Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
12174 pageviews
97 comments

yute from KGN 21 heat pts21
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45
Big Ghost Presents...The God Forgives, I Dont review

[pic - click to view]

http://bigghostnahmean.bl .. orgives-i.html

Ayo whattup...the presence of the magnificent benevolent almighty Hands of Zeus aka Cocaine Biceps aka Thor Molecules aka the infamous Galaxy Knuckles or the grand imperial Volcano Hands...otherwise known as Big Ghost is now upon you namsayin. Imma start off like this yo...I got some sh-t I wanna say before I bless yall wit these scrolls n whatever whatever. Imma drop some vitamins for yall...I got a little history lesson for all the soy milk babies n light in the a.ss colorful jeans rockin muthafu-kas who might be readin this sh-t namsayin. Dig. Heres a little history.... Ayo back in the early 90s there was a crew called Native Tongues Posse namsayin. It consisted of some groups yalls might be familiar wit...like De La Soul n Jungle Brothers n A Tribe Called Quest et cetera et cetera. I aint even gotta say it twice...them muthafu-kas had classics b. Too many to name. But my personal favorite album that came from that camp was by this duo called Black Sheep. It was the DJ Mista Lawnge n my dude Dres on the mic namsayin. The album was called A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing. sh-t was one of the most focused n kinda underrated rap joints of the 90s. Not one wack cut on it...n even the skits was kinda dope. The joint that put em on the map was a cut that most yall probably familiar wit...The Choice Is Yours (Revisited).

[video - click to view]

Apart from bein a banger that can STILL get n*ggas whylin out in the club throwin chairs n bottles n have broads pullin out they weaves ...the sh-t had a timeless message in the hook yo..."You can get wit THIS or you can get wit THAT...". Straight up. Hol up tho...lemme get into this Rozay sh-t for a minute...

[pic - click to view]

Now this LP was spose to drop..Ionno...like a year ago I think...but sh-t jus kept on gettin pushed back over n over. Bawse sh-t. Anyways its here now. The hype for this sh-t was outta control basically. Muthafu-kas was fiendin for them fantasy bars n elegant beats that you can usually expect from a Rawse joint. But did this sh-t live up to the hype? Good question...

[pic - click to view]

1. Pray For Us - "I kno you understand that n*ggas aint perfect...but we try Lord" ...The only thing I got from this intro is that if you speed up Cuba Gooding's little brother Omar's voice a little he kinda sound like Larenz Tate n sh-t.

2. Pirates - This sh-t kinda set the bar way up HERE beat-wise for me... sh-t is cold. Like this the kinda beat that might make you wanna pull a lamp post outta the street n smash the windows on some school buses namsayin. Ignorant sh-t. That fat n*gga flowin like a muthafu-ka on this sh-t too b. Lyrically he aint sayin sh-t...but them bars sound good anyways. I was surprised that it was a whole minute n a half before he even sprinkled the word "bricks" in there too yo.

[pic - click to view]

3. 3 Kings feat. Dr Dre & Jay-Z - I dont understand what the fu-k Dre thinkin these days b...but basically if you aint produce the beat (the homie Jake One did this one) n you aint write the rhymes (this some Rozay karaoke right here) why you even on the track son? Dont answer that sh-t...Imma tell you why he on the track. 1) Cuz he mad at 50 Cent for jockin his sh-t n puttin out some headphones tryin to cut into his market share (good luck wit that sh-t Curtis) n 2) Cuz Dre aint nothin but a brand now. Word is bond. It aint never been no secret that Dre dont write his own rhymes g...not since back when he was still spittin D.O.C. bars...but this sh-t is jus excessive as fu-k now. On The Recipe wit Kendrick Lamar he jus spittin some ol Kendrick bars n he aint produce that sh-t neither (Scoop DeVille got that sh-t poppin). Meanwhile he still talmbout he make 30 beats a day n sh-t...like cmon son. Ayo Dre you wanna be a producer? Theres real producer sh-t goin on in the streets man. n*ggas is in the grind. Where you be at man? n*ggas be buckin. Why you never buckin? Nobody need to hear Dre spittin like he Rozay n then plug his damn headphones all over this sh-t. "You should listen to this beat thru my headphones". Naw...fu-k ya headphones Dre. You owe us some albums son. Anyways...Jay anchors this sh-t n I aint gon lie...this is the lamest sh-t he done spit in a minute. But I kno..."ITS JUS DIFFERENT ". He also claimin "its jussa freestyle". n*ggas dont wanna hear that sh-t par. Wanna hear a "freestyle" Jay? Go back n listen to this sh-t n step ya bars up again homie...

[video - click to view]

4. Ashamed - Ayo that n*gga Cool n the other OTHER Dre k!lled this track yo. So far so good as far as the beat selection go. Rawse spit some sh-t talmbout "Before I was a fetus...had the genes of a leader". Im pretty sure Ricky weighed 18 lbs as a fetus...but thats neither here nor there nahmean. Accordin to HIM tho...he was workin as a correctional officer back in the day cuz the n*ggas that HE worked for had him doin that sh-t (which sounds like a straight fairy tale anyways yo...this n*gga need to quit actin like he was in The Departed n sh-t. Ya fat a.ss was law enforcement n now you rap b. Son shoulda jus came right out n admitted that sh-t at the time.."Look I was a c.o... I needed money for pizza pockets n Enyce gear...my bad. Can I live tho?". But thats his business I guess)...he actually doin aight as a "boss". His team eatin. They comin up. I cant front. BUT when son closes out the sh-t wit "Now Im worth over a billion...Im ashamed to say" he jus needs to get the entire fu-k outta here wit that yo. Im sayin...lets draw a line here somewhere par. We already kno the n*gga a habitual liar but cmon son... Like we seeeen the Forbes lists son. We kno you sittin on bout $25 mil bruh. Thats still about 24,999,900 than most n*ggas got in they bank accounts either way namsayin. You aint gotta lie. I aint no mathematical wizard or nothin yo...but Im pretty sure you like 975 m's short of that bullsh-t a.ss figure you story fabricatin a.ss muthafu-ka. I fu-ks wit this sh-t tho.

5. Maybach Music IV - I aint gon lie...the beat is cool...but Im gettin sick of these sh-ts b. The only difference this time round is theres no body else rhymin on this sh-t. Which means you gotta hear MORE stupid sh-t comin outta sons mouth than usual..."Im a Mike Tyson type a typewriter sniper" (fu-kouttahere...n*gga tryin to spit some complex flows now)..."n*ggas get abused like boys at Penn State" (Smh...not even a pause...)..."Get a blowjob..have a seizure on a Lear" (....). But like I said...I aint really feelin none of this smooth sh-t b. Im still waitin on the amped up joints...that GOTTA CHOPPER IN THE CAR RUHHH RUHHH type sh-t namsayin...

6. Sixteen feat. Andre 3000 - More smooth sh-t... Ayo I get that n*ggas need to get they creative on sometimes...but this a corny concept b. "When sixteen (bars) aint enough...". Son...you talk bout movin imaginary bricks, red bottoms, whippin work, broads, luxury rides n flyin to exotic locales on ALL ya joints. You could probably make the point you BEEN tryin to make since ya first album in less than 1 bar by now yo. You aint sayin nothin deep bruh. But the bullsh-t you spittin on this track is on another SMH level..."Eisenhower status, Etta James on the dash/Smooth as John Coltrane cruisin in the Cadillac..." That boy 3 Stacks went hammer on this sh-t tho. Took a couple listens to hear how ICE. COLD. that verse was for me...but son went in. Hook is trash tho.

[pic - click to view]

7. Amsterdam - This a cool track... He aint really sayin sh-t but sh-t is kinda nice. Overall I fu-ks wit it...but the outro sh-t talk might be another story. "Im not the type of n*gga that you bump into at a 7-Eleven n jus pull your pistol on him n do what the fu-k you wanna do. n*ggas like me...you gotta get permission homie" Fam...that might be THE most fu-kouttahere moment on a album thats already overflowin wit fu-kouttahere moments yo. Matter fact...lyrically Ricky's whole catalog is like a fountain of fu-kouttahere moments...but THIS sh-t is where n*ggas gotta draw the line. Dont NOBODY need permission to off this muthafu-ka son. You might gotta pay off a couple police...but that bout it. Ayo the pizza boy could clap his fat a.ss for not tippin him enough n he wont gotta pay no consequence for that sh-t unless he get caught on security camera. Rawse aint no made n*gga b. Stop it b...

8. Hold Me Back - This sh-t dropped a few months before the album got leaked...so its been out for a minute. First off...this sh-t sounds like some Lex Luger sh-t...but it aint. Son got that ignorance on deck tho. "I look in my fridge...my sh-t lookin scarce"...Thats probably cuz you ate ey'thing bruh.

[pic - click to view]

9. 911 - I see what this muthafu-ka tried to do here... Aight first off yo explain how the synths on this sh-t sound exactly like the last sh-t... sh-t sounds like its the Hold Me Back remix b. Word. So basically thats two beats that sound like Lex Luger sh-t n neither one of em was actually produced by Lex Luger. Thats some fu-ksh-t right there yo. But check it...this is tracks 8 n 9 son. You dont actually gotta be no mathematical Good Will Hunting a.ss n*gga to piece this sh-t together but tracks 8 n 9 on Teflon Don was MC Hammer n BMF...the two hardest joints on the album. AND them sh-ts was actually produced by Lex namsayin. So these tracks is like the color by numbers sh-t. This the watered down version of that glorious sh-t from his last LP. Im appalled by that b. We wont even get into the whole fact that this one of the last dudes who should be makin a joint called 911. I dont care if he referrin to a Porsche.

10. So Sophisticated feat. Meek Mill - Now THIS sh-t is a problem. Beat Bully k!lled this sh-t. Best part is it bangs but it aint d!ckridin nobody else style. Meek goes in....Rawse sayin some stupid sh-t but he goin in too. Most of all tho the beat slaps. I fu-ks wit this.

[pic - click to view]

11. Presidential feat. Elijah Blake - Theres two verisons of Pharrell b. First one is the dude who made Grindin for the Clipse n some other stipped down bangers like Snoop's Drop It Like Its Hot n Jay's Blue Magic. Then theres the dude who made all that Excuse Me Miss n high pitched singin commercial pop sh-t for broads. This particular joint was kinda produced by a combination of both em n*ggas. Theres a boom bap type beat under all that smooth sh-t goin on...its a hard track wit mad smooth sh-t piled on top of it namsayin. I aint mad at it. But the dude singin the hook could crack the glasses in ya cupboards if you turn this sh-t up too loud b. Son could make homie from the Stylistics sound like Isaac Hayes n sh-t.

Last edited by yute from KGN; 08-18-2012 at 08:47 PM..

97 comments for "Big Ghost Presents...The God Forgives, I Dont review"

5 years ago '12        #2
yute from KGN 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45
12. Ice Cold feat. Omarion - Imma keep it 100 wit yall....I wasnt feelin this whole Omarion move at all yo. When Rawse signed the dude I was thinkin he might as well jus go sign Tevin Campbell n MC Brains while he at it. Like who the fu*k else he gon sign...Teairra Mari? Blu Cantrell? Skeelo? But real sh*t...Omarion kinda doin his thing on these MMG joints. Yeah I said it. Probably gon regret that sh*t in like 10 minutes tho. Anyways...it aint nothin amazin but I cant be mad at this joint.

[pic - click to view]

13. Touch N You feat. Usher - I dont mean no hate by this yo...but fu*k Usher. And fu*k this audio baby sh*t too

[IMG]13. Touch N You feat. Usher - I dont mean no hate by this yo...but fu*k Usher. And fu*k this audio baby sh*t too[/IMG]

14. Diced Pineapples feat. Wale & Drake aka The Shepherd of f*ggotry - This is technically the 4th broad-catering joint in a row now yo. Im sayin...who the fu*k sequenced this sh*t? But anyways..after some more of the usual spoken word intro sh*t by the George Costanza of rap aka Olubowale...Ricky commences to spit some ol next level sucker sh*t over the most hoe a.ssed beat on the whole album. THEN...jus when you think this sh*t cant get any more cornball...Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of d!cks witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more bi*chass version of his usual bi*chass self. How this Y chromosome deficient a.ss n*gga is still gettin a pass I cant even tell you b... And yo...why these n*ggas always so depressin? Even when they braggin n boastin they sound like some emotional hoes. Aint even jus bout that sucker Drake namsayin. The song was wack even before his voice lactated all over it. But still...fu*k the day that birthed the bastard who journeyed into that enchanted forest n pulled Drake's cryogenically fozen a.ss outta the womb of that prehistoric unicorn or whatever kinda magical creature he was found inside of n thawed him out for the world to hear anyways b. Sons been suckin on the same d!ck of misery n loneliness since So Far Gone. And fu*k this song too. This sh*ts like a sonic ejaculation from Lady Gaga's nutsack son. I hope I never hear this sh*t again b.

15. Ten Jesus Pieces feat. Stalley - This some more of that smoothed out J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League sh*t. Aint really nothin special...he actually coulda called this sh*t Maybach Music V cuz it sounds like them joints do. Im sayin the sh*t is kinda regular. Compared to the last sh*t tho it sounds like G Thang. Stalley kinda saves this joint from fast forward status too. The Rawse bars aint nothin special tho.

[pic - click to view]

16. Triple Beam Dreams feat. Nas - They had to call this sh*t a bonus track cuz Ricky wasnt smart enough to save it for the album namsayin. Think the husky n*gga got a little too confident thinkin he was gon stay poppin tho. Somehow he thought this sh*t was mixtape worthy...But his feet done cooled n now the hardest joint on his whole album jussa bonus track from 8 months ago on the "deluxe edition". This what happens when n*ggas start feelin theyselves too much tho. They get comfortable n throw they best tracks on mixtapes n come wit some halfass sh*t when it comes to they albums. And that boy Nasir went hard on this muthafu*ka too b. Son spit 32 bars of that dopeboy sh*t...n them bars had crazy details n sh*t. And right there is when you hear the difference between a MC n a rapper. Nas paintin vivid a.ss portraits of a young dude in the projects comin from nothin n havin dreams of what he seen in movies like Scarface...he starts slingin his little rocks but his sh*t got pookies frontin on his sh*t....n then this scenario unfolds namsayin...

I took it back to papi...aint tryna take no losses
He focuses on my emotionless young dealer face then pauses
He gives me powder...he has faith in Nas's ambitions to distribute coke
Had addicitions to gold chains, Mercedes Benz hopes...but again Im broke
This sh*t aint cut for me...other dealers they up they orders
Barely at 62s...they already up to quarters

That sh*t right there is the most honest moment on the album b. And that sh*t probably wasnt even a true story yo...but that picture is so acurate son. He got his little canvas n he got his paints n sh*t...he got mad colors namsayin like yellow n blue n red n orange n purple n whatever... On the flip tho...that n*gga Rozay dont even GOT a believable side namsayin. His sh*t is all colored in crayolas...the little 3 pack joints tho that they be givin little n*ggas at Dennys n sh*t. His pictures aint artistic like that yo. Somehow the character in his movie always come out on top son. The character in his movies is a cross between The Terminator, Nino Brown, Warren Buffett n Zorro or some sh*t. Thats that bullsh*t son. Son got zero chill in him...

17. Rich Forever feat. John Legend - As most yall already kno this sh*t was also on the Rich Forever mixtape. Personally I think this sh*t is jus aight. This sh*t got John L. singin for a good minute before Wale...oh no wait thats actually Rawse...comes in n spits more victory bars. "A hundred mil aint enough" (But how would you kno that Ricky?) ..."Worth 40 m's...is he still dealin drugs?" (Try again b...you still over by like 15 mil). Anyways yo...the sh*t cool. It jus aint really my favorite sh*t or nothin like that.

[pic - click to view]

This man is a victim of identity theft

On some observational sh*t tho...this n*gga aint even spose to be here namsayin. Sons stars jus got aligned the right way at the right time n now he gettin cake off sh*t most n*ggas would get they a.ss beat for. When 50 tried to end ol boy's career he actually did a thoro job of eatin the n*ggas food. He shoulda BEEN k!lled his career. Son took Ls galore. Ricky had a big a.ss L wit little Ls sprinkled on top of it. But somehow he let all em sh*ts slide offa him. Like he stay lightly coated in butter or some sh*t. But yo...lotta yall might take offense but somebody gotta get Ricky on a P365X program or some sh*t cuz homies cholesterol levels must be buggin. Rawse look like he 5 years pregnant b. That rotund sh*t is played out son. Most clothes dont come in that n*ggas size b...on some "S, M, L, XL, XXL, x*xL, x*xXL, RICK ROSS" sh*t at the store yo. As a society we can do better tho. We gotta educate the kids namsayin. The seeds need to be learnin bout health n exercise n gettin they vitamins n nutrients so on n so forth namsayin...the No BPAs generation of little n*ggas nahmean. Word is bond. This joint aint for ey'body...but the sh*t is whats poppin right now. I get that b. I aint gon front. But Rawse done dropped better sh*t than this before namsayin.

2.5 Zeus Slaps outta 5

[pic - click to view]

Or you can get wit that...

[pic - click to view]

Back to what I was sayin yo...we need to take back some power here son. When you go to a McDonalds n you look up at the menu board you got a choice namsayin. You can order the sh*t they known for servin ey'time you go there OR you can wise up. Im sayin...yeah you can get you a little Quarter Pounder wit fries n a strawberry shake namsayin...its all good...I mean...its McDonalds yo...thats what they be servin at McDonalds son. But ONCE IN A WHILE... you might wanna order some sh*t off the "healthy choices" menu namsayin. Get you a grilled chicken salad or a snack wrap or some sh*t like that... have you a fruit parfait (no homo) instead of the hot fudge sundae nahmean. Its like this b...rap music is McDonalds...but you dont gotta eat the junk food ALL THE TIME namsayin...

[pic - click to view]

That first Black Sheep joint dropped 20 years ago son. Word...so I dont expect little n*ggas to kno what that sh*t meant back then. Bottom line is that was a platinum single tho. Wasnt nothin pop bout that sh*t neither. n*ggas use to rebuke trash. Muthafu*kas aint embrace that bullsh*t. We let the mainstream have that sh*t. Fast forward to Two Thousand n Now...n*ggas LOVE corny sh*t. n*ggas EMBRACE that bullsh*t. That extraterrestrial rodent Tyga? n*ggas embrace that sh*t. That stretched out lesbian salamander Wiz? n*ggas embrace that sh*t. The Wizard of Pause Drake aka the human yeast infection? You kno what Im gettin at... So when I got word that the homie Dres from Black Sheep was doin a whole album wit Jarobi from A Tribe Called Quest under the name EVITAN (Native backwards for yall slow muthafu*kas)...that sh*t made my ears snap up namsayin. The god was "intrigued" n sh*t. First off...anybody thats a TRUE fan of Tribe has always wondered what the fu*k Jarobi did in ATCQ. Thats jus been a question n*ggas been askin since day one...like what the fu*k do Jarobi do in the group b? Son aint even in the pictures on the sleeves of the albums or nothin yo. The fu*k kinda way is this to treat a member of the group son? Muthafu*kin De La Soul let son get on a track...why yall aint let him get on Low End Theory? How bout Midnight Marauders? "Sometimes Y"? The fu*k is that sh*t son? Consequence was on like half of Beats, Rhymes N Life but "Sometimes Y" wasnt on that sh*t. The Love Movement...n*ggas knew that was gon be the last album n still...NOPE. No Jarobi on that sh*t. He on the first LP for like 28 seconds n thats it. But here son is gettin his shine on for once. I mean...son wasnt lowkey the next Rakim gettin pushed to the back all those years...as most of us had probably guessed n sh*t. But Im surprised son actually do rap. I mean son raps. Who knew yo? Turns out Jarobi sounds a lot like a cross between MF Doom n Talib Kweli wit some Phife Dawg sprinkled in there. But yo...chances are a lot of yall dont kno nothin bout this release so Imma jus speak on it real quick...

[pic - click to view]

Lotta these beats is "on some smooth sh*t"...but they still sound dope cuz its some straight boom bap sh*t. The beats slap n the message on this whole project seems to be bout upliftment n whatever. So I dig that. I do fu*k wit that ignorant sh*t as most yall probably kno...but its good to have a salad once in a while namsayin. You gotta have ya greens...get some health in you namsayin. I dont like preachy message sh*t tho...but this aint that so its all good. Like the hook go on the first track (Keep Keepin On)... "Keep keepin on, the light shine throughout ya lifetime..." I fu*ks wit that. On another joint called Whats The Happs...you see what these brothers is bout...they speakin on real life sh*t. The convo is basically jus what regular muthafu*kas headed out to the spot to do regular things on the weekend might sound like namsayin. Plain n simple. n*ggas aint always gotta be in they raps talmbout look at me pullin up to the club in a $2 million Bugatti wit 6 Audemars on each wrist n necklaces chipped up on some don sh*t namsayin. The average n*gga AINT a don nahmean. n*ggas stunt 100x heavier in they rhymes than they do in they realities yo. Dont nobody really wanna hear that sh*t namsayin. Unless you do that wit some creativity. These dudes is on some sophisticated grown man sh*t tho. And the guests on this sh*t compliment that vibe nahmean. Couple dudes from some OTHER legendary crews...Casual (from Heiroglyphics) n Craig G (of the world famous Juice Crew) get they time to shine on some tracks too. sh*t starts to get more street level toward the end of the album tho...startin wit Somebody Called The Cops which features a gutter sixteen by Havoc from Mobb Deep. Hot Damn is a grimy joint that uses parts of Tribe's World Tour n the "engine engine number nine" breakdown from The Choice Is Yours (same one Dres performs on the Slaughterhouse joint) in the hook. On the final track...which is magnificent...they do exactly what it says in the title...Dumb Out (feat. Punchline). But my hands down favorite sh*t on this album is Let The Horns Blow. I wouldnt call it a throwback or nothin but the sh*t jus reminds me of when n*ggas was into loopin up horn samples n whatever. Might be time to bring that sh*t back (Shout outs to Pete Rock). Funny thing bout it is Dres was featured on a Chi Ali joint (along wit Trugoy from De La Soul, Fashion from The Beatnuts n Phife from ATCQ) called Let The Horns Blow back in the early 90s. Anyhow yo... I aint gon front n tell you that this sh*t bout to change the face of hip hop forever...n maybe its jus the fan in me but I woulda liked to hear Dres goin for dolo on a whole album again. Son is one of the most underrated n nicest MCs ever to me. Jarobi cool but Dres is on another level to me nahmean. But they make a dope combo still. Also theres a bigger purpose to sh*t like this...even if it aint intentional nahmean. This sh*t aint really bringin nothin new to the table...but its still fresh. Like some new socks for ya old shoes. They actually doin more by bringin sumthin old to the table anyways...they bringin some of that original essence back to the music they makin (without makin some old school sh*t). But MORE important than that...they bringin some honesty to the joints they makin. n*ggas like Rick Ross might wanna throw summa that sh*t into they own music in between all that sci-fi stuntin too. Word life.
Aight peace.
3.5 Zeus Slaps outta 5

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
 5 years ago '05        #4
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9640 9640
Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of d!cks witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more bi*chass version of his usual bi*chass self

The human yeast infection?

Great read as usual. I might check that Evitan sh*t later.
 5 years ago '06        #5
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
7. Amsterdam - This a cool track... He aint really sayin sh-t but sh-t is kinda nice. Overall I fu-ks wit it...but the outro sh-t talk might be another story. "Im not the type of n*gga that you bump into at a 7-Eleven n jus pull your pistol on him n do what the fu-k you wanna do. n*ggas like me...you gotta get permission homie" Fam...that might be THE most fu-kouttahere moment on a album thats already overflowin wit fu-kouttahere moments yo. Matter fact...lyrically Ricky's whole catalog is like a fountain of fu-kouttahere moments...but THIS sh-t is where n*ggas gotta draw the line. Dont NOBODY need permission to off this muthafu-ka son. You might gotta pay off a couple police...but that bout it. Ayo the pizza boy could clap his fat a.ss for not tippin him enough n he wont gotta pay no consequence for that sh-t unless he get caught on security camera. Rawse aint no made n*gga b. Stop it b...
 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM         #6
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake the human yeast infection
 5 years ago '05        #7
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
Album is garbage. Giving all that free music away is haunting n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #8
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 4482 4482
This is exactly how I felt and i'm a Ross fan, Rich Forever shoulda been the album.
 08-18-2012, 10:15 PM         #9
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ricky had a big a.ss L wit little Ls sprinkled on top of it.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
14. Diced Pineapples feat. Wale & Drake aka The Shepherd of f*ggotry - This is technically the 4th broad-catering joint in a row now yo. Im sayin...who the fu*k sequenced this sh*t? But anyways..after some more of the usual spoken word intro sh*t by the George Costanza of rap aka Olubowale...Ricky commences to spit some ol next level sucker sh*t over the most hoe a.ssed beat on the whole album. THEN...jus when you think this sh*t cant get any more cornball...Mr Velveeta hisself emerges from his lagoon of d!cks witta rose in his teeth again to somersault his way thru the hook n start croonin like a even more bi*chass version of his usual bi*chass self. How this Y chromosome deficient a.ss n*gga is still gettin a pass I cant even tell you b... And yo...why these n*ggas always so depressin? Even when they braggin n boastin they sound like some emotional hoes. Aint even jus bout that sucker Drake namsayin. The song was wack even before his voice lactated all over it. But still...fu*k the day that birthed the bastard who journeyed into that enchanted forest n pulled Drake's cryogenically fozen a.ss outta the womb of that prehistoric unicorn or whatever kinda magical creature he was found inside of n thawed him out for the world to hear anyways b. Sons been suckin on the same d!ck of misery n loneliness since So Far Gone. And fu*k this song too. This sh*ts like a sonic ejaculation from Lady Gaga's nutsack son. I hope I never hear this sh*t again b.

08-18-2012, 10:37 PM         #11
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
Album is garbage. Giving all that free music away is haunting n*ggas

28 Gramz said:
This is exactly how I felt and i'm a Ross fan, Rich Forever shoulda been the album.
i agree. i bump the album cause im a fan but its not his best. when talking about ppl giving away their best music, you gotta know its hit or miss most times. no one persons knows if it was a hit or not until you give it to the ppl, album or mixtape. those are hard decisions. its like what neyo said on breakfast club show recently, "barry gordy had the song system where a staff would vote on the song..... etc etc etc..... when my girl was put up for a vote, the staff was highly against it. barry went with his gut and put it on anyway and it became a hit." i agree rozay shoulda saved rich forever esp triple beam dreams, but any song is hit or miss.
 5 years ago '11        #12
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
Ross stans gonna be heated when they read this t

He was right though
 5 years ago '12        #13
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
The album was wack
 5 years ago '11        #14
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
The Diced Pineapples one has me dying over here.

5 years ago '07        #15
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
3. 3 Kings feat. Dr Dre & Jay-Z - I dont understand what the fu-k Dre thinkin these days b...but basically if you aint produce the beat (the homie Jake One did this one) n you aint write the rhymes (this some Rozay karaoke right here) why you even on the track son? Dont answer that sh-t...Imma tell you why he on the track. 1) Cuz he mad at 50 Cent for jockin his sh-t n puttin out some headphones tryin to cut into his market share (good luck wit that sh-t Curtis) n 2) Cuz Dre aint nothin but a brand now. Word is bond. It aint never been no secret that Dre dont write his own rhymes g...not since back when he was still spittin D.O.C. bars...but this sh-t is jus excessive as fu-k now. On The Recipe wit Kendrick Lamar he jus spittin some ol Kendrick bars n he aint produce that sh-t neither (Scoop DeVille got that sh-t poppin). Meanwhile he still talmbout he make 30 beats a day n sh-t...like cmon son. Ayo Dre you wanna be a producer? Theres real producer sh-t goin on in the streets man. n*ggas is in the grind. Where you be at man? n*ggas be buckin. Why you never buckin? Nobody need to hear Dre spittin like he Rozay n then plug his damn headphones all over this sh-t. "You should listen to this beat thru my headphones". Naw...fu-k ya headphones Dre. You owe us some albums son

5 years ago '05        #16
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Aside from So Sophisticated, Ten Jesus Pieces, Pirates, and 911 the album is not good at all IMO.

The review is on point except I think he overlooked Ten Jesus Pieces, that track is a gem. But aside from that I agree with just about every single thing he said regarding the album.

Tracks 8 and 9 on his last one, MC Hammer and BMF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hold Me Back and 911

So Sophisticated is that heat too tho.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 08-19-2012 at 12:57 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #17
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Dude knows what it is.

Pirates easily the best track on the album. fu*k Sixteen.
 08-19-2012, 01:07 AM         #18
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album was classic.........keep hating

then he posted some lame backpack sh*t after of course
 5 years ago '11        #19
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 DrX said:
album was classic.........keep hating

then he posted some lame backpack sh*t after of course
 5 years ago '04        #20
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Aside from So Sophisticated, Ten Jesus Pieces, Pirates, and 911 the album is not good at all IMO.

The review is on point except I think he overlooked Ten Jesus Pieces, that track is a gem. But aside from that I agree with just about every single thing he said regarding the album.

Tracks 8 and 9 on his last one, MC Hammer and BMF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hold Me Back and 911

So Sophisticated is that heat too tho.
Agreed.

You picked the right stand out tracks too. Those are the only ones that get play in the whip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now