OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1901
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
It doesn't matter what Clay did in the past.. that is the past..

Jax needs to be found out on this sh*t and executed.. Put Clay back at the head of the table...

Im pissed they done my dude Clay like that..
 5 years ago '06        #1902
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WMYakballzWM said:
seriously people saying that gemma didnt set that up???? lol first she had a threating convo with tara then she eavesdrops on jax and nero... this bi*ch is ruthless, worse than clay
its obviously the Marshall that reported the conspiracy to murder that nurse.. he found out Otto is done so hes going after Tara now to pin this 'murder' on someone...

I think Tara stays in jail for a while and Jax will end up tearing his own family & club apart.. Clay works out a deal to talk to popes people and lets them know Jax set everything up.. he gets out, jax gets a.ssassinated and clay is back at the head of the table..

Thats how its meant to be!
 5 years ago '07        #1903
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Juice needs to die. ASAP. Jax just needs to rat out the little rat to the club and let him meet Mr. Mayhem. Else the softy will come back to hurt the club even more... all you gotta do is give that little hoe a.ss n*gga a hug and he'll cry and want to be your buddy.

Otto is THAT dude. Could you imagine if this guy wasn't in prison and was out with the club while all this sh*t has been going down? He makes Happy look like a teddy bear.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #1904
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Bleezy said:
Juice needs to die. ASAP. Jax just needs to rat out the little rat to the club and let him meet Mr. Mayhem. Else the softy will come back to hurt the club even more... all you gotta do is give that little hoe a.ss n*gga a hug and he'll cry and want to be your buddy.

Otto is THAT dude. Could you imagine if this guy wasn't in prison and was out with the club while all this sh*t has been going down? He makes Happy look like a teddy bear.


[pic - click to view]

Wasn't there talks to doing a prequel? One with JT, Clay and the guys when they started the club. Wasn't Otto one of the guys that started it with them or there close to the beginning? Would be cool to see his character before he went to prison.
 5 years ago '07        #1905
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 I'm The Dan said:
Wasn't there talks to doing a prequel? One with JT, Clay and the guys when they started the club. Wasn't Otto one of the guys that started it with them or there close to the beginning? Would be cool to see his character before he went to prison.
There were talks of a prequel, not sure if they solidified into anything. But yeah, Otto could be one of the most interesting characters of such a show. Only thing is, I'm not sure when he joined the club. I'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the First 9, as most of them are dead. But he's been locked up for awhile, so he'd had to have been a part of the club in its earlier (mid?) stages, sometime after establishment.


Last edited by Bleezy; 12-05-2012 at 11:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1906
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18403 18403
 Bleezy said:
There were talks of a prequel, not sure if they solidified into anything. But yeah, Otto could be one of the most interesting characters of such a show. Only thing is, I'm not sure when he joined the club. I'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the First 9, as most of them are dead. But he's been locked up for awhile, so he'd had to have been a part of the club in its earlier (mid?) stages, sometime after establishment.
I would think Otto is first 9. There's only 2 for sure we know that was on the show Clay & Piney

I wonder who the other ones were excluding JT
 5 years ago '05        #1907
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Hu$tLa said:
I would think Otto is first 9. There's only 2 for sure we know that was on the show Clay & Piney

I wonder who the other ones were excluding JT
The Irish guy (not Chibbs) was one of the first nine. The guy that got chucked off the roof.

The guy in prison (little white guy that talks funny) was one of the first nine.

I feel like they've shown us more, but I can't remember.
 5 years ago '12        #1908
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 I'm The Dan said:
The Irish guy (not Chibbs) was one of the first nine. The guy that got chucked off the roof.

The guy in prison (little white guy that talks funny) was one of the first nine
.

I feel like they've shown us more, but I can't remember.
Aye nikka call him by his name when you talkin bout him.

That's Lenny "The Pimp" Janowitz played by Sonny Barger, one of the founding members of Hells Angels. I think it's fu*king dope that Sutter got him to play a character on the show.
 5 years ago '07        #1909
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 I'm The Dan said:
The Irish guy (not Chibbs) was one of the first nine. The guy that got chucked off the roof.

The guy in prison (little white guy that talks funny) was one of the first nine.

I feel like they've shown us more, but I can't remember.
 Hu$tLa said:
I would think Otto is first 9. There's only 2 for sure we know that was on the show Clay & Piney

I wonder who the other ones were excluding JT
Got this from the SOA wiki page:

John 'JT' Teller

Status: Deceased
John Teller was the founder and president of SAMCRO. murdered by Clay Morrow. First husband of Gemma Teller-Morrow.

Clarence 'Clay' Morrow

Status: Alive
Clay was one of the original 9, but not a "founding member". In season 3 "Family Recipe", Clay mentions that Piney sponsored him when he was originally patched in. Clay became the president of SAMCRO after John Teller's murder, and remained so until ousted by Jax in the season 4 finale, "To Be". Clay was the last of the first 9 to join.

Piermont 'Piney' Winston

Status: Deceased
One of the co-founders of Sons of Anarchy along with his best friend, John Teller. Piney was the father of Opie. He was murdered by Clay Morrow after attempting to blackmail him into stop moving drugs.

Keith McGee

Status: Deceased
After being a founding member of SAMCRO Keith moved to Belfast where he became the president of' 'SAMBEL. He was then k!lled by Clay Morrow later in Season 3 for "betraying" the club.

Lenny 'The Pimp' Janowitz

Status: Alive
He was the 3rd member of the Sons of Anarchy MC. Former Seargant-At-Arms under John Teller. Currently imprisoned at Stockton State Prison.

Wally Grazer

Status: Deceased

He was the 5th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC in 1968. A drifter by choice by the time he hooked up with SOA he already had deep connections to every nitty and gritty part of Redwood County. He was a valuable a.sset. Took his own life in 1986 before he could die from years of neglected cirrhosis of the liver, never being a fan of doctors.

Thomas 'Uncle Tom' Whitney

Status: Deceased

He was the 6th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC after Wally Grazer introduced him to the club. Holds the unofficial record for "most stolen anything" in the SOA lore. stabbed to death in prison.

Chico Vellenueva

Status: Deceased

Chico was the dare devil of SOA. He first met the MC in 1968. Chico was the first Hispanic member of SOA and provided them with with a liason between the Mayans and SOA.

Otto 'L'il k!ller' Moran

Status: Deceased.

Not to be confused with "Big Otto" Delany. Found floating in the river in 1985, foul play suspected. He was 5'7 on a good day and got the nickname 'Lil' k!ller' because it is rumoured he once k!lled a 300lb man with his bare hands during a fist f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #1910
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18403 18403
 Bleezy said:
Got this from the SOA wiki page:

John 'JT' Teller

Status: Deceased
John Teller was the founder and president of SAMCRO. murdered by Clay Morrow. First husband of Gemma Teller-Morrow.

Clarence 'Clay' Morrow

Status: Alive
Clay was one of the original 9, but not a "founding member". In season 3 "Family Recipe", Clay mentions that Piney sponsored him when he was originally patched in. Clay became the president of SAMCRO after John Teller's murder, and remained so until ousted by Jax in the season 4 finale, "To Be". Clay was the last of the first 9 to join.

Piermont 'Piney' Winston

Status: Deceased
One of the co-founders of Sons of Anarchy along with his best friend, John Teller. Piney was the father of Opie. He was murdered by Clay Morrow after attempting to blackmail him into stop moving drugs.

Keith McGee

Status: Deceased
After being a founding member of SAMCRO Keith moved to Belfast where he became the president of' 'SAMBEL. He was then k!lled by Clay Morrow later in Season 3 for "betraying" the club.

Lenny 'The Pimp' Janowitz

Status: Alive
He was the 3rd member of the Sons of Anarchy MC. Former Seargant-At-Arms under John Teller. Currently imprisoned at Stockton State Prison.

Wally Grazer

Status: Deceased

He was the 5th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC in 1968. A drifter by choice by the time he hooked up with SOA he already had deep connections to every nitty and gritty part of Redwood County. He was a valuable a.sset. Took his own life in 1986 before he could die from years of neglected cirrhosis of the liver, never being a fan of doctors.

Thomas 'Uncle Tom' Whitney

Status: Deceased

He was the 6th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC after Wally Grazer introduced him to the club. Holds the unofficial record for "most stolen anything" in the SOA lore. stabbed to death in prison.

Chico Vellenueva

Status: Deceased

Chico was the dare devil of SOA. He first met the MC in 1968. Chico was the first Hispanic member of SOA and provided them with with a liason between the Mayans and SOA.

Otto 'L'il k!ller' Moran

Status: Deceased.

Not to be confused with "Big Otto" Delany. Found floating in the river in 1985, foul play suspected. He was 5'7 on a good day and got the nickname 'Lil' k!ller' because it is rumoured he once k!lled a 300lb man with his bare hands during a fist f!ght.





Forgot all about Lenny & McGee


This n*gga Clay has k!lled 3 of the First 9
 5 years ago '08        #1911
H Class 
space
avatar space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
The iOS Sons Of Anarchy app also details the First 9 and how the club started. I'm at work so I can't go into everything but its some interesting sh*t on there that adds more depth to the show.
 5 years ago '11        #1912
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:



Forgot all about Lenny & McGee


This n*gga Clay has k!lled 3 of the First 9


Yea. And people talking about Clay being a better leader then Jax.
 5 years ago '11        #1913
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:


clay>>>>>>

has he done some wrong sh*t, yeah but heavy is the head who wears the crown, sh*t jax is on his 1st year and he's already as dirty as clay was

blackmailing members, using other members as baits, injecting people with drugs, working with the feds, snitching to the law, sh*t even bobby is disgusted

clay needs to make 1 call to the irish have them sit down with pope's right hand man and just inform them jax set everything up.....sh*t the dude basically knows jax set it up already he just dont got proof.......YET

Jax saved a member (Tig) from execution. Jax got them out of the drug and guns. Those alone are more then Clay ever did for samcro.
 5 years ago '04        #1914
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
I'm just coming to read Jacc Blacc's posts...

 5 years ago '11        #1915
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
I got a question,

So now that Pope is dead, what happens to Tig?

Does his death sentance just go away, or will his right hand man look to follow through on it??
 5 years ago '04        #1916
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Hu$tLa said:



Forgot all about Lenny & McGee


This n*gga Clay has k!lled 3 of the First 9
Maybe 4. Read Otto Moran's description.

 5 years ago '05        #1917
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18403 18403
 wolfpack32 said:
I got a question,

So now that Pope is dead, what happens to Tig?

Does his death sentance just go away, or will his right hand man look to follow through on it??
Idk it was Pope who really had a personal vendetta with Tig. His right hand man proly won't forget it but of course its more pressing matters to deal with until then


 Bedewe22 said:
Maybe 4. Read Otto Moran's description.




And Jacc Blacc you can't be serious with some of the sh*t you be saying. Are you forgetting all the dirty sh*t Clay has done? Got Donna k!lled, tried to get his OWN SONS WIFE k!llED, k!lled Piney to protect a secret. k!lled JT. Blamed Opie shooting him on blacks causing Tig to k!ll Popes daughter which then leads to Opies death


Say what you want about Jax but you can't tell me Clay has thought some of that sh*t through logically without thinking of the outcome. Clay has always been all about himself..not the club despite what he says
 5 years ago '06        #1918
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,859 | Props total: 25599 25599
Man yall bugging jax has done more then clay ever has for the club...

Bobby i understand where he is coming from he just wants things to go back to normal the way things were before where everyone got along.. It's unfortunate they can't be anymore but i get it. He wants better for jax because of how clay fu*ked the club up, jax let him down by starting to become the same exact person clay is...

Juice is my dude ii feel sorry for the brotha i hope he keeps his sh*t together and doesn't do anything stupid next season jax let him redeem himself now but he won't let it slide again.. Juice is just kind hearted and in a way like bobby wishes everyone could be cool in the club again..

pope= ''son this is not the deal we had'' no sh*t sherlock

otto=fu*king g bit his tongue off and laughed hysterically hahaha
 5 years ago '09        #1919
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 moe4484 said:
Bobby was disgusted with Clay too. But Jax has done some fu*ked up sh*t but look at What Clay did during his run, k!lled Jax's dad, tried to k!ll jax's wife, k!lled Piney, Opie, and had Opies wife k!lled. Thats 5 murders/attempted murders of either people that sat at the table with him or their families.
1. it took bobby 20 years to get disgusted with clay and only 12 months to get disgusted with jax

2. the feds made it look like opie was snitching on the club and even taking money from the feds to dip out with his family, clay had no choice but to k!ll opie, it just so happen opie and his wife switched cars and opie's wife got bodied.....that was purely an accident...not clay's fault

3. jax dad died because peggy bundy s3x game had clay befuddled.......dont blame clay, blame gemma for that sh*t....clay was just a pawn and gemma was playing chess

4. clay didnt k!ll opie...pope had that done


at the end of the day, jax is still a snitch and a rat, he's working for the fukking feds and he's blackmailing his own people
 5 years ago '09        #1920
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 wolfpack32 said:
I got a question,

So now that Pope is dead, what happens to Tig?

Does his death sentance just go away, or will his right hand man look to follow through on it??
interesting.......Pope did want tig dead and tig is still breathing.....hopefully this is brought up episode 1 of next season and not forgotten and how can juice still be in that club, half the club knows he's a rat and a pus*y and a k!ller of his own brother, plus he's basically jax whipping boy and no one got love for him

only dude that showed him love in the last few episode is clay, sh*t chibbs cant even look the dude in the face no more
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy