OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1561
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 WMYakballzWM said:
this will be interesting, i dont see jax handing over tig, something is going to go down. jax will be the hero at the end of the show with clay gone
Jax will fu*k Pope over somehow and k!ll him to save Tig.

Pope's hit squad will probably be the focus next season.

Jax better die to end the series. There is just no way he can make it out alive. He had his chance to leave before he took the seat. He's as good as dead, and I don't think Clay dies either.
 5 years ago '04        #1562
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I don't see how people think the show can go on without Clay... He's the main antagonist, without him there isn't any conflict...
 5 years ago '06        #1563
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 Nu Tymez said:
I don't see how people think the show can go on without Clay... He's the main antagonist, without him there isn't any conflict...
Agreed, though the same can be said of Jax : the show's main protagonist. One of them's got to go this time round, I think.

Pope could have been the character that bridged the gap left by Clay's demise, but he's become such an afterthought after starting off looking like he was going to be the biggest villain the show had ever seen. k!lling Tig's daughter like that and ordering Ope's death.

Since then though he's become like Jax's buddy, sort of pseudo mentor kind of thing.

It looks to me, with only two episodes left, like they're going to use the remaining time to settle the Clay/Jax conflict and I think this is finally going to be the season Clay dies. It's been a long time coming and, to be honest, how often does the main antagonist, the big bad guy, the main villain win out come the end? I'd love it to turn out the opposite, but I doubt it.

Two episodes isn't enough to establish a new villain for next season, I don't think. Unless that fu*king creepy new guy does something drastic. Say...didn't he follow Tara and her kids out at the end of the episode?
 5 years ago '04        #1564
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1514 1514
Clay is not dying..
 5 years ago '09        #1565
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Propel Water said:
if tara dies i dont see Jax living at the end of the show
no matter how the plotline goes i guarantee you jax eventually dies.......its destiny
 5 years ago '09        #1566
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
There's going to be two groups of Sons or just two gangs in Charming, one being the Sons and the other being the guys that leave the Sons like Clay, Tig, Juice, The big dude that hasnt been in long and possibly Happy.

Both groups will recruit extra guys but that's what pushes next season and possibly the following season.
 5 years ago '05        #1567
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18431 18431
IF there happens to be two SOA charters in Charming, you can bet Jax's will have blacks in it
 5 years ago '09        #1568
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Hu$tLa said:
IF there happens to be two SOA charters in Charming, you can bet Jax's will have blacks in it
except Juice

but i bet clay let's Juice in his crew

and at the end of the day, who do the black crewslike more?? clay or jax?? cant be jax because he's pope's errand boy so the one niners dont respect him and and after he did ole boy dirty the grim bastards dont trust him

by the way Juice is such a pathetic person, he's coming off as everyones bi*ch boy, jax was really treating that kid mean and actually pretending like they were gonna keep him in the crew, surprised he hasnt tried to off himself.................again

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-23-2012 at 04:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1569
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 DOOMage said:
Bobby better not be dirty
Seems like it
 5 years ago '06        #1570
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18221 18221
fu*k! whens the next season? next sep?
 5 years ago '12        #1571
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 gunits50cent187 said:
Clay is not dying..

If they don't k!ll him soon the actor is gonna catch a bullet in real life people want dude dead so bad. Only way to write him out of the show! Send in GBE.
 5 years ago '06        #1572
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,972 | Props total: 67553 67553

[video - click to view]

"Sons of Anarchy" has only two episodes left in Season 5 -- and a whole lot of story to deal with in those two episodes.

The pieces start to move into place in Tuesday's (Nov. 27) episode, "Darthy." The 90-minute episode is packed with story turns, so before you settle in Tuesday night, take a look at some of the things you can expect to see in the episode.

Deals, deals and more deals. A spreadsheet would probably be helpful to keep track of all the transactions Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and the MC are trying to pull off. The cartel, the Irish, Pope -- all are out to hold Jax to his word, and they pretty much all have to work out favorably to ensure the future of the club. That is no easy feat, as "Darthy" makes plain.

Bobby's plan comes to light. Last week's episode ended with Bobby (Mark Boone Junior) showing up at Clay's (Ron Perlman) and saying he wanted to keep Clay alive. But how? The answer comes early in "Darthy," and it has a big ripple effect across the rest of the episode.

Donal Logue reveals himself. We got a glimpse of the "Terriers" star last week as his character, Lee Toric talked his way into prison to put the hurt on Otto. We last saw him following Tara (Maggie Siff), and he confronts her this week. If you noticed that Logue's real-life sister Karina had a part in the show earlier this season, you'll be on the right track to figuring out what he's after.

Wendy's back. Abel's mother (Drea de Matteo) pops back up, which is good news for no one. Including her.

Dave Navarro shows up. The rock star plays a member of Nero's (Jimmy Smits) crew, in the first of two appearances. This one is pretty brief, so maybe he'll have more to do in the season finale.

"Sons of Anarchy" airs at 10 p.m. ET Tuesday on FX.
 5 years ago '12        #1573
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 7827 7827
I hope Bobby isn't a snitch.
 11-26-2012, 11:52 PM         #1574
OneManShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jax should have k!lled Juice a while ago because he is becoming a liability and a bi*ch to the Sons. He couldn't get those crucial documents Clay was hiding because a part of him is still loyal to Clay.

Bobby is going to fence with Clay on some snake sh*t....only dude who been riding for Jax is Chibbs. Bobby lost faith in Jax after they k!lled the dude who k!lled Opie.

Tig situation will lead to the a full out war with Pope don't thing Jax will give him up.

Tara will get k!lled probably at the season finale by the Marshall who gave Otto the business.

Last edited by OneManShow; 11-26-2012 at 11:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1575
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
my theories...........

Tara dies..........

Clay lives..........

Jax steps down as president........

Tigg's fate is left in the hands of whoever the new president is.........

Juice dies..........

season ends with Jax leaving the club............

[pic - click to view]

Jax leaving the club before the series is over?
 5 years ago '05        #1576
space
space
Had a dream about this show last night

Dreamt that Clay k!lled Filthy Phil
 5 years ago '05        #1577
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Oh man cant wait for tonights episode!

Sutter always knows how to do season finales! Season 5 in The Shield and when Jax son got kidnapped in SOA.
 5 years ago '12        #1578
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1736 1736
Almost time
 5 years ago '11        #1579
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
studying at the library for an exam anyone got a good stream for this??
 5 years ago '12        #1580
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1736 1736
Time to ride out once again, my brethren
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy