Can we all agree that these are The G.O.A.T Consoles Ever in Life

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Are yall serious? the 360 is the greatest console of all time. Best sport games, shooters, and Xbox Live. Yall n*ggas stupid got a god damn gameboy up there. How can any console top the 360? those old a.ss systems were cool when they were new, but fu*k them sh*ts now.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 08-18-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #62
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,821 | Props total: 1138 1138
this is why this list bullsh*t...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 FlippiN Oz's said:
NES
SNES
PS1/PS2
Genesis
Dreamcast
N64
XBOX360
NeoGeo
Atari2600
ColecoVision
rep the colecovision son
atari 5200
commodore 64
apple 2e

if you could afford a neo geo or 3d0 your folks were rich
 08-18-2012, 10:24 PM         #64
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Are yall serious? the 360 is the greatest console of all time. Best sport games, shooters, and Xbox Live. Yall n*ggas stupid got a god damn gameboy up there. How can any console top the 360? those old a.ss systems were cool when they were new, but fu*k them sh*ts now.
dont forget it also has the GOAT controller

these fu*kin nostalgia f*ggots get on my fu*kin nerves with this old school bullshyt

I tried playing 007 on n64 the other day
I used to go hard on goldeneye & perfect dark on the n64 back in the day
but after playing games like halo,rainbows six vegas,cod & bf
I couldnt play that shyt for more than 5 minutes, especially with that shytty a.ss n64 controller

those consoles were great for their time, but ur fu*king buggin if u'd take them over a 360/ps3 in 2012

Fly or Die said:
and when the next xbox comes out you not gonna be playing your 360 anymore so what are you talking about
exactly, ur right I wont

because the 720 gonna be better
 5 years ago '11        #65
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Austin Foyt said:
To each his own, we all have different opinions, we're not all gonna agree on one thing...
 5 years ago '11        #66
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 LAwLB15 said:
how often does the RROD happen??? once every 3 years

how often does the NES freeze, blue screen of death/black screen of death??

EVERY fu*kIN TIME I PLAYED IT

n*ggaz need to stop acting like EVERYTHING was better back then just because theyre older

funny how everybody in this thread claims these older consoles are better

but how many of u still play them today??? if anybody in here had to opportunity to exchange ur 360/ps3 for one of those older consoles would u???

fu*k no

nostalgia a.ss n*ggaz, 360>>>>
Law you want n*ggas to judge all these consoles on the same playing field? Meaning if they all came out tomorrow which one would we get? You sound stupid straight up, if it wasnt for the SNES being as great as it is I wouldn't have stayed interested in and love gaming the way I do. More people purchased the Wii than the PS3 or 360 the Wii won yet it was less powerful than both other consoles. The Wii brought more people to the gaming world than PS3 and 360.
 08-18-2012, 10:52 PM         #67
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Law you want n*ggas to judge all these consoles on the same playing field? Meaning if they all came out tomorrow which one would we get? You sound stupid straight up, if it wasnt for the SNES being as great as it is I wouldn't have stayed interested in and love gaming the way I do. More people purchased the Wii than the PS3 or 360 the Wii won yet it was less powerful than both other consoles. The Wii brought more people to the gaming world than PS3 and 360.
all im saying is this

if u really truly believe those older consoles are better than the ones u currently own right now u'd still be playing them,I bet EVERYBODY IN HERE talkin this nes gameboy bullshyt but how many of u still own them? when was the last time u played those washed up a.ss consoles?

I kno real people that actually believe that those older console are better but u kno the difference between them and the people in here??
the still have those older console and still play them today

they dont even fu*k with these current gen consoles
 5 years ago '04        #68
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300

It was only a matter of time before this thread turned into some Trolling/'My half-broke system is better than yours' fanboy bullsh!t, but it's all good. People on here talking about any system made before 2005 is 'bad' are the same ones that think Young Money is the sh!t, so their opinions don't matter by default. I'd much rather play a game on the NES, SNES, Dreamcast, PS2, etc. than another rehashed FPS I'll be sick of just in time for the next one to come out, but that's just me. Dudes on their seventh 360 talking about it's 'great--' fu*k outta here with that
 5 years ago '12        #69
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
personal list goes

snes
gameboy color
ps3
ps2
n64

snes probably cuz of the memories a.ssociated with it, gameboy color is still the best looking handheld of all time, simple and clean

fu*kin hated the n64 controller, after a while the control stick was useless just hanging around

ps3 > 360 for free online play and god of war series, no red rings of death and i prefer the controller
 5 years ago '11        #70
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Law your one of those dudes who would rather have what you think everybody else thinks is best rather than what gives YOU the most enjoyment. I just figured this sh*t out I remember the thread were you said you purchased a computer cause you thought it looked cool or that bi*ches would like. Sad thing is dude the 360 isnt as great as you or most refurbished 360 n*ggas think. Homie that poor quality console has fu*ked people over and continues to do so. The reason I go HAM on the 360 in here is that 1. Yall act like the 360 and M$ dont fu*k people over and 2. I HATE the 360 more than I like Playstation. I can admit Law Sony's done fu*ked up dude, from them long a.ss downloads to todays price of the console. Hell the new youtube app is straight up sh*t.......but the 360 is still perfect right?
 5 years ago '11        #71
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
You know what...

1. PS2
2. N64
3. PS3
4. XBOX 360
5. PS1
6. XBOX
7. SNES
8. PSP
9. GameBoy Advance
10. Sega Genesis

Talk sh*t
 08-18-2012, 11:10 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Law your one of those dudes who would rather have what you think everybody else thinks is best rather than what gives YOU the most enjoyment. I just figured this sh*t out I remember the thread were you said you purchased a computer cause you thought it looked cool or that bi*ches would like. Sad thing is dude the 360 isnt as great as you or most refurbished 360 n*ggas think. Homie that poor quality console has fu*ked people over and continues to do so. The reason I go HAM on the 360 in here is that 1. Yall act like the 360 and M$ dont fu*k people over and 2. I HATE the 360 more than I like Playstation. I can admit Law Sony's done fu*ked up dude, from them long a.ss downloads to todays price of the console. Hell the new youtube app is straight up sh*t.......but the 360 is still perfect right?
GTFO n*gga 360 is the best console to me becasue I enjoy it most fu*k what I n*gga think

u say that I go by wat everyone else thinks, then y am 1 of many few in here that still prefer their current gen console over those washed up ones?

and if I was just d!ckriding everybody else I would prefer a wii over the 360 since it sold more right?

n*gga go back to sucking off jizzmen like u do in every thread
 5 years ago '12        #73
space
space
 The S-Word said:

It was only a matter of time before this thread turned into some Trolling/'My half-broke system is better than yours' fanboy bullsh!t, but it's all good. People on here talking about any system made before 2005 is 'bad' are the same ones that think Young Money is the sh!t, so their opinions don't matter by default. I'd much rather play a game on the NES, SNES, Dreamcast, PS2, etc. than another rehashed FPS I'll be sick of just in time for the next one to come out, but that's just me. Dudes on their seventh 360 talking about it's 'great--' fu*k outta here with that
I'm on my 10th 360 no lie, and i love it. I feel sorry for you playing that old bullsh*t with a smile on your face.
 5 years ago '04        #74
The S-Word 
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm on my 10th 360 no lie, and i love it. I feel sorry for you playing that old bullsh*t with a smile on your face.
...I own a 360, PS3, Wii in addition to those older consoles, and play them all. The only one you should 'feel sorry for' is yourself, boasting about being on your 10th 360 like that's something to be proud of/with a smile on your face
 5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...I own a 360, PS3, Wii in addition to those older consoles, and play them all. The only one you should 'feel sorry for' is yourself, boasting about being on your 10th 360 like that's something to be proud of/with a smile on your face
stop lying there is no way you got a 360, and play old a.ss games.
 5 years ago '08        #76
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

08-18-2012, 11:20 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:

GTFO here n*gga fu*ka young money

n*gga imma 80s baby, I grew up on Pac,Biggie,Pun,Nas,fugees ect.

and n*gga ive only had 1 360 that rrod on me

ive been thru 3 NES,3 PS1's, 2 dreamcasts & 2 PS2's

n*ggaz actin like those older consoles were perfect
 08-18-2012, 11:21 PM         #78
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
right??

but damns son said ur 10th 360??? htf is that even possible?
 5 years ago '04        #79
The S-Word 
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
GTFO here n*gga fu*ka young money

n*gga imma 80s baby, I grew up on Pac,Biggie,Pun,Nas,fugees ect.

and n*gga ive only had 1 360 that rrod on me

ive been thru 3 NES,3 PS1's, 2 dreamcasts & 2 PS2's

n*ggaz actin like those older consoles were perfect
Aight then. Who said they were perfect? Isn't the focus on systems how good the games are? Ya'll acting like the 360 is the only system in history that had good games, when we all know that's not true--Every system listed in this thread has had good and bad games, which is the main focus when you're talking about video games. That's all I'm saying.

Austin Foyt said:
stop lying there is no way you got a 360, and play old a.ss games.
fu*k is you talking about? I have a variety of games and systems and play them all, because I'm a gamer, not a mindless fanboy for a company that keep screwing their customers over and doesn't even know I exist. You just mad because nobody's cosigning you being on your 10th 360 like you were gonna get an Achievement for that sh!t or something

Last edited by The S-Word; 08-18-2012 at 11:34 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #80
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
right??

but damns son said ur 10th 360??? htf is that even possible?
LOL i used to play halo 3 so hard, and when my xbox broke i never sent them in I just bought a new one. None of my 360s red ringed though, the disc tray always got fu*ked up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy