Can we all agree that these are The G.O.A.T Consoles Ever in Life

most viewed right now
 138
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 LAwLB15 said:


there all video game consoles, who gives a fu*k what gen they came out
I just kno damn well I wouldnt pick any of that shyt over my 360
and neither would these lying a.ss people in here whos just riding that
nostalgia trend cus they feel it makes them look cool


ol "if it came out a long time ago its automatically better" a.ss n*ggas

fu*kouttahere

mothafu*kas aint even touch their nintendo in like 15 years but got the nerve to call it the greatest
as much as i like my 360, but i played super mario world, mario rpg, megaman x, super metroid, chrono trigger, and final fantasy 7 over any game on 360. Then again, its easier for my eyes to go back to 2d sprites over outdated 3d polygons(playstation 1 and playstation 2.). also most people havent touch their nintendo, but majority has emulators for all these older consoles outside of the ps2 and xbox.
 08-20-2012, 12:22 AM         #142
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
as much as i like my 360, but i played super mario world, mario rpg, megaman x, super metroid, chrono trigger, and final fantasy 7 over any game on 360. Then again, its easier for my eyes to go back to 2d sprites over outdated 3d polygons(playstation 1 and playstation 2.). also most people havent touch their nintendo, but majority has emulators for all these older consoles outside of the ps2 and xbox.
thats exactly my point, emulators defeats the need to ever go back to those older consoles
so those consoles are no longer needed, yet theyre the greatest??

I can emulate those older games on my phone,pc & even my 360 if I got it jtagged

can I go online with a super nintendo? would I be able to download patches & DLCs for my SNES games??

and dont even think about saying those older games didnt need patches because they were glitch free because those oldskool games came with a shytload of glitches aswell
 5 years ago '11        #143
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 LAwLB15 said:
thats exactly my point, emulators defeats the need to ever go back to those older consoles
so those consoles are no longer needed, yet theyre the greatest??

I can emulate those older games on my phone,pc & even my 360 if I got it jtagged

can I go online with a super nintendo? would I be able to download patches & DLCs for my SNES games??

and dont even think about saying those older games didnt need patches because they were glitch free because those oldskool games came with a shytload of glitches aswell
Going by your logic whatever console is released next is the GOAT
 08-20-2012, 12:35 AM         #144
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Going by your logic whatever console is released next is the GOAT
no going by ur logic whatever console is released first is GOAT


if I feel the next console is better than the 360 then it will be the GOAT imo
 5 years ago '11        #145
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 LAwLB15 said:
no going by ur logic whatever console is released first is GOAT


if I feel the next console is better than the 360 then it will be the GOAT imo
Motherfu*ka! Nice reply
 5 years ago '04        #146
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
 Defjm said:
dreamcast & discjuggler, ps1 with the bootlegged gameshark with the spring>>>

brought back so many memories

oh and sega saturn with the ramcart 2 play xmen vs streetf!ghter & darkstalkers
My man!!! Memories
 5 years ago '04        #147
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
 LAwLB15 said:
no going by ur logic whatever console is released first is GOAT


if I feel the next console is better than the 360 then it will be the GOAT imo
Most likely the next console released will be 5times better than the xbox. sh*t keeps expanding. But you still cant compare a muthafu*king 360 to a damn Nintendo Doesnt even make sense
 08-26-2012, 02:43 PM         #148
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
Most likely the next console released will be 5times better than the xbox. sh*t keeps expanding. But you still cant compare a muthafu*king 360 to a damn Nintendo Doesnt even make sense
no what u said doesnt make any sense

if those two arent comparable the how is nes considered the GOAT console by some of the dumbasses in here?

if NES or SNES or whatever is the GOAT then that means its better than the current gen consoles aswell

u cant call those older consoles GOAT but then say its not fair to compare them to the newer gens

that doesnt make any sense
 5 years ago '08        #149
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
1 SNES
2 PS1
3 N64
4 NES
5 Genesis
6 Dreamcast
 5 years ago '08        #150
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
dont u dare try to compare videogaming to the GOAT Michael Jeffery Jordan

we're talkin about video games not music or sports

ill admit music,movies & sports were better in the 90s


but videogames get better and better

Xbox live alone shyts on every feature these so called GOAT consoles has to offer
Those gaming systems are the GOATS because they are timeless. They also used the technology we had to its entirety. Games that we are playing now, will not be games we can play down the road. Which makes gaming a gimmick in present times. You wont be playing MW3 and black ops 2 in 3 years (probably even 2). They have no longevity. Games only come with a Wow-now factor.

I still got my nes and i still play chrono trigger (GOAT game), xenogears, mario rpg, zelda LTTP, etc. I wont be able to go back and play these garbage games devs put out now. There is no heart or passion put into them...

/rant
 08-26-2012, 03:47 PM         #151
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Those gaming systems are the GOATS because they are timeless. They also used the technology we had to its entirety. Games that we are playing now, will not be games we can play down the road. Which makes gaming a gimmick in present times. You wont be playing MW3 and black ops 2 in 3 years (probably even 2). They have no longevity. Games only come with a Wow-now factor.

I still got my nes and i still play chrono trigger (GOAT game), xenogears, mario rpg, zelda LTTP, etc. I wont be able to go back and play these garbage games devs put out now. There is no heart or passion put into them...

/rant
were not talking about the greatest games d!ckhead were talking about the greatest consoles. and just because those older games are better to u doesnt mean theyre better to everyone else

and like ive said b4 I could play those old games on emulators so theres no need for the consoles
so how does that make those consoles better than the current gen when these current consoles have way more/better features

/rant x2
 5 years ago '08        #152
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
were not talking about the greatest games d!ckhead were talking about the greatest consoles. and just because those older games are better to u doesnt mean theyre better to everyone else

and like ive said b4 I could play those old games on emulators so theres no need for the consoles
so how does that make those consoles better than the current gen when these current consoles have way more/better features

/rant x2
Comprehension isnt your strong suit. As you can see, I only named games from the consoles that were considered GOAT. Ultimately making those games on the console timeless. This isnt about emulators, its about which consoles generated the GOAT games, thus making those consoles GOAT.

Stay in your lane with the names fu*k boy...
 5 years ago '10        #153
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 8714 8714
 el bundy said:
remove gameboy and pc, then put snes above genesis and your list will be solid.
Make PC number 2 and you're good.
 08-27-2012, 03:30 PM         #154
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely not. NES, PS2, Genesis, vastly superior library to Saturn, N64, GB. Hell Dreamcast too, but DC beats out the others.
 08-27-2012, 03:32 PM         #155
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
were not talking about the greatest games d!ckhead were talking about the greatest consoles. and just because those older games are better to u doesnt mean theyre better to everyone else

and like ive said b4 I could play those old games on emulators so theres no need for the consoles
so how does that make those consoles better than the current gen when these current consoles have way more/better features

/rant x2
Well if you're talking about consoles themselves, pretty much everything on the list is better than every system this gen. I have never, ever had anything on a system break before this gen. I knew people who had pS2 drives fail, but that's it. If you had a NES you go on launch unless you abused the fu*k out if it you could plug it in right now and play it. I've (as well as thousands) have had 360 failures, PS3 laser failures are decently common, so while they have more features the consoles themselves are garbage in comparison.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy