Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
SmashSS 3 heat pts
space
space
$316 | Props total: 94 94
 PsychoBlack said:
He hasn't done anything to progress the culture
That's not true at all. I know there's some americans who doesnt really care about the rest of the world, not sayin' its your case, but today Brazil got a strong freestyle scene with great championships and great rappers (actually our best rapper in this day, Emicida, came from freestyle battles), and thats mainly because of 8 Mile. So Eminem did made Brazilian's rap progress a lot... and I can tell you more about the cultural impact 8 Mile caused over here. Really, that movie was a huge thing for us.

I don't even fu*k with dude like that, but we gotta recognize he was an important thing to Hip Hop all over the world. Including USA.
 5 years ago '05        #42
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I cant wait for another Rihanna and Eminem radio pop trash single. Dude needs to quit it with that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
not even gonna front..

..from a photographer's point of view, this is an extremely dope pic.

it's like em's head is resting on his finger

5 years ago '12        #44
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
n*ggas lost
 08-17-2012, 05:37 PM         #45
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmashSS said:
That's not true at all. I know there's some americans who doesnt really care about the rest of the world, not sayin' its your case, but today Brazil got a strong freestyle scene with great championships and great rappers (actually our best rapper in this day, Emicida, came from freestyle battles), and thats mainly because of 8 Mile. So Eminem did made Brazilian's rap progress a lot... and I can tell you more about the cultural impact 8 Mile caused over here. Really, that movie was a huge thing for us.

I don't even fu*k with dude like that, but we gotta recognize he was an important thing to Hip Hop all over the world. Including USA.
Fair enough, but he is definitely not he alpha and omega to battle rap.

I can respect the fact that the movie did inspire you and your countrymen.
 5 years ago '10        #46
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
Can we just enjoy what we like? I'm going to listen to lyrics at the end of the day. A picture gets this much race talk started. It was a picture y'all.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Nique210 
space
space
space
$312 | Props total: 212 212
you'll always gotta make everything about race.....
 08-17-2012, 06:00 PM         #48
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
The "whites stole rock music" sh*t always gets me...lol
Some great white bands come along and made some great rock music, and it turned into a cry festival. "this is our genre wahh wahh wahhhhhh". Make good music yourselves and stfu....
You must be white

Not denying there were not some good white bands over the years, fact remains blacks were heavily plagiarized and didn't get there just due until after their deaths.

A lot of whites from the earlier eras let it be known who influenced them. People not apart of the music and later generations have a hard time dealing with these facts.

I'm not a musician, I'm fan so I don't need to make any music. If you don't think your people hijacked all forms of black music and took more credit than they deserved you are delusional.
 5 years ago '11        #49
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 PsychoBlack said:
You must be white

Not denying there were not some good white bands over the years, fact remains blacks were heavily plagiarized and didn't get there just due until after their deaths.

A lot of whites from the earlier eras let it be known who influenced them. People not apart of the music and later generations have a hard time dealing with these facts.

I'm not a musician, I'm fan so I don't need to make any music. If you don't think your people hijacked all forms of black music and took more credit than they deserved you are delusional.
How long are you gonna cry about it though?
 08-17-2012, 06:12 PM         #50
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
Ya'll ever see some bitter white folks cryin' about black people stealing basketball ??
Nah..black people are just (on average) better/more athletic basketball players. When did all this "my music genre", "my sport", "my movies" etc, all have to be boxed in to one race start ? How far back does this nonsense go ? sh*t's fu*kin' ridiculous...
No, but I see a tons a caucasoids who worship black athletes still be racist cowards.

You are the perfect example of someone who displays a white supremacist attitude.

Stop being reactionary and let it all out. How do you really feel about black people?
 5 years ago '12        #51
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Sad but true.. And the worst thing about BX is that the MODs let this sh*t ride which makes these dudes and others think that its ok.. Encouraged even
Censorship is never a solution, only a veil of silence. It oppresses expression of thought; it does not suppress thought itself.
 08-17-2012, 06:15 PM         #52
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
How long are you gonna cry about it though?
Another example of a white person catching feelings, who can't dispute the facts, so in turn says a black man with a critical observation is a crybaby or a racist.

Come again my child
 5 years ago '06        #53
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2536 2536
 mR ReZiW said:
note taken hes got skills, but white sales. Lets not feed into the record execs mind control, he aint that good.

White people stay fu*kin up our culture
I never understood why white people, even those who hate rap love Eminem. Seen some even rep Mac Miller, and they say it has nothing to do with race. But hey I'm black and I love B.I.G. so what do I know.
 08-17-2012, 06:20 PM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all the white guys that came in here got mad

so em can call black women ******s and he is still not racist

i say rap will be white by 2025 and i am a racist

yeah the 98%er's are showing the colors once again

and both of their music stinks like dog sh*t

Last edited by bigree61; 08-17-2012 at 06:24 PM..
 08-17-2012, 06:24 PM         #55
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
Lol...
I don't have a racist bone in my body cool guy. You don't need to justify your own hate by a.ssuming we must hate you back. Find somebody else to force your dumbass logic on. I'm not going to entertain it, sorry...
Like I thought

You wanna straddle the fences and play the "I'm not racist card" but your posts are on the contrary. Don't wanna get flamed by black people on the message board, so you throw stones and hide your hands with off hand remarks about race.

I know damn well when you are around your own in the privacy of your home you have all types of wonderful things to say about black people. Stop being passive aggressive lil boy.
 5 years ago '11        #56
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4767 4767
 Philly B said:
nah only you lost for being paranoid every rapper is going to be white in 15 years. Oh no, there are like 4 or 5 white rappers right now that are popular instead of one, how is hip-hop going to survive?
Its kind of true you see all the black rappers trying to appeal to the white audience for sales and what is called mainstream(whites of all kind like it) sales. When the young white kids grow up and start getting interested in music the culture will already be leaning in a more suburban pop way opening it up for everyone. So theyll naturally rap more instead of be into just country and rock. But it should be like that anyway nothing stays exclusive in america, everyone has to find some music they identify with and what do you think that will be?
 5 years ago '11        #57
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:
Another example of a white person catching feelings, who can't dispute the facts, so in turn says a black man with a critical observation is a crybaby or a racist.

Come again my child
Sorry bro, your posts sound smart like youre really saying something but it doesnt change the fact that your statements, no matter how hard you try to make them sound like valid arguments, are just more complaints about sh*t that happened in the past. sh*t that you nor i can change.. Soooo, with that being the case

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
You're fu*kin sad....lol
Show me a comment I made that wasn't a legitimate response to your (and other boxden members) crying. I point out how alot of you guys are still bitter/can't accept that we have great rock musicians, & that you don't see us crying about black people dominating (what following your logic would be "our sport"). I don't address an entire race with those comments ('m not that small minded). I address YOU, those who are stuck in the past, & raised to hate. I can understand how you must a.ssume I'm racist though. We're the "enemy" to you right ? I'm sorry bro, I don't think that way. I get frustrated by racism on both sides of the coin. When I see a white kid say some smart mouth/disrespectful sh*t about a black person, it bothers me the same way. Go spew your bitter bullsh*t somewhere else...
Tellin' me what I do, & how I think for fu*k sakes...lol
Ether

The worst thing you can do to a racist is prove him wrong

/of discussion..
 08-17-2012, 06:40 PM         #59
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Sorry bro, your posts sound smart like youre really saying something but it doesnt change the fact that your statements, no matter how hard you try to make them sound like valid arguments, are just more complaints about sh*t that happened in the past. sh*t that you nor i can change.. Soooo, with that being the case

[pic - click to view]

Like I said, anytime an educated black man makes critical observations of society it is viewed as a complaint. Studying the past and not making the same mistakes is how we will advance as a civilization.

Unike you, I am active in my community trying to make a change, because this thing is bigger than music.

So find another cute lil pic, because all it tells me, is that you are part of the problem thinking the past has nothing to do with the future.
 5 years ago '12        #60
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 PsychoBlack said:
Like I thought

You wanna straddle the fences and play the "I'm not racist card" but your posts are on the contrary. Don't wanna get flamed by black people on the message board, so you throw stones and hide your hands with off hand remarks about race.

I know damn well when you are around your own in the privacy of your home you have all types of wonderful things to say about black people. Stop being passive aggressive lil boy.
Would you rather see every single person treated as an individual of their own merit and disassociated from the colour of their skin, or would you rather all be defined by their appearance as others define them? Your mentality would condemn future generations to identity enslavement; in a perceived reality that you're evidently trapped in. How does it feel to be both a victim and champion of racism?

You're clearly intelligent, but it's blatantly apparent that you've searched for the lowest common denominator in your enemies and have made it your mission in life to win their war - a war of very low standards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy