Can we all agree that these are The G.O.A.T Consoles Ever in Life

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
SNES was prolly my all time fav console
 5 years ago '11        #82
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 LAwLB15 said:
GTFO n*gga 360 is the best console to me becasue I enjoy it most fu*k what I n*gga think

u say that I go by wat everyone else thinks, then y am 1 of many few in here that still prefer their current gen console over those washed up ones?

and if I was just d!ckriding everybody else I would prefer a wii over the 360 since it sold more right?

n*gga go back to sucking off jizzmen like u do in every thread
Notice you didnt say what I posted wasnt true also the 360 is perfect right? Just like I thought. Law everybody doesnt share the same view that you do about the 360 you cant see that because your love for the 360 means Playstation is the enemy even if the console's done nothing to you. I had 3 360s break, spent money on extended warranties and came up straight up fu*ked. Other than refurbished 360 n*ggas telling you Playstation is the enemy what has the (PS3) done to you? I cant remember you posting about it I could be wrong.
 08-18-2012, 11:33 PM         #83
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many paragraphs

My nuts itch

Bout to play Sleeping Dogs
 08-18-2012, 11:45 PM         #84
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
Aight then. Who said they were perfect? Isn't the focus on systems how good the games are? Ya'll acting like the 360 is the only system in history that had good games, when we all know that's not true--Every system listed in this thread has had good and bad games, which is the main focus when you're talking about video games. That's all I'm saying.
I feel u

but theres no way I would be like "u kno what im gonna trade in my 360 today and repurchase a super nintendo because I like it better"

maybe u nostalgia a.ss niccas think those older consoles are better because u were into videogames more @ the time when u were younger and ur just outgrowing videogaming because ur getting older? (thank God that hasent happened to me)

could u imagine if the 360 came out when u were a kid?

DominationCM said:
Notice you didnt say what I posted wasnt true also the 360 is perfect right? Just like I thought. Law everybody doesnt share the same view that you do about the 360 you cant see that because your love for the 360 means Playstation is the enemy even if the console's done nothing to you. I had 3 360s break, spent money on extended warranties and came up straight up fu*ked. Other than refurbished 360 n*ggas telling you Playstation is the enemy what has the (PS3) done to you? I cant remember you posting about it I could be wrong.
n*gga wtf are u talking about?

are u drunk typing?

@ this n*gga in the bathroom of a club drunk typing about video games when he should be out there dubbing bi*ches
 5 years ago '04        #85
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Also, consider how these changed the game.Here we go. I'm matching the technology to keep things fair:

1. NES
2. SNES / GENESIS
3. PS2
4. Gameboy
5. PS1 / N64
6. PS3 / XBOX360
 5 years ago '12        #86
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3983 3983
fu*k is you talking about? I have a variety of games and systems and play them all, because I'm a gamer, not a mindless fanboy for a company that keep screwing their customers over and doesn't even know I exist. You just mad because nobody's cosigning you being on your 10th 360 like you were gonna get an Achievement for that sh!t or something [/QUOTE]

Ain't no one looking for cosigns, go play your snes you
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #87
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Also, consider how these changed the game.Here we go. I'm matching the technology to keep things fair:

1. NES
2. SNES / GENESIS
3. PS2
4. Gameboy
5. PS1 / N64
6. PS3 / XBOX360
Exactly

It ain't how good the system/graphics/games were looking back compared to today, it's about how good it was relative to it's own time.
 5 years ago '11        #88
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
I feel u

but theres no way I would be like "u kno what im gonna trade in my 360 today and repurchase a super nintendo because I like it better"

maybe u nostalgia a.ss niccas think those older consoles are better because u were into videogames more @ the time when u were younger and ur just outgrowing videogaming because ur getting older? (thank God that hasent happened to me)

n*gga wtf are u talking about?

are u drunk typing?

@ this n*gga in the bathroom of a club drunk typing about video games when he should be out there dubbing bi*ches
Oh sh*t! Law it really aint that deep is it? I'm pissed off fam they fu*ked youtube up straight up. Oh yeah and as far as females your boy Dom is a few notches above average cant say the same for the rest of these slouch a.ss n*ggas who throwing up threads on Saturday night
 5 years ago '11        #89
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
Real Talk, Law if you had an option of smashing some off brand chick that you can pound out any day of the week whose just a phone call away. Or coppin a new game where you know you gone straight up lay waste to n*ggas mainly your friends and the gaming experience WILL NOT be the same unless your playing it brand new with your friends which would you choose?

My n*gga

Last edited by dom; 08-19-2012 at 12:18 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 LAwLB15 said:
I feel u

Cool, but there you go again acting like people can only like older systems or newer ones--Why can't you like/play both? And outgrow games? Never that Why even post here if that was the case?

Also, @That other dude begging for attention by posting .gifs. You get that Achievement yet, b!tch?
 5 years ago '07        #91
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 17859 17859
 LAwLB15 said:
I feel u

thats not what most people are saying,when they rate old consoles above newer ones theyre just saying at the time when those consoles were in their prime.

my personal 5 top consoles...

1. ps2
2. ps1
3. sega genesis
4. xbox 360
5. xbox

although i did put way more time into xbox than ps2 because of XBL
 08-19-2012, 12:36 AM         #92
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twisted Metal II on PS1 goat of games
 5 years ago '07        #93
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6289 6289
copped the og snes off amazon....played donkey kong 2 and aint fu*ked with my madden 12 in awhile
 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM         #94
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who disagree are either really young or had no friends growing up..
 08-19-2012, 01:35 AM         #95
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps1
snes/genesis

/thread
 5 years ago '04        #96
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
1. ps2
2. n64
3. nintendo
4. sega genesis
5. ps3
6. game boy
7. xbox 360
8. ps1
9. game cube
10. dream cast

5 years ago '05        #97
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
Sega Saturn but no Sega Genesis?

fu*k your list and thread.
 5 years ago '12        #98
Yugi 1 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 63 63
SNES ALL DAY I still got mines on top of the TV
 5 years ago '10        #99
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i swear i was ridin today thinking man, i would love to play N64 and play RAW and use the analog joystick to do my SPECIAL lol
 08-19-2012, 04:35 AM         #100
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NES
SNES
Saturn

thats my list

Last edited by tj.iscool; 08-19-2012 at 05:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy