Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1161
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
“There you go,” “Finding the hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance. Using pain to take you to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.” -Damon Pope.
 5 years ago '04        #1162
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
I thought for sure Chibbs was going to die. Opie was enough....Chibbs getting k!lled would have pushed me over the edge

Also,

"Maybe I should get me one of them goon squads"
"Stay close enough...you won't have to"
 5 years ago '07        #1163
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
So Frankie just confesses everything to 3 members of the club and Jax still saying they need proof. This is one of my favorite shows but that sh*t is kinda stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #1164
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 moe4484 said:
So Frankie just confesses everything to 3 members of the club and Jax still saying they need proof. This is one of my favorite shows but that sh*t is kinda stupid.
Jax needs the proof so he can show to the rest of the table & vote Clay out & k!ll him
 5 years ago '06        #1165
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
Where's ole boy that was callin Jax a pus*y awhile back? Dude put in more work in the lil time he been Pres than Clay ever did...
 5 years ago '06        #1166
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 moe4484 said:
Not stupid at all, he has to prove it unquestionably to the club. Clay still got retards loyal to him.
 5 years ago '09        #1167
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,422 | Props total: 12365 12365
Another so so episode. I guess letting Jax go around k!lling muthafu*kas all willy nilly and chopping off hands is what's hot.

A lot of people will die in the next couple of episodes.
 5 years ago '06        #1168
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25806 25806
Yoooooooooooooooooooooo man i was about to say fu*k this show if chibbs died i couldn't take it that's my irish man.. Wtf is the big deal with black people? Chibbs wife is black he's accepted, they are cose with them stockton bikers (they were at opies funeral so they HAVE TO BE pretty damn close with the crew not just a.ssociates) tig said hde fu*ked black chicks and likes them lol.. What's the big deal??

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 10-30-2012 at 11:39 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1169
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
So... the club will find Frankie, turn him over to Eli, then Eli will tell Jax that Juice was the snitch. Jax will ask him about it, then Juice will let it slip about Clay being the guy behind everything and then Jax has his proof.

5 years ago '04        #1170
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Man...I thought my n*gga Chibbs was dead. I don't know if I could take that.

And Jax's murder game is real tight right now.
 5 years ago '09        #1171
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,422 | Props total: 12365 12365
 I'm The Dan said:
So... the club will find Frankie, turn him over to Eli, then Eli will tell Jax that Juice was the snitch. Jax will ask him about it, then Juice will let it slip about Clay being the guy behind everything and then Jax has his proof.

Won't get that far. Clay will find a way to manipulate Juice into shaming himself and getting him k!lled or Juice takes his own life. Clay and Gemma about to turn this sh*t on its head even more and cause major problems as a team again. Tons of battles will ensue.

Get ready to pick a side.
 5 years ago '04        #1172
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
when jax told gemma ho a.ss that if she didnt go thru with the plan that she'd better get use to living with hookers and in brothels i was like

my n*gga pope sayin if he hangs wit him he wont need a goon squad

i have a feeling pope gonna help jax off clay.

i thought my n*gga chibbs was as good as gone i was ready i was like

why nobody lookin for him tho

i thought jax was gonna hit nero lol

and to the n*ggas that said jax was soft, my n*gga is ruthless right now he gives no fu*ks
 5 years ago '05        #1173
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 moe4484 said:
hold up he needs proof because its a reason to k!ll Clay....I thought having tried to get your wife k!lled and beating the sh*t out of your mum was enough to k!ll clay...ahh well he needs more proof
 5 years ago '05        #1174
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4539 4539
Jax needs more proof because as clear as it is to us viewers the MC still tries to maintain a democratic (shall we call it) form of leadership. You cant just k!ll a former president of the MC. They want to vote it. Jax could call for a vote now but Im sure on an issue like disbanding a former president and sentencing him to death calls for more then just a majority vote, it will probably have to be unanimous. Given how it is now Clay has his own vote, juice in his pocket (the fat former prospect i always forget his name) would have to pick between whose story to believe Jax or Clay's....

As for Jax telling Gemma about his plan, sh*t is definitely gonna get interesting. Gemma and Clay are both far to clever to just be lead as sheep to Clay's slaughter. They are both to conniving for that.

As far as Pope goes, Im unsure of where the club stands with him. I know they said they would deal with his situation but every time he appears he just shows his power and small but noticeable admiration for Jax. So have they ended Pope's run as the Antagonist this season and shifted it solely onto Clay or will Pope do something to vault him back into being the main threat to the club that he was at the start of the season?

Laat but not least, like most of y'all have said.... are they just a.ssuming Chibbs is dead and aren't gonna go looking for him??
 10-31-2012, 07:11 AM         #1175
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They probably a.ssume he's alive because they don't think Frankie is THAT dumb to k!ll him and have the club look for him even harder. I'm a.ssuming of course.

Good episode btw, I don't get why people are questioning Jax - if it were Clay he'd have deaded everyone already on a fu*king whim. Jax is obviously wanting to get away from that, and as already mentioned, have a far more democratic approach to the club.

Still wondering what the fu*k is the deal with that wedding certificate...
 5 years ago '05        #1176
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4539 4539
 DOOMage said:
They probably a.ssume he's alive because they don't think Frankie is THAT dumb to k!ll him and have the club look for him even harder. I'm a.ssuming of course.

Good episode btw, I don't get why people are questioning Jax - if it were Clay he'd have deaded everyone already on a fu*king whim. Jax is obviously wanting to get away from that, and as already mentioned, have a far more democratic approach to the club.

Still wondering what the fu*k is the deal with that wedding certificate...
Im wondering the same thing, they've cut to it like in 3 different episodes and haven't really mentioned anything about its significance. It's definitely gonna reveal some major twist. The question is what is the twist
 5 years ago '04        #1177
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1518 1518
Pope is in that new show coming on about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green..that might tell you something about if he will last on this show or not
 5 years ago '07        #1178
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i hope they don't get rid of pope...they can't put a black man on the show and take him away that fast...don't do that to your black viewers sutter
 5 years ago '04        #1179
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1518 1518
Well he's hardly in Sons like he will be in this show..he doesn't have to be in every episode..plus sons season is nearing the end while this show will begin
 5 years ago '06        #1180
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25806 25806
Yeah it seems more or so while he shot sons his other show wasn't being filmed and now he shot his other show sons is coming to a end so he should be good..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now