After Signing With Cash Money, Fred Durst Says "Limp Bizkit Is Over"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
3deanhg 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$707 | Props total: 160 160
False story
 5 years ago '04        #22
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Last album was aight though.......
 5 years ago '10        #23
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Prostyle said:
Cash Money records, where careers die.
 08-17-2012, 05:28 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k America.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
this is not true, fake news
 5 years ago '06        #26
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 Account001 said:
So thats bow wow and limp biskit...

now for cory gunnz, christina milian, lil twist, and chenyl
gotta (wash) pay those taxes.
 5 years ago '05        #27
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 FoShizzle8 said:

first korn falls off by goin dubstep,now limp bizkit falls off by signing with cash money records

someone please erase the 90's from my memory

Lol it's gonna b okay.
 5 years ago '09        #28
59fifty 
space
space
$22,721 | Props total: 10166 10166
shoulda signed mef...he already been rotting away on deaf jam
 5 years ago '08        #29
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2721 2721
 Michael_Moore said:
"Birdman baby throw careers in da bushes"

[pic - click to view]

08-17-2012, 10:05 PM         #30
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MMG is the real empire.

cash money may have the bigger roster but theyre not running sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #31
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
These artists sign with YMCMB because no one else (that is a hot label) will sign them.

When they do sign, do they sign the rights to their old songs away to the label? If so, then I understand why Baby and Wayne are signing some of these artists. It's cheaper than buying the rights to their old music outright. You guys see a snake, but at the end of the day, it's just good business. Wayne and Baby are sharks man. They even have authors signed to the label.

As far as artists under 40, Wayne is King. He may not be the most lyrical, but dude is a hustler.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 tdnupe3 said:
These artists sign with YMCMB because no one else (that is a hot label) will sign them.

When they do sign, do they sign the rights to their old songs away to the label? If so, then I understand why Baby and Wayne are signing some of these artists. It's cheaper than buying the rights to their old music outright. You guys see a snake, but at the end of the day, it's just good business. Wayne and Baby are sharks man. They even have authors signed to the label.

As far as artists under 40, Wayne is King. He may not be the most lyrical, but dude is a hustler.
i doubt most artists own their publishing in the first place so they cant sign it away to cash money. wutever label limp bizkit was signed to in their hey day (i believe interscope) is more than likely who owns their older material.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 tdnupe3 said:

no, the last label they were with owns the rights to their songs, and no artist in their right mind would ever sign over their masters unless they were out of their fu*king minds or getting a check for 100M on the spot

and they don't have authors signed to the label, they have a separate company called Cash Money Content. In addition to the two labels and CMC, they have Millionaire Tour Co. which is a leasing company that provides all the transportation when artists go on tour, Masterpiece Properties Inc. which is a real estate holding company and Baby also owns a 30% stake in Grand Touring Vodka....I think the term your looking for isn't shark, but rather, a mogul
 5 years ago '12        #34
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Michael_Moore said:
Birdman strikes again...dudes on a hot streak lately...

seriously if you're an artist..deathrow,Bad Boy & Cash Money/Young Money should be te last places u wanna sign...
and soulja boy's SODMG
 5 years ago '12        #35
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
Gold Cobra goes hard. Seriously what an awful/awesome song. I'm so confused. No wonder they were so popular... and hated... this sh*t is poppin, if they wrote a whole disc of Gold Cobras id probably listen to it twice.

That said Limp Bizkit fu*king sucks even thought I owned 3 dollar bill and Significant Other when I was like ten.
 5 years ago '04        #36
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
I herd Jae Millz was the newest member of Limp Bizkit
 5 years ago '04        #37
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
These big labels are like pyramid schemes. The two or three people on top make it and get all the attention, the ones below just slowly fade into being (even more) irrelevant.
 08-18-2012, 03:57 PM         #38
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy shooting himself in the head because he realized Cash Money signed Fred Durst.
 5 years ago '06        #39
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 kylefall said:
Gold Cobra goes hard. Seriously what an awful/awesome song. I'm so confused. No wonder they were so popular... and hated... this sh*t is poppin, if they wrote a whole disc of Gold Cobras id probably listen to it twice.
First track off the new album:

[video - click to view]

It's just fun, jump around, break sh*t music. People who expect some U2/Nirvana sh*t are stupid.
 5 years ago '08        #40
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Draped Up said:
no, the last label they were with owns the rights to their songs, and no artist in their right mind would ever sign over their masters unless they were out of their fu*king minds or getting a check for 100M on the spot

and they don't have authors signed to the label, they have a separate company called Cash Money Content. In addition to the two labels and CMC, they have Millionaire Tour Co. which is a leasing company that provides all the transportation when artists go on tour, Masterpiece Properties Inc. which is a real estate holding company and Baby also owns a 30% stake in Grand Touring Vodka....I think the term your looking for isn't shark, but rather, a mogul
Your right, the guy is a mogul. But you can't deny that he is screwing some of artists. I think Baby does good business. It may not be in the best interest of the artists signed to the label, but is good business in HIS best interest nonetheless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy