OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside How You Gonna Lock Up This Pretty Face For 23 YEARS???
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1541
Yung Dilla 1497 heat pts1497
space
space
$57,435 | Props total: 36297 36297
Cuz when its business time its life or death!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #1542
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13527 13527
I still don't get why Pope needs Tig dead. He k!lled the dudes daughter as revenge right in front of him and he still wants him dead? I have a feeling Tig will be allowed to live by Jax forcing the war between the Sons and Pope to go to the max.

Matter of fact, I'll say now Tig and Juice will make it to the season finale and will make it to next season.
 11-21-2012, 12:43 PM         #1543
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
Donal Logue was on a show called Terriers where his character had a sister played by Karina Logue, who is his real sister. Karina happened to play the nurse who Otto k!lled. So Im guessing Sutter thought it would be fun to bring in Donal as a character related to the nurse. So maybe in the show their related too

If they really do that

11-21-2012, 01:53 PM         #1544
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think either Juice or Nero dies next week.
 5 years ago '06        #1545
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
space
$38,045 | Props total: 24051 24051
Nero Joining SOA

just a thought but i know it wont

5 years ago '05        #1546
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
anyone got the trailer for next weeks episode?
 5 years ago '05        #1547
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 TheMagicMan said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand it all from a show standpoint, but I'm talking from a realism standpoint.

Like I said, it's out of control, but it's fun and entertaining, which is the point of TV anyways
I understand what you're saying, but you have to consider that the SOA have been Jax' whole life; it's basically his family. If he were to k!ll Clay, then the SOA basically do not exist anymore. Not just the Charming chapter, but every chapter would be destroyed. That's what the RICO case does.

Jax chose to wait it out. In his position it would be hard, but I would have done the same thing. Revenge is a dish best served cold. :nasmad:
 5 years ago '05        #1548
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space

[video - click to view]

Here it is for those that want it, season finale
 5 years ago '05        #1549
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I understand what you're saying, but you have to consider that the SOA have been Jax' whole life; it's basically his family. If he were to k!ll Clay, then the SOA basically do not exist anymore. Not just the Charming chapter, but every chapter would be destroyed. That's what the RICO case does.

Jax chose to wait it out. In his position it would be hard, but I would have done the same thing. Revenge is a dish best served cold. :nasmad:
Exactly, I dont see whats so unrealistic about it. Some people would k!ll Clay right away, some would wait and do it later so the club doesnt get destroyed. If Jax k!lled Clay without talking to the group its done for, Jax loves the club to much to do that.

People can say its unrealistic compared to what THEY would do, but everyone is not the same, some people would do what Jax has done and some would shoot Clay right away. Get revenge right away or save the club you love and get revenge later on? Its not something that I would say everyone would do a certain way, I think most everyone would be different.
 5 years ago '12        #1550
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$21,293 | Props total: 2495 2495
 katalist said:

Here it is for those that want it, season finale
Nope, we got 13 this year, so 1 more after next week
 5 years ago '10        #1551
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
nero is done for.
 5 years ago '04        #1552
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,444 | Props total: 259 259
 Aleandroid said:
so is that the dead nurses husband or something?
The actress that played the nurse Otto k!lled is Donal Logue's real life sister Karina.

Donal Logue — who last appeared in the network’s series Terriers — will play a brilliant and dangerous U.S. Marshal named Lee Toric who is forced into retirement because of his history of violence. He’ll appear in the drama’s final three episodes before it wraps its current season on Dec. 4.

[pic - click to view]

11-22-2012, 05:46 AM         #1553
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bobby better not be dirty
 5 years ago '06        #1554
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 248 248
i dont get where this new guy is going and with only 2 more episodes left its gonna be hard and fast.

this season is crazy theres too much going on and i have no idea how its going to end

5 years ago '06        #1555
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 248 248
so now that the rico is done. they found other routes for guns and galindo that means clay can die? i think nero is going to do it in a big f!ght over gemma. they cant let this clay thing drag on for another season now they can focus on tara f!ghting a court battle over otto, winning then moving away while jax is trying to legitimize the club leaving its old ways behind with possibly k!lling old ties (tig, juice) then moving with tara and collecting $ from samcro
 5 years ago '09        #1556
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,843 | Props total: 9374 9374
my bet is terra gets bodied and jax has no reason to leave charming

her charcter has run its course........no where for her to go but in that casket....closed casket i hope

and clay>>>>>>>

dudes hate clay but he's playing chess while jax is playing checkers thinking he doing something

hope clay starts his on crew and straight mob on jax bi*ch a.ss......i wonder...if someone tried to k!ll chibbs ex-wife would he bring it to the table or would he body the dude and then ask forgiveness later, my guess is the latter

and jax giving up tiggs, fukked up but once tiggs find out he sides with clay, get backing from the irish and if the deal with the asians and the mexicans dont work him and clay will have protecting from the cartel

checkmate
 5 years ago '09        #1557
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,843 | Props total: 9374 9374
 mikeydooodie said:
so now that the rico is done. they found other routes for guns and galindo that means clay can die? i think nero is going to do it in a big f!ght over gemma. they cant let this clay thing drag on for another season now they can focus on tara f!ghting a court battle over otto, winning then moving away while jax is trying to legitimize the club leaving its old ways behind with possibly k!lling old ties (tig, juice) then moving with tara and collecting $ from samcro
the deal with the asians and the mayans working with the cartel hasnt been solidified yet...im sure clay will find a way to throw a wrench in that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #1558
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
if tara dies i dont see Jax living at the end of the show
 11-22-2012, 12:19 PM         #1559
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this will be interesting, i dont see jax handing over tig, something is going to go down. jax will be the hero at the end of the show with clay gone
 5 years ago '08        #1560
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 514 514
 WMYakballzWM said:
this will be interesting, i dont see jax handing over tig, something is going to go down. jax will be the hero at the end of the show with clay gone
Jax will fu*k Pope over somehow and k!ll him to save Tig.

Pope's hit squad will probably be the focus next season.

Jax better die to end the series. There is just no way he can make it out alive. He had his chance to leave before he took the seat. He's as good as dead, and I don't think Clay dies either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy