Beef 3 DVD: TI vs Lil Flip (flashback)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
I aint gone lie flip lost this battle because he not a battle rapper and the second he started trying he let his career go.. he was a creative artist thats it and he shouldve stuck 2 it...and scarface a hoe for talking about that man behind his back but when he see him its all luv.... TIP is a good artist but he took a 50 cent approach to get in the game...
 5 years ago '12        #22
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
2nd.. and they fought over KING of the south!!! Neither one of them is or was.LMAO!!
 5 years ago '11        #23
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 255 255
Flip used to be that dude back in the day.
 5 years ago '11        #24
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075

After this i couldnt take flip serious

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
Probably the last great rap beef.
 5 years ago '12        #26
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 2624 2624
 West1 said:
I aint gone lie flip lost this battle because he not a battle rapper and the second he started trying he let his career go.. he was a creative artist thats it and he shouldve stuck 2 it...and scarface a hoe for talking about that man behind his back but when he see him its all luv.... TIP is a good artist but he took a 50 cent approach to get in the game...
scarface is a snitch so i wasnt surprised about what he said but he was actin like he aint never seen flip when he himself is in flips i can do that video and tried to sign flip to defjam

the reason lil flip lost the battle in my opinion is when t.i. was on the radio saying he had footage of him beating flip down and the dj confimed it but there never was a video cause it did not exist. the only thing tip has on video is him getting swung on by flip, a gunshot, and himself running away like the bi*ch he is
 5 years ago '10        #27
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[pic - click to view]

sh*t still gets me
 5 years ago '04        #28
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Has anybody seen Lil Flip lately? lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
I dont know if I ever seen somebody's career drop off the map like Flip's did after this beef.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 DR JAYY said:
Down south version of 50 vs Ja
lol yeah in some ways
 5 years ago '11        #31
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 West1 said:
2nd.. and they fought over KING of the south!!! Neither one of them is or was.LMAO!!
if i remember correctly, i don't think flip ever claimed to be or wanted to be called the king of the south, he just had a problem with TI being considered the king. Flip of course claimed it should've been Scarface, which i disagree. i dont really think the south necessarily needs a "king", the titles arent that important to me personally but i think flip just didnt like TI being called that
 5 years ago '08        #32
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
not gon lie lil flip had the game in his hands in 03. Fell off is not even the word
 5 years ago '04        #33
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 DR JAYY said:
Down south version of 50 vs Ja
naah flip vs tis was worse.. flip was actually on the verge of being that n*gga at the time. ja was fallin off 50 jus kicd the n*gga off the cliff.

ti pretty much flex'd on flip in tx best he could with lil baclash other than ti gettin a washin in the lone star. needless to say even with that ti still seems to win. even tho he took the L when the beef got physical
 08-18-2012, 05:53 PM         #34
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip was my favorite rapper hands down when i was in high school..

it saddens me he is not putting out heat anymore..
 5 years ago '10        #35
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"
 5 years ago '04        #36
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 JudasHatesJesus said:
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"
but then Tip ended up becoming more connected than Flip & becoming larger than he ever was
 5 years ago '05        #37
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Flip will never be half of what he was.....
 5 years ago '10        #38
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
that T.I. smiley is hilarious
 5 years ago '10        #39
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
i still fu*k with lil flips verse on "like a pimp"
 5 years ago '04        #40
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
Crazy sh*t about dis beef was dat t.i was beefin with a one-hit wonder. Flip was gon fall of naturally anways, a la a even worse mike jones, but t.i made it overkill. he got one song on my zune though, so he at least accomplished that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago