously "drowned" weeks later, even though she knew how to swim and was an athlete.

-the medical center was having a "drill" for mass shooting victims at the same exact time of the shootings ...just like the 9/11 drills and wargames representing the real life scenario playing out before them

-the book being sent to the school a day after the shooting and the FBI faking an article saying it was in the "school mail room for a week" before they "found it" the school issued a statement saying this was false (thats their calling card right there)
 5 years ago '09        #20
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Just finished watching it, sh*t is crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy