Big Ghost Presents...The God Forgives, I Dont review

most viewed right now
 177
The pyramids were what?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,709 | Props total: 18454 18454
 DrX said:
album was classic.........keep hating


then he posted some lame backpack sh*t after of course

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #22
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,709 | Props total: 18454 18454
 rek0nize said:
Dude knows what it is.

Pirates easily the best track on the album. fu*k Sixteen.


Summer '88, or was it '89
Or was it winter-time, ah, nevermind
I'm in my room, booming
Drawin' LL Cool J album covers with Crayolas on construction paper
I'm trying to fu*k my neighbor, I'm tryna hook my waves up
I'm tryna pull my grades up, to get them saddle lace ups
Before lil' Marc was Jacob, before them girls wore makeup
Before my voice would break up, before we'd tour them shake clubs
Before my mama wake up, before my crumbs would cake up
Before they tell me they love me and we'll never break up
Before the time she makes love to someone that I thought was my homeboy
But boy, was I wrong, now
I don't budge, don't want much, just a roof and a porch
And a Porsche, and a horse and unfortunately
But of course an a.ssortment of torches that scorches the skin, when they enter
Intruders, whose tutors did a lousy job
How's he God if he lets Lucifer let loose on us?
That noose on us won't loosen up, but loose enough to juice us up
Make us think we do so much and do it big
Like they don't let us win, I can't pretend
But I do admit, it feel good when the hood pseudo-celebrate
Hence, why every time we dine we eat until our belly aches
Then go grab the finest wine and drink it
Like we know which grape and which region it came from
As if we can name 'em, hint hint, it ain't, um, Welch's
Hell just fell three thousand more degrees cooler
Ya'll can't measure my worth
But when you try, you'll need a ruler made by all the Greek gods
Because the odds have always been stacked against me when back's against the wall
I feel right at home, y'all sitting right at home
All Kelly green with envy while I'm jelly beans descending
Into the palm of a child, looks up at mama and smile
With such a devilish grin, like "where the hell have you been"
She yelling that sellingís a sin, well so is telling young men
That selling is a sin, if you donít offer new ways to win
A dolphin gon shake his fin, regardless if he gets in
Or out of water, most important thing for him is to swim
And Flipper didnít hold his nose, so why shall I hold my tongue?
(I miss the days of old when one could hold his gal on his arm)
And I set off these alarms, when cameraís snap snap snap snap
Return fire, pa-pa-pa, pa, pa-pa, pa, pa, pa
Theyíll learn why, mere privacy, so essential
They won't make no laws, I break their laws til they see out our window
I take the fall to make them all treat human kind more gentle
Forsake them all, I hate them all, donít like em, donít pretend to
Yea something tells me we ainít in Kansas anymore
All that sh*t that used to be cool ainít cool anymore
All the women we were pursuing, now they want more
And they deserve it all, donít settle for what ainít yours

VERSE OF THE YEAR
 6 years ago '12        #23
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,833 | Props total: 7856 7856
 DrX said:
album was classic.........keep hating


then he posted some lame backpack sh*t after of course


i can see it now in 20 years

Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyez On Me, Ready To Die, God Forgives, I Don't
 6 years ago '10        #24
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 CosbySweater said:


Summer '88, or was it '89
Or was it winter-time, ah, nevermind
I'm in my room, booming
Drawin' LL Cool J album covers with Crayolas on construction paper
I'm trying to fu*k my neighbor, I'm tryna hook my waves up
I'm tryna pull my grades up, to get them saddle lace ups
Before lil' Marc was Jacob, before them girls wore makeup
Before my voice would break up, before we'd tour them shake clubs
Before my mama wake up, before my crumbs would cake up
Before they tell me they love me and we'll never break up
Before the time she makes love to someone that I thought was my homeboy
But boy, was I wrong, now
I don't budge, don't want much, just a roof and a porch
And a Porsche, and a horse and unfortunately
But of course an a.ssortment of torches that scorches the skin, when they enter
Intruders, whose tutors did a lousy job
How's he God if he lets Lucifer let loose on us?
That noose on us won't loosen up, but loose enough to juice us up
Make us think we do so much and do it big
Like they don't let us win, I can't pretend
But I do admit, it feel good when the hood pseudo-celebrate
Hence, why every time we dine we eat until our belly aches
Then go grab the finest wine and drink it
Like we know which grape and which region it came from
As if we can name 'em, hint hint, it ain't, um, Welch's
Hell just fell three thousand more degrees cooler
Ya'll can't measure my worth
But when you try, you'll need a ruler made by all the Greek gods
Because the odds have always been stacked against me when back's against the wall
I feel right at home, y'all sitting right at home
All Kelly green with envy while I'm jelly beans descending
Into the palm of a child, looks up at mama and smile
With such a devilish grin, like "where the hell have you been"
She yelling that sellingís a sin, well so is telling young men
That selling is a sin, if you donít offer new ways to win
A dolphin gon shake his fin, regardless if he gets in
Or out of water, most important thing for him is to swim
And Flipper didnít hold his nose, so why shall I hold my tongue?
(I miss the days of old when one could hold his gal on his arm)
And I set off these alarms, when cameraís snap snap snap snap
Return fire, pa-pa-pa, pa, pa-pa, pa, pa, pa
Theyíll learn why, mere privacy, so essential
They won't make no laws, I break their laws til they see out our window
I take the fall to make them all treat human kind more gentle
Forsake them all, I hate them all, donít like em, donít pretend to
Yea something tells me we ainít in Kansas anymore
All that sh*t that used to be cool ainít cool anymore
All the women we were pursuing, now they want more
And they deserve it all, donít settle for what ainít yours

VERSE OF THE YEAR

Bunch of nonsense. you actin like this is some poetry.
 6 years ago '04        #25
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$985 | Props total: 298 298
 rek0nize said:
Bunch of nonsense. you actin like this is some poetry.

Is Andre's verse a lyrical work of art? No. Does he paint a picture in (maybe not) your mind that transcends rap? Yes. The verse is a monster. Andre 3000 is top of the line. So many "rap" fans don't understand lyrics. Andre just layed out his whole beginning to rap. Halfway through the verse I feel like he realized this was for Ross' album and didn't go the whole way. If you think Andre 3000 is anywhere below top 20-25, I would argue that you don't know rap.
 6 years ago '12        #26
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6209 6209
god damn....i've never seen anyone ether a review like that....son went in and THEN SOME....PROPS GIVEN. i got to bookmark and share this thread...this is prolly the only thread with a long a.ss wall of text i've actually read...son was dead accurate about this album and the black sheep/ a tribe called quest reccomendations...GIVE IT A LISTEN.


Last edited by Boo The Fool; 08-19-2012 at 03:42 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #27
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 BigWillyNYG said:
Is Andre's verse a lyrical work of art? No. Does he paint a picture in (maybe not) your mind that transcends rap? Yes. The verse is a monster. Andre 3000 is top of the line. So many "rap" fans don't understand lyrics. Andre just layed out his whole beginning to rap. Halfway through the verse I feel like he realized this was for Ross' album and didn't go the whole way. If you think Andre 3000 is anywhere below top 20-25, I would argue that you don't know rap.
Simplistic rap. Rap is just rap my friend. This isn't some masterpiece meaningful piece of art.
 6 years ago '09        #28
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
The character in his movies is a cross between The Terminator, Nino Brown, Warren Buffett n Zorro or some sh*t.


i fux wit the 4 non female tracks on god forgives bt this sh*t had me...damnnnnnnnn son
 6 years ago '07        #29
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,349 | Props total: 6478 6478
I knew my n*gga was gone come through
 08-19-2012, 07:04 AM         #30
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfaooo
 08-19-2012, 07:05 AM         #31
brapkid55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga ic corny as fu*k. how long is he going to milk this gimmick for? used to be funny now its just embarassing. although the review was fairly accurate
 6 years ago '10        #32
MANNYSOSA 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 2764 2764
 brapkid55 said:
this n*gga ic corny as fu*k. how long is he going to milk this gimmick for? used to be funny now its just embarassing. although the review was fairly accurate
You contradicted yourself like 5 times in that sentence


dont ask me how
 6 years ago '06        #33
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 837 837
I think he just hates Ross. I can't lie, he is hilarious but some of his sh*t is hating. Pirates, ashamed, maybach music, Amsterdam, ten Jesus pieces, so sophisticated, and diced pineapples are straight. Not his best work, but a solid album. I would give it a 3.5-4.0.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,160 | Props total: 3174 3174
That sh*t right there is the most honest moment on the album b. And that sh*t probably wasnt even a true story yo...but that picture is so acurate son. He got his little canvas n he got his paints n sh*t...he got mad colors namsayin like yellow n blue n red n orange n purple n whatever... On the flip tho...that n*gga Rozay dont even GOT a believable side namsayin. His sh*t is all colored in crayolas
 6 years ago '04        #35
sdsuhustle 
space
avatar space
space
$409 | Props total: 28 28
"the George Costanza of rap"

 6 years ago '11        #36
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Corny outsider humor.
 08-19-2012, 10:55 AM         #37
Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album was nice. Ghost mad cuz Drake was on it.
 6 years ago '05        #38
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
avatar space
space
$9,461 | Props total: 6095 6095
Big Ghost just gave the most accurate GFID review ever. Hilarious sh!t.
 6 years ago '05        #39
ondareal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 1692 1692
The gimmick kinda old, but his reviews is ALWAYS on point.

And im glad I aint the only one who noticed ol boy sounded exactly like larenz tate when sped up
 6 years ago '11        #40
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$9,332 | Props total: 4401 4401
7. Amsterdam - This a cool track... He aint really sayin sh-t but sh-t is kinda nice. Overall I fu-ks wit it...but the outro sh-t talk might be another story. "Im not the type of n*gga that you bump into at a 7-Eleven n jus pull your pistol on him n do what the fu-k you wanna do. n*ggas like me...you gotta get permission homie" Fam...that might be THE most fu-kouttahere moment on a album thats already overflowin wit fu-kouttahere moments yo. Matter fact... Ricky's whole catalog is like a fountain of fu-kouttahere moments
i fu*k with amsterdam ...but this sht had me cryin .. i heard that 7-11 part to and i was like


Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 08-19-2012 at 12:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
47 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Drake- Iím Upset
422 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy