most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,297 | Props total: 25120 25120
 cold_young_thug said:
Crazy sh*t about dis beef was dat t.i was beefin with a one-hit wonder. Flip was gon fall of naturally anways, a la a even worse mike jones, but t.i made it overkill. he got one song on my zune though, so he at least accomplished that.
You must be a kid

flip was selling over 100 thousand with no label in Houston and thats why the majors went after him

he did make money but his last major label deal he got in a dispute and had to buy himself out thinking other offers were gonna come and his career just stopped
 5 years ago '12        #42
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
lol It would have been funny as fu*k if these dudes would have actually fought psychically. Just imagine flip throwing ti little a.ss all ova the place.
 08-18-2012, 11:01 PM         #43
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
t.i. k!lled lil flip career and should of went to jail for it.....lil flip was once my fav rapper
...t.i. grilll was 2 big..son having a hard time talking

FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT KAPPA BEACH sh*t B. sh*t IS TIMLESS. BOUT TO ADD THIS TO THE WHIP ROTATION GOOD LOOKIN. I KNEW DUDE OFF FREESTYLES ONLY KIDS WOULD COMPARE HIM TO THE LIKES OF MIKE JONES. FLIP HAD A HUGE FOLLOWING UNDERGROUND AND WAS MOVING BIG UNITS INDEPENDENTLY.

BACK TO THIS TRACK MAN. WOW
 5 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Dray said:
You must be a kid

flip was selling over 100 thousand with no label in Houston and thats why the majors went after him

he did make money but his last major label deal he got in a dispute and had to buy himself out thinking other offers were gonna come and his career just stopped
the standard for rap in houston was at an all time low
 08-19-2012, 12:35 AM         #45
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shame about flip, his career had ridiculous potential. He was on the bubble for a minute. I didnt know that about his major deal, thats fu*ked up. Truth be told though I T.I is the all around better artist, so if it had to be one to come out alive Im ok with it beinng T.I.

"8 Ball, MJG, Scarface, Master P, Fat Pat,Keke Pokey,and Mike D, Big Moe, Botany Boys 8-Deuce, Rap Alot, UGK, Big Hawk, Lil'Troy Michael Watts, Godfather, Outkast Big Mike, Gangsta Lip, DJ Screw, Swisha House Point Blank, and Lil' Flip Al D, PS-K, cant forget Street Military SPM, Lil'Switch, and Wise Guy from Barbury Crime Boss, ESG, what about Goodie Mob I can't forget about Devin, man, that boy go hard! "

Classic sh*t. Im from the midwest and this n*gga had me damn near repping the south that album went so hard.

Last edited by Cipherr; 08-19-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,740 | Props total: 22109 22109
Flip always had the upper hand in my opinion. I still listen to Flip whereas, I can't even stomach T.I.
 5 years ago '12        #47
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 Dee352 said:
lil flip has stans
 08-19-2012, 12:47 AM         #48
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flip n Chamillionaire are the goats of the underground freestyle kings. That n*gga koopa my favorite rapper even if he not major he that underrated
 08-19-2012, 12:48 AM         #49
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga Willie p rap with flip went to Southern University with him
 5 years ago '04        #50
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4478 4478
 1bastard3 said:
Flip had diamondz in his mouth in highschool

millionaire at 18

22 million dollar record deal from a major

tip is only worth 25 mill

lmao @ u thiinkin he got 22 million stop it
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 gangtsa said:
Well hes been working independent since. If i recall the buyout was for 2 mill and with his fanbase im sure hes well off.

To the mainstream eye doe he may be a one hit wonder. cant blame the kids.
i stay in houston flips no where to be found he aint on no local rappers mixtapes and he aint at none of the known shows......if u like flip dats kool but dont over do it his rap career is over !
 5 years ago '04        #52
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
flip lost when he let T.I. come out here and play him/expose him for the sucka n*gga that he is, then he made it worse by running to get Z-RO to jump in the beef since he couldn't handle it himself lyrically
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 JudasHatesJesus said:
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"
tip 1st two albums were produced by jazzy phaee and neptunes how was he not connected the man felt disrespected ..when flip came to his city saying tell ti i said game over

n flip aint half rapper ti is never was never could be flip was kool for like u said his lane which was basics and being just kool n*gga....he aint a bit of gangster and he played himself tryna be one
 5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 fatman said:
flip lost when he let T.I. come out here and play him/expose him for the sucka n*gga that he is, then he made it worse by running to get Z-RO to jump in the beef since he couldn't handle it himself lyrically
 5 years ago '04        #55
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 JudasHatesJesus said:
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"

flip pretty much played himself in this whole thing, especially when he was clowning on T.I. about how many videos it took him to go gold while he (flip) was going plat only for T.I. to back door all that with the biggest album of his career, its was all downhill from there with Flip smh
 5 years ago '11        #56
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1229 1229
 1bastard3 said:
Flip>>>>>T.I

Flip been callin tip a snitch way before he got caught with them guns

And that whole scarface thing.... snitches roll wit snitches ask lil troy
been waiting for yrs....can someone pleaseeeeeee tell me who he snitched on???....wasnt he the one in n out jail? snitch on hisself??....wtf lames!
 5 years ago '09        #57
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 AuthenticMade said:
Yeah...he ballin

oh my................I can't breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #58
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5867 5867
 1994Nuisance said:
While snitches roll with snitches, Flip will be rollin that big trash can out of highschool bathrooms.

"n*gga wasnt you a janitor in highschool??"
 5 years ago '11        #59
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #60
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5867 5867
 daman729 said:
lol It would have been funny as fu*k if these dudes would have actually fought psychically. Just imagine flip throwing ti little a.ss all ova the place.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy