Beef 3 DVD: TI vs Lil Flip (flashback)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2012, 07:47 AM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a good battle, I really think T.I. won because he made better records and had more connections. You can't go to war when your money isn't right. I can't speak on where these guys were getting their money from, but it's obvious T.I. had enough to keep him in the limelight.

A lot of people didn't want to work with Lil Flip because they felt as if they worked with him it would ruin their relationship with TIP and at that moment he was the hottest rapper in Atlanta hip-hop's capital city.

I bet both of these n*ggas are still watching their backs today because it really isn't over until your opponent is dead and even then yo still have to watch your back if you manage to get away with it.

Flip should have just went aggressive like TI, but Flip just didn't have the relationships like TI.
 08-19-2012, 08:16 AM         #62
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
It was a good battle, I really think T.I. won because he made better records and had more connections. You can't go to war when your money isn't right. I can't speak on where these guys were getting their money from, but it's obvious T.I. had enough to keep him in the limelight.

A lot of people didn't want to work with Lil Flip because they felt as if they worked with him it would ruin their relationship with TIP and at that moment he was the hottest rapper in Atlanta hip-hop's capital city.

I bet both of these n*ggas are still watching their backs today because it really isn't over until your opponent is dead and even then yo still have to watch your back if you manage to get away with it.

Flip should have just went aggressive like TI, but Flip just didn't have the relationships like TI.
 08-19-2012, 08:57 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbownzino said:
I hope you don't think it's New York. Who's the last n*gga that had a hit record aside from Jay-Z?

Mims?
 5 years ago '11        #64
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 ShaquilleBrown said:
i like flip but i aint gonna lie that was a good diss. "you tophat wearin a.ss n*gga"
 5 years ago '11        #65
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 1bastard3 said:
Flip had diamondz in his mouth in highschool
millionaire at 18
22 million dollar record deal from a major
tip is only worth 25 mill
like i said in another post, i like flip and everything but u believe that 22 million dollar stuff just cuz he said it?

And TI is actually worth more than flip is. I don't think it really even matters which rappers are the richest but just sayin
 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM         #66
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1bastard3 said:

millionaire at 18

and where is flip now?
 5 years ago '11        #67
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1231 1231
 westsideknicks said:
been waiting for yrs....can someone pleaseeeeeee tell me who he snitched on???....wasnt he the one in n out jail? snitch on hisself??....wtf lames!
and like always no name!
 5 years ago '05        #68
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 1bastard3 said:

millionaire at 18

the fact that you getting all your info off celebritynetworth
 5 years ago '04        #69
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,042 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Peterparker said:
I mean it's obvious T.I. came out the victor. Overall T.I. was the better rapper. I mean Flip lyrically was and is weak. T.I. while he's fallen off TODAY then he was somewhat refreshing and his style was much more witty and aggressive then Flip. And he had more character and persona then Flip to the mainstream public.

But something never seemed right about T.I. story. See if Flip was actually a good rapper we might not be hearing T.I. now. Cuz from jump T.I. reason for beefing w/ Flip cuz some strippers told him that Flip was dissing him. Now let's keep it real, what negro with a.ss and t*tties in his face is going to have a conversation w/ a half azz nekkid female about another dude's status in the game? That sh*t just don't add up to me. And if Flip ever did say that sh*t why not go up to Flip like a man? See I really think T.I. created the beef to sell records. Flip had a good amount of buzz at the time. It might have been a lil tension at the XXL or Source magazine that led to T.I. callin him out on stage. But listening to a bi*ch(not calling every woman a bi*ch but stripper is a bi*ch)aint grounds to go and get at a brotha. And we know rappers look for any opportunity to gain some publicity. Flip just didn't know how to counter attack it. But I guess it was karma for all the minor beef's and bridges he so called burnt in Houston. Cuz Atlanta had T.I. back during the whole beef. You see all the rappers on stage cheering T.I. on. I mean if you look at the video around :43 seconds he call out Flip but u don't really know if he bringing em out to show luv or to diss em cuz he just say "Flip I heard you in the house my n*gga" and the crowd sound like they were showing luv untill T.I. started sh*tten on em. And then the crowd went from YAY FLIP to fu*k FLIP in a matter of seconds.
yeah but u missing the part when flip was on stage asking whos the leader of the souf who atl love and the crowd said tip and he said tell ti i said game over! plus they squashed the beef and all that flip just couldnt get anything good out .......
 5 years ago '05        #70
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 airTG said:
Flip used to be that dude back in the day.
 5 years ago '12        #71
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
So wat started the beef anyway? And what happened officially when T.I. Went to Cloverland? I heard he go hit from behind....
 5 years ago '12        #72
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$1,871 | Props total: 2624 2624
 FreshBeatzBx said:
So wat started the beef anyway? And what happened officially when T.I. Went to Cloverland? I heard he go hit from behind....
The thing that started the beef was Tip drill was jealous of flip because of flips success and C.I. made up that whole flip said game over in atlanta or whatever then tip says i got it on film. well then flip said where the tape at, show it but tip cant show it cuz it dont exist.that what started the beef cuz this n*gga flip was also getting much more love in atlanta than tip was at the time.

Now when tip went to the clover he only went because lil 3rd invited him and 3rd told him i got your back i wont let nothin happen to you. 3rd had or still has beef with flip over who is the original leperchaun. So then tip is in cloverland and flip heard about it so he came with a tank top ready to squab. Then they both meet in the middle of a street or somethin like that and flip swings on tip but misses.once that happen someone busts they gun in the air i think and tip runs like a bi*ch with flip still tryin to whoop his a.ss. There is a video posted on youtube and also posted in this thread by some folks from clover mainly 3rd people that say what really happened. after this tip goes on a radio station sayin he beat on flip and even says he has it on video and proceeds to "show" the video to the dj that was interviewing tip and he says yea people tip beat flip. again another lie by t.lie cuz the video does not exist it did not go down like that. and for the clowns that say 3rd people are biased cuz they are from cloverland and are tryin to keep up that rep that cloverland is one of the hardest hoods in houston you gotta remember these are 3rds people they dont give a fu*k about flip but they decided to say what really happened cuz they some real n*ggas and they seen how tip was runnin for his life when he was in no real danger cuz they said it themselves nuthin was going to happen to tip that was just a shot in the air and after that gun shot they were gonna get flip and tip to square up again but tip was fearing for his life

and the whole flip got z-ro to jump in for him is not true cuz before the whole flip and tip beef z-ro was tryin to get a verse from tip but tip was tryin to charge him some stupid amount of money so z-ro was like then fu*k you n*gga. z-ro and flip are also good homies so z-ro aint have no problem ridin on tip

TIP STANS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy