50 Cent starts Twitter Gang, disses Slim Da Mobster

most viewed right now
 73
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
thank you 50 for saving lives
 6 years ago '10        #22
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 67 67
 norcal925 said:
Glad to Grafted emasculated, castrated, and effeminized.


This is the same guy that was sh*tting on 50 for not responding to disses and his 3 fans co-signed him but now when it's him not responding it's all good. LOL.


I guess the Loss to BX really humbled this dude and effected him so badly that he's scared to beef again.....


Reminds you of the school bully that finally gets his a.ss kicked and can't be a bully anymore.
 6 years ago '11        #23
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
That 50 smiley always makes me realize how beautiful 50s smile is.

My man is truly blessed.
 6 years ago '04        #24
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,758 | Props total: 13751 13751
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah he took a loss based on the "Ja-Rule" factor of his rap career being ended and Ross rap career skyrocketing.


What did Ja-Rule accomplish in his rap career after his beef with 50-Cent?
What has 50-Cent accomplished in his rap career since the beef with Rozay?


Are we going to change the rules now?
i dont believe people were on ja-rule just about his rap career. he had no career. he didn't have any ventures. he wasn't on tv. he wasn't in any new films. his career was non-existent.

with 50 cent. his career has thrived. he hasn't dropped a rap album. but nobody questions nas for not dropping an album in 4 years. not every rapper drops an album every year.

i dont know how 50 cent lost, when he has made more money then rick ross in that time span since the 'beef' and with out music. which is crazy to believe since that was initially his major income. i dont know how an irrelevant artist can still have enough marketability to push other products and open doors in plethora of different ventures.
 6 years ago '10        #25
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10139 10139
 youngmic said:
just come out the closet already Mrs Jackson...lol his smile..lol at this homo
u keep feeding the troll
 6 years ago '04        #26
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,718 | Props total: 37474 37474
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
You a f*ggit for even thinking that way.
Says the homo who said the jets have the 2 s3xiest quarterbacks....lmao
 6 years ago '04        #27
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,718 | Props total: 37474 37474
 Athavan 789 said:
u keep bi*ching up the troll
fixed....
 6 years ago '11        #28
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah he took a loss based on the "Ja-Rule" factor of his rap career being ended and Ross rap career skyrocketing.
What did Ja-Rule accomplish in his rap career after his beef with 50-Cent?
What has 50-Cent accomplished in his rap career since the beef with Rozay?\Are we going to change the rules now?
i've been a fan of 50's since way back in the "guess who's back" days but i dont act like 50's perfect or some type of superhuman life form. some ppl on here be taking it to the extreme. not just referring to this thread but its common to see on bx. 50 aint God, he has imperfections just like anybody else. he doesnt need to be defended via internet everytime somebody voices their opinion on him. jus my 2 cents
 08-18-2012, 04:46 PM         #29
savagechico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-18-2012, 05:05 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
i dont believe people were on ja-rule just about his rap career. he had no career. he didn't have any ventures. he wasn't on tv. he wasn't in any new films. his career was non-existent.

with 50 cent. his career has thrived. he hasn't dropped a rap album. but nobody questions nas for not dropping an album in 4 years. not every rapper drops an album every year.

i dont know how 50 cent lost, when he has made more money then rick ross in that time span since the 'beef' and with out music. which is crazy to believe since that was initially his major income. i dont know how an irrelevant artist can still have enough marketability to push other products and open doors in plethora of different ventures.

I'm talking about rap-careers in the music industry.


Ja Rule dropped a Gold album and a hit single "NYNY" after his beef with 50-Cent and then went and did his Hollywood thing, his rap career mainly suffered when murder Inc got indicted by the Feds.



Nas can go 4 years without dropping a solo album but in the meantime every major rapper from LiL Wayne to Nicki Minaj to Jadakiss to Rick Ross to Jeezy to Game is going to have Nas on their album.


Im talking about Rap-careers and the music industry not pushing products and selling bottles of water...so with that fact in mind tell me what 50-Cent has accomplished in the music industry and with his rap career since the beef with Rozay.
 6 years ago '05        #31
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
Lox is broke.

Jada been getting robbed his entire career.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,517 | Props total: 36664 36664
Game and 50 reunion coming soon!!
 6 years ago '04        #33
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,718 | Props total: 37474 37474
 murdamurda said:
Lox is broke.

Jada been getting robbed his entire career.
at this f*g and his random "did you know?" bullsh*t facts hes always posting...fu*k outta here...
 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Game and 50 reunion coming soon!!
that would be a good look,hope it happens.
 6 years ago '10        #35
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10139 10139
 Yung Dilla said:
Game and 50 reunion coming soon!!
thats never gonna happen. as much as i would like for it to.
 08-18-2012, 05:42 PM         #36
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you based god
 6 years ago '11        #37
airTG 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 278 278
How can u hate this man?
 6 years ago '07        #38
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568

[pic - click to view]

 08-18-2012, 05:56 PM         #39
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 talked to oprah n got his life changed lmao
 08-18-2012, 07:19 PM         #40
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Glad to Grafted emasculated, castrated, and effeminized.


This is the same guy that was sh*tting on 50 for not responding to disses and his 3 fans co-signed him but now when it's him not responding it's all good. LOL.


I guess the Loss to BX really humbled this dude and effected him so badly that he's scared to beef again.....


Reminds you of the school bully that finally gets his a.ss kicked and can't be a bully anymore.
Ether
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy