most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 07:28 PM         #81
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
So...White's used to dominate ALL sports. Hell, Blacks weren't even allowed to play them. White man gives the black man the freedom they want. Do NOT give me that bull sh*t about Malcolm X and MLK...Black people had freedom long before they came along...I'm talking freedom in it's purest form. As in not being a field working for the white man. White man OUTLAWED slavery...Since you apparently want to take it there, Psycho. You are looking for the worst, The absolute worst you can find, and grinding it to a pulp in a feeble attempt to prove a point.

Anyways, Back to MY point, now. Blacks now dominate all sports except a select few that are not AS mainstream.

Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Baseball (though a bit more diverse), Hell if y'all remember, James Stewart was damn near unbeatable in Motocross. Olympic running. All of that, dominated by the African Americans. Do you ever hear a white person complaining? Like the other guy said, I'm agreeing. It's not a supremacist thing, in fact it's the complete opposite. We don't care. Better athletes, what does it matter? White people, for the most part, are not so stuck up that we can't admit the fact that African American's are better at us than things. Whether it be music, sports, inventions, dancing, etc. Yes you have the select few who are salty, but that is the minority within our race. But even you have to admit that the majority of black people can not stand to see a white man succeed in anything. How many white people were on the olympic basketball team? How many were black? Did you hear any white people complain about that? No. Hell, replace kevin love with Chris Bosh and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

The black man hates to see the white man have or do something they can't do or have. The African American community as a majority feel they are entitled to any and everything. Whether it be music, sports, etc. People like you try to discredit Eminem because you hate to see a white man succeed and be good at something you deem as "your peoples."

That's like me saying "Rajon Rondo is a good point guard but second rate to Pete Marovich." I never watched Marovich play so I'm using that as an example. Rondo is a great point guard and he's black, but you will never see me discredit his talent. I'm not shallow or racist. If you're good, you're good, so be it. You on the other hand seem to have a problem with a white man being more successful than you and being at the top of "your" genre of music. You whine and bi*ch and complain about people not accepting you or your people, but isn't that exactly what you're doing to the white people? Rebuttal.
This even reminds me of why we can't advance as a civilization. Sports do nothing but create more division in society. If we spent the time and resources that we do in athletics in education we could move on past these games that are meant to entertain the slaves.

Not knocking sports in terms of using it for exercise an maintaining a healthy body, but when its all about competition instead working together to eliminate the worlds ills we will remain in this state. The Olympics are the biggest example of this. All the countries can come together to compete, but not unify in peace, why is that?

People spend to much time worshiping athletes and playing fantasy football living vicariously through overpaid athletes. I guess I'm a realist and dreamer though.

You posted a long winded argument that proves my point about suppressed white supremacist ideologies. Funny how I'm getting propped by all the brothers, and you whites are catching the most feelings

I suggest you read The Isis Papers on the psychology of sports.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1980 1980
 Nique210 said:
you'll always gotta make everything about race.....
Word.
Two white people taking a pic caused 6 pages of racial turmoil
 08-17-2012, 07:30 PM         #83
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not understanding how this turned into a race issue with 2 white rappers in a picture together.
 5 years ago '09        #84
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10503 10503
 PsychoBlack said:
This even reminds me of why we can't advance as a civilization. Sports do nothing but create more division in society. If we spent the time and resources that we do in athletics in education we could move on past these games that are meant to entertain the slaves.

Not knocking sports in terms of using it for exercise an maintaining a healthy body, but when its all about competition instead working together to eliminate the worlds ills we will remain in this state. The Olympics are the biggest example of this. All the countries can come together to compete, but not unify in peace, why is that?

People spend to much time worshiping athletes and playing fantasy football living vicariously through overpaid athletes. I guess I'm a realist and dreamer though.

You posted a long winded argument that proves my point about suppressed white supremacist ideologies. Funny how I'm getting propped by all the brothers, and you whites are catching the most feelings

So because I made a critical observation of society it is viewed as me catching feelings.
 5 years ago '09        #85
59fifty 
space
space
$22,666 | Props total: 10137 10137
 Kool Aid said:
Word.
was gonna say this...like when dat joe budden eating a big mac thread went 10 pages
 5 years ago '11        #86
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 PsychoBlack said:

All the "brothers" propping you should tell you something. Go back and read your posts on which they propped you on and come back and keep crying and complaining about how we cant advance as a civilization

5 years ago '09        #87
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
n*ggas in here writing out 500 page essays n sh*t about multiculturalism.

thats just what we do here on bx my n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #88
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Kool Aid said:
Word.
 funkdat said:
Not understanding how this turned into a race issue with 2 white rappers in a picture together.
We can all thank BXs long list of racist white ppl for that.. Oh wait

mR ReZiW said:
note taken hes got skills, but white sales. Lets not feed into the record execs mind control, he aint that good.

White people stay fu*kin up our culture
 bigree61 said:
the death of hip hop right here

this is what has k!lled black music

this is what all rappers will look like by 2025

we all lost
 The N said:
TUPAC & BIGGIE>>>>>two hicks trying to be black
 Dale Gribble said:

Used to be for the people....now its ''bi*ch shake that a.ss on my d!ck...d!ck...d!ck...d!ck..''
And these are just from the first page
 08-17-2012, 07:46 PM         #89
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHo the fu*k is Mac Miller?
 08-17-2012, 07:50 PM         #90
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one used to be amazing now sucks one always sucked
 5 years ago '12        #91
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
All the "brothers" propping you should tell you something

[pic - click to view]

08-17-2012, 08:40 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acefresh said:

shut . the . f*ck . up . you . f*cking . MORON

eminem is one of the reasons for the evolution of hip-hop. what you want? there should be ONLY black rappers? wtf? YOU are one of the biggest L's for black people on this Earth, if you are indeed Black.

and Nah I aint White I'm just calling you on your bullsh*t. start thinking before you type f*ck-boy.
why so

you can disagree with what i said without calling me names

you are real hardcore behinde your keyboard from your no name suburb tho
 5 years ago '04        #93
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
i been looking for a another hat with the flaps and like the one Mac got on, anybody recognize the logo/brand? props given
 5 years ago '12        #94
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 945 945
Em looking like this n*gga pops
 5 years ago '11        #95
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 bigree61 said:
the death of hip hop right here

this is what has k!lled black music

this is what all rappers will look like by 2025

we all lost

stfu f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #96
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
how did this thread go 7 pages
 5 years ago '11        #97
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Every thread with eminem turns racist sh*t is sad
 5 years ago '08        #98
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
So it wasn't the stupid sh*t from the South that k!lled hip-hop? (no disrespect to the greats, Scarface, Outkast etc)
 08-17-2012, 09:22 PM         #99
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gametime187 said:
So it wasn't the stupid sh*t from the South that k!lled hip-hop? (no disrespect to the greats, Scarface, Outkast etc)
your starting a race war
 08-17-2012, 09:29 PM         #100
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmABeast said:
stfu f*ggot
im a f*ggot but your defending a man who let another man but his bare a.ss and balls on his face

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago