Mac Miller Chlling With The Great One Eminem

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 FoShizzle8 said:
ok ill list one then

2pac

there we go

eminem is just another corny white rapper that the only reason hes famous is because he raps about controversal sh*t.he'd be another flopped white rapper like bubba sparxxx if he didnt rap about that sh*t
2pac is still rapping nowadays? You give one example and the guy isnt even alive anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #142
Joey B 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 223 223
 PsychoBlack said:
Hip Hop was the last thing we created, but it won't be the last.
this sentence contradicts itself.
 08-18-2012, 02:14 PM         #143
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
reason why eminem is wack as fu*k # 9471918

wack wack wack. will never be goat or top 10. NEVER. not cuz he's white but cause he's goofy and wack as fu*k
You base one 1 song and you define him as "wack"?
 5 years ago '04        #144
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
Why are people confusing Hip-Hop and Black American culture. We're talking about a culture that's so obsessed with race that they don't consider themselves American, they have to refer to themselves as African-American. We're talking a culture that screamed foul when they were called ******s and set up the same exclusionary language to refer to themselves using the exact same phonetic word. Black American's are stupid, don't tar Hip-Hop with that stupidity brush.
 5 years ago '06        #145
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$571 | Props total: 258 258
any Eminem or Mac Miller thread turns into some black vs white sh*t...

cmon BX

08-18-2012, 03:30 PM         #146
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whites are stealing hip-hop! Blacks are robbing our governmenment a.ssistance programs! USA is head over heels in debt to China...... blah blah blah. Get over it and make good music. if the music is good it will take care of itself regardless of color. Hey have you ever noticed the best music is the kind that breaks down the color barrier!! bunch of haters
 5 years ago '10        #147
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 bigree61 said:
the death of hip hop right here

this is what has k!lled black music

this is what all rappers will look like by 2025

we all lost
Watch your fu*kin mouth f*ggot and bow your fu*king head when you talk or see the goat!
 5 years ago '05        #148
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,138 | Props total: 19836 19836
 ImAMonster said:
So...White's used to dominate ALL sports. Hell, Blacks weren't even allowed to play them. White man gives the black man the freedom they want. Do NOT give me that bull sh*t about Malcolm X and MLK...Black people had freedom long before they came along...I'm talking freedom in it's purest form. As in not being a field working for the white man. White man OUTLAWED slavery...Since you apparently want to take it there, Psycho. You are looking for the worst, The absolute worst you can find, and grinding it to a pulp in a feeble attempt to prove a point.

Anyways, Back to MY point, now. Blacks now dominate all sports except a select few that are not AS mainstream.

Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Baseball (though a bit more diverse), Hell if y'all remember, James Stewart was damn near unbeatable in Motocross. Olympic running. All of that, dominated by the African Americans. Do you ever hear a white person complaining? Like the other guy said, I'm agreeing. It's not a supremacist thing, in fact it's the complete opposite. We don't care. Better athletes, what does it matter? White people, for the most part, are not so stuck up that we can't admit the fact that African American's are better at us than things. Whether it be music, sports, inventions, dancing, etc. Yes you have the select few who are salty, but that is the minority within our race. But even you have to admit that the majority of black people can not stand to see a white man succeed in anything. How many white people were on the olympic basketball team? How many were black? Did you hear any white people complain about that? No. Hell, replace kevin love with Chris Bosh and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

The black man hates to see the white man have or do something they can't do or have. The African American community as a majority feel they are entitled to any and everything. Whether it be music, sports, etc. People like you try to discredit Eminem because you hate to see a white man succeed and be good at something you deem as "your peoples."

That's like me saying "Rajon Rondo is a good point guard but second rate to Pete Marovich." I never watched Marovich play so I'm using that as an example. Rondo is a great point guard and he's black, but you will never see me discredit his talent. I'm not shallow or racist. If you're good, you're good, so be it. You on the other hand seem to have a problem with a white man being more successful than you and being at the top of "your" genre of music. You whine and bi*ch and complain about people not accepting you or your people, but isn't that exactly what you're doing to the white people? Rebuttal.

that made no sense
the white man owns everything
they are great athletes but goes what color the owner of the team is..........................
 5 years ago '12        #149
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83

[video - click to view]

now waiting for Nicky, Drake and Bieber to do a collab rap album

08-18-2012, 04:06 PM         #150
jmfx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
the death of hip hop right here

this is what has k!lled black music

this is what all rappers will look like by 2025

we all lost
You are a damn fool. You think it's been all black rappers until '98 when Em blew up? Did you forget about the Beasties, 3rd Base, House of Pain....that god awful Vanilla Ice?
 5 years ago '12        #151
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
 Leezee said:
whites are stealing hip-hop! Blacks are robbing our governmenment a.ssistance programs! USA is head over heels in debt to China...... blah blah blah. Get over it and make good music. if the music is good it will take care of itself regardless of color. Hey have you ever noticed the best music is the kind that breaks down the color barrier!! bunch of haters

this nicca with the moral approach talking about the "color barrier" with 2 Knick logos stamped on a mixed girl big a.ss b00ty as his image

boxden logic
 08-18-2012, 10:47 PM         #152
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yitty said:
LOL Black people are more racist these days than white people. As a black man I have seen many black people say many racist things and when somebody says something about their culture they get hyper sensitive. Who really cares about this sh*t? Black culture is way too defensive these days. There is racism here and there but I met more white people who were great rather bad. Most of managers that hired me for jobs were white. As black people we need to realize there is really no "agenda" that white people have.. sh*t is getting old
uncle tom in the house yall

"thank ya masta for this here job"

man fu*k that mentality, we need to create our own jobs and own our sh*t like how the jews do,,,,thats true empowerment
 08-18-2012, 10:51 PM         #153
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
i dont listen to mac miller at all, dont feel his music at all.
but the comments about him messing up black music!?
black music!?
all of your favorite "black music" ever is produced by white people in one way or another, first of all.
second of all, black people fu*ked up black music. black music is made by black people. blame yourself.
slumz.racism.com is what this site should be changed to. this site is horrible anymore. ronnie lost for not doing sh*t about it either.

that was a great post yitty. thank you. my girlfriend is black and says the same sh*t. shes even got it from black people because shes not hood at all. they would always call her a white girl in school because she doesnt really cuss or use the n word at all, has her real hair, doesnt get nails put on or colored crazy, etc..
happy yitty, ur wanna of the "good ones" the white people love u for it, u speak their language lol
 08-19-2012, 06:50 PM         #154
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a white guy reading through this thread, this was my face the whole time ----->

How come when a honkey like myself listens to rap or even dares to try and become a rapper, we're "stealing black culture" or "trying to be black"

Black people do honkey sh*t and white people do black people sh*t. Get over it. As long as it makes the music/sport/literature or whatever it happens to be better, then fu*k it. Who cares what color anyone is.

/of my suppressed white supremacist feelings.
 5 years ago '10        #155
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 bigree61 said:
i say rap will be white by 2025 and i am a racist

Hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago