most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 06:48 PM         #61
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some care free hippie talk.

Seeing how hip hop is in is current state, its not serious at all. Your thinking is a byproduct of those sentiments.
 5 years ago '11        #62
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 PsychoBlack said:
Like I said, anytime an educated black man makes critical observations of society it is viewed as a complaint. Studying the past and not making the same mistakes is how we will advance as a civilization.

Unike you, I am active in my community trying to make a change, because this thing is bigger than music.

So find another cute lil pic, because all it tells me, is that you are part of the problem thinking the past has nothing to do with the future.
Being active in the community doesnt mean sh*t if this is the way you think.. Trying to make a change? All i see is you dwelling in the past, immobile, unable to move on.

Yea, the past does have a lot to do with the future if you look at it and change, not perpetuate the problem kid. All youre doing is adding fuel to racism mobile. Lol @ educated. If you knew better youd do better and right now youre just resentful and doing the same sh*t of which you accuse ppl of..

Me? I dont fall into that game homie. I actually think before i speak, and treat everyone as equals until they cross me. I never generalize a group of ppl because of a few individuals. Ill leave that ignorance to you, cause you definitely play it better than i do.

Oh and educated doesnt equate to being smart or having common sense which is clearly evident in your posts. Good luck "making a change" in your community

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 08-17-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #63
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4980 4980
It was a damn picture people!!!
 08-17-2012, 07:01 PM         #64
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Would you rather see every single person treated as an individual of their own merit and disassociated from the colour of their skin, or would you rather all be defined by their appearance as others define them? Your mentality would condemn future generations to identity enslavement; in a perceived reality that you're evidently trapped in. How does it feel to be both a victim and champion of racism?

You're clearly intelligent, but it's blatantly apparent that you've searched for the lowest common denominator in your enemies and have made it your mission in life to win their war - a war of very low standards.
This is not an individual war, it is war for our minds, body, and spirits. I stand with any man no matter what race because the true enemy doesn't care about blacks or whites who are not apart of the elite. We are all in the same boat.

The problem is self hating blacks and brainwashed whites who don't know that there is a war going on, or that black people are somehow the problem in society.

No way I am a champion of racism, when the concept itself is just a illusion created for division. The fact remains,the world is ran by the evil 1% who happen to be white. I can't blame the average white person because they were conditioned to hate and fear my people.
 5 years ago '12        #65
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,251 | Props total: 9491 9491
 bigree61 said:
the death of hip hop right here

this is what has k!lled black music

this is what all rappers will look like by 2025

we all lost

shut . the . f*ck . up . you . f*cking . MORON

eminem is one of the reasons for the evolution of hip-hop. what you want? there should be ONLY black rappers? wtf? YOU are one of the biggest L's for black people on this Earth, if you are indeed Black.

and Nah I aint White I'm just calling you on your bullsh*t. start thinking before you type f*ck-boy.
 08-17-2012, 07:05 PM         #66
Joyus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
Em really must wear the same outfit everyday tho

the Steve Jobs of rap
 08-17-2012, 07:06 PM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Mac Miller though he's decent at rhyming. But if you disrespecting Eminem you should reconsider being a rap fan. Dude is a fu*king beast, and he really came from the struggle. No need to hate him.
 5 years ago '09        #68
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
So...White's used to dominate ALL sports. Hell, Blacks weren't even allowed to play them. White man gives the black man the freedom they want. Do NOT give me that bull sh*t about Malcolm X and MLK...Black people had freedom long before they came along...I'm talking freedom in it's purest form. As in not being a field working for the white man. White man OUTLAWED slavery...Since you apparently want to take it there, Psycho. You are looking for the worst, The absolute worst you can find, and grinding it to a pulp in a feeble attempt to prove a point.

Anyways, Back to MY point, now. Blacks now dominate all sports except a select few that are not AS mainstream.

Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Baseball (though a bit more diverse), Hell if y'all remember, James Stewart was damn near unbeatable in Motocross. Olympic running. All of that, dominated by the African Americans. Do you ever hear a white person complaining? Like the other guy said, I'm agreeing. It's not a supremacist thing, in fact it's the complete opposite. We don't care. Better athletes, what does it matter? White people, for the most part, are not so stuck up that we can't admit the fact that African American's are better at us than things. Whether it be music, sports, inventions, dancing, etc. Yes you have the select few who are salty, but that is the minority within our race. But even you have to admit that the majority of black people can not stand to see a white man succeed in anything. How many white people were on the olympic basketball team? How many were black? Did you hear any white people complain about that? No. Hell, replace kevin love with Chris Bosh and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

The black man hates to see the white man have or do something they can't do or have. The African American community as a majority feel they are entitled to any and everything. Whether it be music, sports, etc. People like you try to discredit Eminem because you hate to see a white man succeed and be good at something you deem as "your peoples."

That's like me saying "Rajon Rondo is a good point guard but second rate to Pete Marovich." I never watched Marovich play so I'm using that as an example. Rondo is a great point guard and he's black, but you will never see me discredit his talent. I'm not shallow or racist. If you're good, you're good, so be it. You on the other hand seem to have a problem with a white man being more successful than you and being at the top of "your" genre of music. You whine and bi*ch and complain about people not accepting you or your people, but isn't that exactly what you're doing to the white people? Rebuttal.
 5 years ago '07        #69
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Gink said:
dudes mad cause the 2nd best to ever do it in hip hop is white?

Biggie>>>EM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ev eryone else.
False. 2 Albums is not enough test data to create a true representation of his work. Dead before a 3rd album = Jim Abbott
 08-17-2012, 07:11 PM         #70
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Being active in the community doesnt mean sh*t if this is the way you think.. Trying to make a change? All i see is you dwelling in the past, immobile, unable to move on.

Yea, the past does have a lot to do with the future if you look at it and change, not perpetuate the problem kid. All youre doing is adding fuel to racism mobile. Lol @ educated. If you knew better youd do better and right now youre just resentful and doing the same sh*t of which you accuse ppl of..

Me? I dont fall into that game homie. I actually think before i speak, and treat everyone as equals until they cross me. I never generalize a group of ppl because of a few individuals. Ill leave that ignorance to you, cause you definitely play it better than i do.

Oh and educated doesnt equate to being smart or having common sense which is clearly evident in your posts. Good luck "making a change" in your community
You are just another insignificant cog in this machine, who sounds like they don't stand for anything.

I don't care if you feel you are not a racist or if I am. You may actually be a good person, but the majority of your people in this country think like people who post on Stormfront or N iggermania. The past is what got us in this mess. Until you do something to change those beliefs, my points will still remain strong.

About making a change in the community, we actually had a food and clothes drive that actually benefited some people, so yeah it may not sound like much, but I'd like to think that it was helpful.
 5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 acefresh said:

shut . the . f*ck . up . you . f*cking . MORON

eminem is one of the reasons for the evolution of hip-hop. what you want? there should be ONLY black rappers? wtf? YOU are one of the biggest L's for black people on this Earth, if you are indeed Black.

and Nah I aint White I'm just calling you on your bullsh*t. start thinking before you type f*ck-boy.
Bigree = Bigretard and that 61 at the end is his IQ
 5 years ago '12        #72
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,251 | Props total: 9491 9491
 sandninja said:
listen you peckerwood, it was the white man that put crack in the ghettos and posisoned our community. And then they saw that we were still too strong, so they invented aids to k!ll us.

But guess what, we still here honkey. we still here.
check it out u fu*king idiot...

you are probably sitting behind ur computer right now...just logged into bx, suped about all the reply's u got to one of the most ignorant comments ever posted on BX ( and that's saying something ). I can guarantee you have Not one ounce of proof for the things you mentioned in ur post.

White man put crack in the ghettos and poised your community? It wasn't Rich n A tryna get rich as fu*k? They weren't in the kitchen cuttin n cookin up that white girl? They weren't on the block sellin it to "your" people? You fu*king idiot. Read a fu*kin book.

I'll agree that Black people went through the toughest times out of any race in the world, EVER! I would never argue that.

But to be saying this type of sh*t in 2012, with a Black president, Black domination in the world of sports, and Black domination of Hip-Hop and a majority of marketable music....it truly shows you just got a bone to pick with the world cuz your life sucks.

FOH!

5 years ago '10        #73
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4980 4980
Picture.....anyone.....
Not even any words to go along w/it speaking on the meeting.....
 5 years ago '07        #74
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
Mac miller is so corny.
 5 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:
You are just another insignificant cog in this machine, who sounds like they don't stand for anything.

I don't care if you feel you are not a racist or if I am. You may actually be a good person, but the majority of your people in this country think like people who post on Stormfront or N iggermania. The past is what got us in this mess. Until you do something to change those beliefs, my points will still remain strong.

About making a change in the community, we actually had a food and clothes drive that actually benefited some people, so yeah it may not sound like much, but I'd like to think that it was helpful.
Your people have brainwashed you man...Just like our people have brainwashed others in ours. In time it will all come to rest. In time.

Your people have raised you that white people are bad. Stay away from them. They hate black people. - WRONG.

Our people have raised us (not me) that black people are bad. Stay away from them. They're criminals. - WRONG.

But it's because of this that our people think the way we do. Until you wisen up and realize that it's not the current generation that has caused these problems, but the past, then it will continue to happen. I'm sure when you have kids, if you don't already, that you'll raise them the same way you were raised. That white people are bad, telling them all about the bad history and how your people used to be slaves. And I'm sure white people will raise their kids to believe that black people are bad and telling them about how they used to enslave your people. People don't see that. It's nothing but an endless line of history continuing to repeat itself because nobody is TRYING to fix it.

White people are still raising their kids to believe black people are bad. Black people are still raising their kids to believe white people are bad. Until both races decide to stop bi*ching out and learn to just accept each other as equals, then it's going to continue to happen.

So before you do go around pointing the finger, consider that. You said the other guy was an insignificant cog, but what if that cog were to raise his children to believe that everyone lives as equals instead of trying to hold on to that dividing line? Hm? He, You, Me, We, Everyone is significant in overcoming the race boundary. Only those who plan to have children are responsible at this point.

If you have children, you can raise them to either hate white people, or accept white people. Same for white people. Can raise to accept black people or hate black people. Until we raise our seeds to accept everyone as equal, we'll be in a cyclone of racism from both sides and it will never stop.
 5 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
This is a great post, but only the ridiculous part stood out to me (as I'm over this bullsh*t argument..lol). Black men dominate tennis ???
Williams sister's, my man. I wasn't confining it to simply men.
 5 years ago '04        #77
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 460 460

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:

And how do the majority of your ppl think? If i went by the content in this thread i could say its the same sh*t. Music, among other things, is a platform where all races come together to share a common interest yet, its evident that some dudes on here arent comfortable having a thread of a pic of two white rappers and they incite a race war in which only one side is throwing out hate and racial slurs..

The problem is with the ppl running the show, not between your ppl or my ppl. Im hispanic by the way, but i cant stand racism from either side, especially when it comes from nothing. Its the little things that count right? How is me going against racists not doing anything? If i stay quiet and not respond THATS not doing anything. I can tell youre not a bad person either but dont feed the bullsh*t man.

Why do you go on those websites though? I dont go to fu*kspics.com or eatmyburritoyouspic.net cause i know whats there and thats what they want. I come here but even the sh*t posted in half the threads in this place is getting hard to swallow
 5 years ago '11        #79
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
These honkys k!lling rap, not em per say but the corporate honky vultures who use him as a pawn. Of course some of you white equals here won't believe it,and us networth brothas know why yell™
 5 years ago '07        #80
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Mac Miller is top 5 whackest out.

no order:

Mac Miller
Future
Wiz Khalifa
Wayne
Tyga
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy