Rick Ross in Lagos, Nigeria - under armed guard

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
I think the name of the group is Boko al Haram or something like that.

I don't know how heavily armed their group is and how well trained they are, but kidnapping Rick Ross for ransom would get them a lot of money. It makes sense he has armed guards, there are also criminal elements in Nigerian society who would want to extort or kidnap him.

Hopefully his private security guards are better armed and trained than Boko al Haram. If I was him, I would have tried to get the official Nigerian armed forces to protect him instead, they can probably deal with Boko al Haram and criminal elements better than some private guards only carrying small arms.
 08-18-2012, 05:40 PM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
I definitely could see a young wealthy Nigerian business man in oil, link up with Rozay.
Nigeria has more Black Billionaires than any other country on earth,
they have the largest Black Population of any country on earth and
a Top25 growing economy as of 2012.

It only makes sense that Rozay make some investments over there and network with some business minds to expand MMG beyond just Real Estate & Franchises on the investment end.
 08-18-2012, 05:43 PM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
I never tried to put people on Gibbs, they always ask what are his best projects so I recommend them his best album. Are you dumb?

If this [part of the] post should be directed at anyone it's these two Ross fans. They'll run up on you if you don't like Ross.

Hell, even when I say good stuff about Ross this "Chess not checkers" idiot will find a way to take it as an insult and insult me.
lmao i know who u talking about, sh*t ain't that serious, but i'm out...i'm goin fu*k with that Jets and Giants preseason, 1hunnid
 5 years ago '11        #44
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
I wonder what the movement for emancipation in the niger delta has to say about him trying to get in on Nigeria's oil wealth, when they themselves are f!ghting for a larger share of oil revenue. I don't think they'd be too happy about some American rapper getting in on that money before they do.
 5 years ago '12        #45
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11396 11396
 acclaimedknives said:
I think the name of the group is Boko al Haram or something like that.

I don't know how heavily armed their group is and how well trained they are, but kidnapping Rick Ross for ransom would get them a lot of money. It makes sense he has armed guards, there are also criminal elements in Nigerian society who would want to extort or kidnap him.

Hopefully his private security guards are better armed and trained than Boko al Haram. If I was him, I would have tried to get the official Nigerian armed forces to protect him instead, they can probably deal with Boko al Haram and criminal elements better than some private guards only carrying small arms.
you are forgetting though, that he also has wealthy friends who brought him over to perform. Im sure these people are responsible for some decison making there, and offer their services. I know he got paid 250k to do a birthday party for a kid out there last time he went, Im sure he is okay in certain settings.

Graftedgenes said:
Nigeria has more Black Billionaires than any other country on earth,
they have the largest Black Population of any country on earth and
a Top25 growing economy as of 2012.

It only makes sense that Rozay make some investments over there and network with some business minds to expand MMG beyond just Real Estate & Franchises on the investment end.
it would be crazy to think guys like Ross and Pucci dont got their eyes on something. You gotta respect their business acumen.
 08-18-2012, 05:56 PM         #46
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I think everybody wants to go places were they need guards with AK's, it sounds like Disney Land.

damn, not knockin it

bt that must mean im a super extra on another level, homeless a.ss kicking white BAWS if thats the case

been to cambodia where they had army dudes with ar's and ak's on deck...

for free!

just because my super boss a.ss might of got literally a dollar stolen from me

ross took the meaning of gangsta to a whole new level
 08-18-2012, 06:18 PM         #47
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
I wonder what the movement for emancipation in the niger delta has to say about him trying to get in on Nigeria's oil wealth, when they themselves are f!ghting for a larger share of oil revenue. I don't think they'd be too happy about some American rapper getting in on that money before they do.
You think they would have an issue with an Afrikan-American investing his money into their main export?

I believe most Pan-afrikanists are proud when members of the diaspora invest in the Motherland.
 5 years ago '11        #48
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Everest said:
lol "other rappers won't come here" wtf does that mean Rozay....Lagos does have some bad parts but he's insinuating like we are an international crime spot....

Lagos is a dope town..Nigeria as a whole...Victoria Islands...nice beach....cool a.ss city man...

Ross is a character...
simple, A lot of rappers dont go to africa period
 5 years ago '04        #49
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29602 29602
 44wade said:
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village. #MMG presence strong in our homeland.

[pic - click to view]

good sh*t....people can hate ross all they want but at least hes giving sh*t to people...lol people singing the same crybaby i hate ross song as usual...
 08-18-2012, 06:29 PM         #50
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga ross
 5 years ago '05        #51
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
 Everest said:
lol "other rappers won't come here" wtf does that mean Rozay....Lagos does have some bad parts but he's insinuating like we are an international crime spot....

Lagos is a dope town..Nigeria as a whole...Victoria Islands...nice beach....cool a.ss city man...

Ross is a character...
i kno a female from nigeria. she basically
 5 years ago '11        #52
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
Sticks on deck for the fat rich bi*ch.

i mean boss.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I think everybody wants to go places were they need guards with AK's, it sounds like Disney Land.

Right, because a genius like you thinks a multi-millionaire can't make investments.

Some of these posters try to hard to be ignorant.
Someone's angry

Twas a joke plehboi
 08-18-2012, 06:41 PM         #54
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol at who gives a fu*k....meanwhile u pop up in every ross thread that comes up..lol damn son aint u tired?

truer words wuznt never spoken shawty. but dig mayne.... its hella interestin to young pimpin how da same core group of Rozay detractors flock to threads. now dont trip its they right. a message board all bout expressin opinions, positive or negative...

but what gits me is how members of that group will try to call out my OGs Grafted & 44Wade for doin da SAME THANG they doin.. which is pretty much flockin to Rick Ross threads. but see they problem isnt da flockin, naw its that in they mind u only allowed to post negative opinions like they doin. and if u dont then they finna hurl gay related insults at yo a.ss or say u aint got no life. da f!ght is fixed on Boxden. pretty much same dynamic that exist wit YMCMB, Wayne, Drake threads. n*ggas wanna dictate who u allowed to listen to or be interested in. fu*k 'em. n*ggas cant control or shame me wit shots to a pimp intelligence, love for hip hop or quality of life. sh*t is feminine mayne. a n*gga heavily supports Ross/MMG and fu*k who dont like it
 08-18-2012, 06:43 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
This message is hidden because Graftedgenes is on your ignore list.

08-18-2012, 06:47 PM         #56
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
good sh*t....people can hate ross all they want but at least hes giving sh*t to people...lol people singing the same crybaby i hate ross song as usual...
They still sour that GFID outdid Tony Yayo's 1st wk sales
 5 years ago '12        #57
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
 youngmic said:
lmao real talk. sh*t gettin old as fu*k. Every ross thread on this site turns to the same sh*t. Same dudes trolling and complaining. Ross always giving to the less fortunate all year. Even on a ross relief thread where ross is helping a country out, they still complain. They claim ross is done and irrelevant, yet they make multiple threads about this dude just about everyday just to get acknowledgment. Same corny a.ss fat jokes. I mean, I think a man criticizing the way another man looks is is suspect in my eyes anyway. If you honestly don like ross thats cool, but why come to all this n*gga's threads and post the same sh*t day in and day out. Same negative concepts and strategies. Thats what you call weakness and insecurity. And i guarantee you atleast 90% of the ones clowning ross all the time whether it be boxden or any other site, are the same ones gettin his links and coppin his material and bumpin it.

Last edited by daman729; 08-18-2012 at 06:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
this n*gga is delusional as fu*k...
 5 years ago '05        #59
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 08-18-2012, 07:19 PM         #60
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the hate is real 4real, smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy