AP Top 25 Poll

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6949 6949
He has run the 40-yard dash in 4.32 seconds, and he recorded the fastest competition time in 2010 among Michigan's sprinters in the 60-meter dash.

come down to Florida n get yo a.ss whooped boy no wonder you ran up north pus*y
 5 years ago '04        #142
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 TH35 said:
Ppl sleeping on that week 3 game @ Stanford.
they lost their best players .......

I don't see them beating us this year
 5 years ago '09        #143
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 MRS. RONDO said:
typical response? like fsu n*ggaz run around replyin that bracy n darby are the fastest n*ggaz in college football...

i posted the facts deal with it pus*y....

Denard's best 40 = 4.32
Bracy's best 40 = 4.25
Darby's best 40 = 4.31
The typical response I was speaking of was the insults simply because you can't control your own disappointment in your team so you take it out on the people who point out that your team sucks. And like I said, QUARTERBACK speed. Not receiver, not cornerback. I never said denard was the fastest, just fastest quarterback. You must of attended fsu because your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.
 08-18-2012, 07:27 PM         #144
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stanford gone be poo this year...

except their running game.
 5 years ago '05        #145
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
n he said he wouldn't reply to me.....got em as usual.

well im just lettin ya know nobody in college football is faster than Marvin Bracy......now you know....n if somebody asks you who's the fastest you can let them know....n don't tell em FSU is bringin in Levonte Whitfield next year either
 5 years ago '09        #146
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
He has run the 40-yard dash in 4.32 seconds, and he recorded the fastest competition time in 2010 among Michigan's sprinters in the 60-meter dash.

come down to Florida n get yo a.ss whooped boy no wonder you ran up north pus*y
This is so funny to me. If only street talk had anything o do with football. And running up north? Lol, Detroit is rougher than anywhere you been in your life son. Ease up. Spend more time trying to better yourself instead of Internet goonin.
 5 years ago '09        #147
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 2741 2741
 TH35 said:
They get ranked high because of the recruiting is what he was meaning. FSU has all the tools on the field but I don't know what's up w/ them. Their defense is always pretty good. They really need a run game though.
Injuries did them in last season. I had FSU vs Okla. in the NC Game last year to.
 5 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 bouncer900 said:
they lost their best players .......

I don't see them beating us this year
No... Stef is still there. Their defensive line is still solid too, having only lost one player. They were 6th against the run only allowing 84 yards a game. Their DBs are still solid too. I don't see a loss BUT I can see you struggle. It'll be a statement game either way. I can definitely see that being a night game too. I hope USC wins because I'd like both USC and Oregon to be undefeated heading into that game.
 5 years ago '09        #149
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n he said he wouldn't reply to me.....got em as usual.

well im just lettin ya know nobody in college football is faster than Marvin Bracy......now you know....n if somebody asks you who's the fastest you can let them know....n don't tell em FSU is bringin in Levonte Whitfield next year either
I've replied to you several times, check em out. Retarded a.ss mutherfu*ker I'm done with you now, I won this debate. Now let's talk about football. Do you think you can do that without sucking freshmans d!cks and talking tough on an Internet forum?
 5 years ago '07        #150
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ReggieA said:
Injuries did them in last season. I had FSU vs Okla. in the NC Game last year to.
Why? there wouldn't have been a rematch. After that game though 2952052905900 ppl were hurt from both teams and had lingering injuries throughout the season. People were getting fu*ked up in that game.
 5 years ago '05        #151
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
This is so funny to me. If only street talk had anything o do with football. And running up north? Lol, Detroit is rougher than anywhere you been in your life son. Ease up. Spend more time trying to better yourself instead of Internet goonin.
you dumb as hell n cant comprehend what im sayin....
 5 years ago '05        #152
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 ReggieA said:
dont worry Reggie baaaabay you can watch us handle it this year......got us a nice sweet schedule
 5 years ago '05        #153
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
I've replied to you several times, check em out. Retarded a.ss mutherfu*ker I'm done with you now, I won this debate. Now let's talk about football. Do you think you can do that without sucking freshmans d!cks and talking tough on an Internet forum?
aint nobody actin tough d!ckhead wtf......
 5 years ago '05        #154
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
freshmen?

Stanin 17-18 year old kids?

What has this world come to

You mention these dudes speed in every college football thread you go in and they havent played a down of college sports

like being fast and going to a florida school is unworldly.

i'll stan a fu*kin 10 year old if they worth it....

n no i dont mention em in every thread only when somebody starts yappin bout speed i have to educate em on the subject.......funny thing is we got 3 five stars who i rarely even talk bout....thats when ya know FSU aint to be fu*kin with

n yea Florida is the speed state everybody already fu*kin knows that....(darby's from maryland btw)....he came to florida because he aint scared unlike denard
 5 years ago '09        #155
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
aint nobody actin tough d!ckhead wtf......
I see what you were saying, but when every other word you use is bi*ch and pus*y and mutherfu*ker and shut up, I take it as disrespect and tough talk. Blame my environment. How about you work on expressing yourself without looking like a child. Big boy.

And what don't you understand about me and that other guy discussing quarterback speed? You come in talking about cornerbacks and wide receivers who haven't even played yet. You're still talking about them, they are not quarterbacks like denard and Taylor are. Jesus man.
 5 years ago '05        #156
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
you aint ignorant enough to post on boxden
 5 years ago '04        #157
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 TH35 said:
No... Stef is still there. Their defensive line is still solid too, having only lost one player. They were 6th against the run only allowing 84 yards a game. Their DBs are still solid too. I don't see a loss BUT I can see you struggle. It'll be a statement game either way. I can definitely see that being a night game too. I hope USC wins because I'd like both USC and Oregon to be undefeated heading into that game.

Luck, Gaffney, Stewart, Whalen, Fleener, Owusu <- their entire offense outside of Stepfan Taylor gone

their oline lost David DeCastro and Jonathan Martin
 5 years ago '07        #158
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 bouncer900 said:

Luck, Gaffney, Stewart, Whalen, Fleener, Owusu <- their entire offense outside of Stepfan Taylor gone

their oline lost David DeCastro and Jonathan Martin
You said ALL their best players? I answered no. I wasn't wrong. You can win a game w/ a solid run game and a defense. Especially a home game. They still have that. Either way like I said... its a statement game. Good luck. I'm sure you'll win anyway. Its a 4:30 game? Didn't know. They still have Ertz and Tiolio (sp?) too. Just saying it won't be a cakewalk and if you think so then you're wearing blinders.

Last edited by TH35; 08-18-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #159
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
Wvu #11
 5 years ago '09        #160
space
space
I had tickets to the fiesta bowl last year, but didn't go. Had a long day at work and didn't feel like going. Wish i would've now. So what games are you guys actually going to this year? I got tickets to the u of m vs. nor western game. My uncles got season tickets to the big house, wanted to see either the msu game or the Iowa game, but he shot me down. Oh well, any game in the big house is worth watching.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago