Skip Bayless censored on ESPN - for religious rant? (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 05:43 PM         #61
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thrown off by it the first time, because they played one commercial, and went back to the dhow in progress. I thought they would go on and just have a string of ads play, then go back with Cindy saying they had technical dificulties or something.

Didn't expect them to try and censor skip like that. They've gone on about the Tebow religious ties before.There was nothing out of line on this go from what I saw.

I watched it again when they moves the show to ESPNEWS, and still don't get why they cut to commercial the first time it aired. They didn't do that on the re-air.
 5 years ago '12        #62
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,385 | Props total: 2253 2253
I watch this show almost everyday but overslept and missed the replay and everything. I dont blame ESPN for cutting Skip off if they did it purposely he always makes the most harmless topics controversial. Now they'll be talking about this for the next week.

I liked the show better when it was in the Cold Pizza format, they actually had news and stories. Now most of the time its stupid debates about nothing where stephen a. is tryin to yell louder than skip

If Jim Rome didnt leave ESPN I wonder how he would be as the host of First Take he used to school fools daily on his show

Last edited by SwizZy; 08-17-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Open season on Christianity.......
 08-17-2012, 05:50 PM         #64
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwizZy said:
I watch this show almost everyday but overslept and missed the replay and everything. I dont blame ESPN for cutting Skip off if they did it purposely he always makes the most harmless topics controversial. Now they'll be talking about this for the next week.

I liked the show better when it was in the Cold Pizza format, they actually had news and stories. Now most of the time its stupid debates about nothing where stephen a. is tryin to yell louder than skip

If Jim Rome didnt leave ESPN I wonder how he would be as the host of First Take he used to school fools daily on his show
welcome to america where personality and brand appeal is more profitable than the actual content of the product. If you can get people to enjoy k!lling themselves slowly with mcdonalds and cigarettes everyday then you can get them to enjoy watching people repeat themselves over and over again.
 5 years ago '08        #65
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Illuminati's motto NO CHURCH.....
 5 years ago '05        #66
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 52178 52178
i understand some of you's are on company pc's.. but dam u can't use ur personal phone? go take a sh*t break or something... let me find out yall some modern day 2012 slaves
 5 years ago '04        #67
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Media selling as usual... Nothing is wrong with that photo. Might as well get at anyone who ever played Jesus in a movie or play.
 5 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Skip is not going to quit unless ESPN keeps doing that sh*t to him when he talks, who else besides ESPN is gonna let Skip come on there network and talk?...maybe NBC sports network will give him his own show but I dout it.
Hopefully nobody. Let his a.ss go back to writing in a city where I dont have to see or hear his a.ss everyday.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 08-17-2012 at 06:55 PM..
 08-17-2012, 06:20 PM         #69
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
:hillwhoa: illuminati changed the title of my thread then inserted a video

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Skip Bayless said your book to Stephen
 5 years ago '11        #71
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Illuminati not playing don't be shocked if skip dies and they say it was natural causes
 5 years ago '05        #72
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 SmoothTay said:
Sound like espn didn't want religious view on their network.

So they cut to commercial
You know Disney ain't playin that
 5 years ago '10        #73
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,921 | Props total: 5165 5165
The second time they cut
Skip was bout to ask Stephen a if tebow was black
 5 years ago '07        #74
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Damn this Chik Fil A stuff got all The Christian Folk mad!!! Skip catching feelings over Tebow.
 08-17-2012, 07:55 PM         #75
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the first time in a long time, I actually wanted to hear what Skip had to say before the 2nd time they cut to commercial.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
They need to censor Skip from Tebow's balls, half the damn show they talk about Tebow, a back up quarterback
 5 years ago '04        #77
akalimelazer 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 8 8
 Rockstar718 said:
did y'all not see the part where skip threw on the black cloak, lit candles around the studio and began chanting?

what about Stephen A putting on the bull horn mask and levatating

i found that interesting
 5 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
You guys made it seemed like it was a big deal
 08-17-2012, 08:22 PM         #79
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get the show via Itunes podcasts and it wasn't cut or anything. they edit those for commercials and any accidental cursing or whatever, and in the past ESPN has edited out "controversial" comments from their podcasts, most namely Simmons' ones.

So if they wanted to edit this and "censor" him, they would have cut it out of the podcast.
 08-17-2012, 08:23 PM         #80
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
I get the show via Itunes podcasts and it wasn't cut or anything. they edit those for commercials and any accidental cursing or whatever, and in the past ESPN has edited out "controversial" comments from their podcasts, most namely Simmons' ones.

So if they wanted to edit this and "censor" him, they would have cut it out of the podcast.
upload it for us.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy