AP Top 25 Poll

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2012, 11:34 PM         #221
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm saying your options are a rodeo or college football. Your fanbase isn't loyal, it has no other fu*king options
 5 years ago '09        #222
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 13996 13996
 -BigC- said:
I'm saying your options are a rodeo or college football. Your fanbase isn't loyal, it has no other fu*king options
You also mentioned Michigan. So are you ready to apologize for that? I listed many things to do. Things that are no different than what your "fans" do.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-18-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #223
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
clemson gonna finish top 5 n*ggaz lets GO!!!
 5 years ago '04        #224
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 -BigC- said:
In real life everyone is a lot more chill generally. People can act retarded online because its generally fun to do it

My problem with LA fans is we get grouped up with people that aren't really fans of the team. The bangers that go to games give us a bad rap. Then the front seats filled with the Kardashians finishes us off.
Sadly I think one of them is an alumni
 5 years ago '09        #225
space
space
 beast mode said:
clemson gonna finish top 5 n*ggaz lets GO!!!
My cousin graduated from Clemson and never went to one game. She's a female, but I still let her know how much of a lame she is.

She went one year at u of m, finished 3 years at Clemson, then went to law school at Arizona state and never went to any games. She's a shut in though.
 08-18-2012, 11:42 PM         #226
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
shouldnt you be off doing "better things" than discussing college football? there are plenty of things to do in LA than care about college football. you said it yourself.
Son I'm sitting outside on my laptop reading a book

Shouldn't you be out tipping cows
 5 years ago '09        #227
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Son I'm sitting outside on my laptop reading a book

Shouldn't you be out tipping cows
Where's my fu*king apology?!?!
 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM         #228
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm arguing your fans care because there are no options. You guys go to walmart for a night out
 5 years ago '09        #229
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
shut tha fu*k up... actin like michigan is light years ahead of nebraska. everyone who lives in nebraska is amish.
Bruh, you said there's 1.8 million people in Nebraska. There's 5 million just in metro Detroit. It is light years ahead. We're big city. We got everything that anyone else has.
 5 years ago '09        #230
space
space
I can't wait till Michigan stomps on Nebraska then Stomps on USC in the rose bowl.
 5 years ago '09        #231
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
its 2012... whatchu got that i dont
I guess I should have clarified. We have more than what you got. We have multiples of things while you have one of each. One bar. One mall. One team. One movie theater. You probably have to drive an hour to go the grocery store.
 5 years ago '04        #232
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 circleofpurple said:
I can't wait till Michigan stomps on Nebraska then Stomps on USC in the rose bowl.

[pic - click to view]

08-19-2012, 12:00 AM         #233
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FSU vs LSU #NationalChampionship
 5 years ago '04        #234
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,974 | Props total: 4302 4302
I'm so glad college football is back
 5 years ago '09        #235
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
rather than clearly see the difference between these usc bums and actual college football fans, you chose to take refuge with the usc stans and ask for their approval. i had you penned differently.
i didnt look for anyones approval. i told that f*g to apologize for disrespecting my state that he obviously was misinformed about. you jumped on my a.ss out of nowhere. i was cool with you. i didnt even realize how fu*king small town nebraska was till you said thers only 1.8 mill in the whole state. i couldnt care less about wha the fu*k a usc fan thinks of me, i was asking for an apology i knew i wouldnt get to show that this usc fan has no class. when im wrong, i will apologize. when im right, i expect the same. and go ahead and save that sh*t. last years game wasnt even close. no one is picking nebraska to win sh*t.
 08-19-2012, 12:16 AM         #236
thevictors927 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
I bleed blue for my wolverines, but I don't understand how they got a number one vote either. Our d line is suspect as fu*k, so is our o line. Denard needs to step up in a big way this year. I'm sure our secondary will be good, countess is gonna be a great, great cb. Will be a first or second round pick. He's got three more years to hone his craft. Kenny demens is a beast too. That d line is really scaring me though. I don't expect us to beat Alabama, I just want a close game. No blowouts. But then again, Alabama lost a lot of talent so who knows. Msu won't be a challenge this year. They're depleted as fu*k. I'm really only worried about notre dame and Ohio. Both away games. Nebraska shouldn't be tough, they're overrated as usual.
This. my thoughts exactly man
 5 years ago '09        #237
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
you only asked for an apology after everyone was dogging on nebraska. its ok though, i'll be quite alright. and this is one year i dont have my team going too far.... but you're the reason i cant wait to play michigan... you and one of my best homies is a michigan fan. but he lives here so you don't hear him throwing character out the window and talking populations. (he was born and raised in San Diego) he's a real a.ss moetherfu*ker too.
i see what youre saying and i admit i did get a little upset. i have anger issues so i apologize for that. population has no bearing on anything whatsoever. obviously ive calmed down a bit. i know some nebraska fans and i cant wait to fu*k yall up so i can laugh in their face like i did last year. they were acting like they were gonna coast through the season and easily take the big ten crown. sadly mistaken, the big ten aint no joke. i honestly cant wait though till nebraska gets comfortable and can bring some more power to the big ten cuz we definitely need it. i hate when people hate on us. sec this and sec that. if im not mistaken michigan is the only team with a winning record against every conference. hoepfully mich/neb turns into a great rivalry. msu is too up and down, we dont play wisconsin that much anymore, psu has gone the way of the dodo bird so all that leaves is ohio. we could use a great team to beat up on and make us better. see you in october.

and i only asked for the apology because everyting he was saying didnt pertain to michigan. its like he forgot he even said sh*t about us. i dont know anything about nebraska so i couldnt speak on it. whatever though, my bad bro.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-19-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #238
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
im still mad at last years team for not even showing up for the wisconsin and michigan games. sh*ts unacceptable. i'm used to my childhood... nobody has sh*t on the Huskers of the 90's. When i evision nebraska getting back to the elite, michigan getting back to the elite, ohio state getting back to the elite, and the rest of the BIG falling in line after that... we're talking super conferences. SEC will always be top dogs, but the BIG has an opportunity to be equals for sure.
i remember being so pissed that we had to share 97 national champs with you guys. im still pissed about that lol...

i know this whole usc sh*t done, but something i should have brought up.. i dont live in michigan anymore. i moved to phoenix. the sunniest city in the country, but yet there aint sh*t to do. weather dont matter. phoenix sucks d!ck. fu*k this place.
 08-19-2012, 01:03 AM         #239
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bouncer900 said:
Sadly I think one of them is an alumni
Was on campus trying to get my books the other day and saw two famous teenage actors(at least I think so I just recognize them from somewhere) talking about enrolling
 5 years ago '05        #240
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
south carolina #9

my cousin is on the team i hope they fu*king win the 'ship lattimore better stay healthy and hope they found an answer at QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy