Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2012, 07:22 PM         #61
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
truer words wuznt never spoken shawty. but dig mayne.... its hella interestin to young pimpin how da same core group of Rozay detractors flock to threads. now dont trip its they right. a message board all bout expressin opinions, positive or negative...

but what gits me is how members of that group will try to call out my OGs Grafted & 44Wade for doin da SAME THANG they doin.. which is pretty much flockin to Rick Ross threads. but see they problem isnt da flockin, naw its that in they mind u only allowed to post negative opinions like they doin. and if u dont then they finna hurl gay related insults at yo a.ss or say u aint got no life. da f!ght is fixed on Boxden. pretty much same dynamic that exist wit YMCMB, Wayne, Drake threads. n*ggas wanna dictate who u allowed to listen to or be interested in. fu*k 'em. n*ggas cant control or shame me wit shots to a pimp intelligence, love for hip hop or quality of life. sh*t is feminine mayne. a n*gga heavily supports Ross/MMG and fu*k who dont like it
The Pimpin' has spoken.

I don't take them too seriously because I have seen multiple "exposures" of them so I know exactly what they are.

One poor kid dedicated his entire Internet profile to Freddie Gibbs & C.T.E and then had the audacity to ask 44Wade if he was getting paid for sharing Tweets about Ross who is an artist from 44Wades home state.

I salute the MMG movement, they are unifying the Afrikan diaspora, they have artists that are Haitian, Jamacia, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican & of course Afrikan & Afrikan-American.

The movement is international but here in the U.S. the movement is also about unifying the regions and representing different sub-genres within the culture.

The movement doesent have a token-white, a Pop-crossover artist or songs with Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit so they are not likely to get much love on rap-forums.

I enjoy the hatred and vitriol directed at the team, it let's me know we are doing something right.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-19-2012 at 06:59 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #62
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
 44wade said:
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village. #MMG presence strong in our homeland.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Much Respect
 5 years ago '04        #63
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4064 4064
Hes lucky they didnt have a change of heart and decide to raffle him off to the highest bidder . And you guys do realize this is all entertainment , the people you think are enemies will be on a song together in a year .
 5 years ago '05        #64
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Everest said:
this is a big deal to Nigeria, Ross is one of the most relevant music stars in any genre. And to a country like Nigeria, with all the right resources to be a prosperous country but no unity or nationalism...a figure like Ross could potentially galvanize the people of the country...

Music and Entertainment is HUGE for societies...
Rick Ross is gonna unite Nigeria? Are you listening to yourself?
 08-18-2012, 07:57 PM         #65
Crazywhite901 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boss say he need security n*gga tour bus jus got robb not to long ago
 08-18-2012, 08:23 PM         #66
wjohnsonfs5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross goes and shoots videos in the places where crime is high. Not only that he gives back to there community. For example New Orleans, Nigeria, Miami, Philly and New York.
 08-18-2012, 08:25 PM         #67
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
50, TI, Birdman and countless others donate... What so special about what he did? You guys act like Ross is the second coming of Jesus lol
Translation: It's ok to diss Ross for helping others out but it's not ok to crit 50 Cent, Trick Daddy & the countless others who are doing same

It ain't easy being a frustrated mayne, I understand
 5 years ago '04        #68
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,416 | Props total: 29629 29629
 p00rky said:
50, TI, Birdman and countless others donate... What so special about what he did? You guys act like Ross is the second coming of Jesus lol
and i cant stand 50 but i applauded wat he did rather than be the typical hater to talk sh*t because of this n that....guess u were part of the crowd i was talkin about since u missed the whole point n quoted me....
 5 years ago '07        #69
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Vancouver said:
Rick Ross is gonna unite Nigeria? Are you listening to yourself?
Was waiting for someone to notice that sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #70
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
 08-18-2012, 10:34 PM         #71
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rozay always showing love to his fellow black people

bawse
 5 years ago '11        #72
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
they gon chop his dollar. he better keep his money lmao.
 5 years ago '09        #73
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
 acclaimedknives said:
Nigeria has problems right now with al qaedaesque groups. A decadent western rapper could be a good target for kidnapping or attacking.
stop that northern Nigeria understand what your talking about. Lagos is different my cousin called me and said rick ross was in Lagos and the big people in lagos said anyone who touches ross was going to be k!lled. no robbing non of that sh*t. Nigeria really love him most Nigeria love the song aston martin music. But i always had respect for rick ross he got around 2 million to stay there for like three days people dont make that sh*t in a year with master degree

Last edited by Toss; 08-18-2012 at 11:12 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #74
Toss 
space
space
space
 p00rky said:
what?
what happen. What dont you understand the north nigeria is different from the south have you been there.
 5 years ago '12        #75
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
 Toss said:
what happen. What dont you understand the north nigeria is different from the south have you been there.
nah, think he clownin the dialect.

still though, my opinion, he was brought over because people wanted to hear him, not rob him.

And if you can afford to bring him, you can afford to stop things from happening.

just a guess
 5 years ago '05        #76
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
nigeria whoop whoop!!
 5 years ago '09        #77
Toss 
space
space
space
 p00rky said:
"But rick ross always had respect for me he got around 2 million to stay there for like three days people dont make that sh*t in a year with master"

You know Ross?

He made $2 million? He got sued for $2 million. Unless I read wrong

Also, how do you know your family member isn't lying?
Hmm you exactly know what I mean this is the concert his getting sued for. Changed the date. He also got that 80k endourancement from Nigeria. And my family member does some management with p square. He made about 2 million around that ball park unless you know more
 08-19-2012, 07:12 AM         #78
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Lagos. Rivers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
 5 years ago '04        #79
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
I'm back to not liking Ross... what will he do next? Pay dead mobsters family members to dig their coffins up and shoot a video with em? Smh y'all can't see thru this n*gga?
 5 years ago '04        #80
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
 44wade said:
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village. #MMG presence strong in our homeland.

[pic - click to view]

prolly cost $20 to buy out the grocery store.
this n*gga stuntin in africa
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago