OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1541
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
i'm not putting much in to bobby talking to clay. i know how sutter works. this could be some plan him and jax have to get rid of clay.

or maybe i'm just wishful thinking that bobby wouldnt do that.
 5 years ago '06        #1542
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25665 25665
Cuz when its business time its life or death!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #1543
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I still don't get why Pope needs Tig dead. He k!lled the dudes daughter as revenge right in front of him and he still wants him dead? I have a feeling Tig will be allowed to live by Jax forcing the war between the Sons and Pope to go to the max.

Matter of fact, I'll say now Tig and Juice will make it to the season finale and will make it to next season.
 11-21-2012, 01:43 PM         #1544
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
Donal Logue was on a show called Terriers where his character had a sister played by Karina Logue, who is his real sister. Karina happened to play the nurse who Otto k!lled. So Im guessing Sutter thought it would be fun to bring in Donal as a character related to the nurse. So maybe in the show their related too

If they really do that

11-21-2012, 02:53 PM         #1545
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think either Juice or Nero dies next week.
 5 years ago '06        #1546
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,236 | Props total: 18099 18099
Nero Joining SOA

just a thought but i know it wont

5 years ago '05        #1547
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
anyone got the trailer for next weeks episode?
 5 years ago '05        #1548
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 TheMagicMan said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand it all from a show standpoint, but I'm talking from a realism standpoint.

Like I said, it's out of control, but it's fun and entertaining, which is the point of TV anyways
I understand what you're saying, but you have to consider that the SOA have been Jax' whole life; it's basically his family. If he were to k!ll Clay, then the SOA basically do not exist anymore. Not just the Charming chapter, but every chapter would be destroyed. That's what the RICO case does.

Jax chose to wait it out. In his position it would be hard, but I would have done the same thing. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
 5 years ago '05        #1549
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space

[video - click to view]

Here it is for those that want it, season finale
 5 years ago '05        #1550
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I understand what you're saying, but you have to consider that the SOA have been Jax' whole life; it's basically his family. If he were to k!ll Clay, then the SOA basically do not exist anymore. Not just the Charming chapter, but every chapter would be destroyed. That's what the RICO case does.

Jax chose to wait it out. In his position it would be hard, but I would have done the same thing. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Exactly, I dont see whats so unrealistic about it. Some people would k!ll Clay right away, some would wait and do it later so the club doesnt get destroyed. If Jax k!lled Clay without talking to the group its done for, Jax loves the club to much to do that.

People can say its unrealistic compared to what THEY would do, but everyone is not the same, some people would do what Jax has done and some would shoot Clay right away. Get revenge right away or save the club you love and get revenge later on? Its not something that I would say everyone would do a certain way, I think most everyone would be different.
 5 years ago '12        #1551
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,810 | Props total: 1727 1727
 katalist said:

Here it is for those that want it, season finale
Nope, we got 13 this year, so 1 more after next week
 5 years ago '10        #1552
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
nero is done for.
 5 years ago '04        #1553
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Aleandroid said:
so is that the dead nurses husband or something?
The actress that played the nurse Otto k!lled is Donal Logue's real life sister Karina.

Donal Logue — who last appeared in the network’s series Terriers — will play a brilliant and dangerous U.S. Marshal named Lee Toric who is forced into retirement because of his history of violence. He’ll appear in the drama’s final three episodes before it wraps its current season on Dec. 4.

[pic - click to view]

11-22-2012, 06:46 AM         #1554
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bobby better not be dirty
 5 years ago '06        #1555
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
i dont get where this new guy is going and with only 2 more episodes left its gonna be hard and fast.

this season is crazy theres too much going on and i have no idea how its going to end

5 years ago '06        #1556
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
so now that the rico is done. they found other routes for guns and galindo that means clay can die? i think nero is going to do it in a big f!ght over gemma. they cant let this clay thing drag on for another season now they can focus on tara f!ghting a court battle over otto, winning then moving away while jax is trying to legitimize the club leaving its old ways behind with possibly k!lling old ties (tig, juice) then moving with tara and collecting $ from samcro
 5 years ago '09        #1557
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
my bet is terra gets bodied and jax has no reason to leave charming

her charcter has run its course........no where for her to go but in that casket....closed casket i hope

and clay>>>>>>>

dudes hate clay but he's playing chess while jax is playing checkers thinking he doing something

hope clay starts his on crew and straight mob on jax bi*ch a.ss......i wonder...if someone tried to k!ll chibbs ex-wife would he bring it to the table or would he body the dude and then ask forgiveness later, my guess is the latter

and jax giving up tiggs, fukked up but once tiggs find out he sides with clay, get backing from the irish and if the deal with the asians and the mexicans dont work him and clay will have protecting from the cartel

checkmate
 5 years ago '09        #1558
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 mikeydooodie said:
so now that the rico is done. they found other routes for guns and galindo that means clay can die? i think nero is going to do it in a big f!ght over gemma. they cant let this clay thing drag on for another season now they can focus on tara f!ghting a court battle over otto, winning then moving away while jax is trying to legitimize the club leaving its old ways behind with possibly k!lling old ties (tig, juice) then moving with tara and collecting $ from samcro
the deal with the asians and the mayans working with the cartel hasnt been solidified yet...im sure clay will find a way to throw a wrench in that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #1559
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
if tara dies i dont see Jax living at the end of the show
 11-22-2012, 01:19 PM         #1560
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this will be interesting, i dont see jax handing over tig, something is going to go down. jax will be the hero at the end of the show with clay gone
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago