OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1701
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Absolutely sublime episode, sublime season really. I'd go so far as to say the best yet, personally. It's like Dexter's fourth season, widely regarded as the show's best ever run, in how it's completely reinvigorated the series. For me it was always a show that I enjoyed watching but, amongst a clusterfu*k of other shows I follow, it was one I was never overly bothered about. Now it's one of the shows I look forward to most every week.

Clay has done some terrible sh*t over the five seasons of this show's run, as well as k!lling JT beforehand, but what Jax did to Wendy is arguably the most vile, deplorable, disgusting and selfish act by a character yet.

I've never liked the Jax character myself, never. I've always found him to be something of a whiny, c*cky, pretentious little sh*t with a misguided sense of entitlement. Plus that seemingly permanent stupid fu*king grin plastered on his face really irks me. But his development this season, slowly deteriorating in to the very thing he's been f!ghting against this whole time, has been compelling viewing.

I'm pumped for the finale because I've absolutely no fu*king clue what's going to happen. Jax has a plan to exact his full measure of revenge and I think it's going to come off. What did he say to Juice? What did he say to Gemma? What was the discussion with Pope's right hand man about? I think it's all part of a plot that's going to see the demise of Clay and/or Pope.

I can't help but feel, however, that he's going to regret not heeding Bobby's advise and attempt to save him from the path he's on.

And I think that regret's going to come in the form of a dead wife.
 5 years ago '06        #1702
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 gunot86 said:
Maybe thats the gun clay used to k!ll jt?
Yeah except Clay sabotaged JT's bike to cause a wreck, he didn't shoot em. Damn bruh u pay attention at all? Lmao that sh*t been said at least 2 dozen times by now.
 5 years ago '06        #1703
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
fu*k me this show is driving me nuts and once again i have NO CLUE whats going down next week
 5 years ago '06        #1704
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
WAAAAAAIT i think jax is going to frame clay for popes murder and thats how he can indirectly k!ll clay
 5 years ago '06        #1705
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
hes gonna make tig k!ll pope then blame it all on clay somehow
 5 years ago '06        #1706
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
with that gun that they gave juice they all know its clays gun so they will leave it there at the scene for evidence
 5 years ago '06        #1707
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 368 368
hmmm...not a bad theory...i'm not sure what's gonna happen..do you guys really truly believe that jax cares about tig like that? enough to start a war with a man who's going to give him a connection to jobs and opportunities he'll never be able to see otherwise? if you ask me jax needs pope more than ever, with sh*t going down with the cartel, he'd be a fool to leave himself along with the MC stranded with no allies, i think Popes gonna be jax's biggest ally season six.
 5 years ago '11        #1708
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Haereticus said:
Absolutely sublime episode, sublime season really. I'd go so far as to say the best yet, personally. It's like Dexter's fourth season, widely regarded as the show's best ever run, in how it's completely reinvigorated the series. For me it was always a show that I enjoyed watching but, amongst a clusterfu*k of other shows I follow, it was one I was never overly bothered about. Now it's one of the shows I look forward to most every week.

Clay has done some terrible sh*t over the five seasons of this show's run, as well as k!lling JT beforehand, but what Jax did to Wendy is arguably the most vile, deplorable, disgusting and selfish act by a character yet.

I've never liked the Jax character myself, never. I've always found him to be something of a whiny, c*cky, pretentious little sh*t with a misguided sense of entitlement. Plus that seemingly permanent stupid fu*king grin plastered on his face really irks me. But his development this season, slowly deteriorating in to the very thing he's been f!ghting against this whole time, has been compelling viewing.

I'm pumped for the finale because I've absolutely no fu*king clue what's going to happen. Jax has a plan to exact his full measure of revenge and I think it's going to come off. What did he say to Juice? What did he say to Gemma? What was the discussion with Pope's right hand man about? I think it's all part of a plot that's going to see the demise of Clay and/or Pope.

I can't help but feel, however, that he's going to regret not heeding Bobby's advise and attempt to save him from the path he's on.

And I think that regret's going to come in the form of a dead wife.
yeah what he did to Wendy was fu*ked up I agree with you I think his characters is a piece sh*t. As long as Clay is still breathing Jax has no real power even his VP voted against him. Got him with "the take high road dont be like him talk"

When your involved in a criminal enterprise the high road is never the road to take

Last edited by dom; 11-28-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1709
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 928 928
 steeLTown said:
he said Piney gave it to him didnt he? he didnt k!ll JT with a gun he just sabotaged his bike
Just got done re-watching some episodes and happened to notice that clay actually stole that gun from piney when he went to the cabin to k!ll him.

I want to say that it won't come into play at all but I thought I had discovered a gold mine until I remembered that clay already admitted to offing piney
 5 years ago '04        #1710
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Wendy got what she had coming. They were slowly letting her back in and she flipped and started talking about taking Abel altogether.

Jax is definitely cold blooded this season but he has yet to put a hit out on a member and/or their wife. He's not Clay, but you never know what's going to happen.

Last edited by JBeezy; 11-28-2012 at 11:22 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #1711
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Said it from day 1.. Clay > Jax.. No one wanna deal with this punk bi*ch Jax.. he just aint that type of guy...
 5 years ago '06        #1712
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
 iCON-8 said:
Said it from day 1.. Clay > Jax.. No one wanna deal with this punk bi*ch Jax.. he just aint that type of guy...
Don't talk about jax like that n*gga lol
 5 years ago '12        #1713
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 AJtheGreat said:
Next week might be the GOAT season finale for this show
Gonna be hard to top season 3 finale but either way my body is ready
 5 years ago '12        #1714
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 iCON-8 said:
Pope dealin with him bish, realest n*gga on the show

CarlozRossi said:
Damn yo Jax is ruthless went from the k!ller with a heart to Stone cold.

i def. think he doesnt give up tig. Hes gonna cut a deal with Popes under boss and take pope out ...damn shame too pope was schooling jax on everything
Word, Pope stay spittin epic lines

"Revenge is never about the greater good, it's a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus"

5 years ago '11        #1715
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 JBeezy said:
Wendy got what she had coming. They were slowly letting her back in and she flipped and started talking about taking Abel altogether.

Jax is definitely cold blooded this season but he has yet to put a hit out on a member and/or their wife. He's not Clay, but you never know what's going to happen.
if Wendy got what she had coming then what about Clay? This season has been about Jax begging thats all he does. Every n*gga in here thinks Jax is this, is that he wanna carry out what his father was trying to do as far as the direction of the MC. Yet the motherfu*ker who did his father in, beat his mom, tried to k!ll his wife, k!lled his best friends wife and his dad, undermined his position as president (treason) walks.

Like I said the weakest character
 5 years ago '04        #1716
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 DominationCM said:
if Wendy got what she had coming then what about Clay? This season has been about Jax begging thats all he does. Every n*gga in here thinks Jax is this, is that he wanna carry out what his father was trying to do as far as the direction of the MC. Yet the motherfu*ker who did his father in, beat his mom, tried to k!ll his wife, k!lled his best friends wife and his dad, undermined his position as president (treason) walks.

Like I said the weakest character
its just like hamlet... can he not k!ll him because hes gota put it before the club with evidence.... or is he just making excuses....

he should just hire someone to k!ll him if he wants him dead... but i think he wants to be the one to do it...

-i see for the finale is
-Tyg living maybe pope getting popped...
-Donal louge doing some crazy sh*t and comin back again next season maybe he comes at Jax...
-Juice and Clay's gun coming into play in some sort of redemption or fail for him maybe he saves Jax from a hit
-Some sort of Gemma Nero drama but honostly i have no idea...maybe nero gets popped since hes going to war....
-Idk about tara prolly some wendy drama again? abel trips? idk...
 5 years ago '12        #1717
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 7741 7741
 Yung Dilla said:
If anyone want a link to the song when clay was getting the tats covered up drop me a pm so i can give you a link to the itunes store
I need that link, can't find it in the iTunes store
 5 years ago '08        #1718
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 LowaEastSide5 said:
the song that was playing while clay tattoo's were being covered

That song and this song are my favorites from the show

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1719
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
After listening to that song..............It sounds like it describes Tara pretty well.

I think she's gonna die at some point in the show. (Yes I know the song was during season 4)
 5 years ago '05        #1720
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
Clay is a Top 5 villian IMO. The amount of times I thought it was the end for Clay is mind boggling .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy