Skip Bayless censored on ESPN - for religious rant? (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
i was never here....i ain't trying to get my mind erased....got too much pr0n memories stored for that sh*t to happen
 08-17-2012, 11:53 PM         #102
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuffy 187 said:
The world is wild.. the f!ght so hard to keep people from knowing christ ... thats what it comes down to honestly

[pic - click to view]

And father Skip was about to enlighten the masses

5 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Confidance said:
I'm not going to retaliate negatively to your lack of sense.

I respect your decision not to agree or believe in religion, however you going as far as to dawg what I believe in is unnecessary.

I may not agree with you, but I'm not the type to p!ss on your belief because that's how you are.

At least respect the person that believes, so the person that believes will respect you.

Otherwise we're at a hate you because you like blue and I like red situation..... Stupid
respect???? for what??? for basing you life and life structure on fairy tale then brain washing kids into believing it too and continuing the cycle??? fu*k no. ignorance and lack of common sense is not something i need to respect.
 5 years ago '04        #104
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
They showed every bit of that here in North Carolina.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 beast mode said:
respect???? for what??? for basing you life and life structure on fairy tale then brain washing kids into believing it too and continuing the cycle??? fu*k no. ignorance and lack of common sense is not something i need to respect.
Than you are entitled to your own. I would hate to be the one who failed to believe when my time comes when I could've simply believed and enjoyed my life.

Than again that logic is too difficult for people like you to believe.

Again, I pity your thought process.

Oh well

Edit * It seems that some misunderstood what I meant, but the minds are made and people will believe whatever so quote this in ignorance if you want *

Last edited by Confidance; 08-18-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #106
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Confidance said:
Than you are entitled to your own. I would hate to be the one who failed to believe when my time comes when I could've simply believed and enjoyed my life.

Oh well

...and there you have it folks.....homie just bodied himself proving it's nothing more that fear based mind control. n*ggaz is scared to death and have to con themselves into believing these fairy tales.
 5 years ago '04        #107
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
they aired that entire segment.....thread should be dead
 5 years ago '05        #108
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I'm all for secularism and, even further, agnosticism/atheism, but let's not pretend like ESPN did this for anything other than the dollar. And yes, the reason behind doing something like this does matter.
 08-18-2012, 03:32 AM         #109
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
I'm not religious and even I think you're being a d!ck. Giving athiests a bad name

Funny how I never see these internet tough guys try this in person
 08-18-2012, 03:39 AM         #110
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
BASICALLY.. First take had another Tebow segment.
This time it was focusing on how GQ magazine reused some pics from Tebow's gator days of him posing in a pose that resembled Christ on the Cross. Even changed the color of the pants to look more up to date (Jets colors).
Skip seemed like he was going into a pro-Christian/Catholicism rant.
All I remember him saying/Actually caught was him going into a tangent saying how he's sick of how the world has basically turned into Any and Everyone VS Christianity/Catholicism.. Right when he started ESPN cut to commericial for about a minute.. Came back for 30-45 secs and Skip was still going so they cut to commercial again.. This time when they returned from commercials Stephen A was speaking...

T'was weird, brethren.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 08-18-2012 at 03:47 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #111
Pimptillo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$600 | Props total: 3 3
 Confidance said:

Oh well

So basically you're a pus*y who's scared of "going to hell."
 5 years ago '09        #112
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 tdm2000 said:
Media selling as usual... Nothing is wrong with that photo. Might as well get at anyone who ever played Jesus in a movie or play.
 Hold That said:

ESPN has viewers of all religions and creeds.. ITS A SPORTS NETWORK, they aren't going to sit there and allow someone to bring up religious discussion when most viewers are watching sports to escape from things like that.

If anything the Illuminati supports religion for the simple fact that it keeps all the sheep in line.

ESPN just pulled the plug simply they didn't want to delve to deeply into religion as Skip was doing. ESPN did the right thing.

Confidance said:
This shows you what religion is made for and the fear tactics they push. In addition, I like how Christians say that but never think that just because you believe in one thing does not mean you are safer than me or anyone else of a so called "Hell" or "Heaven". A belief is just that a belief. No religion has 100% factual evidence thus the reason there are over 200+ different beliefs.

Just because you have faith in your belief that doesn't mean you are safe or right.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 08-18-2012 at 04:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #113
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 kevante said:
I'm not religious and even I think you're being a d!ck. Giving athiests a bad name

Funny how I never see these internet tough guys try this in person
that's because you prolly never leave your moms basement n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #114
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 TimmyGee said:
BASICALLY.. First take had another Tebow segment.
This time it was focusing on how GQ magazine reused some pics from Tebow's gator days of him posing in a pose that resembled Christ on the Cross. Even changed the color of the pants to look more up to date (Jets colors).
Skip seemed like he was going into a pro-Christian/Catholicism rant.
All I remember him saying/Actually caught was him going into a tangent saying how he's sick of how the world has basically turned into Any and Everyone VS Christianity/Catholicism.. Right when he started ESPN cut to commericial for about a minute.. Came back for 30-45 secs and Skip was still going so they cut to commercial again.. This time when they returned from commercials Stephen A was speaking...

T'was weird, brethren.
I watched the part where he was telling Stephen A. Smith that he thinks he only hounds tebow because he's christian and so is Skip. Smith responded by saying he would blast any athlete from any religion if they were open about it like tebow is.
 08-18-2012, 07:34 AM         #115
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
Only because the bible is used today mainly as a tool of division not unification. Everytime someone brings out the bible its to explain why something is wrong or why someone is going to hell. When was the last time a large group of Christians/Catholics got togther to preach "love thy neighbor", "help thy fellow man" or "hey, Muslims are all right"?

And I'm sorry but I'm at you using open mindedness and the bible in the same sentence.
you're not making any sense
 5 years ago '04        #116
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 TriniSoldier said:
i record them automatically on tivo. when that part happened, I stopped watching and deleted it. don't need the feds comin through my spot

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #117
imtheman718 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,072 | Props total: 514 514
 Confidance said:
I'm not going to retaliate negatively to your lack of sense.

I respect your decision not to agree or believe in religion, however you going as far as to dawg what I believe in is unnecessary.

I may not agree with you, but I'm not the type to p!ss on your belief because that's how you are.

At least respect the person that believes, so the person that believes will respect you.

Otherwise we're at a hate you because you like blue and I like red situation..... Stupid
 5 years ago '11        #118
imtheman718 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,072 | Props total: 514 514
 5 years ago '04        #119
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,033 | Props total: 11825 11825
 imtheman718 said:
:hillwhoa: illuminati changed the title of my thread then inserted a video
 5_star_smitty said:
ronnie =
[pic - click to view]

ThePainkiller said:
That mother fu*king Illuminati at work.
let that illuminati cook
 5 years ago '08        #120
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
they need to cut him off more often
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy