OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1161
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
I thought for sure Chibbs was going to die. Opie was enough....Chibbs getting k!lled would have pushed me over the edge

Also,

"Maybe I should get me one of them goon squads"
"Stay close enough...you won't have to"
 6 years ago '07        #1162
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1505 1505
So Frankie just confesses everything to 3 members of the club and Jax still saying they need proof. This is one of my favorite shows but that sh*t is kinda stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #1163
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,173 | Props total: 21482 21482
 moe4484 said:
So Frankie just confesses everything to 3 members of the club and Jax still saying they need proof. This is one of my favorite shows but that sh*t is kinda stupid.
Jax needs the proof so he can show to the rest of the table & vote Clay out & k!ll him
 6 years ago '06        #1164
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
Where's ole boy that was callin Jax a pus*y awhile back? Dude put in more work in the lil time he been Pres than Clay ever did...
 6 years ago '06        #1165
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
 moe4484 said:
Not stupid at all, he has to prove it unquestionably to the club. Clay still got retards loyal to him.
 6 years ago '09        #1166
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13535 13535
Another so so episode. I guess letting Jax go around k!lling muthafu*kas all willy nilly and chopping off hands is what's hot.

A lot of people will die in the next couple of episodes.
 6 years ago '06        #1167
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,519 | Props total: 36664 36664
Yoooooooooooooooooooooo man i was about to say fu*k this show if chibbs died i couldn't take it that's my irish man.. Wtf is the big deal with black people? Chibbs wife is black he's accepted, they are cose with them stockton bikers (they were at opies funeral so they HAVE TO BE pretty damn close with the crew not just a.ssociates) tig said hde fu*ked black chicks and likes them lol.. What's the big deal??

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 10-30-2012 at 10:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1168
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
So... the club will find Frankie, turn him over to Eli, then Eli will tell Jax that Juice was the snitch. Jax will ask him about it, then Juice will let it slip about Clay being the guy behind everything and then Jax has his proof.

6 years ago '04        #1169
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,339 | Props total: 5663 5663
Man...I thought my n*gga Chibbs was dead. I don't know if I could take that.

And Jax's murder game is real tight right now.
 6 years ago '09        #1170
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13535 13535
 I'm The Dan said:
So... the club will find Frankie, turn him over to Eli, then Eli will tell Jax that Juice was the snitch. Jax will ask him about it, then Juice will let it slip about Clay being the guy behind everything and then Jax has his proof.

Won't get that far. Clay will find a way to manipulate Juice into shaming himself and getting him k!lled or Juice takes his own life. Clay and Gemma about to turn this sh*t on its head even more and cause major problems as a team again. Tons of battles will ensue.

Get ready to pick a side.
 6 years ago '04        #1171
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1668 1668
when jax told gemma ho a.ss that if she didnt go thru with the plan that she'd better get use to living with hookers and in brothels i was like

my n*gga pope sayin if he hangs wit him he wont need a goon squad

i have a feeling pope gonna help jax off clay.

i thought my n*gga chibbs was as good as gone i was ready i was like

why nobody lookin for him tho :nasmad:

i thought jax was gonna hit nero lol

and to the n*ggas that said jax was soft, my n*gga is ruthless right now he gives no fu*ks
 6 years ago '05        #1172
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
 moe4484 said:
hold up he needs proof because its a reason to k!ll Clay....I thought having tried to get your wife k!lled and beating the sh*t out of your mum was enough to k!ll clay...ahh well he needs more proof
 6 years ago '05        #1173
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 6822 6822
Jax needs more proof because as clear as it is to us viewers the MC still tries to maintain a democratic (shall we call it) form of leadership. You cant just k!ll a former president of the MC. They want to vote it. Jax could call for a vote now but Im sure on an issue like disbanding a former president and sentencing him to death calls for more then just a majority vote, it will probably have to be unanimous. Given how it is now Clay has his own vote, juice in his pocket (the fat former prospect i always forget his name) would have to pick between whose story to believe Jax or Clay's....

As for Jax telling Gemma about his plan, sh*t is definitely gonna get interesting. Gemma and Clay are both far to clever to just be lead as sheep to Clay's slaughter. They are both to conniving for that.

As far as Pope goes, Im unsure of where the club stands with him. I know they said they would deal with his situation but every time he appears he just shows his power and small but noticeable admiration for Jax. So have they ended Pope's run as the Antagonist this season and shifted it solely onto Clay or will Pope do something to vault him back into being the main threat to the club that he was at the start of the season?

Laat but not least, like most of y'all have said.... are they just a.ssuming Chibbs is dead and aren't gonna go looking for him??
 10-31-2012, 06:11 AM         #1174
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They probably a.ssume he's alive because they don't think Frankie is THAT dumb to k!ll him and have the club look for him even harder. I'm a.ssuming of course.

Good episode btw, I don't get why people are questioning Jax - if it were Clay he'd have deaded everyone already on a fu*king whim. Jax is obviously wanting to get away from that, and as already mentioned, have a far more democratic approach to the club.

Still wondering what the fu*k is the deal with that wedding certificate...
 6 years ago '05        #1175
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 6822 6822
 DOOMage said:
They probably a.ssume he's alive because they don't think Frankie is THAT dumb to k!ll him and have the club look for him even harder. I'm a.ssuming of course.

Good episode btw, I don't get why people are questioning Jax - if it were Clay he'd have deaded everyone already on a fu*king whim. Jax is obviously wanting to get away from that, and as already mentioned, have a far more democratic approach to the club.

Still wondering what the fu*k is the deal with that wedding certificate...
Im wondering the same thing, they've cut to it like in 3 different episodes and haven't really mentioned anything about its significance. It's definitely gonna reveal some major twist. The question is what is the twist
 6 years ago '04        #1176
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,516 | Props total: 1829 1829
Pope is in that new show coming on about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green..that might tell you something about if he will last on this show or not
 6 years ago '07        #1177
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i hope they don't get rid of pope...they can't put a black man on the show and take him away that fast...don't do that to your black viewers sutter
 6 years ago '04        #1178
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,516 | Props total: 1829 1829
Well he's hardly in Sons like he will be in this show..he doesn't have to be in every episode..plus sons season is nearing the end while this show will begin
 6 years ago '06        #1179
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,519 | Props total: 36664 36664
Yeah it seems more or so while he shot sons his other show wasn't being filmed and now he shot his other show sons is coming to a end so he should be good..
 6 years ago '07        #1180
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1505 1505
Im gonna bet that by the time next season for the Sons is about to film that other show Pope is on will be canceled. Thats by just looking at the premise someone stated "show about wedding singers with Brian Austin Green" doesnt sound like it will be around for long.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago