most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1181
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Im gonna bet that by the time next season for the Sons is about to film that other show Pope is on will be canceled. Thats by just looking at the premise someone stated "show about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green" doesnt sound like it will be around for long.
 5 years ago '04        #1182
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
 moe4484 said:
Im gonna bet that by the time next season for the Sons is about to film that other show Pope is on will be canceled. Thats by just looking at the premise someone stated "show about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green" doesnt sound like it will be around for long.
I give it a season tops..it's a tbs show lol
 5 years ago '07        #1183
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19855 19855
 gunits50cent187 said:
I give it a season tops..it's a tbs show lol
I wouldn't say that, TBS doesn't put out the best stuff but there most recent original tv series have both been picked up for 2nd seasons.
 5 years ago '11        #1184
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Seems like Gemma and Clay are about to try one last master plan.........

Then there done.

Damn Juicy boys time might be coming to an end too. Why would anyone in their right mind trust Clay and tell him a secret like that.
 5 years ago '08        #1185
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 Yung Dilla said:
Yoooooooooooooooooooooo man i was about to say fu*k this show if chibbs died i couldn't take it that's my irish man.. Wtf is the big deal with black people? Chibbs wife is black he's accepted, they are cose with them stockton bikers (they were at opies funeral so they HAVE TO BE pretty damn close with the crew not just a.ssociates) tig said hde fu*ked black chicks and likes them lol.. What's the big deal??
Either they never fully explained this or I missed it.
 10-31-2012, 03:00 PM         #1186
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They can't have black people in the club. I don't see what needs to be explained. Its how some gangs work.
 5 years ago '08        #1187
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Sons aren't racist as a group. They may have racist members though.
Notice the ones with any trace of racism are older members.
 5 years ago '07        #1188
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Pope is still the guy who orchestrated Opie's death. Obviously Jax will never forget that. He's just playing the game right now but I'm sure he'll go after Pope once he can.
 5 years ago '04        #1189
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 sonof504 said:
Pope is still the guy who orchestrated Opie's death. Obviously Jax will never forget that. He's just playing the game right now but I'm sure he'll go after Pope once he can.
Thats a point in the show I don't get.. I understand that Pope is powerful, but it seems like the club is doing business with the actual orchestrator of Opie's demise.. They k!lled that CO, but when he said he was just following orders, that was the truth.. The person whom they should have been trying to beat with a snow globe is Pope since hs called for a dead SOA member
 5 years ago '05        #1190
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
I'm glad they deaded that lie about her getting run off the road

clay surprised me with how he reacted o juice :iranmaybe;

Jax ain't fu*king around anymore...dude is ready to pimp his mother
 5 years ago '07        #1191
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19855 19855
Question: I heard a rumor we have not seen the last of Walton Goggins’ Venus on Sons of Anarchy. Please tell me the rumor is true. —Greg Ausiello:
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #1192
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Nu Tymez said:
Thats a point in the show I don't get.. I understand that Pope is powerful, but it seems like the club is doing business with the actual orchestrator of Opie's demise.. They k!lled that CO, but when he said he was just following orders, that was the truth.. The person whom they should have been trying to beat with a snow globe is Pope since hs called for a dead SOA member
The orchestrator of Opie's demise is Clay not Pope.
 5 years ago '05        #1193
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The orchestrator of Opie's demise is Clay not Pope.
Basically, it's not like Pope took actions on the Sons first. it was Tig going rogue and k!lling Pope's daughter (accidentally, nonetheless) that caused Pope to react the way he did. Pope is just being the Boss he's been labeled to be. Imagine someone "accidentally" k!lling Able, the rampage Jax would be on....
 5 years ago '12        #1194
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Cant forget that clay's manipulation was the one that started the motions that ended up in Tig shooting popes daughter on accident and then ultimately pope being on the warpath ending in Opes death and tigs daughter burned alive!!! I like Pope on the Show, He actually is trying to school jax on how to be a boss.

Last edited by coachscott33; 11-01-2012 at 07:29 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1195
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 I'm The Dan said:
So... the club will find Frankie, turn him over to Eli, then Eli will tell Jax that Juice was the snitch. Jax will ask him about it, then Juice will let it slip about Clay being the guy behind everything and then Jax has his proof.

gemma will end up k!lling clay belle dat
 5 years ago '09        #1196
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
i be following sutter the creator on twitter and he kinddaaa hinted clay being dead soon
 11-01-2012, 10:02 PM         #1197
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
Pope is in that new show coming on about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green..that might tell you something about if he will last on this show or not
Given how long these past villains last I wasn't banking on him lasting more than 2 seasons
 11-01-2012, 10:07 PM         #1198
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i wanna know is this show less equal or greater than Breaking Bad? I ask because this show has really upped the ante, I felt before Break Bad was in a place of its own, but after last and now this season im starting to wonder if its surpassed it or not. I don't wanna start sh*t but Breaking Bad was and maybe still is the best show on tv
 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM         #1199
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not on the same level as Breaking Bad.
 5 years ago '04        #1200
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
 WMYakballzWM said:
so i wanna know is this show less equal or greater than Breaking Bad? I ask because this show has really upped the ante, I felt before Break Bad was in a place of its own, but after last and now this season im starting to wonder if its surpassed it or not. I don't wanna start sh*t but Breaking Bad was and maybe still is the best show on tv
Sons is a lot more unrealistic..not saying breaking bad is all the way..but it's more believable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago