Royce Da 59 "Aight the boss man said this Mix Tape has to come out TODAY"

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
I will marry this woman for real.
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7725 pageviews
72 comments


ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
Royce Da 59 "Aight the boss man said this Mix Tape has to come out TODAY"
 

 

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 https://twitter.com/Royce .. 71761201508353


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-18-2012 at 06:08 AM..

72 comments for "Royce Da 59 "Aight the boss man said this Mix Tape has to come out TODAY""

 6 years ago '12        #2
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,825 | Props total: 7838 7838
 6 years ago '05        #3
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
wait what, royce and drama got a tape comin?
 08-18-2012, 06:37 AM         #4
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam he huggn eminems nuts
 6 years ago '06        #5
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
Drama don't care about boss man
 6 years ago '05        #6
illMattie 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 3672 3672
Royce calling Eminem the boss man?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #7
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
Marshall is cracking the whip Sonny Jim.. Gotta be today... Lets all get on the horn RT @OfficiallyIce: Y'all ready for #OnTheHouse ???


^^^ royce is the worst
 6 years ago '04        #8
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 jaycee said:
Marshall is cracking the whip Sonny Jim.. Gotta be today... Lets all get on the horn RT @OfficiallyIce: Y'all ready for #OnTheHouse ???


^^^ royce is the worst
lol but your repetitive a.ss pops in damn near every SH related thread..lol fu*k outta here..
 6 years ago '06        #9
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 youngmic said:
lol but your repetitive a.ss pops in damn near every SH related thread..lol fu*k outta here..
Stop taking everything so serious you emo stan ........now get off my nuts stalker
 6 years ago '04        #10
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
Paul Rosenberg is the Boss Man

Marshal is just the drug addicted artist. yall give him too much credit. em doesnt run sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #11
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 jaycee said:
Stop taking everything so serious you emo stan ........now get off my nuts stalker
lol at being a stan..typical response...barely listen to these cats, nice try, ....lmao at stalker when ur in all their threads...wat u gonna say next? "dont drop the soap bieeeeeatch???" then add a young buck gif? lol repetitive a.ss n*gga....i bet $100 ur in the SH mixtape thread...in fact...let me see......













lol you are lol ur even in the SH mixtape artwork thread? lol wtf
 6 years ago '06        #12
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 youngmic said:
lol at being a stan..typical response...barely listen to these cats, nice try, ....lmao at stalker when ur in all their threads...wat u gonna say next? "dont drop the soap bieeeeeatch???" then add a young buck gif? lol repetitive a.ss n*gga....i bet $100 ur in the SH mixtape thread...in fact...let me see......













lol you are lol ur even in the SH mixtape artwork thread? lol wtf

why are you in this thread responding to my coments??....and looking for me in other threads dude cmon brah you scaring me..
 6 years ago '04        #13
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 jaycee said:
why are you in this thread responding to my coments??....and looking for me in other threads dude cmon brah you scaring me..
lmao the victim roll now? sorry champ, buts its not hard to see the usual dumbass posts in certain threads...not my fault u appear in all of em cryin about how much u dont like these dudes...then got the nerve to say SH fans are the worst yet u in all their threads hatin...lmao...lord knows wat ur post history looks like this week...all SH related maybe... "dont drop the soap bieeeatch!"
 6 years ago '06        #14
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 youngmic said:
lmao the victim roll now? sorry champ, buts its not hard to see the usual dumbass posts in certain threads...not my fault u appear in all of em cryin about how much u dont like these dudes...then got the nerve to say SH fans are the worst yet u in all their threads hatin...lmao...lord knows wat ur post history looks like this week...all SH related maybe... "dont drop the soap bieeeatch!"
You need help
 6 years ago '09        #15
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 youngmic said:
lmao the victim roll now? sorry champ, buts its not hard to see the usual dumbass posts in certain threads...not my fault u appear in all of em cryin about how much u dont like these dudes...then got the nerve to say SH fans are the worst yet u in all their threads hatin...lmao...lord knows wat ur post history looks like this week...all SH related maybe... "dont drop the soap bieeeatch!"
Haha that kid Is fu*king sad...he was in the truth song thread saying the song is Wack n didn't even listen

Retards on this site I tell u
 08-18-2012, 08:27 AM         #16
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illMattie said:
Royce calling Eminem the boss man?


[pic - click to view]

1st thing I thought of reading thread title... at Royce
 6 years ago '09        #17
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 576 576
 illMattie said:
Royce calling Eminem the boss man?


[pic - click to view]

The funny part is, in 2012, many of you probably have a white boss. You speak as if he called him master. Stop it.
 6 years ago '04        #18
slimsebi24 
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Hold up a minute. According to the logic of some BX brethrens you are automaticlly a stan if you like an artist that some people dont!



Well Damn!!!!!!

I got bad news Homies, that means each and everyone of us is a stan!

 6 years ago '08        #19
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 illMattie said:
Royce calling Eminem the boss man?


[pic - click to view]

Same sh*t I was about to say...these house n*ggas are bold...no shame.. fu*kin clowns..

He should have kept It 100% n called him "Massa"
 6 years ago '12        #20
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 DSOM said:
Paul Rosenberg is the Boss Man

Marshal is just the drug addicted artist. yall give him too much credit. em doesnt run sh*t lol
We are giving him too much credit?

Or HIS artists who know 1000000x more than you are?

The fans ain't calling him the boss man dumbass, the fu*king EMPLOYEE is.

fu*king dead at you thinking Rosenberg is the boss man.

Take your L and move on.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy