Shooting At Arizona Cardinal Game...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
just get rid of the fu*kin Raiders already, most fans over there are degenerate scumbags who take a fu*kin GAME too serious. Beat up/shot? I mean enough is enough.
 5 years ago '05        #82
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19683 19683
 EaStBaYbEaSt said:
Has anybody even read any report that this was a "raider fan" i aint read sh*t that said it. and like i said before just becuz u dont hear about sh*t that goes down dont mean it aint happenin. its the u.s. u cant get 30,000 people in the same place NOWHERE without sumthin goin down. let alone when they have somethin to argue about and u involve alchohol. it aint one team fan base or another.
i know right............................
muthafu*ka get shot a cfl game ...................fu*king raider fan shooting at a toronto argonauts game ................

im a bears fan btw........................
i want to catch me one of those cheese heads slippin tho..................
 5 years ago '10        #83
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6228 6228
the hate for oakland fans

once we get on top, yall n*ggas not gonna stop us
 5 years ago '04        #84
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 EaStBaYbEaSt said:
Has anybody even read any report that this was a "raider fan" i aint read sh*t that said it. and like i said before just becuz u dont hear about sh*t that goes down dont mean it aint happenin. its the u.s. u cant get 30,000 people in the same place NOWHERE without sumthin goin down. let alone when they have somethin to argue about and u involve alchohol. it aint one team fan base or another.
then why is it only fans from that area that seem to be involved in shootings? I go to rivalry games all the time .. and yea theres a lot of sh*t talking and some f!ghts here and there but theres where it end.

Apparently not for you cali tough guys
 5 years ago '05        #85
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19683 19683
 notoriousthugzz said:
then why is it only fans from that area that seem to be involved in shootings? I go to rivalry games all the time .. and yea theres a lot of sh*t talking and some f!ghts here and there but theres where it end.

Apparently not for you cali tough guys
you are a eagles fan you dont really need to be in this discussion about fu*ked up fans
eagles fans cheered when irving damn near died
 5 years ago '05        #86
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
fu*kin pathetic!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '04        #87
lilkat0 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
 ima80baby said:
Shooting had absolutely nothing to do with football. Some will understand, but the majority won't.
I understand they are trying to take guns from us , I wouldnt be surprised to see more things happen at random . Everybody better stock up !
 5 years ago '04        #88
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 chi town hustla said:
you are a eagles fan you dont really need to be in this discussion about fu*ked up fans
eagles fans cheered when irving damn near died
but we dont k!ll people
 5 years ago '06        #89
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
such ignorance. Not even safe at a football game.
 5 years ago '11        #90
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1206 1206
some of these f*gs aint got the balls to go to a Raiders game in Oakland..
 5 years ago '04        #91
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 SomeOnesoN said:
some of these f*gs aint got the balls to go to a Raiders game in Oakland..
Yeah because i should be worried about defending myself at a fu*kin football game. how about act like normal civilized humans and enjoy your sh*tty fu*kin team.
 08-19-2012, 04:01 PM         #92
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealdimediva said:
the fu*k!? peaople be taking sports to a whole new level! i agree the Raider fans are about 80% gang related,15% bandwagon fans,and 5% loyal fans.everybody only like the Raiders because Ice Cube and NWA turned it into the OG team.i always see nothing but gangs tryna rep the Raiders like it's a gang instead of a sports team.but im not surprised these HOODLUMS are still f!ghting over some bullsh*t!what are we showing our children?NOT COOL AT ALL...
You obviously dont know sh*t about the Raiders...have you ever been to a Raider game? 80% gang related? Are you fu*kin serious? Wish i could post pics of me and my raider brethren at games. Nobody even trying to start f!ghts. These idiots who stab or shoot people at games are obviously not football fans and rather go to games for the trouble, booze and women. They couldnt tell you the difference between a field goal and an extra point...they call a "false start" on the defense. If Raider fans are gang related why hasnt their been any f!ghts, stabbings or shootings at the Raider Nation Celebration? Where thousands and thousands of raider fans have gathered annually?
 5 years ago '11        #93
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3793 3793
n*ggas just love to hate us huh? I love it.

Nothing in the media says that this was a Raider fan. It could have been anything.
 5 years ago '11        #94
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3793 3793
 Ether Boy said:
You obviously dont know sh*t about the Raiders...have you ever been to a Raider game? 80% gang related? Are you fu*kin serious? Wish i could post pics of me and my raider brethren at games. Nobody even trying to start f!ghts. These idiots who stab or shoot people at games are obviously not football fans and rather go to games for the trouble, booze and women. They couldnt tell you the difference between a field goal and an extra point...they call a "false start" on the defense. If Raider fans are gang related why hasnt their been any f!ghts, stabbings or shootings at the Raider Nation Celebration? Where thousands and thousands of raider fans have gathered annually?
 08-19-2012, 04:03 PM         #95
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rec1989 said:
fixed

Mumbles253 said:
Laker fans too, wethere they win or loose the finals they tear the city down

5 years ago '05        #96
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Thats why I strap up when I go to sporting events.
 5 years ago '10        #97
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
you see because if everyone could have a concealed weapon and a.ssault rifles in the stae, that would not have happened...

oh wait....this is Arizona....that is already true....
 08-19-2012, 04:19 PM         #98
90 Cent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we talkin about preseason?
 5 years ago '10        #99
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
 Ether Boy said:

The gangbanging raider fans have ruined the reputation of the good raider fans which is sad.

I hate those f*ggot gangbangers.
 5 years ago '11        #100
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1206 1206
 Ether Boy said:

i threw my knife in the bushes cuz i forgot i had it on me n forgot to leave it in the car (last monday)..
we get frisked like everyone else. quit bein ho's..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy