most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 CadillacVyse said:
This is going to be a season where 1-5 roll and everyone else struggles to be consistent. Mauve you'll have a surprise team only lose 2 but this will be a dull season at the top and spontaneous everywhere else.
I wish. We'll probably lose to WVU. Then again they don't have any RBs or Wrs that scare me. The AP Poll is always dumb though... journalists don't know sh*t and show mad favoritism there's a reason why we've been #1 in the AP Poll the most.

JFamis said:
They overhype teams and it doesnt count towards BCS, but it's still better than the coaches poll.
its not as you can see a #8 Michigan team has a #1 vote. Its all about favoritism a journalist may not even have evaluated Michigan. They could only think highly of Denard Robinson so they decided to vote like that. At least w/ the coaches poll they understand what it takes to be the best team.

Last edited by TH35; 08-18-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #122
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 JFamis said:
1 USC (25)
2 Alabama (17)
3 LSU (16)
4 Oklahoma (1)
5 Oregon
6 Georgia
7 Florida State
8 Michigan (1)
9 South Carolina
10 Arkansas
11 West Virginia
12 Wisconsin
13 Michigan State
14 Clemson
15 Texas
16 Virginia Tech
17 Nebraska
18 Ohio State
19 Oklahoma State
20 TCU
21 Stanford
22 Kansas State
23 Florida
24 Boise State
25 Louisville

5 years ago '09        #123
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
 mistatnn said:
Clowney should be breaking out this year with double digit sacks.
 5 years ago '09        #124
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 14008 14008
 STAY ASLEEP said:
martinez, a slow denard? lol no.

martinez is every bit as fast as denard....

............with faster acceleration.

Our (nebraska) season rests on the legs of taylor martinez... when he rushes for 80 yards we're undefeated. i'm not exactly optimistic about it... but lets call a duck a duck. Martinez is fast.
You're out of your fu*king mind. As fast as denard? FASTER acceleration? Dude, you're the only person that believes that. Not even Martinez would agree with you. You just salty over that 45-17 whooping you got.

I don't understand how Florida state always gets ranked so high. They fall the fu*k off every year.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-18-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #125
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
martinez, a slow denard? lol no.

martinez is every bit as fast as denard....

............with faster acceleration.

Our (nebraska) season rests on the legs of taylor martinez... when he rushes for 80 yards we're undefeated. i'm not exactly optimistic about it... but lets call a duck a duck. Martinez is fast.
I think Rex is more of a factor than Taylor. If anything it rests on the arm of Taylor. Rex though is a bad man. I like watching him play.
 5 years ago '09        #126
space
space
I bleed blue for my wolverines, but I don't understand how they got a number one vote either. Our d line is suspect as fu*k, so is our o line. Denard needs to step up in a big way this year. I'm sure our secondary will be good, countess is gonna be a great, great cb. Will be a first or second round pick. He's got three more years to hone his craft. Kenny demens is a beast too. That d line is really scaring me though. I don't expect us to beat Alabama, I just want a close game. No blowouts. But then again, Alabama lost a lot of talent so who knows. Msu won't be a challenge this year. They're depleted as fu*k. I'm really only worried about notre dame and Ohio. Both away games. Nebraska shouldn't be tough, they're overrated as usual.
 5 years ago '05        #127
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
The U = the new Dolphins

As long as that cac bi*ch Donna Shalala is still breathing we won't be sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #128
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
 TH35 said:
I think Rex is more of a factor than Taylor. If anything it rests on the arm of Taylor. Rex though is a bad man. I like watching him play.
I remember I heard about how fast Taylor was and they were comparing him to Eric Crouch, former Heisman winner, and when I saw him throw for the 1st time, I nearly fell out my chair in tears. Could not believe how bad of a throwing QB he was.
 5 years ago '09        #129
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
i aint even tryna come off salty. i don't think you've seen taylor at top speed.... the people who have watched him know whats up. i'm not not trying to take any speed away from denard... dude is fast. taylor has overly underachieved as of lately.... he hasn't shown his legs in a while. so its no surprise that people are under estimating his speed. again, im not tryna come off salty. as a husker fan, i even have huge reservations for taylor at quarterback. i've even went as far as wishing other quarterbacks would be given a shot. but speed is one thing that you cannot count against taylor martinez. he may not even know what to do with it most times.... but its not something thats really up for opinion. martinez is fast.
Saying he's fast and saying he's faster than denard is completely different. I didn't say he's not fast. I've seen him play, he's very fast. But he's not touching denard. What you said is equal to what denard said about beating Usain in a 40 yard dash. Come on son. I love denard, but he's tripping with that quote.
 5 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ReggieA said:
I remember I heard about how fast Taylor was and they were comparing him to Eric Crouch, former Heisman winner, and when I saw him throw for the 1st time, I nearly fell out my chair in tears. Could not believe how bad of a throwing QB he was.
Yea if he had an arm and didn't look to run first Nebraska would've been a top 5 team the past few years. His arm is slightly improving. He's been working w/ Ganz and Calhoun so who knows this year
 5 years ago '09        #131
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
i'm not saying he's faster than denard... im saying he has faster acceleration than denard. obviously you don't agree with me, but i'm not worried about that.
I respect your love for your team, I guess we shall see come November. Best of luck. You'll need it.

Edit: apparently we play in October.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-18-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 08-18-2012, 06:56 PM         #132
Noleinduval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The rankings looks good to me.

USC and Oregon will cancels each other out

as well as LSU and Alabama

Oklahoma will lose one

Georgia

National Championship #3
 5 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Noleinduval said:
The rankings looks good to me.

USC and Oregon will cancels each other out

as well as LSU and Alabama

Oklahoma will lose one

Georgia

National Championship #3
Ppl sleeping on that week 3 game @ Stanford.
 5 years ago '05        #134
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 circleofpurple said:
You're out of your fu*king mind. As fast as denard? FASTER acceleration? Dude, you're the only person that believes that. Not even Martinez would agree with you. You just salty over that 45-17 whooping you got.

I don't understand how Florida state always gets ranked so high. They fall the fu*k off every year.
shut yo dumbass up bi*ch.....Marvin Bracy >>> Denard's life...matter fact we have 2 n*ggaz on the team faster then his a.ss.....Bracy n Darby
 5 years ago '05        #135
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
Your obsession with speed always gives me a good chuckle.

he was the one talkin bout speed pus*y....so i had to shut his a.ss up n let him know FSU has the elite human beings in college football
 5 years ago '09        #136
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
you don't follow recruiting, do you.
I'm ignoring that fsu f*g, just a typical response from a Florida state homo. As to you, no I don't really follow recruiting. All I know is fsu is always ranked high and always finishes poorly. Notre dame has a history of this as well. How can you lose 4-5 games and be ranked in the top ten the next year? Or even the top 20? It's whatever though, they'll drop off by mid season.
 5 years ago '07        #137
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
I'm ignoring that fsu f*g, just a typical response from a Florida state homo. As to you, no I don't really follow recruiting. All I know is fsu is always ranked high and always finishes poorly. Notre dame has a history of this as well. How can you lose 4-5 games and be ranked in the top ten the next year? Or even the top 20? It's whatever though, they'll drop off by mid season.
They get ranked high because of the recruiting is what he was meaning. FSU has all the tools on the field but I don't know what's up w/ them. Their defense is always pretty good. They really need a run game though.
 5 years ago '09        #138
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
he was the one talkin bout speed pus*y....so i had to shut his a.ss up n let him know FSU has the elite human beings in college football
Quarterback speed you dumb sh*t. Elite? Ya your right, you guys have been pretty "elite" for the last several years. Too bad footbal isn't an individual sport.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-18-2012 at 07:21 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #139
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
typical response? like fsu n*ggaz run around replyin that bracy n darby are the fastest n*ggaz in college football...

i posted the facts deal with it pus*y....

Denard's best 40 = 4.32
Bracy's best 40 = 4.25
Darby's best 40 = 4.31
 5 years ago '05        #140
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
and still cant win ACC
Darby n Bracy are FRESHMAN aka 1st year at FSU....dum dum
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago