JPP treats Prince Amukamara like a b$#ch and throws him in ice bath

most viewed right now
 74
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 brazidee said:
shut the fu*k up f*ggot

jets suck a.ss, week 1 I'll be laughin at your bi*ch a.ss
n*gga your bi*ch a.ss team got blown out by the fu*king Vikings.

Yo bum a.ss squad aint doing sh*t.

Mario Williams aint even gonna make it past week 1 with his injury prone a.ss.

100 million dollars?
 5 years ago '04        #62
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Galactus said:
We will finish with a better record than the giants, guaranteed.
im a bookmark this thread and unleash on this f*ggot in week 6 when the jets season are over
 5 years ago '10        #63
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
n*gga your bi*ch a.ss team got blown out by the fu*king Vikings.

Yo bum a.ss squad aint doing sh*t.

Mario Williams aint even gonna make it past week 1 with his injury prone a.ss.

100 million dollars?
shutup jackson you know your team sucks ...


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #64
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Infamous2o1x said:
shutup jackson you know your team sucks ...


[pic - click to view]

I already bet my bwoy 50 bucks that the Giants aint making the play offs.

Prepare for a disappointing season because im 3 outta 3 on these type of bets.

Yall bi*chy, confused a.ss Giant fans gonna be screaming fire Coughlin and Kevin k!lldrive by week 8
 5 years ago '07        #65
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
Trust me when I tell you that I've stood face to face with both JPP & Canty atleast 15 times...

And JPP would demolish Canty.

Canty has maybe a inch or two and 20-30 pounds on JPP... But it's the deceptive/soft kind of weight.

JPP is built like toned marble or granite statue... There's nothing soft or flabby about dude.

He's 285 of pure muscle and bone.

Physically he's scary in person... Seriously.

And for whatever it means to this story/incident, JPP is cool as fukk and stand up with everyone he comes across. Really nice humble dude(one of the 2 or 3 nicest guys on the team right now along with Nicks, Tuck & Weatherford)... Prince on the other hand is kinda weird and awkward towards people.

So for JPP to be goin so hard at son, it ain't just some picking on sh*t... JPP ain't that kinda dude AT ALL... So it was clearly payback for something.
Another Illstreet "I am BFF's with every New York player," post

But anyway, as of right now, we don't know why he did it. But if you don't wanna vet, let me say JPP wouldn't try this sh*t with someone like Marvin Austin. It's easy to look like a bully by messing with little a.ss Prince.

If it comes out that Prince started it, he deserved it. But please don't tell me you don't think he would because of all the times yall have chilled.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
I already bet my bwoy 50 bucks that the Giants aint making the play offs.

Prepare for a disappointing season because im 3 outta 3 on these type of bets.

Yall bi*chy, confused a.ss Giant fans gonna be screaming fire Coughlin and Kevin k!lldrive by week 8
we dont make gaurantees... but you guys get suped over losing AFC title games

we get suped over championships


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #67
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
@the jets finishing with a better record then the giants
 5 years ago '04        #68
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 MythMade said:
Another Illstreet "I am BFF's with every New York player," post

But anyway, as of right now, we don't know why he did it. But if you don't wanna vet, let me say JPP wouldn't try this sh*t with someone like Marvin Austin. It's easy to look like a bully by messing with little a.ss Prince.

If it comes out that Prince started it, he deserved it. But please don't tell me you don't think he would because of all the times yall have chilled.
i detect jealousy
 5 years ago '07        #69
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:
i detect jealousy
Jealous of what?
 5 years ago '06        #70
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
I agree JPP would beat canty up. Canty goes to the same barbershop i go to im teaneck, nj. I think JPP can take him but its opinion
 5 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 MythMade said:
Jealous of what?
that you cant meet and chill with players from ya favorite team
 5 years ago '07        #72
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
coughlin is pissed about this
 5 years ago '07        #73
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Venom said:
that you cant meet and chill with players from ya favorite team
I talk to players all the time.

I work in the sports department at a radio station down here in Dallas.


I go to Boys/Rangers/Mavs/Stars games at least 2-3 times a week and go in the locker room and talk to players/go to press conferences.

I know tons of players very well, but I don't broadcast it because I think people that always do it are douchebags. Hence, why I don't talk about it.
 5 years ago '07        #74
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 Rique said:
I agree JPP would beat canty up. Canty goes to the same barbershop i go to im teaneck, nj. I think JPP can take him but its opinion
wtf does that have to do with it?

no one gives a sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #75
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 st21 said:
wtf does that have to do with it?

no one gives a sh*t.
That's what I'm saying in this thread. A couple of these Giants fans are giant(pun intended) name-droppers, and that sh*t ain't hot.
 08-19-2012, 04:05 PM         #76
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Another Illstreet "I am BFF's with every New York player," post

But anyway, as of right now, we don't know why he did it. But if you don't wanna vet, let me say JPP wouldn't try this sh*t with someone like Marvin Austin. It's easy to look like a bully by messing with little a.ss Prince.

If it comes out that Prince started it, he deserved it. But please don't tell me you don't think he would because of all the times yall have chilled.
Why you soundin like a salty bi*ch right now bruh?

I've never said I'm "friends" with any Giants players(although I basically am with Nicks)... And I've always been clear that my interactions with them take place at Training Camp or around Albany while they're here in the Summer.

So this whole "let me act like it isn't cool to have actually talked to and interacted with the players on my team" routine is really corny. I'm sorry if you're jealous or something that I get to do that with my team and am proud of it, but that's not my problem.

Secondly, Austin? ... That kid is so behind and outta shape that he can barely make it thru practice... Let alone scare JPP.


[pic - click to view]



^^^Take a look at that pic and tell me who's winnin that f!ght? Diesel a.ss Jpp... Or chubby a.ss Austin?

And lastly, as pretty much one of the only people here that has interacted with the actual people in this video(several times)... I thought my experiences and insight might be helpful as to their character and behaviors...

Jpp = Never too big or busy for anyone... ALWAYS down to earth and humble.
Prince = Strangly confident in himself(after he fell in the Draft and has done relatively nothing)... And awkward with people

Take it for what it's worth from someone who has actually been around them.
 5 years ago '08        #77
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
JJP, Broward...
 08-19-2012, 04:07 PM         #78
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]

Reese

Only Black GM to ever Win a Championship... Now he's got Two.
 5 years ago '10        #79
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Prince looks like he was gonna cry
 5 years ago '07        #80
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
Why you soundin like a salty bi*ch right now bruh?

I've never said I'm "friends" with any Giants players(although I basically am with Nicks)... And I've always been clear that my interactions with them take place at Training Camp or around Albany while they're here in the Summer.

So this whole "let me act like it isn't cool to have actually talked to and interacted with the players on my team" routine is really corny. I'm sorry if you're jealous or something that I get to do that with my team and am proud of it, but that's not my problem.

Secondly, Austin? ... That kid is so behind and outta shape that he can barely make it thru practice... Let alone scare JPP.


[pic - click to view]



^^^Take a look at that pic and tell me who's winnin that f!ght? Diesel a.ss Jpp... Or chubby a.ss Austin?

And lastly, as pretty much one of the only people here that has interacted with the actual people in this video(several times)... I thought my experiences and insight might be helpful as to their character and behaviors...

Jpp = Never too big or busy for anyone... ALWAYS down to earth and humble.
Prince = Strangly confident in himself(after he fell in the Draft and has done relatively nothing)... And awkward with people

Take it for what it's worth from someone who has actually been around them.
Why am I salty? I am just annoyed by name-droppers, and I have seen you name-drop multiple times. You probably didn't read my post, but I interact with players a few times a week, I just don't feel the need to broadcast it.

And I didn't say JPP couldn't take Austin, but he wouldn't try that sh*t with him. Austin would be a whole other animal trying to bully like that. Prince basically had to take it because JPP is a giant compared to him. If what you're saying is true about JPP, then good for him, he sounds like a stand-up guy. My point this whole time has been that he wouldn't have even considered trying this exact move with someone closer to his size.

In case you don't wanna read that, JPP would take Austin.

Prince does seem like an off-cat though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy