Skip Bayless censored on ESPN - for religious rant? (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 10:51 AM         #21
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AmerigoCorleone said:
There's more that happened.
 5 years ago '10        #22
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,244 | Props total: 101 101
 TimmyGee said:
Shots fired..
I'm using my sick day today
i wasnt even taking shots really... if i came off liie that my bad. im just saying i cant watch first taie cause im at work i was justn curious
 5 years ago '10        #23
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30551 30551
Secret Society trynna keep an eye on me
 5 years ago '07        #24
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5989 5989
^corny as hell
 08-17-2012, 01:05 PM         #25
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They prolly just didn't want the controversy so cut to commercial. Its not some big conspiracy behind it
 5 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,020 | Props total: 22346 22346
i record them automatically on tivo. when that part happened, I stopped watching and deleted it. don't need the feds comin through my spot
 5 years ago '12        #27
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,774 | Props total: 13183 13183
 Sincere730 said:
^corny as hell
I laughed.

[pic - click to view]

08-17-2012, 01:20 PM         #28
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
i record them automatically on tivo. when that part happened, I stopped watching and deleted it. don't need the feds comin through my spot
Don't know why I find this hilarious
 08-17-2012, 01:28 PM         #29
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
They prolly just didn't want the controversy so cut to commercial. Its not some big conspiracy behind it
Basically. Conspiracy theorists in here
 5 years ago '11        #30
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 1123 1123
 TriniSoldier said:
trying to take all you got
 5 years ago '05        #31
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12555 12555
It's not about illuminati, it's the fact that Sports and Religion should never be intertwined.

ESPN has viewers of all religions and creeds.. ITS A SPORTS NETWORK, they aren't going to sit there and allow someone to bring up religious discussion when most viewers are watching sports to escape from things like that.

If anything the Illuminati supports religion for the simple fact that it keeps all the sheep in line.

Debate shows are unpredictable, and topics that shouldn't be discussed might get touched upon. ESPN just pulled the plug simply they didn't want to delve to deeply into religion as Skip was doing. Nobody turns to ESPN to hear religion talk and woe is me the world vs us Christians and Catholics. ESPN did the right thing.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-17-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #32
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,211 | Props total: 17617 17617
 Hold That said:
It's not about illuminati, it's the fact that Sports and Religion should never be intertwined.

ESPN has viewers of all religions and creeds.. ITS A SPORTS NETWORK, they aren't going to sit there and allow someone to bring up religious discussion when most viewers are watching sports to escape from things like that.

If anything the Illuminati supports religion for the simple fact that it keeps all the sheep in line.

Debate shows are unpredictable, and topics that shouldn't be discussed might get touched upon. ESPN just pulled the plug simply they didn't want to delve to deeply into religion as Skip was doing. Nobody turns to ESPN to hear religion talk and woe is me the world vs us Christians and Catholics. ESPN did the right thing.
basically.
 08-17-2012, 02:02 PM         #33
Kuffy 187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The world is wild.. the f!ght so hard to keep people from knowing christ ... thats what it comes down to honestly

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #34
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lol, have got to see a vid of this
 5 years ago '05        #35
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
did y'all not see the part where skip threw on the black cloak, lit candles around the studio and began chanting?

what about Stephen A putting on the bull horn mask and levatating

i found that interesting
 5 years ago '11        #36
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,211 | Props total: 17617 17617
 Kuffy 187 said:
The world is wild.. the f!ght so hard to keep people from knowing christ ... thats what it comes down to honestly

[pic - click to view]

no. this is about not putting one religion above any else. Obviously your biased because you have a vested interest in one religion, but if it was another religion spoke of in the same way people would raise problems about it and rightfully so. Having a religion is no problem, pushing your religion onto others, is.
 08-17-2012, 02:24 PM         #37
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuffy 187 said:

[pic - click to view]

Great way to start your boxden career.

Everyone knows about religion in some form or fashion. Thats how you decide to be for it or against it. What it comes down to is the fact that no one wants to hear a religious debate when they tune into a SPORTS debate show. I dont want to hear a religious debate when I listen to espn.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12555 12555
 X_WunderKind_X said:
no. this is about not putting one religion above any else. Obviously your biased because you have a vested interest in one religion, but if it was another religion spoke of in the same way people would raise problems about it and rightfully so. Having a religion is no problem, pushing your religion onto others, is.
Annnnnnnnnnnd thats the end of the thread.
 5 years ago '05        #39
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 Kuffy 187 said:

[pic - click to view]

and christians k!lled, displaced, and and erased the history and culture of billions over the years

who cares

Jesus is Love
(big homie might be watching)
 5 years ago '07        #40
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 TimmyGee said:
BASICALLY.. First take had another Tebow segment.
This time it was focusing on how GQ magazine reused some pics from Tebow's gator days of him posing in a pose that resembled Christ on the Cross. Even changed the color of the pants to look more up to date (Jets colors).
Skip seemed like he was going into a pro-Christian/Catholicism rant.
All I remember him saying/Actually caught was him going into a tangent saying how he's sick of how the world has basically turned into Any and Everyone VS Christianity/Catholicism.. Right when he started ESPN cut to commericial for about a minute.. Came back for 30-45 secs and Skip was still going so they cut to commercial again.. This time when they returned from commercials Stephen A was speaking...

T'was weird, brethren.
I don't see anything weird about this he was basically talking about something his producer disagreed with so they cut his a.ss to commercials I mean a pro religious rant on a sports show I'm sure nobody would want that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago