most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
Me too willow

Me to.

6 years ago '08        #82
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
heres a tupac sighting apparently he is in disguise willow

[pic - click to view]

08-19-2012, 01:01 PM         #83
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

08-19-2012, 01:53 PM         #84
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calikidjoey said:
Pac was d!cking down Jada and Janet
yea he was d!ckin jada, we all know that..they both said before they were soulmates. he wasnt smashing janet tho...ill never forget the interview pac did about janet....saying she acting like pac had aids, because he had to get tested before they kissed in poetic justice..

he was like "she wanted me to get an aids test for a KISS SCENE, not a s3x scene, but KISS scene"

Zen Guitar said:
And Madonna, Rosie Perez and slew of others.

yup...pac had great taste in woman...madonna, and rosie were fine as fu*k in the 90s

the synthesis said:
yea ur actually right

its on her official page

jada obv is crying at night for pac, which lead to willow writing this letter. i mean cmon, how would a girl her age (she wrote the letters years back) know about pac, soulmates, and what her mom is missing?

I-NeeD-$$$ said:

yo hed be fu*kin 40 yrs old..

He wouldnt be runnin up on nobody.. I wish yall would stop wit this "if pac was here" sh*t

jay in his 40s...
 6 years ago '12        #85
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
This was sad. The happy face made it sting even worse.
 6 years ago '09        #86
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$9,130 | Props total: 3756 3756
 the synthesis said:
I remember some recent interview where Jada implied her and Will Smith have an open relationship. She said something like she also be checkin out other dudes

hold on - someone please explain
 08-19-2012, 02:27 PM         #87
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quentyburga725 said:

hold on - someone please explain
“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.” “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have s3x with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,’” he added. - Will Smith

Jada called into the WJLB morning show in Detroit to discuss the Hawthorne’s second season, which premiered last night (June 22), and offered up some insight into her and Will’s s3x life.

“We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like (in Will’s voice) ‘yo she really like me’ (laughter) but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!” - Jada Smith
 6 years ago '09        #88
space
space
 the synthesis said:
“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.” “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have s3x with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,’” he added. - Will Smith

Jada called into the WJLB morning show in Detroit to discuss the Hawthorne’s second season, which premiered last night (June 22), and offered up some insight into her and Will’s s3x life.

“We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like (in Will’s voice) ‘yo she really like me’ (laughter) but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!” - Jada Smith
how did they get so close? were they close friends? if so how
 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM         #89
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've asked " Did you fu*k my mom before my dad"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-19-2012, 02:54 PM         #90
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quentyburga725 said:
how did they get so close? were they close friends? if so how
Who Pac and Jada? they went school together, she was in the Keep Ya Head Up video, she was his first girlfriend

“ Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life, she can have my one heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys,”..Pac 1995

Pac was on some The Notebook sh*t

Last edited by the synthesis; 08-19-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Who Pac and Jada? they went school together, she was in the Keep Ya Head Up video, she was his first girlfriend

“ Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life, she can have my one heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys,”..Pac 1995

Pac was on some The Notebook sh*t
dammn i had no fu*kin clueee good sh*t doughh
 08-19-2012, 03:17 PM         #92
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after actually reading the letter, that is fu*ked up, all jokes aside... that girl has got the devil in her, she knows what she's doing
 6 years ago '12        #93
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6209 6209
 s7venwords said:
Should've asked " Did you fu*k my mom before my dad"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #94
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
space
$17,859 | Props total: 3464 3464
 36 Nine said:
after actually reading the letter, that is fu*ked up, all jokes aside... that girl has got the devil in her, she knows what she's doing
 08-19-2012, 03:28 PM         #95
AmerigoCorleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
 6 years ago '05        #96
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,083 | Props total: 2858 2858
 Rendition said:
wheel getcho dawda mayne

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #97
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
Where is she going to mail the letter to?

08-19-2012, 08:15 PM         #98
AmerigoCorleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:

fkn weirdos
 6 years ago '07        #99
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,374 | Props total: 3280 3280
 the synthesis said:
"Located world wide like the art of graffiti"-Pac bomb First

[pic - click to view]

w/s Krips though ..my fellow africans don't even know that pac ran with bloods and not crips?
 6 years ago '12        #100
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,707 | Props total: 18452 18452
 the synthesis said:
Pac is ur Daughters/Girls/Womans fav rapper

Willow Smith
Destiny Jones
Paris Jackson
Lourdes Leon
RiRi
Kim Kardashian
Foxy Brown
Beyonce
Mariah Carey
Justin Bieber

Blu Ivy finna be bumpin How Do U Want It in a few years

"ladies love me long time like 2pac's soul"-Hov
"What you what me to do, i'm sorry"
Home      

most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy