Beef 3 DVD: TI vs Lil Flip (flashback)

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
West1 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 180 180
I aint gone lie flip lost this battle because he not a battle rapper and the second he started trying he let his career go.. he was a creative artist thats it and he shouldve stuck 2 it...and scarface a hoe for talking about that man behind his back but when he see him its all luv.... TIP is a good artist but he took a 50 cent approach to get in the game...
 6 years ago '12        #22
West1 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 180 180
2nd.. and they fought over KING of the south!!! Neither one of them is or was.LMAO!!
 6 years ago '11        #23
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 278 278
Flip used to be that dude back in the day.
 6 years ago '11        #24
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118

After this i couldnt take flip serious

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
Probably the last great rap beef.
 6 years ago '12        #26
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 3816 3816
 West1 said:
I aint gone lie flip lost this battle because he not a battle rapper and the second he started trying he let his career go.. he was a creative artist thats it and he shouldve stuck 2 it...and scarface a hoe for talking about that man behind his back but when he see him its all luv.... TIP is a good artist but he took a 50 cent approach to get in the game...
scarface is a snitch so i wasnt surprised about what he said but he was actin like he aint never seen flip when he himself is in flips i can do that video and tried to sign flip to defjam

the reason lil flip lost the battle in my opinion is when t.i. was on the radio saying he had footage of him beating flip down and the dj confimed it but there never was a video cause it did not exist. the only thing tip has on video is him getting swung on by flip, a gunshot, and himself running away like the bi*ch he is
 6 years ago '10        #27
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[pic - click to view]

sh*t still gets me
 6 years ago '04        #28
Superstar 
space
space
$2,286 | Props total: 168 168
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Has anybody seen Lil Flip lately? lol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #29
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
I dont know if I ever seen somebody's career drop off the map like Flip's did after this beef.
 6 years ago '11        #30
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 DR JAYY said:
Down south version of 50 vs Ja
lol yeah in some ways
 6 years ago '11        #31
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 West1 said:
2nd.. and they fought over KING of the south!!! Neither one of them is or was.LMAO!!
if i remember correctly, i don't think flip ever claimed to be or wanted to be called the king of the south, he just had a problem with TI being considered the king. Flip of course claimed it should've been Scarface, which i disagree. i dont really think the south necessarily needs a "king", the titles arent that important to me personally but i think flip just didnt like TI being called that
 6 years ago '08        #32
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,606 | Props total: 1045 1045
not gon lie lil flip had the game in his hands in 03. Fell off is not even the word
 6 years ago '04        #33
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,335 | Props total: 2611 2611
 DR JAYY said:
Down south version of 50 vs Ja
naah flip vs tis was worse.. flip was actually on the verge of being that n*gga at the time. ja was fallin off 50 jus kicd the n*gga off the cliff.

ti pretty much flex'd on flip in tx best he could with lil baclash other than ti gettin a washin in the lone star. needless to say even with that ti still seems to win. even tho he took the L when the beef got physical
 08-18-2012, 04:53 PM         #34
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip was my favorite rapper hands down when i was in high school..

it saddens me he is not putting out heat anymore..
 6 years ago '10        #35
JudasHatesJesus 147 heat pts147
space
space
$7,049 | Props total: 4061 4061
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"
 6 years ago '04        #36
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
 JudasHatesJesus said:
Flip was the man, this man could actually rap. T.I. Could rap also. Flip was more connected in the game than tip which I think pissed him off. Flip was riding with dipset, g-unit, DTP, there was no one who didn't wanna work with flip. Even diddy consigned flip. TIP was arrogant and should have just said fu*k the game over remix lets just make a track but he couldn't take Wong number 2. Tip pulled some how sh*t and flip stayed in his lane and said fu*k it ima keep doing me but then he went all hardcore and he hasn't been the same since. Once you change from being the cool dude tithe gangster no one believes you or your music anymore. I miss hearing old flip freestyles..."I'm in an expedition with a sign on the back that says let's go fishin'"
but then Tip ended up becoming more connected than Flip & becoming larger than he ever was
 6 years ago '05        #37
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13369 13369
Flip will never be half of what he was.....
 6 years ago '10        #38
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
that T.I. smiley is hilarious
 6 years ago '10        #39
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
i still fu*k with lil flips verse on "like a pimp"
 6 years ago '04        #40
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,972 | Props total: 2250 2250
Crazy sh*t about dis beef was dat t.i was beefin with a one-hit wonder. Flip was gon fall of naturally anways, a la a even worse mike jones, but t.i made it overkill. he got one song on my zune though, so he at least accomplished that.
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy