OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2012, 11:28 PM         #1201
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
Sons is a lot more unrealistic..not saying breaking bad is all the way..but it's more believable
yea, thats pretty much how i feel
 5 years ago '09        #1202
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 WMYakballzWM said:
so i wanna know is this show less equal or greater than Breaking Bad? I ask because this show has really upped the ante, I felt before Break Bad was in a place of its own, but after last and now this season im starting to wonder if its surpassed it or not. I don't wanna start sh*t but Breaking Bad was and maybe still is the best show on tv
Different types of shows actually.
 5 years ago '04        #1203
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 AzulineAzure said:
i be following sutter the creator on twitter and he kinddaaa hinted clay being dead soon
i hope thats what he meant.

as i tell perlman every week: the reason people tune in to SOA is to hopefully watch clay die. i'm riding that train as far as i can..
 5 years ago '06        #1204
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I was the one calling Jax a pus*y and not about that life.. I was wrong tho..

Still Clay put in more work for the club.. Jax needs to start movin that work hard like Clay was... I know my favourite dude in the show (Clay) is going to be taken out sooner rather then later but i just hope that son of a bi*ch goes out all guns blazing.. hopefully k!lling some more mother fu*kers..
 5 years ago '06        #1205
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I tune in to watch my n*gga Clay survive... fu*k ALL THAT BULLsh*t!
 5 years ago '12        #1206
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
clays reaction to juice threw me off but at the same time like yall said i think he's gonna use it to his advantage somehow. i could see clay using juice to try n pull some sh*t on jax or his family n he ends up feeling guilty n k!lls himself or clay turns him to the club n he gets k!lled.

5 years ago '07        #1207
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 gunits50cent187 said:
Sons is a lot more unrealistic..not saying breaking bad is all the way..but it's more believable
Sons also has almost the same formula every episode. There's either a shootout or motorcycle chase then at the end there's an instrumental playing while some noteworthy sh*t is going on I love the show though.

Anyway, Clay and Juice are probably dead by the end of this season.
 5 years ago '04        #1208
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
that is literally every episode.................

and Im having a slight disagreement with my friends..............some of them are arguing that Clay all but admitted to Juice that he was a rat too. I didnt take that from that scene at all
Not exactly, but it's a possibility.

“Everybody at that table’s done something that puts them outside the Reaper. Self-disclosure k!lls the group.” - Clay

Betrayal and snitching are the main causes of death by the hands of fellow Sons. Liam from SAMBEL, Keith from SAMBEL... Even Opie was suspected of ratting. We know how that turned out.

Then again, Clay's done a bunch of sh*t that the club wouldn't like.

John Teller
Donna
Piney
Home invasions

Last edited by Bedewe22; 11-02-2012 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1209
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8955 8955
SOA doesn't compare to BB or MM or any of the other tier 1 show. It's good but not great.
 5 years ago '10        #1210
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
 Illuminati said:
SOA doesn't compare to BB or MM or any of the other tier 1 show. It's good but not great.
whats MM?
 5 years ago '08        #1211
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8955 8955
 USC said:
whats MM?
Mad Men. Not a BX favourite but I feel it's in a 1A 1B type of ranking with BB.
 5 years ago '05        #1212
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Illuminati said:
Mad Men. Not a BX favourite but I feel it's in a 1A 1B type of ranking with BB.
 5 years ago '04        #1213
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
If Jax doesn't die at the end of this, this show is a failure, point blank period. No way he pulls on this many strings and one of them doesn't end him.

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and some of the sh*t that goes on, but when the show hits a finale, Jax needs to be dead. It's the only way any of this sh*t makes sense.
 5 years ago '05        #1214
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
Jax is going to jail 4 life or gets executed in front of his girl an kids by the state or feds IMO.
 5 years ago '06        #1215
SM 38147 heat pts38147 OP
space
space
$127,702 | Props total: 66755 66755

[video - click to view]

11-03-2012, 11:47 AM         #1216
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
If Jax doesn't die at the end of this, this show is a failure, point blank period. No way he pulls on this many strings and one of them doesn't end him.

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and some of the sh*t that goes on, but when the show hits a finale, Jax needs to be dead. It's the only way any of this sh*t makes sense.
The end of the show? Sure but not the season.

Its the exact same thing that happen with Vic mackey.
 11-03-2012, 12:08 PM         #1217
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:

He should die if this is heavily influenced by Hamlet like Sutter says it is
 5 years ago '12        #1218
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
Just saw last week's episode
 5 years ago '12        #1219
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
 TheMagicMan said:

Him, Tara, and the kids could go to Ireland or somewhere overseas

Definitely going to be interesting when we get to the end. I definitely can see him dying to save his family or something
 5 years ago '05        #1220
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
sutter himself said only the first episode is influenced by hamlet

Is this show a modern retelling of Hamlet?

No it is not. Writer and creator Kurt Sutter has stated time and time again that the Pilot episode was partially structured after Hamlet. The reason being that it was easy to pitch to the network to give them a rough idea of what the plotline would be. However, Sutter has said the only real elements of Hamlet are that John Teller (the king) was murdered by his Vice President and best friend (brother) and took the throne and the queen for himself. While becoming a father figure to Jax (the prince/Hamlet). Aside from that aspect, the show has little to no similarities to Hamlet. More recently, Sutter said The Hamlet archetypes will definitely influence the show, and Ive talked about that quite a bit, but the show itself is not directly based on that narrative. But I think some of the archetypes are there, some of the relationships are there, and as the seasons progress you will see some parallels in terms of story and character arcs (as they) continue to play out. There is that awareness.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy