Willow Smith Believes Tupac Is Still Alive

most viewed right now
 139
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 the synthesis said:
Naw it is her instagram she linked it on her twitter for people to add her, apparently the letter is from when she was young, she found it and just posted a pic of it on her page....that explains why the writing is very bad

she has two pages (OfficialWillow is to trademark her name), it's even on her Rubbiskitten page, now what u got to say?



there is also a pic of her saying she let her friend borrow her 2pac shirt during a sleep over


[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]



"rubbishkitten: Lookie Lookie, what I found. I wrote it YEARS ago"
welll dayum

Will getcho daughter mane
 5 years ago '10        #82
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Me too willow


Me to.








 5 years ago '08        #83
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
heres a tupac sighting apparently he is in disguise willow


[pic - click to view]

 08-19-2012, 02:01 PM         #84
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




























































 08-19-2012, 02:53 PM         #85
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calikidjoey said:
Pac was d!cking down Jada and Janet
yea he was d!ckin jada, we all know that..they both said before they were soulmates. he wasnt smashing janet tho...ill never forget the interview pac did about janet....saying she acting like pac had aids, because he had to get tested before they kissed in poetic justice..

he was like "she wanted me to get an aids test for a KISS SCENE, not a s3x scene, but KISS scene"

 Zen Guitar said:
And Madonna, Rosie Perez and slew of others.

yup...pac had great taste in woman...madonna, and rosie were fine as fu*k in the 90s

 the synthesis said:
yea ur actually right

its on her official page



jada obv is crying at night for pac, which lead to willow writing this letter. i mean cmon, how would a girl her age (she wrote the letters years back) know about pac, soulmates, and what her mom is missing?

 I-NeeD-$$$ said:


yo hed be fu*kin 40 yrs old..

He wouldnt be runnin up on nobody.. I wish yall would stop wit this "if pac was here" sh*t

jay in his 40s...
 5 years ago '12        #86
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22208 22208
This was sad. The happy face made it sting even worse.
 5 years ago '09        #87
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
 the synthesis said:
I remember some recent interview where Jada implied her and Will Smith have an open relationship. She said something like she also be checkin out other dudes

hold on - someone please explain
 08-19-2012, 03:27 PM         #88
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quentyburga725 said:


hold on - someone please explain
“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.” “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have s3x with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,’” he added. - Will Smith



Jada called into the WJLB morning show in Detroit to discuss the Hawthorne’s second season, which premiered last night (June 22), and offered up some insight into her and Will’s s3x life.

“We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like (in Will’s voice) ‘yo she really like me’ (laughter) but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!” - Jada Smith
 5 years ago '09        #89
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
 the synthesis said:
“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.” “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have s3x with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,’” he added. - Will Smith



Jada called into the WJLB morning show in Detroit to discuss the Hawthorne’s second season, which premiered last night (June 22), and offered up some insight into her and Will’s s3x life.

“We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like (in Will’s voice) ‘yo she really like me’ (laughter) but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!” - Jada Smith
how did they get so close? were they close friends? if so how
 08-19-2012, 03:48 PM         #90
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've asked " Did you fu*k my mom before my dad"


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 08-19-2012, 03:54 PM         #91
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quentyburga725 said:
how did they get so close? were they close friends? if so how
Who Pac and Jada? they went school together, she was in the Keep Ya Head Up video, she was his first girlfriend



“ Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life, she can have my one heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys,”..Pac 1995

Pac was on some The Notebook sh*t


Last edited by the synthesis; 08-19-2012 at 03:59 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #92
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2350 2350
 the synthesis said:
Who Pac and Jada? they went school together, she was in the Keep Ya Head Up video, she was his first girlfriend



“ Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life, she can have my one heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys,”..Pac 1995

Pac was on some The Notebook sh*t
dammn i had no fu*kin clueee good sh*t doughh
 08-19-2012, 04:17 PM         #93
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after actually reading the letter, that is fu*ked up, all jokes aside... that girl has got the devil in her, she knows what she's doing
 5 years ago '12        #94
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 s7venwords said:
Should've asked " Did you fu*k my mom before my dad"


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

...
 5 years ago '11        #95
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 36 Nine said:
after actually reading the letter, that is fu*ked up, all jokes aside... that girl has got the devil in her, she knows what she's doing
 08-19-2012, 04:28 PM         #96
AmerigoCorleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
after actually reading the letter, that is fu*ked up, all jokes aside... that girl has got the devil in her, she knows what she's doing
 5 years ago '05        #97
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
 Rendition said:
wheel getcho dawda mayne


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #98
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Where is she going to mail the letter to?

 08-19-2012, 09:15 PM         #99
AmerigoCorleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural,” Will said in an interview. “You’re going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others.’ The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact.” “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have s3x with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it,’” he added. - Will Smith



Jada called into the WJLB morning show in Detroit to discuss the Hawthorne’s second season, which premiered last night (June 22), and offered up some insight into her and Will’s s3x life.

“We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like (in Will’s voice) ‘yo she really like me’ (laughter) but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!” - Jada Smith
fkn weirdos
 5 years ago '07        #100
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
 the synthesis said:
"Located world wide like the art of graffiti"-Pac bomb First


[pic - click to view]

w/s Krips though ..my fellow africans don't even know that pac ran with bloods and not crips?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy