OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1421
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1522 1522
Tara needs to go..she's hella annoying and I hate every second she's on the show..almost as bad as Gemma..at least Gemma serves more of a purpose in the show..
 5 years ago '09        #1422
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
If Pope dies then the next season will become all about guys hunting down his k!ller for the five million dollars they get if they k!ll his k!ller. I doubt Sutter wants to spend a season on people avoiding someone looking to avenge Pope's death.
 5 years ago '09        #1423
space
space
There will be some mind blowing things the rest of the season. Get ready
 5 years ago '04        #1424
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1522 1522
Clay k!lls Nero and/or Juice...bet on it
 5 years ago '07        #1425
Luciano24 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 90 90
How many more episodes left?

Here is my perdictions

Clay k!ll Juice
somehow maybe Grim Bastards k!ll Chibs
Tig k!lls Pope
Otto gets k!lled
 5 years ago '09        #1426
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
3 more 90 min epi= 60 min in run time

so 180 more minutes left for this season
 5 years ago '06        #1427
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,324 | Props total: 18272 18272
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
do tell..............
 5 years ago '09        #1428
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
jax is a terrible leader

dude almost looked like he was gonna ask chibbs to be his new vp, i guess jax is learning the crown weighs heavy, clay just made that sh*t look easy
 5 years ago '09        #1429
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
they should just name this show "The Meet Up" cause that's all they fu*king do for 50 minutes is meet up with other people
and then chase them

and theres always a truck or a motorcycle for the runee to hop in
 5 years ago '09        #1430
space
space
 lostkauze said:
I think Jax is one some next level devious sh*t right now. He acting like pope and him are homies but you know just bubbling underneath he hates that dudes guts. You can tell in the emotion he showed to bobby after chibbs popped that big black looking motherfu*ker. Same thing with the prison guard. No way jax is gonna be all chummy with the dude who orchestrated the whole thing and also set a members daughter on fire. Somehow he's gonna get pope tied in to that charmings height development project and have some sh*t go sideways so Pope gets caught up in a legal case or he's gonna have some sort of "accident" on the job site or something like that. Jax is playing the long game right now
Pope only set forth plans in retaliation. He never went at the Sons first or bothered them. His k!lling of Tig's daughter retaliation for Tig taking out his daughter. Him ordering Opie's k!lling was again the result of actions by Tig, Opie just happened to be the lamb sent to die or in his case he chose to die. Pope never told Jax to send Opie in, he just said he needs someone to cover for him losing an a.ssociate so Jax had to lose one.

Again, if Pope dies then we will have a whole season of Jax(or whoever k!lls him) running for his life until he's dead because five million dollars will be on his head. Maybe Jax coaxes Clay or someone he needs to take out into k!lling Pope then he k!lls them to collect on the money and move himself and the MC from all the drama with the money.
 5 years ago '05        #1431
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18438 18438
Jax setting something up...believe that
 5 years ago '09        #1432
space
space
 lostkauze said:
I don't think Jax cares what led up to Opie's death, I just think he knows ultimately who it was calling the shots. As far as the bounty thing goes, thats why I think he is up to some next level sh*t. I think he is going to try and figure out a way to get Pope locked up behind some shady dealings going on with the complex, or he is going to somehow try and k!ll him and make it look like an accident of some sort in which case nobody would come after him. I don't have much evidence to back this up, just a gut feeling
It won't matter how Pope is k!lled. If anybody k!lls him there is a five million dollar bounty on their head accident or not.

Also, Jax has to accept Opie's death since it came in retaliation. He can do just as he has done so far and that's take out the guys who accepted the mission from Pope but he can't be mad at Pope for that. What happens eventually is Pope will k!ll Clay once he finds out his daughter died as a result of Clay's lies and because he knows it will lead to a better partnership with Jax and the Sons.
 5 years ago '04        #1433
xtac 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 1 1
lol been peeping this show since day 1, only show I know that kept getting better and better. Started slow, had an off season but the sh*t been gully since day 1. Yes clay should go down in the history books and one of the most clever cats on tv. lol@ one poster saying he even fooling him.

Make no mistakes about it, clay will do anything and everything to stay alive.

I still find it crazy otto is kurt lol, yeah lenny is hells angels and so is chuck zito(Frankie d) I know him personally. Supposedly hes the one who brought the idea of the show to fx, but they jacked it lol.

The only thing this show lacks it they dead sh*t way too quick, for instance you thought jax was gonna pop up on juice but the sh*t changes so quick the next episode. I feel like if this was hbo they wouldn't do that. Idk. This season is by far the most interesting but the build up is crazy. I hope they keep quality writing up and it will def be one of the goat shows
 5 years ago '09        #1434
space
space
 lostkauze said:
so if pope dies in a car accident who the hell would the bounty hunters go after?
Whatever tree he ran into would be my guess.
 5 years ago '06        #1435
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
 HiRolliN said:
dammit dilla spoiler tags it still hasent aired on the west coast.
why would you even come in the thread then??
 5 years ago '09        #1436
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
why do you even watch tv? all I ever see you do is complain..........

and Jax has already surpassed Clay as a leader just by having Hale in his back pocket.......

90% of all the drama thats gone on this season is due to Clay's leadership..........

in real life the Sons would be one of the worst and sloppiest criminal organizations ever.............right next to The Columbos and The Decavalcante's
i can agree to that, and to the people saying Pope is gonna die, dudes like Pope dont get k!lled by dudes like Jax, just doesnt happen
 5 years ago '04        #1437
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,928 | Props total: 4290 4290
 Jacc Blacc said:
i can agree to that, and to the people saying Pope is gonna die, dudes like Pope dont get k!lled by dudes like Jax, just doesnt happen
maybe. Its not like he's mob affiliated or something like that. He's just a man who runs a street gang and has money.

Sons have the IRA and the Cartel on their side. And im sure they could get the Mayans and the Triads to help out with taking out 9ers.
 5 years ago '09        #1438
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
maybe. Its not like he's mob affiliated or something like that. He's just a man who runs a street gang and has money.

Sons have the IRA and the Cartel on their side. And im sure they could get the Mayans and the Triads to help out with taking out 9ers.
you honestly think Pope just runs a street gang and has money

im pretty sure every squad knows his name and that include the mafia dudes around that area......black man dont get that powerful without backing from some powerful whites

sounds racist but its true

plus when jax gave him the papers regarding the development he said he was gonna bring it to his table or his people, either way it sounded like he doesn't move alone im pretty sure he's connected, sh*t he has detectives and c/o's in pocket

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-18-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #1439
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,324 | Props total: 18272 18272
 latereg6 said:
why would you even come in the thread then??
 5 years ago '05        #1440
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18438 18438
10 mins

Only 2 episodes left in the season after tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy